Supergirl vs. Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Current Supergirl.

No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

King_Mungi
Iron Man is so overated. Britney Spears Supergirl for the easy win. She has been on a rampage lately.

LordFear
Ironman has a good chance of pummeling this chick if he plays his cards right

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LordFear

No he doesn't, when he can take down the JLA on his own then you can say that.

Badabing
And what cards would those be? She could clip IM without him knowing anything happened.

juggernaut74
I think SG can win this. Extremis IM is pretty powerful though.

Draco69
Where' Evangel? She thinks WW would lose against IM. So CLEARLY a girl who isn't as strong or experienced as WW is gonna lose to!

eek!

King_Mungi
Uhhh...there definetly a Marvel bias on this board.

Badabing
I believe it all stems from the WW vs IM thread. sad

LordFear
IronMan, he is much more experienced, has a lot more versatility. Doesn't need to rely solely on pure strength unlike your girl. She is a bruiser dude. She bashes and asks questions later. Superman has to school her on being able to use other types of skills she has. IM is gonna piss her off and she is gonna lose it

King_Mungi
IronMan, he is much more experienced, has a lot more versatility. Doesn't need to rely solely on pure strength unlike your girl. She is a bruiser dude. She bashes and asks questions later. Superman has to school her on being able to use other types of skills she has. IM is gonna piss her off and she is gonna lose it

No she isn't, I suggest you do some research.

Once again proves there is definetly a marvel bias on this board.

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi

More like Marvel worship.

Howard_Jones
Stark seduces her.

Sex ftw.

Draco69
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Stark seduces her.

Sex ftw.

That IS viable.

Britney Zor-el is quite the ****....

Howard_Jones
That she is.

LordFear

I read comix dudes. That is what she is portrayed as. Anybody that comes from the Superman lineage is a god now too?
Ironman gets nothing but bashes. What the hell is it with Tony anywa
people got hard ons for him.
Think whatever you want. I am still saying Ironman

Draco69
I've lost count the times Supergirl has flashed her a$$ for her adoring public.

Supergirl even made out with her COUSIN, dude! Her COUSIN! True it was an alternate reality Superman but STILL.

:vomit:

Draco69
I read comix dudes. That is what she is portrayed as. Anybody that comes from the Superman lineage is a god now too?

Unfortunately all her feats are written by Jeph Loeb.

Which means she defeated the entire JLA.

I really do pity the Ultimates when he writes it....

sad

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Draco69
I've lost count the times Supergirl has flashed her a$$ for her adoring public.

Supergirl even made out with her COUSIN, dude! Her COUSIN! True it was an alternate reality Superman but STILL.

Cosign. Guh. *shivers*

King_Mungi

No she isn't, tell me a issue she is portrayed that way then. No, but what does Iron Man have to counter her speed and strength, which actually beat Ultraman from Earth III just recently.

You would be wrong, unless you think he can take the JLA?...solo

Howard_Jones
Speaking of which:

http://superslut.ytmnsfw.com/

batdude123

http://www.starting-a-home-business.org/images/Duh-Idiot.jpg

stick out tongue

LordFear
No she isn't, tell me a issue she is portrayed that way then. No, but what does Iron Man have to counter her speed and strength, which actually beat Ultraman from Earth III just recently.

You would be wrong, unless you think he can take the JLA?...solo

Shields that can withstand nuclear blasts, offensive and defensive weaponry capable of obliterating a country. Need I say more?

Badabing
Stark seduces her.

Sex ftw.
eek! laughing

King_Mungi
Shields that can withstand nuclear blasts, offensive and defensive weaponry capable of obliterating a country. Need I say more?

Show me examples of when he has done anything remotely close to this. Superman has survived nukes point blank and really had no damage, and there are the rumors and evidence that may indicate she is stronger.

Trolt
Show me examples of when he has done anything remotely close to this. Superman has survived nukes point blank and really had no damage, and there are the rumors and evidence that may indicate she is stronger.

Then why the hell is this thread made ? Topic starter says she be weaker than ww and less expereinced smile u guys contradicting right now ..

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Trolt
Then why the hell is this thread made ? Topic starter says she be weaker than ww and less expereinced smile u guys contradicting right now ..

She is less experienced, but overall we don't know how strong Supergirl is.

Devil Lance
She is less experienced, but overall we don't know how strong Supergirl is.

http://img496.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl0031kj.jpg

whistle

King_Mungi
Supergirl #0, have that issue

UniOmni
No offense, but i'd say apart from a few characters, this board has a dc slant.

Anybody related to Superman trumps nearly everybody else, except Surfer.

Powergirl isn't uber.
Neither is superboy.
Or Wonder Girl.

hunbu04
OH I forget In this forum Iron man is above every DC superman level characters including superman,wonderwoman,cpatain marvel,MM,Black Adam,Orion, and etc while Doctor Strange is above DC the skyfather level beings, the quintessence and also abstract beings like the spectre, The Phantom Stranger, Highfather,Darkseid, Zeus,The Endless, Mr. Mxy, Ion2, the Oans, etc

UniOmni
You're acting very womanish.

Bringing up stuff/characters that don't pertain to this thread at all.

And your posts hurt to try and read.

King_Mungi
Powergirl is not uber but she is definetly enough to take out Iron Man.

hunbu04
right now Powergirl is a kryptonian with every kryptonians powers which means she is uber as for superboy he could beat Ironman with his eyes close don't forget that during infinite crisis superboy kryptonian powers emerge that even nightwing was surprive how fast he was flying and i TT annual he told Cassie that he had telescropic vision a power he never had before. He also use his heat vision while he was fight superboy prime in round 2 while he destroy a city size antimonitor suit. Don't forget that Ironman suit is machinical(spelling) and with just a single touch from superboy it is destroy or return to atoms

nvrbeenwthagirl

Say it again please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
More like Marvel worship.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. People sure as hell made it seem like it was just me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni

Anybody related to Superman trumps nearly everybody else, except Surfer.

Powergirl isn't uber.
Neither is superboy.
Or Wonder Girl.

WHAT!! Every God Damn Character that is Cosmic has a marvel favor. From Thor all the way up to The Living Tribunal. Odin, Surfer, Quasar, Sersi, Herc, Drax, and more. There certainly isn't a DC slant here. Not at all.

batdude123
there are the rumors and evidence that may indicate she is stronger.

And Superman proved how dead wrong those rumors were in Supergirl #5.

batdude123

False.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
And Superman proved how dead wrong those rumors were in Supergirl #5.

Wasn't much of a fight, pretty much well stopped very quickly. However, I dislike this version of Supergirl her feats are retarded such as the way she beat Flash, and John.

Howard_Jones
From what I've seen, it's a Marvel bias with outspoken DC fans.

bigbran
Speaking of which:

http://superslut.ytmnsfw.com/ Vision, Yellow Jacket, and Electro are the best, oh shit, Black Adam too!
laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

LordFear

Wait I need to show you scans where IM withstood nuclear type blasts?
Jesus pick up a freaking IM book and page through the panels. IS this for real? I have to argue Ironman's feats on this forum?
Dude forget it

Howard_Jones
I love the one with Apollo.

"I like her as a friend."

Classic.

King_Mungi
Right so now I know your lying, that's the point of these debate you post evidence to prove your point. You can't do that and you claim that's not what we do on this board, so either you have no proof or are new completly to a vs. forum.

bigbran
I love the one with Apollo.

"I like her as a friend."

Classic. And that.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WHAT!! Every God Damn Character that is Cosmic has a marvel favor. From Thor all the way up to The Living Tribunal. Odin, Surfer, Quasar, Sersi, Herc, Drax, and more. There certainly isn't a DC slant here. Not at all.

The most lauded characters in the top tier from Marvel are easily these guys.

Surfer - Turns you into a rock
Beta Ray Bill - destroyed two planets
Genis - stalemated Sentry, and destroyed the universe!
Dr.Strange - Equal to Eternity
Thor - godblast on speedreach!
Stardust - immune to physical damage
Blackbolt - scream = destructo galaxies

Over in DC land, we've got

Hal - recreates JLA and Corps= Winnah!
Kyle - Big bang shielding!
Superman - Speedblitz+ hv and icebreath combo + t-vo = multiversal defender!
Black Adam - Speedblitz
Cap Marvel-speedblitz
J'onn - speedblitz+ Xavier dwarfing tp = teh winnah!
Orion - Astroforce
Supergirl - beat up the JLA!!

Sersi isn't that overrated, since she's not that popular.
Wonder Woman is kinda overrated, imo.

Odin isn't overrated.
Darkseid is underrated i'll admit, but his pitiful losses work against him.

Parallax>> Galactus and the universe.
Mxy>>> Creation
Lucifer >> creation as well.
Superman Prime>> Proved Cosmic Gods
Abraxas>> Universes

Both universes have their overrated characters, but its not really slanted here in Marvels favor.

You want slanted?? Go to SHC.

LordFear
Right so now I know your lying, that's the point of these debate you post evidence to prove your point. You can't do that and you claim that's not what we do on this board, so either you have no proof or are new completly to a vs. forum.

C'mon man, pick up an ironman book, please
I am not gonna waste time post up knowledge that any half ass comic fan would know. It'slike you don't even know who Ironman is or what he has done in the last year yet alone decades!!!
I am not gonna get in this circular logic with you and go back and forth concerning it. Argue with people who have foundation about a character. Jesus Christ. "Show me where Ironman has done that" I can't believe it

batdude123
Wasn't much of a fight, pretty much well stopped very quickly. However, I dislike this version of Supergirl her feats are retarded such as the way she beat Flash, and John.

In their encounter Superman clearly showed that he was above her.

Loeb had Supergirl do all this crazy shit like beating the crap out of the JLA, and then have Superman show he was above her as an indirect way to show that Superman is>>>>>>>>the JLA.

King_Mungi
I am not gonna waste time post up knowledge that any half ass comic fan would know. It'slike you don't even know who Ironman is or what he has done in the last year yet alone decades!!!
I am not gonna get in this circular logic with you and go back and forth concerning it. Argue with people who have foundation about a character. Jesus Christ. "Show me where Ironman has done that" I can't believe it

I have Iron Man books and not once did he show he has the power to blow up a country. Or when he survived a nuke as even in New Avengers a ninja with a sword penetrated his armor.

Thus you have no evidence and now are back footing as now I called you up on your crap and what do you have? "Pick up an ironman book, please". Weak, your debating skills are bar none horrible.

Martian_mind

Loeb had Supergirl do all this crazy shit like beating the crap out of the JLA, and then have Superman show he was above her as an indirect way to show that Superman is>>>>>>>>the JLA.

That is bs

Evangel94

Co-sign 100%

King_Mungi

Not really, both were even and then Superman gave his speech and clocked her. Shortly after SG and evil SG were bonded together

Well considering Superman also has taken on the JLA himself in the past...so would make sense.

batdude123
Originally posted by Martian_mind
That is bs

Don't get mad at me. That's Loeb's writing for ya...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Evangel94
Co-sign 100%

What? so we don't need to provide evidence anymore on this board?

Martian_mind
I could never be mad at batdude he is one of the kings of this forum. rock

batdude123
Not really, both were even and then Superman gave his speech and clocked her. Shortly after SG and evil SG were bonded together

Well considering Superman also has taken on the JLA himself in the past...so would make sense.

No.... he knocked her on her ass... THEN gave the speech.

The reason people thought Kara was more powerful was because Superman holds back all the time, and he knows how to control his powers. Kara? Not so much...

bigbran
I could never be mad at batdude he is one of the kings of this forum. rock It's FATNUDE!
Who the hell is "batdude"?

nvrbeenwthagirl

The JLA let her win. They were setting her up so she had to face Superman and WW. If you pay attention you would see that MM had it all under control. Manhunter could have beaten her himself. Flash could have beaten Supergirl. It didn't even make sense that flash would run out of air. His Aura Supplies him with air. No one can breath air going 50 billion miles per hour. His aura protects him from things like lack of oxygen. The whole arc was a mess anyway.

batdude123
I could never be mad at batdude he is one of the kings of this forum. rock

Yeah... I know. cool

King_Mungi
No.... he knocked her on her ass... THEN gave the speech.

The reason people thought Kara was more powerful was because Superman holds back all the time, and he knows how to control his powers. Kara? Not so much...

No he didn't, how could he kick her ass in that short period of time? It was like 4 punches max the fight and none were worse for wear

I know, I believe Superman is stronger but when Darkseid took over her he used the K-ring to battle her.

LordFear
I have Iron Man books and not once did he show he has the power to blow up a country. Or when he survived a nuke as even in New Avengers a ninja with a sword penetrated his armor.

Thus you have no evidence and now are back footing as now I called you up on your crap and what do you have? "Pick up an ironman book, please". Weak, your debating skills are bar none horrible. [/QUOTE

Buddy there are plenty of references when Nick Fury, commenting about War Machine and Ironman, I remember in a West COast Avenger issue, Nick said both of these guys could take out a country by themselves with all the ammo they and firepower they have individually.
Look at Tony's offensive system alone, Jesus the guy's armor is a powerhouse

King_Mungi
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The JLA let her win. They were setting her up so she had to face Superman and WW. If you pay attention you would see that MM had it all under control. Manhunter could have beaten her himself. Flash could have beaten Supergirl. It didn't even make sense that flash would run out of air. His Aura Supplies him with air. No one can breath air going 50 billion miles per hour. His aura protects him from things like lack of oxygen. The whole arc was a mess anyway.

MM was getting choked out, too bad he doesn't have the ability to go intangible...wait what? I really hope that is the case, but how she dominated all the heroes even that was insane. The way she dominated Ultraman...bah!

batdude123
No he didn't, how could he kick her ass in that short period of time? It was like 4 punches max the fight and none were worse for wear

I know, I believe Superman is stronger but when Darkseid took over her he used the K-ring to battle her.

I'm staring at the book right now. He knocked her on her ass with a punch, then delivered the speech.

Which again proves my point about Post Crisis Superman and how k-nite hardly effects him anymore.

batdude123
MM was getting choked out, too bad he doesn't have the ability to go intangible...wait what? I really hope that is the case, but how she dominated all the heroes even that was insane. The way she dominated Ultraman...bah!

John looked like a b*tch too. laughing out loud

King_Mungi

Guardian is vastly stronger with more firepower and he can't take out a country. They meant all their supplies all their technology not just the suit. Guess what none of that applies here as he won't be pulling it off.

War Machine got smacked around by US Agent, Iron Man was made a fool by Taskmaster twice.

Martian_mind
who has scans of the mm fight?

King_Mungi
I'm staring at the book right now. He knocked her on her ass with a punch, then delivered the speech.

Which again proves my point about Post Crisis Superman and how k-nite hardly effects him anymore.

As am I, that's hardly an ass kicking.

Pretty much

King_Mungi
who has scans of the mm fight?

It's in the Supergirl respect thread, to arsed to get it

UniOmni
Guardian is vastly stronger with more firepower and he can't take out a country. They meant all their supplies all their technology not just the suit. Guess what none of that applies here as he won't be pulling it off.

War Machine got smacked around by US Agent, Iron Man was made a fool by Taskmaster twice.

Batman has beaten Superman.

King_Mungi

Using kryptonite sure. Recently Superman nearly killed Batman and put him into the hospital during the Sacrifice arc, Does Iron Man have access to it? nope, and even then probally won't work as he would need earth 2 krpytonite to be effective against her.

batdude123
As am I, that's hardly an ass kicking.

Pretty much

Never said it was an ass kicking.... just that if he decides to go all out, he's above Kara.

Yup.

batdude123

Batman is God. I really don't see your point. confused

Accel
Superman only beat Batman up because Bruce let him.

King_Mungi
Ah yes, you said "knocked her on her ass" when I thought you said kicked her ass

Evangel94
What? so we don't need to provide evidence anymore on this board?

No, but you need a foundation of knowledge to begin with. You can't just demand a scan or just out right call the guy a liar. Most of the information he's talking about is just common knowledge.

You want scans? I don't have every single issue that I reference ready for you on a silver platter esp. for older comics.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Superman only beat Batman up because Bruce let him.

Indeed.

batdude123
Ah yes, you said "knocked her on her ass" when I thought you said kicked her ass

Ah, okay.

King_Mungi
No, but you need a foundation of knowledge to begin with. You can't just demand a scan or just out right call the guy a liar. Most of the information he's talking about is just common knowledge.

You want scans? I don't have every single issue that I reference ready for you on a silver platter.

Not really, him destroying a country and surviving a nuke is common knowledge? news to me.

Actually yes, hence why I asked. Or at least issue number.

Martian_mind
I just saw the mm thing.WTF!!! snap his neck? hes a shapeshifter with a healing factor!!plus he can turn intangible.Oh the BS

King_Mungi
I just saw the mm thing.WTF!!! snap his neck? hes a shapeshifter with a healing factor!!plus he can turn intangible.Oh the BS

I thought the Flash fight was the worst out of them all.

Martian_mind
Didnt see that ill go check it out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
One of the reasons Superman is so strong is becuz he absorbs all the sunlight and developes the capacity to soak up even more energy as time goes on. THis is why He ends up becoming Superman Prime. No other kryptonian has been around in the sun that long. And Superman has Thousands of years of absorbtion and energy capacity building under his belt. The reason Diana and CM keep up with Superman in strength has to do with Diana's Connection with the Earth amping her and CM's editorial mandate that he be nearly as strong as Superman. smile

Martian_mind
Flash fight is god awful.why didnt he just run bacck inside?

UniOmni
Using kryptonite sure. Recently Superman nearly killed Batman and put him into the hospital during the Sacrifice arc, Does Iron Man have access to it? nope, and even then probally won't work as he would need earth 2 krpytonite to be effective against her.

Superman all out, just having seen Darkseid kill Lois, couldn't kill Batman, one mere human.

He had a full on blitzkrieg, and still didn't manage to kill the guy.

Bane>> Superman
Deathstroke >> Superman
Promethues>> Superman
Bronze Tiger>> Superman
Black Mask >>Superman
Azrael >> Superman
Hush>> Superman

All managed to beat Batman and ko his ass.

All being mostly human, with some minor adjustments.

IIRC, Batman was still conscious after the "beating" Superman put on him in Sacrifice.

My version had him spitting a tooth into Clarks eye, and calling him an off planet scrubbabumabitch....

Was it any different from yours?

embarrasment

batdude123
Was it any different from yours?

Mine had Bruce slap Clark with a kryptonite dildo (in other words: Blair Wind).

King_Mungi
Actually yes, as unlike my mentions Batman never beat him without kryptonite. He was saved, because the JLA came in and rescued him and then used magic and various technology to heal Batman. That hardly proves anything.

Batman was put into a coma, so no he wasn't councious. Also as stated in the comic, Batman hitting the security system saved his life as stated in the comic.

UniOmni
He was out the coma 3 hours later, iirc. Some coma...More like a nap.

Just enough time for WW and Superman to save some people, then meet back at the batcave.

Bane had him down for weeks/months.

Superman couldn't keep him down for an entire afternoon.

Superman: Street Level scrub

LordFear
"street level scrub"
hahahah

King_Mungi
He was out the coma 3 hours later, iirc.

Just enough time for WW and Superman to save some people, then meet back at the batcave.

Bane had him down for weeks/months.

Superman couldn't keep him down for an entire afternoon.

Superman: Street Level scrub

Thanks to magic and as stated high level technology

Batman didn't have the resources he had when Bane took him down

Right and twice Superman was interupted, by the security system and the JLA.

UniOmni
Don't wanna hear it.

Ironman >> Street level scrubs.

hahhahah pwned!!

LordFear
Don't wanna hear it.

Ironman >> Street level scrubs.

hahhahah pwned!!

Dude that's not right, but funny though

King_Mungi
correction on my behalf even in Sacrifice Batman had kryptonite as evident during his Darkseid "battle" he was getting weaker due to there being a kryptonite influence.

Evangel94
Not really, him destroying a country and surviving a nuke is common knowledge? news to me.

Actually yes, hence why I asked. Or at least issue number.

Regarding Iron Man taking over a country, it's happened in a couple other marvel universes outside 616, depends if you consider them canon or not though.

Iron Man Volume I Issue 275. - Nuclear level blast

There are a few other issues where Iron Man has taken blasts comparable to nukes. Can't cite them at the moment.

King Mungi, haven't you ever seen a debate in a forum where the lack of knowledge was astounding? Not you specifically, but I'm sure you yourself read a few debates where the other poster had no idea what they talking about. I'm sure you have also been in threads where you've had to enlighten people. Then you must be quite aware of what it like when another poster lacks some fundamental basic knowledge.

As they say knowledge is power. smile

King_Mungi
Regarding Iron Man taking over a country, it's happened in a couple other marvel universes outside 616, depends if you consider them canon or not though.

Iron Man Volume I Issue 275. - Nuclear level blast

There are a few other issues where Iron Man has taken blasts comparable to nukes. Can't cite them at the moment.

King Mungi, haven't you ever seen a debate in a forum where the lack of knowledge was astounding? Not you specifically, but I'm sure you yourself read a few debates where the other poster had no idea what they talking about. I'm sure you have also been in threads where you've had to enlighten people.

Unless stated otherwise than no it's not canon

Thank you I will check it out

I know, and that's why I call people on certain points as evidence is a huge thing for me. As I have collected over 2000+ scans used in various threads to prove my point. If you can't provide evidence all I ask is an issue # at least, so I might be able to check into it. Since you provided at least an issue number I'm content. However, this is not basic knowledge as I have many Iron Man comics and no where did he display this sort of firepower or durability.

LordFear
Listen again, read what I posted earlier. I didn not say conquer or destroy a country. Anybody who knows Ironman knows that he couldn't do something like that even if he was shit faced drunk. I said that he certainly has the capability if he so desired it. Nick Fury alluded to that fact several times as well as Cap. Cap was thinking to himself after teaching Tony without the armor how to defend himself, he was thinking how when IronMan, Tony is such a powerhouse and capable of destroying countries but how stripped without it, Tony is so fragile and is just a man in the end

King_Mungi
Listen again, read what I posted earlier. I didn not say conquer or destroy a country. Anybody who knows Ironman knows that he couldn't do something like that even if he was shit faced drunk. I said that he certainly has the capability if he so desired it. Nick Fury alluded to that fact several times as well as Cap. Cap was thinking to himself after teaching Tony without the armor how to defend himself, he was thinking how when IronMan, Tony is such a powerhouse and capable of destroying countries but how stripped without it, Tony is so fragile and is just a man in the end

He was talking about all his resources not just the suit, but not all of that comes into play here as it's just him and the suit. Arn't you contradicting yourself? you say he can't and then you just said he has the capability if he so desired. Him having prep is not stipulated, so that doesn't come into factor in this battle. I'm talking about the suit as is, not with prep.

Also yes you did say destroy a country

LordFear
He was talking about all his resources not just the suit, but not all of that comes into play here as it's just him and the suit. Arn't you contradicting yourself? you say he can't and then you just said he has the capability if he so desired. Him having prep is not stipulated, so that doesn't come into factor in this battle. I'm talking about the suit as is, not with prep.

Also yes you did say destroy a country

LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!!!!
I said that he can if he so desire. AGAIN I NEVER SAID THAT HE DID. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME HERE. I never mentionned prep. Prep in my opinion would be overkill for a guy like Tony, who has ADD and needs to tweak and build. Leave him time to focus on a goal, he would be an incredibly difficult opponent to defeat.But that is besides the point

hunbu04
talking about IM taking over country as stated in countdown to infinite crisis my maxwell Lord metahuman rank alpha r powerful enough to take over the entire planet.
Alpha one superman
Alpha two wonderwoman/Captain Marvel/MM
Alpha negative Bizazro(spelling)

xmarksthespot
No offense, but i'd say apart from a few characters, this board has a dc slant. What the f**k?

And Supergirl with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.