Mr. Sinister vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Nate Essex vs Victor Von Doom...two evil geniuses...who takes this slobberknocker

Howard_Jones
Victor.

norrinradd43
I think that this is pretty even...Sinister has never really had his ass kicked as far as i know

LordFear
Victor is the victor . see even his namesake concurs

Darth Vegas
Bah to Sinister.

Doom take the win.

norrinradd43
I think that this could go either way...I cant really see domination on either side they are two of the smartest villians in marvel and both take entire teams to subdue

Howard_Jones
Victor is an accomplished sorcerer, scientist, etc.

Sinister is a Summers obsessed scientist, but has nothing on Doom, at all.

LordFear
is sinister a homo?
I mean he seems to have hard ons for Scott!!!!

norrinradd43
Sinister was on to something with the summers thing...they ended up creating Cable/X-man who is arguably earths most powerful mutant

ExtraMision5555
Sinister definately wins.

superior injury resistance
class 90 strength
minor telekinesis
minor amalgazation (sp) of other mutant powers from self expirimentation over a hundred or so years
minor energy projection
some psychic abilities such as memory implantation/influence
i believe at one point he disabled someones mutant abilities through touch, albeit temporary, although that would not apply here

(the class 90 strength is questionable though, but im pertty sure its way up their via shapeshifting, not very many sinister scans out thier sad )

as far as prep goes too though, sinister and doom are very similar in some aspects

Starhawk
Sinister would clone the FF and send them at Doom.

norrinradd43
the advantage that doom has is his sorcery...however sinister has invulnerability and control over his own molecules

Bentley
Doom can take him, he would just find a way. If Sinister gets perp time to clone the FF, with the same prep time Vicor royally owns him.

ExtraMision5555
wrong

grey fox
Crimson bands of Cytorrak FTW.

Starhawk
Actually if you read the Weapon X series, Sinister already has the FF and some Avengers DNA.

tijay
Bump

TheGodKiller
Doom wins.

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Oliver North
Doom in a fight, though I suspect Essex is a more capable geneticist than Doom is

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Oliver North
Doom in a fight, though I suspect Essex is a more capable geneticist than Doom is
It's not a fight at all. Doom takes this 10 out of 10 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.