Odin vs. Oslaught and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
The Father of all gods vs.A monster with limitless strength and an 98% invinceble mutant.

New york.No people.No prep.Who wins.

Kid Kurdy
Difficult. Onslaught at his strongest was Skyfather level.

Bentley
Onslaught bites the dust. Badly.

Then Hulk wins.

The second line is a joke.

Priest
Odin

Lord S
Odin was able to fight off Thanos and Silver Surfer without much effort...so the same would transpire here.

Throw Franklin into the mix, and things get interesting.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
The Father of all gods vs.A monster with limitless strength and an 98% invinceble mutant.

New york.No people.No prep.Who wins.

Team

MightyEInherjar
Odin 10/10.

thtadthtshldntb
Odin crushes these two.

Thanos would crush these two.

DevilGoblin
Team 9/10 wins.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Team 9/10 wins.

laughing eek! confused Happy Dance mad evil face smokin' sick laughing donatello

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Team 9/10 wins.
thumb down

Utrigita
which form of Onslaught is we discussing the first one ore the second ???

left
why is hulk in the battle ? he's useless here.

Odin should win this with no problems

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
which form of Onslaught is we discussing the first one ore the second ???

the ommipotent one smile

btw Odin is a jobber big grin

h1a8
Onslaught did the impossible. He went through Cain's chest. This shows that he has infinite strength and power. Plus isn't he an intangible being anyway (inside the armor). Maybe Odin does win but it will be tough.

Utrigita
If this is the second evolution of onslaught then I think not, Onslaught posessed the power of franklin richards, Magneto, Professor X and Nate Grey, I know that Odin is powerfull but against the combined might of 2 confirmed Omega-level Mutants, and two candidates, then I don't think Odin chance are high

Brutacus
What the hell is hulk doing in this fight???? confused

Supreme being
Originally posted by Brutacus
What the hell is hulk doing in this fight???? confused

mad Every team needs a mascot.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Supreme being
mad Every team needs a mascot.
A big green scary guy as mascot confused

Supreme being
Originally posted by Brutacus
A big green scary guy as mascot confused

confused Well what does it matter since Mascots are representations of a team all he has to do is give it a bit of this Happy Dance and everyones happy.

Utrigita
A mascot that just happens to be one of the strongest none cosmic beings in the marvel universe wink

Soljer
A mascot that just happens to be one of the strongest none cosmic beings in the marvel universe wink

Which means what against the Odinforce?

Shit-all?

Okay, thought so.

Odin, 10/10.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Soljer
Which means what against the Odinforce?

Shit-all?

Okay, thought so.

Odin, 10/10.

A odinforce that Onslaught can handel with relative ease, and then I would just love see hulk battering Odin through the floor, he is a great hand to hand combatent, but against hulk i really could care less

guy222
A odinforce that Onslaught can handel with relative ease, and then I would just love see hulk battering Odin through the floor, he is a great hand to hand combatent, but against hulk i really could care less

Odin has the Gem of Infinite Suns

Did u see anyone else who opened Onslaught besides the Hulk?

hulk10
Remember this is Onslaught form 2.

Jyppe
Originally posted by guy222
Odin has the Gem of Infinite Suns

Did u see anyone else who opened Onslaught besides the Hulk? I love it how Hulk fanboys just tend to ignore that it's exactly what Onslaught wanted to happen. Maybe he would have used Thor, but Thor would be way too clever for something like that so he used the dumb green guy.

And yeah, we did see other people crack Onslaught's armor, Cyke, IW & Thor.

bigbran
A odinforce that Onslaught can handel with relative ease, and then I would just love see hulk battering Odin through the floor, he is a great hand to hand combatent, but against hulk i really could care less The way a fight between Hulk and Odin would go, would be the same as the Drax/Odin fight, or the Surfer/Odin fight. One-shot, no resistence.

Plus, Onslaught doesn't have feats on Odin's level. Did you know that Odin's other half, has caused damage all across the universe, on every planet? Odin one-shotted him.
Odin has destroyed Galaxies.
I'm not even going to mention the stupid multi-verse feat, since it was massive pis (Oh, I did mention it).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.