Spider-Man VS. The Thundercats : HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Spider-Man gets transported accidentally thru time and space and ends up on Third Earth by the Beyonder. He ends up in a deserted Cat's Lair; home of the heroic Thundercats. Being mistaken for one of Slithe's fellow mutants, Spidey gets attacked by Lion-O and his fellow Thundercats....

"So, Slithe's recruited a new lacky to do his dirty work for Mumm-Ra...well, we'll just have to teach him a lesson. This is what happens to mutants who break into the Cat's Lair!!!" yells Lion-O as he uses the Sword of Omens to summon the other Thundercats......"HOOOOOOOOO"

"Hey, I'm not......!!!"

But before Spidey can explain, he's dodging attacks from Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, Cheetara, Wiley-Kit, and Wiley-Kat in an all-out battle..............

"O.k. big-mouth, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're gonna get!!!!" exclaims Spidey as we webswings across the room...........

Will Spidey survive an attack from the Thundercats and live to tell the tale......or will Spidey show the Thundercats a thing or two about combat?????

THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS.........HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

complexbrother
all out battle ? ... Spiderman dies .

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by complexbrother
all out battle ? ... Spiderman dies .

REALLY?? I don't think it would be that easy for the Thundercats personally.....because Spidey has held his own against multiple foes at once; the Sinister Six for example. Also, back in the original Secret Wars he held his own against the X-Men and made them look like a bunch of rookies. I think Spidey's spider-sense, agility, webbing, and reflexes would be enough to give the 'cats a good run for their money.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
REALLY?? I don't think it would be that easy for the Thundercats personally.....because Spidey has held his own against multiple foes at once; the Sinister Six for example. Also, back in the original Secret Wars he held his own against the X-Men and made them look like a bunch of rookies. I think Spidey's spider-sense, agility, webbing, and reflexes would be enough to give the 'cats a good run for their money.....

ALll of the T cats are in Spiderman's range in Agility and Speed. Panthro and Liono are as strong as Spidey. Cheetara is way faster. The Twins may be more agile. And they have powers and weapons. Tigra can turn invisible. Spidey needs some help with this one.

TricksterPriest
****ing Sword of Omens is an insane Deus Ex Machina. Even if he takes the others, he can't beat the sword.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman hands the Thundercats some catnip and beats the snot out of them.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman hands the Thundercats some catnip and beats the snot out of them.

hahahaha......catnip!! laughing That's funny......

ExtraMision5555
spiderman gets ultra-dominated

in other news,
this thread has the ultimate title

PRAYERRUN
The thundercats are tough, but not THAT tough.

grey fox
The Thunder-cats get spayed

PRAYERRUN
I mean I loved the Thundercats as a kid, and I think they COULD hang with both the DC AND the Marvel hero's, but Spidey is just too much.

lando005
spidy looses due to numbers he can hold his own against whole superteams yes but not for a prolonged battle not to mention he's fighting on their hime turf, after a nice fight spidy gets captured and then trys to explain what he's doing there

Metalmanx
Hm...I've watched Thundercats for years, but there was always something I wasn't able to pinpoint...their durability. I was never able to tell just how durable any of them were. I realized they all had super-neat powers and all, but I was never able to figure out how much damage they could take.

With that said, I'm undecided.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. "Thunder, thunder, THUNDERCATS, HO!" The Sword of Omens is a deus ex machina. There is no way for Spidey to win against the sword.

Megadragon15
After a long hard battle, Spider-Man curls up like a baby in defeat. Cheetara, feeling pity for him, takes Peter in her arms and raises him to be Peter, the Thundercub.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Megadragon15
After a long hard battle, Spider-Man curls up like a baby in defeat. Cheetara, feeling pity for him, takes Peter in her arms and raises him to be Peter, the Thundercub.

cutest.story.ever.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Megadragon15

Already having a thing for girls that look like cats, Peter spends the night in Cheetara's room that night. To make a long story short, nine months later we are introduced to the newest addition to the Thundercat family....a furry little tyke with whiskers and eight legs : Spider-Cat. wink

capt it up
comic wise spiderman would ge this ass kick. Tigra is around spiderman equal in combat speed.

The rest are in the same range so really spiderman going to get over whealmed. I could even see tigra giving spiderman a huge fight by him self

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
comic wise spiderman would ge this ass kick. Tigra is around spiderman equal in combat speed.

The rest are in the same range so really spiderman going to get over whealmed. I could even see tigra giving spiderman a huge fight by him self

I don't. While Tigra was HELLA agile and quick he lacks the 20+ ton strength and the superhuman durability Spidey has going for him.

Tigra won't be much of a problem honestly. I think Cheetarah will be the hardest to put down.

ExtraMision5555
Sword of omens ftw

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I don't. While Tigra was HELLA agile and quick he lacks the 20+ ton strength and the superhuman durability Spidey has going for him. Tigra won't be much of a problem honestly
Spiderman has enhanced durability at best not superhuman. Tigra is quite strong. Tigra pulled a tree down a huge tree straight out of the ground with pure strength.

Has is tigra not going to be a problem? He strong enough to cause spiderman some real damage. He an extremely skilled combatant and his tactics are far superior to spidermans. He can also turn invisible which make it even harder for spiderman to land a hit on him. Also he has a whip that he is a master at using. If this whip hits spiderman then spiderman will be in a world of hurt if not KOed form the explosion.

Metalmanx
Spiderman has enhanced durability at best not superhuman. Tigra is quite strong. Tigra pulled a tree down a huge tree straight out of the ground with pure strength.

Has is tigra not going to be a problem? He strong enough to cause spiderman some real damage. He an extremely skilled combatant and his tactics are far superior to spidermans. He can also turn invisible which make it even harder for spiderman to land a hit on him. Also he has a whip that he is a master at using. If this whip hits spiderman then spiderman will be in a world of hurt if not KOed form the explosion.

Don't get me wrong, man. I know Tigra is badass. But his badass-ness level is not high enough for him to give Spider-Man problems.

Sure, Tigra has low-end superhuman strength. But when he starts lifting up train cars like they're nothing, then come talk to me. He's not strong enough to inflict much damage on Pete.

Second. Yes, Spidey has superhuman durability. Argue it all you want, it's the truth.

Third. Tigra turns invisible then thinks he's got the edge. Then Spider-Man decks him. That pesky spider-sense again!

King KAM
Lion-O takes him alone

capt it up
Don't get me wrong, man. I know Tigra is badass. But his badass-ness level is not high enough for him to give Spider-Man problems.

Sure, Tigra has low-end superhuman strength. But when he starts lifting up train cars like they're nothing, then come talk to me.
When does being stronger mean you win? Last I checked it over all abilities.

He's not strong enough to inflict much damage on Pete.
Yes he is. Capt has and tigra stronger then capt. He quite clearly strong enough to inflict damage on spiderman and not to mention with his skills he be hitting vital areas.

Second. Yes, Spidey has superhuman durability. Argue it all you want, it's the truth.
He never ounce been stated that in any source. He is at best enchanced durability which is superhuman since it beyond human limits how ever it not the level you seem to think. He Not bullet prove, not knife prove. He non of that.

TOriginally posted by Metalmanx
hird. Tigra turns invisible then thinks he's got the edge. Then Spider-Man decks him. That pesky spider-sense again!
You never read the comics have you? Tigra would never think that..

Sabretooth
If this is the unimaginative and predictable Thundercats from the cartoon, Spidy would probably win. If it's the badass Thundercats from the comics that teamed up with Superman a couple years ago, I think they will bring a little too much for Spider-Man to deal with all at once.

Metalmanx
When does being stronger mean you win? Last I checked it over all abilities.

Yes he is. Capt has and tigra stronger then capt. He quite clearly strong enough to inflict damage on spiderman and not to mention with his skills he be hitting vital areas.

He never ounce been stated that in any source. He is at best enchanced durability which is superhuman since it beyond human limits how ever it not the level you seem to think. He Not bullet prove, not knife prove. He non of that.

T
You never read the comics have you? Tigra would never think that..

Didn't you argue just yesterday that "enhanced" = "superhuman"? erm
Because I think you did.

Regardless, Spidey has feats to prove that he has superhuman durability. I never argued him being knife/bullet proof. But they have more trouble piercing him than if it was someone else taking the blow. I mean, do you see all the punishment Spidey takes? 90% of the time, even some super strong blows don't leave scratches or cut marks on his person. Hell, he's hardly even ever bruised.

Hell. Spider-Man is more DURABLE than Wolverine. Wolverine, however, is more RESILIENT than Spidey. There is a difference.

And I never said strength is the key to victory. It's more strength+speed+agility+reflexes+etc., etc... = victory. Which Spider-Man has in spades.

King KAM
Caps power doesnt come from his strength...its also why you cant teach KO power

capt it up
Didn't you argue just yesterday that "enhanced" = "superhuman"? erm
Because I think you did.
Yes and If you had fully read through my argument then you would see that I said it does.

Regardless, Spidey has feats to prove that he has superhuman durability. I never argued him being knife/bullet proof. But they have more trouble piercing him than if it was someone else taking the blow.
It more of blunt damage type deals.

I mean, do you see all the punishment Spidey takes? 90% of the time, even some super strong blows don't leave scratches or cut marks on his person. Hell, he's hardly even ever bruised.
That is really the artist fault more then any thing else.

Hell. Spider-Man is more DURABLE than Wolverine.
No he really is not. Spiderman has been KOed with a shot to the shoulder.

And I never said strength is the key to victory. It's more strength+speed+agility+reflexes+etc., etc... = victory. Which Spider-Man has in spades.
Like I have been saying. Spiderman will have trouble with one let a lone all at once

Metalmanx
Yes and If you had fully read through my argument then you would see that I said it does.

It more of blunt damage type deals.

That is really the artist fault more then any thing else.

No he really is not. Spiderman has been KOed with a shot to the shoulder.

Like I have been saying. Spiderman will have trouble with one let a lone all at once

...Are you REALLY resorting to blaming the artist for things now? sad

And yes, I know most of his damage is blunt trauma. I'm aware of that. I wonder though, if blunt trauma cannot cause cuts and bruises, why is it that boxers get all cut and bruised up during their matches? confused

My point is, sufficient blunt trauma can (and usually does) cause breakage of the skin and bruising, both of which Spidey hardly ever shows, even against opponents who severely outclass him in strength.

Spider-Man is more durable. Wolverine is more resilient.

Durable: Capable of withstanding wear and tear or decay (damage).

Resilient:
1. springing back; rebounding.
2. returning to the original form or position after being bent, compressed, or stretched.
3. recovering readily from illness, depression, adversity, or the like; buoyant.

Oh, and:
http://thegrandhour.typepad.com/thegrandhour/images/wolverine_vs_spock_1.jpg

capt it up
...Are you REALLY resorting to blaming the artist for things now? sad

And yes, I know most of his damage is blunt trauma. I'm aware of that. I wonder though, if blunt trauma cannot cause cuts and bruises, why is it that boxers get all cut and bruised up during their matches? confused
No, but the fact is artist do not think of things like how they really are. You do not think when a person get punch they will get cut so that is why the artist do not put it in at times. Hell DD hardly ever gets scratches either when punched same with most every character.

...My point is, sufficient blunt trauma can (and usually does) cause breakage of the skin and bruising, both of which Spidey hardly ever shows, even against opponents who severely outclass him in strength.
Same with every other character.

...Spider-Man is more durable.
Not true. Spiderman is list in no cannon sources to have beyond human durability. Logan how ever is. Also really spiderman has no feat of durability greater then logan.

Also I know the stupid definition

Metalmanx
No, but the fact is artist do not think of things like how they really are. You do not think when a person get punch they will get cut so that is why the artist do not put it in at times. Hell DD hardly ever gets scratches either when punched same with most every character.

Not true. Spiderman is list in no cannon sources to have beyond human durability. Logan how ever is. Also really spiderman has no feat of durability greater then logan.

Also I know the stupid definition

False. The artist are hired for A) Their artistic talent, and B) Their ability to correctly convey the scene. Plus, it's mostly the writers' doing anyway. The writers don't have Spider-Man bleeding when he gets hit a lot. They do, however, have Wolverine bleed most times when hit hard enough.

I don't really care if no sources have listed it. His many many years as a superhero and the comics that portray his life are enough proof for me.

DD rolls with A LOT of punches, therefore decreasing their effectiveness.

Hell, Wolverine bleeds all the time (not all the time, but a LOT) when he gets hit in the face or something. Hell, the Elk kick made him bleed if I remember correctly.

Yes, yes it did.

Edit: Wow. He bled QUITE a bit there. Check out that blood trail!

capt it up

NiņoAraņa

Metalmanx
Sigh.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4646/wolverine088page04059ks.jpg

Since you always argue that his healing factor is different from his "superhuman" durability, then this kick shouldn't have caused him to bleed, eh?

I thought Wolverine's bones were more durable, too?
http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27150wy.jpg

Hell, Cap bled when he got punched by Iron Man. Yes, I know it was Iron Man, but he obviously wasn't punching with a severe amount of power, otherwise Cap's head would've flown off.

Give me some more time, I'll find some more evidence, I'm sure. However, I have a paper to write, so I should probably get on that.

masterbruce
Sigh.

Since you always argue that his healing factor is different from his "superhuman" durability, then this kick shouldn't have caused him to bleed, eh?

Hell, Cap bled when he got punched by Iron Man. Yes, I know it was Iron Man, but he obviously wasn't punching with a severe amount of power, otherwise Cap's head would've flown off.

Give me some more time, I'll find some more evidence, I'm sure. However, I have a paper to write, so I should probably get on that.

Metalmanx, one reason that you don't see spiderman bleed often is because he is wearing a mask.

Also, I disagree that artists try to portray damage accurately. As you know, the quality of artists vary greatly and while some artists try to portray more realism, others try to portray sensationalism.

Also, look at that second pic you posted, in the bottom panel, wolverine's claws don't even look right. That just proves that comic artists don't really consider a lot of things we consider. They draw to satisfy the average fan, not the KMC debater who is going to examine every panel for evidence of a character's durability.

capt it up

Sabretooth
Sigh.

What I get from your first picture is that Wolverine bleeds when he doesn't have adamantium bones or a healing factor that is working correctly.

What I get from your second picture is that Wolverine's bones can be broken when he doesn't have adamantium on them. I may be mistaken, but sure look like bone claws to me. See the broke-ass middle claw that Cyber broke? Bone claws.

What is the point you're trying to make? That Wolverine has normal durability when he has no adamantium inside him and his regeneration isn't working correctly? Okay. Uh... Good job then.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
Metalmanx, one reason that you don't see spiderman bleed often is because he is wearing a mask.

Also, I disagree that artists try to portray damage accurately. As you know, the quality of artists vary greatly and while some artists try to portray more realism, others try to portray sensationalism.

Also, look at that second pic you posted, in the bottom panel, wolverine's claws don't even look right. That just proves that comic artists don't really consider a lot of things we consider. They draw to satisfy the average fan, not the KMC debater who is going to examine every panel for evidence of a character's durability.

I felt it was implied that I was referring to the moments where either his costume had been torn or his mask removed. Obviously. Even some of the times when his mask is ripped up, there's usually no blood, and barely any bruising.

The second picture was when Wolverine had bone claws. So no, it proves nothing. The art is correct in that picture.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sabretooth
What I get from your first picture is that Wolverine bleeds when he doesn't have adamantium bones or a healing factor that is working correctly.

What I get from your second picture is that Wolverine's bones can be broken when he doesn't have adamantium on them. I may be mistaken, but sure look like bone claws to me. See the broke-ass middle claw that Cyber broke? Bone claws.

What is the point you're trying to make? That Wolverine has normal durability when he has no adamantium inside him and his regeneration isn't working correctly? Okay. Uh... Good job then.

Okay.

If you had been reading the previous posts that Capt and I made, he argued that Wolverine hardly ever bleeds from blunt trauma due to his "superhuman" durability (note: NOT healing factor). I've shown him two instances now where he has in fact bled from the impact of blunt trauma. The healing factor works to stop said bleeding and heal the wound. It doesn't prevent damage from being done in the first place.

The second picture is another piece of evidene against Wolverine's durability. Capt always says that Wolvie's bones (even his regular, non-adamantium ones) are much stronger and more durable than normal bones. Yet a quick kick by Deadpool, and Wolverine's leg snaps. And yes, I know it healed, and probably pretty quickly. But that's not the point. I was trying to get my point across that Wolverine's "durability" is based mostly on his healing factor.

Please read the previous posts next time.

Spider-Man is more durable. Wolverine is more RESILIENT.

Sam Z
Um... I don't care about the thread, but I wanna point out something.
Spider-man DOES have superhuman durability, that allows him to take some class 100 punches without being KOed or killed.

Sabretooth
Okay.

If you had been reading the previous posts that Capt and I made, he argued that Wolverine hardly ever bleeds from blunt trauma due to his "superhuman" durability (note: NOT healing factor). I've shown him two instances now where he has in fact bled from the impact of blunt trauma. The healing factor works to stop said bleeding and heal the wound. It doesn't prevent damage from being done in the first place.

The second picture is another piece of evidene against Wolverine's durability. Capt always says that Wolvie's bones (even his regular, non-adamantium ones) are much stronger and more durable than normal bones. Yet a quick kick by Deadpool, and Wolverine's leg snaps. And yes, I know it healed, and probably pretty quickly. But that's not the point. I was trying to get my point across that Wolverine's "durability" is based mostly on his healing factor.

Please read the previous posts next time.

Spider-Man is more durable. Wolverine is more RESILIENT.

I DID read the previous posts, and it looks to me like you have your facts wrong.

Ehem:
...Spidey has superhuman durability. Argue it all you want, it's the truth.
...do you see all the punishment Spidey takes? 90% of the time, even some super strong blows don't leave scratches or cut marks on his person. Hell, he's hardly even ever bruised.

Hell. Spider-Man is more DURABLE than Wolverine...
My point is, sufficient blunt trauma can (and usually does) cause breakage of the skin and bruising, both of which Spidey hardly ever shows, even against opponents who severely outclass him in strength.

Spider-Man is more durable.

WHO was irrationally defending their guy's durability?

Now, let's see what capt has to say:

Know what? I looks like your criticizing capt for supposedly doing for Wolverine EXACTLY what you're doing for Spider-Man. You like posting definitions? Try posting one for "hypocrite".

Know what else? capt is right. The reason Spider-man doesn't show much damage is because blood and gore and broken bones don't make a good family comic. That is why almost every other hero doesn't show much damage either. You want fighting with realistic results? Read Sin City. You want fake fighting where the hero still looks great after getting his ass handed to him? Read 90% of most of the comics on the stand. Spider-Man is no more durable than the hero on the cover two comics over. The reason why Wolverine bleeds more than Spider-Man is because Wolverine's readers expect to see that kind of stuff and Spider-Man markets largely to children.

As capt said, it hasn't been stated ANYWHERE that Spider-Man has enhanced durability. The Thundercats could hurt him if they hit him. They CAN hit him. Unless you're going to tell me the Thundercats aren't as agile as the Green Goblin, Kingpin, Tombstone, Vulture, or Vermin. I still don't understand what point about you were trying to prove about Spider-Man's durability by showing Wolverine get hurt when he's severly de-powered. Maybe you can talk down to me again and explain your point.

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Sam Z
Um... I don't care about the thread, but I wanna point out something.
Spider-man DOES have superhuman durability, that allows him to take some class 100 punches without being KOed or killed.

You telling me that Spider-Man can take a Hulk punch directly to the head without having to going pick it back up after it hits the ground two states over? Sorry, I don't buy it. People with strength far lower than class 100 has knocked him out. People with strength far lower than class 100 have knocked Wolverine out as well, and unlike Spider-Man, Wolverine probably could survive a Hulk punch to the face.

Badabing
You telling me that Spider-Man can take a Hulk punch directly to the head without having to going pick it back up after it hits the ground two states over? Sorry, I don't buy it. People with strength far lower than class 100 has knocked him out. People with strength far lower than class 100 have knocked Wolverine out as well, and unlike Spider-Man, Wolverine probably could survive a Hulk punch to the face.
Spidey still has his head doesn't he? confused

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Badabing
Spidey still has his head doesn't he? confused

Would you pay money just to read about a headless body lying there month after month? Me either. THAT is why Spider-Man still has his head. It just proves my earlier point about the more family-oriented comics not being as realistic about combat effects.

lando005
how did this topic degrade into another spider-man vs wolverine? this really is getting old now

Badabing
Would you pay money just to read about a headless body lying there month after month? Me either. THAT is why Spider-Man still has his head. It just proves my earlier point about the more family-oriented comics not being as realistic about combat effects.
Then read a novel. Comics rarely follow logic or physics.

Avalonofthewind
Back to topic...that Cats win this one handily.

outavodka
I see it like this Spidey has fought Sin6 who may not be in his class like the thundercat but,....seriously weve seen Petey walk away from worst *and it even isnt PIS more than half the time* He'll play them them against e.o/ whos to say webbing will or wont help+Spidey's scence.

Sam Z

Yeah, that's why he took punches from Juggernaut without being koed and was hit by Hulk more than on one ocasion. Believe it or not, it's a fact.

Laminator_X
I'll go with Spidey. The T-Cats could potentially bag him, but frankly, they're used to fighting chumps.

capt it up
did I aslo forget to mention tigra is a Psychic meaning spiderman can get a little mind raped.

Comicbook_kid
did I aslo forget to mention tigra is a Psychic meaning spiderman can get a little mind raped.

Good point...... wink

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Sam Z
Yeah, that's why he took punches from Juggernaut without being koed and was hit by Hulk more than on one ocasion. Believe it or not, it's a fact.

No. The reason he can take punches from guys like Juggernaut and Hulk has nothing to do with any enhanced durability possessed by Spider-Man. The Hulk has strength enough to kill Spider-Man and most of the other characters on Marvel Earth in a fight containing no Plot Induced Stupidity necessary to keep characters alive so they can continue to sell more comics. Even I can admit that and I can't stand the Hulk. The reason Spidy and just about every other hero can take insane amounts of abuse and be just fine by the next issue is because comic companies generally don't like killing off their star characters, so they write unrealistic battles with happy endings. Do you think Spider-Man would be able to take as mush damage as he can in the Marvel universe if Frank Miller got a hold of him? Sin City takes place in a grittier universe aimed at sales to adults with more graphic and realistic effects of battle. If Frank Miller got permission to use Spidy at his current power level in his comic, I guarantee you would see him get bruised, cut, broken bones, the works.

I have seen Spider-Man hurt on several occasions by much less force than some of the Thundercats are able to generate with their bare hands, not to mention the weapons they possess. For every time Spidy urvives a hit by the Hulk, there are twice as many times guys with a far lower strength level (Sandman, the many Goblins, Venom, the Vulture, Kraven) that have hurt him. Kraven has beat the HELL out of him, so maybe you can tell me how the same guy who walks away from Hulk punches gets his ass handed to him by Kraven? Three little letters: CIS

Sam Z
No. The reason he can take punches from guys like Juggernaut and Hulk has nothing to do with any enhanced durability possessed by Spider-Man. The Hulk has strength enough to kill Spider-Man and most of the other characters on Marvel Earth in a fight containing no Plot Induced Stupidity necessary to keep characters alive so they can continue to sell more comics. Even I can admit that and I can't stand the Hulk. The reason Spidy and just about every other hero can take insane amounts of abuse and be just fine by the next issue is because comic companies generally don't like killing off their star characters, so they write unrealistic battles with happy endings. Do you think Spider-Man would be able to take as mush damage as he can in the Marvel universe if Frank Miller got a hold of him? Sin City takes place in a grittier universe aimed at sales to adults with more graphic and realistic effects of battle. If Frank Miller got permission to use Spidy at his current power level in his comic, I guarantee you would see him get bruised, cut, broken bones, the works.

I have seen Spider-Man hurt on several occasions by much less force than some of the Thundercats are able to generate with their bare hands, not to mention the weapons they possess. For every time Spidy urvives a hit by the Hulk, there are twice as many times guys with a far lower strength level (Sandman, the many Goblins, Venom, the Vulture, Kraven) that have hurt him. Kraven has beat the HELL out of him, so maybe you can tell me how the same guy who walks away from Hulk punches gets his ass handed to him by Kraven? Three little letters: CIS

Correction. Spider-man taking punches from enraged and pissed Hulk is CIS. Spider-man taking punches from Hulk that can only lift 100 tons isn't. You give few examples of him being hurt by a weaker character. Well, how about him taking multiple attacks from the Rhino as a teenager. I know Rhino is a loser, but he is a class 80 loser with class 80 punches. All these fights against class 100 characters and great durability feats you call PIS or CIS only because he was hurt by Daredevil's or Kraven's punches before? Oh and by the way, Sandman is a class 80-90 character. As i said before, Spider-man has SUPERHUMAN durability, and I can easilly prove that with dozens feats.
By the way, even Green Goblin was able to take Hulk's punch before and wasn't even knocked out. What? This example is also only for the sake of writing and only because nobody wanted to see GG dead? I don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.