Extinct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Just started today & a good show. Everyone should get involved & help support animals. Who else watched it & did you like it? I think it's a good idea for this kind of show. It can share with other people what exactly is going on & what they can do to help.

Blue Dragon
No one? Yeah right, well someone's got to post!

I really can't believe how horrible some people can be! Killing for food, medicine, fur & bones, why do it!? Well they do it for money but it's just immoral! Why are they killing living creatures!? We are living creatures, but I know what they're thinking....

"It's only an animal, who cares!"
"We're human, they're animals!"
"We're better than them, so we can do what we want!"

Those three sayings are all wrong. It's:
"We're all animals so who's to judge what is & isn't!"
There's no such thing as humans, animals & plants. It's just animals & plants."
"We're not better & we all deserve a right to be here as much as they do!"

General G
Well said, and no, I have not watched it, I didn't realise it was on. Is it still going on? if so, what channel/time? I would love to watch it, something has to be done about the extinction rate, it's just unbelievable and pathetic on our part.

Quote:

"In the end, we will conserve what we love, love what we understand, and understand what we are taught"

This is the key to saving animals if you read it the right way.

Blue Dragon
I'm afraid it's not on anymore but I'm hoping for another. Yay, get people to care & another chance for me to go crazy with phone calls! But I don't care, it's going to them. happy

You are right, something has to be done & people need to know about the facts. Soon I'm going to use pictures off the ITV Extinct website as posters to stick around my town & my school. It will help for sure!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.