Magento Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Same as in Death of Superman

Magneto engages in battle with a seemingly unstoppable killing machine named Doomsday in the streets of New York.....

After seeing Doomsday beat an X-Men team... Mags flys in to try to stop the hulking monster from its path of mass distruction on New York..

This is the same Doomsday from death of Superman

PRAYERRUN
You know, normally i'd say that Magneto's only chance is to rip the iron out of the blood of Doomsday, but does Doomsday HAVE any blood???

newyorkcares
Dude, pig doomsday for real. It doesn't really matter who you are , eventually , you will run out of ways to kill him ,then your dead. If you blast him to death ,he comes back imune, so you stab him to death , then he comes back immune, so you burn him to death,then he comes back immune,so you decapitate him to death,then he comes back immune....you see where this is going? Eventually, Doomsday could kill
ANYONE,because he will just regenerate,blah,blah,blah. I think he is the worst charachter in comics, because he is superman without a mind, morals, majic , or kryptonite. He sucks.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
You know, normally i'd say that Magneto's only chance is to rip the iron out of the blood of Doomsday, but does Doomsday HAVE any blood???
Doomsday doesn't have blood.

Priest
Magneto wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by newyorkcares
Dude, pig doomsday for real. It doesn't really matter who you are , eventually , you will run out of ways to kill him ,then your dead. If you blast him to death ,he comes back imune, so you stab him to death , then he comes back immune, so you burn him to death,then he comes back immune,so you decapitate him to death,then he comes back immune....you see where this is going? Eventually, Doomsday could kill
ANYONE,because he will just regenerate,blah,blah,blah. I think he is the worst charachter in comics, because he is superman without a mind, morals, majic , or kryptonite. He sucks.

Nah, I think that you can safely kill Doomsday forever in many ways, he is not as proberbial as you may think. Lets say for example that I build a Doomsday virus, a Doomsday eater. Each time you kill Doomsday via the Doomsday desease he comes back inmune to the disease, but then the infection says "What? Doomsday is evolved, but my work is to kill him!" then the infection evolves and develops resistance to whatever method Doomsday developped and he dies again. Lets say fast, really fast. So as you see, anyone powerful enough to make a DD virus pwns Doomsday. Of course, if you wanted to fight the DD disease (DDD) you'd face a very stupid loop that its funny.

And Doomsday has morals, not just ours.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, I think that you can safely kill Doomsday forever in many ways, he is not as proberbial as you may think. Lets say for example that I build a Doomsday virus, a Doomsday eater. Each time you kill Doomsday via the Doomsday desease he comes back inmune to the disease, but then the infection says "What? Doomsday is evolved, but my work is to kill him!" then the infection evolves and develops resistance to whatever method Doomsday developped and he dies again. Lets say fast, really fast. So as you see, anyone powerful enough to make a DD virus pwns Doomsday. Of course, if you wanted to fight the DD disease (DDD) you'd face a very stupid loop that its funny.

And Doomsday has morals, not just ours.
Yeah I suppose...the guy DOES have a good work ethic....I mean he just keeps going and going and going.....

Ultraman Baltan
Doomsday destroys him. It's like Zetton: He fights, he learns, he adapts.

thtadthtshldntb
Doomsday's morals consist of kill or be killed... and then come back and kill again.

Short term Magneto can slow him down but the only way to stop Doomsday is to dump him in a black hole or into deep space or the end of time.

lilnutta12
if this is the case your saying
living tribunal says die and kills him,
next time it happens he wont die

he aint that strong is he

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lilnutta12
if this is the case your saying
living tribunal says die and kills him,
next time it happens he wont die

he aint that strong is he
The LT won't say die. He'll say Exist no more. And that will be the end of it.

Mindship
As a memento, Doomsday keeps Magneto's helmet as a refridgerator magnet.

charlemagne9746
Magneto couldn't beat him directly. I wonder if Mags could pull off a BFR. Encase him in adamantium and toss him into space. He'd have to act fast though...Doomsday would be strong enough to bust through even adamantium after a while...imo.

Deathstroke
I was thinking BFR would be his only chance, but I don't know if mags could react fast enough. DD is as fast if not faster than supes.

Anonimator
Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.