Batman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Batman has no weapons or any thing.

he gets he suit,but no belt.

what street levers can he beat in h2h combat.

also every street lever he faces can not use weapons such as spiderman gets no webbing, wolverine does not get to uses his claws ect.

I think batman could take a lot of them down.

masterbruce
He def cannot take either Wolverine or Spiderman. Maybe Captain America.

seaapple
Don't ask this! In the Batman vs. Spider-Man thread people said that Batman knows every martial art known to human kind.
eerbatman

Entity
Originally posted by masterbruce
He def cannot take either Wolverine or Spiderman. Maybe Captain America.

The only way Bruce is taking down Steve is if he gets lucky.
Don't get me wrong it would be about the closest fight ever but, Steve is slightly above Bruce in just about every h2h factor. Except probably intellect but, without his gadgets and cap is an excellent tactical expert.
So Cap beats him every time but just barely, until Bruce gets lucky. IMO

masterbruce
Originally posted by seaapple
Don't ask this! In the Batman vs. Spider-Man thread people said that Batman knows every martial art known to human kind.
eerbatman

Even if he did, it wouldn't help him against

1) spiderman, who is over 20x stronger, faster, more agile, spidersense, etc.

2) wolverine is just too durable. he'll instantaneously recover from anything batman can dish

I think he could take Cap if he lands a pressure point.

capt it up
how about silver sam. I actauly going to side with silver sam. and I reveal why later.

night wing vs batman would be a good fight just becuase of night wings agility.

Entity

2) wolverine is just too durable. he'll instantaneously recover from anything batman can dish

I think he could take Cap if he lands a pressure point.

My lord, are you actually using........LOGIC???

masterbruce
Originally posted by Entity
My lord, are you actually using........LOGIC???

Why is this surprising? I am one of the few posters here who isn't a rabid fanboy of some character.

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
how about silver sam. I actauly going to side with silver sam. and I reveal why later.

night wing vs batman would be a good fight just becuase of night wings agility.

Nightwing loses. Agility will only help him prolong a fight. He can't finish off Bruce while Bruce can finish Night Wing off.

don't know who silver sam is.

capt it up
silver samuri. the wolverine villian/allie/sorta brother in law/crime boss

braz
Batman in str8 h2h>Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Captain America, Daredevil, Punisher, Wolverine(w/o healing factor and adamantium), T'Challa or just Black Panther w/o his suit and weapons, Blade, Bane, Kingpin, Bullseye and many others.

capt it up
Originally posted by braz
Batman in str8 h2h>Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Captain America, Daredevil, Punisher, Wolverine(w/o healing factor and adamantium), T'Challa or just Black Panther w/o his suit and weapons, Blade, Bane, Kingpin, Bullseye and many others.
I said people keep ever thing but weapons or did you not read what I posted at the top?

also skill wise thats only your opinion not fact it every debateable when concering DD,capt,wolverine

Entity

I can almost agree to all that except Blade.
The guy is a vampire without any weaknesses, thats more than a little above Bruce. OK? wink

capt it up
every one keeps there suit and powers but no weapons of any sort

masterbruce
silver samuri. the wolverine villian/allie/sorta brother in law/crime boss

very tough fight given that Silver Sam is very strong and good martial artist. He should be about the same as Captain America.

srankmissingnin

... wow sad

Entity
every one keeps there suit and powers but no weapons of any sort

If Bruce doesn't get weapons then Blade sure don't need any!
Depending on what weapons he gets, Blade still won't need any!

seaapple

That's what I said...

capt it up
If Bruce doesn't get weapons then Blade sure don't need any!
Depending on what weapons he gets, Blade still won't need any!
I not sure blade powers are not that good.

No weapons in a fight with wolverine and he get his ass kicked all around. Blade overated batman could take him

braz
I said people keep ever thing but weapons or did you not read what I posted at the top?

also skill wise thats only your opinion not fact it every debateable when concering DD,capt,wolverine
yyea, so i think he could still beat them, except BP cuz his suit.

masterbruce

No weapons in a fight with wolverine and he get his ass kicked all around. Blade overated batman could take him

blade is a vampire, his durability is much higher than a humans. i dont see how batman would really hurt him.

capt it up
oh. no expression my bad big grin

yea, i think he could beat DD though, i mean, i looked up DD in the new Marvel Encyclopdedia and it never mentioned that he had any h2h fighting skills, and it says in the DC one that Batmans possibly the worlds greatest martial artist, and i think Bats could get cap with a nerve strike. same with wolvie.

you think batman beats wolverine if logan has his powers, but not using claws?

just becuase it does not talk about it does not mean it not there

masterbruce
Logan would recover almost instantaneously from any attack Batman could dish

srankmissingnin
oh. no expression my bad big grin

yea, i think he could beat DD though, i mean, i looked up DD in the new Marvel Encyclopedia and it never mentioned that he had any h2h fighting skills, and it says in the DC one that Batmans possibly the worlds greatest martial artist, and i think Bats could get cap with a nerve strike. same with wolvie.

sad

No no no no no no...

*Vomits*

Oh, and Quasda has said in an interview that the Marvel Encyclopedia isn't... uh... good (or accurate, take your pick).

braz
oh shyt, he has his powers too. nvm then. lol

capt it up
oh shyt, he has his powers too. nvm then. lol
Lol I used logan and spiderman as examples becuase they have weapons as part of there powers I never though any one would sya batman could take them lol

Entity
Blade overated batman could take him

No.
Blade has vampire agility, healing, speed, grace, strength, senses and do we even need to get into what he could do if he got into a blood rage?

Batman is overrated>>>>>>>>>To Blade.
And I really love Batman thou.
Realistically there is no way Bruce can beat him thou!

darthgoober
What's the cut off for "Street Level"? I always considered street level to mean no power(or at least, no major powers). If that's the case, then I could see Batman beating just about all of them but Captain America(strait h2h, Cap take is 8/10) and Daredevil(who would take a very slight majority 6-7/10). But if the cut off is "Spiderman and Below" then I see him having an extremely difficult time with a lot of them. Guys like Spidey and Wolverine just have to much going for them for Batman to deal with unarmed.

capt it up
Originally posted by darthgoober
What's the cut off for "Street Level"? I always considered street level to mean no power(or at least, no major powers). If that's the case, then I could see Batman beating just about all of them but Captain America(strait h2h, Cap take is 8/10) and Daredevil(who would take a very slight majority 6-7/10). But if the cut off is "Spiderman and Below" then I see him having an extremely difficult time with a lot of them. Guys like Spidey and Wolverine just have to much going for them for Batman to deal with unarmed.
ya true wolverine and spiderman are a little up there. I used them as examples becuase there powers had weapons in them and they were the first to pop into my head.

how about silver samuri? he compete with logan some times and he is clearl street level in many ways well sorta

srankmissingnin
No.
Blade has vampire agility, healing, speed, grace, strength, senses and do we even need to get into what he could do if he got into a blood rage?

Batman is overrated>>>>>>>>>To Blade.
And I really love Batman thou.
Realistically there is no way Bruce can beat him thou!

Most of that is wrong. Blade is peak human in speed and agility (maybe), not superhuman. Why? Mainly because Marvel vampires aren't either. He has superhuman strength around, if he is lucky, class two. His durability is superhuman as well and he has a healing factor... but neither of those is anything to write home about, he has gone and got stitches after taking a slug to the shoulder before. Aside from his strength, physically he isn't much different then Batman.

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Most of that is wrong. Blade is peak human in speed and agility (maybe), not superhuman. Why? Mainly because Marvel vampires aren't either. He has superhuman strength around, if he is lucky, class two. His durability is superhuman as well and he has a healing factor... but neither of those is anything to write home about, he has gone and got stitches after taking a slug to the shoulder before. Aside from his strength, physically he isn't much different then Batman.

Movie Blade though. wink

is badass.

darthgoober
ya true wolverine and spiderman are a little up there. I used them as examples becuase there powers had weapons in them and they were the first to pop into my head.

how about silver samuri? he compete with logan some times and he is clearl street level in many ways well sorta
Well, if he's in his Armor, then I can DEFINITELY see Bats having a difficult time(just from the difficulty he'd have hurting him). I haven't really seen a lot of h2h showings of SS though, but I've heard that he's also got some enhanced human speed showings, and if that's the case Bat's would have a difficult time even if he was unarmored. But like I said, I'm not that familiar with SS so I can't really call that one.

capt it up
Movie Blade though. wink

is badass.
he ok. even he nothing overly impressive

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelTeam-Up057-04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelTeam-Up057-05.jpg

capt it up
Well, if he's in his Armor, then I can DEFINITELY see Bats having a difficult time(just from the difficulty he'd have hurting him). I haven't really seen a lot of h2h showings of SS though, but I've heard that he's also got some enhanced human speed showings though, and if that's the case Bat's would have a difficult time even if he was unarmored. But like I said, I'm not that familiar with SS so I can't really call that one.
he a master swords men in a few styles. he also a extremely skilled unarmed fighter with a few unarmed combat styles. also many sword fighting styles can be used and taught as unarmed combat as well

srankmissingnin
Movie Blade though. wink

is badass.

Oddly enough movie Blade hasn't done a single thing comic Blade couldn't or hasn't done. He was flashier then comic Blade, maybe stronger... thats about it.

darthgoober
he a master swords men in a few styles. he also a extremely skilled unarmed fighter with a few unarmed combat styles. also many sword fighting styles can be used and taught as unarmed combat as well
Well from the sound of that, if nothing else he'd give Bats a fight(and could conceivably take the win). But like I said, I'm not really familiar enough with SS to properly judge.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelTeam-Up057-04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelTeam-Up057-05.jpg

For people who want to see Silver Samurai in action. big grin

capt it up
Well from the sound of that, if nothing else he'd give Bats a fight(and could conceivably take the win). But like I said, I'm not really familiar enough with SS to properly judge.
thats cool. He pritty cool character I wish they show him more

also I am talken pre losing his hand

darthgoober
For people who want to see Silver Samurai in action. big grin
Wow, that is impressive. But I really hate trying to use Spidey as a gauge, just for the simple reason that his abilities seem to fluctuate on who he's fighting. Just about everyone he's ever gone up against, has given him a tough fight. It doesn't matter if it's the Punisher, Daredevil, Wolverine, Captain America, or the Hulk, he ALWAYS has an equally hard time putting them down.

capt it up
Wow, that is impressive. But I really hate trying to use Spidey as a gauge, just for the simple reason that his abilities seem to fluctuate on who he's fighting. Just about everyone he's ever gone up against, has given him a tough fight. It doesn't matter if it's the Punisher, Daredevil, Wolverine, Captain America, or the Hulk, he ALWAYS has an equally hard time putting them down.
punisher jsut becuase it ennis who writes it.

Every one elses make senses , becuase spiderman constitently has trouble with martial art masters

lilnutta12
bats could win this you no, i mean if he has prep he could come upwith some real good ideas - i mean,

when doomsday got cloned into an army and batman was simply killing them couldnt he do that to some of these people.

or was that aload of PIS

Jyppe

Wrong, Blade dances around peak human or over vampires and they can't even see him at times. There are some nice scans like that in the respect thread. Some female vampire tries to dice him, but he's too fast for her and backflips behind her and she didn't even realize what happened.

ExtraMision5555
He definately couldent beat dardevil, but he'd put up a good figt

King_Mungi
won't be beating Puck

Dinalfos
I suppose he can take the likes of The Punisher and Daredevil in H2h. Captain America is a toss up, although the latter may have an advantage with his above human stamina.

Spiderman and Wolverine, though, shouldn't even be considered as opponents for Batman. Spiderman is far out of his leaque and Wolverine can take anything Batman can dish out. He also has a slight strength advantage.

capt it up
Originally posted by lilnutta12
bats could win this you no, i mean if he has prep he could come upwith some real good ideas - i mean,

when doomsday got cloned into an army and batman was simply killing them couldnt he do that to some of these people.

or was that aload of PIS
batman get no prep and no weapons of any sort on his armor and his fist fists. every one else is in the same boat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.