Dr. Doom/Reed Richards vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Doom and Richards have collaborated together for five years now to come up with a plan to conquer Marvel Earth. With five years prep time...do you think they could succeed? All of Marvel Earth will try to stop them. Do you think they will succeed or fall to the devices that Doom and Reed have set up for them.

lilnutta12
too easy 5 years is too much for marvel earth

TricksterPriest
Is this prep one-sided? If so, Marvel Earth is ****ed. If not, they may lose. Reed&Doom aren't the only smart guys on Earth, but they are tied for #1.

superbatman86
Does the rest of Earth job to them like normal?Because if half the characters fight to the best of their abilities they beat them handidly.

Howard_Jones
Dr. Stephen Strange ftw.

StarsNeverFall7
If the prep is one sided, Marvel most likely gets beat for the majority. If the prep time goes both ways, then Marvel takes it.

ExtraMision5555
marvel earth?

I duno

Five years is a pertty long time, though
and they are both some geniuses

hmm
maybe
that much prep is kinda plott devicey

charlemagne9746
Nah, there is no jobber aura for anyone in this fight. Once the rest of Marvel Earth see this takeover happening...they will go all out to stop it. However, Doom and Reed would probably have already set up traps to contain the most powerful threats. I don't think the street level heroes would be much of a factor here.

Galan007
ummm with 5 years of prep Reed/Doom take this...

Grimm22
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Dr. Stephen Strange ftw.

Doom has beaten Strange with around a week of prep no expression

5 years?!? Unless Stephen has a year of prep he is doomed

Supreme being
Originally posted by Galan007
ummm with 5 years of prep Reed/Doom take this...

Nope they dont not when magic would be involved and guys like strange pack a whole load of magic, And as we know in Marvel Magic>>>science.

I forgot Doom was number 2 in terms of magic but i still say they lose

Supreme being
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom has beaten Strange with around a week of prep no expression

5 years?!? Unless Stephen has a year of prep he is doomed

This would be the characters fighting to the best of their abilities .

Grimm22
Originally posted by Supreme being
Nope they dont not when magic would be involved and guys like strange pack a whole load of magic, And as we know in Marvel Magic>>>science.

Yeah its just too bad Doom is one of the most skilled Sorcerers in comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supreme being
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah its just too bad Doom is one of the most skilled Sorcerers in comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic) what more skilled than Dr strange.

Galan007

I forgot Doom was number 2 in terms of magic but i still say they lose Ummm, Marvel Eath has no prep..... so whats Strange going to do against Doom if Doom has had 5years to get ready?

Supreme being
Originally posted by Galan007
Ummm, Marvel Eath has no prep..... so whats Strange going to do against Doom if Doom has had 5years to get ready?

Ummm, stops time and then decides to bake a cake drink a cup of tea and then proceeds to deal with the two so called geniuses.

Galan007
Ummm, stops time and then decides to bake a cake drink a cup of tea and then proceeds to deal with the two so called geniuses. Thats digging pretty deep...

But you seem to be stuck on your oppinion, and thats cool, your entitled to it...... As am I entitled to my oppinion.

OneDumbG0
Doom's dealt with Dr. Strange before in 'Triumph and Torment,' totally immobilizing and leaving him powerless. But then again, it was all a ploy to trick Mephisto. Dr. Strange didn't know it at the time so he was pretty pissed off about it til he realized Doom planned it all along. So in the same deft move, he pretty much made Dr. Strange AND Mephisto his biznitches.

Do not underestimate Dooooooooooooommm!!!!11

nvrbeenwthagirl
Barring the UN or some artifact of outside power, I dont see how they could invent anything that could defeat the MU earth.

Mr Master
Doom and Richards,

5 years prep,

they take any Earth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Doom and Richards,

5 years prep,

they take any Earth.

lol. not Even. What can they invent that would be able to defeat Kyle rayner Ion who lives on earth? hmmm? Nadda.

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
lol. not Even. What can they invent that would be able to defeat Kyle rayber Ion who lives on earth? hmmm? Nadda.

I don't know,

a Bomb that can explode a Universe, together Doom and Reed built a Machine for Sym and Madelyn Prior,

Reed Richards and Dr Doom were their lackeys, and together they built a machine that could expand the "Limbo Effect",,,, thereby granting Sym and Pryor access to the whole Multi-verse for takeover, without being interfered by anyone.

"Your Machine will be soon ready"
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5273/m1fi6.th.jpg
"In a matter of days, the Multi-verse itself will worship you"

"Same Spell which this Dimension of from Intervention by OUTER Dimensional Forces"
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/143/m2he1.th.jpg
"ALSO prevents us from attaining out Ultimate Goal, the EXTENSION of LIMBO to ALL the PLANES of the MULTI-VERSE, Richard's and Doom's MACHINE will Magnify the Limbo Effect without opening us to OUTER Dimensional attack"

is that a feat or what?

Doom and Reed being harnessed for Multiversal effects.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
I don't know,

a Bomb that can explode a Universe, together Doom and Reed built a Machine for Sym and Madelyn Prior,

Reed Richards and Dr Doom were their lackeys, and together they built a machine that could expand the "Limbo Effect",,,, thereby granting Sym and Pryor access to the whole Multi-verse for takeover, without being interfered by anyone.

"Your Machine will be soon ready"
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5273/m1fi6.th.jpg
"In a matter of days, the Multi-verse itself will worship you"

"Same Spell which this Dimension of from Intervention by OUTER Dimensional Forces"
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/143/m2he1.th.jpg
"ALSO prevents us from attaining out Ultimate Goal, the EXTENSION of LIMBO to ALL the PLANES of the MULTI-VERSE, Richard's and Doom's MACHINE will Magnify the Limbo Effect without opening us to OUTER Dimensional attack"

is that a feat or what?

Doom and Reed being harnessed for Multiversal effects.

How would they be able to defeat Ion who is multiversal? Who can stop, bend time, change reality, and more. He could read thier minds, and a split 2nd before they activate thier machine, he stops time and turns them into two cromagnons and sends them back to the days of vandal savage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.