Ghost Rider vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider Vs Wonder Woman. Who wins?

CyberDragon
Ghost Rider

PRAYERRUN
how so?

CyberDragon
He stronger,Well ive seen justice league and she isnt a fighter what would be on a superteam, ghost rider however is strong and stuff

lilnutta12
ghost rider locks in the penance stare instantly over

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lilnutta12
ghost rider locks in the penance stare instantly over

I think her magical eyes given to her by a Goddess might interfere with his penance stare. WW locks the magic lasso around GR and it's instantly over.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CyberDragon
He stronger,Well ive seen justice league and she isnt a fighter what would be on a superteam, ghost rider however is strong and stuff

What? No Wonder Woman is vastly stronger and faster than Ghost Rider. The cartoon is not canon here, just the comics.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think her magical eyes given to her by a Goddess might interfere with his penance stare. WW locks the magic lasso around GR and it's instantly over.

Exactally

PRAYERRUN
Interesting......I'm just here reading because I honestly have no idea WHO would win.stick out tongue

guy222
hmmAngel of Death....Wraith of God

Inhuman
http://i15.tinypic.com/6z4qv5l.gif

Originally posted by CyberDragon

severance
does WW have anything she needs to feel penance over??

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by severance
does WW have anything she needs to feel penance over??

I don't think so. Amazons generally only kill in battle. And then it's honorable to them or something like that. I'd think GR would have a hard time locking eyes with her anyway. She's already beaten medusa and fought zoom without using her eyes. She doesn't have to even see an enemy to beat them.

celestialdemon
I'd like to see some more feats to how powerful Ghost Rider is now with his upgrade. Until I do, Wonder Woman wins.

guy222
He's goin to defeat Lucifer

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222
He's goin to defeat Lucifer

Yeah, but is that such a big deal? What kind of feats does Lucifer have?

Nod
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'd like to see some more feats to how powerful Ghost Rider is now with his upgrade. Until I do, Wonder Woman wins.

He done shit all to Hulk so I am not that impressed.

But his explosions were good.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Yeah, but is that such a big deal? What kind of feats does Lucifer have?

Yes. He's the 'devil'. I get some scans up in a bit

celestialdemon
Yes. He's the 'devil'. I get some scans up in a bit

Cool. Some scans would be nice.

Nod
Yes. He's the 'devil'. I get some scans up in a bit Theres lots.

Which one?

guy222
U are welcome to post some also

Bouboumaster
Penance stares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.