ending of awe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sparrobethroxmy
ok i read this thing from my friend and this is what she said and it sounds really good!

I forgot what site I found it on but I've been trying to find it again everywhere. On an exclusive interview with the writers they said that Will is going to find his dark side and join Davy Jones because they have the same story: Both of their women were stolen by another man resulting in heartbreak. THis happens because Elizabeth is seen hugging Jack and is near kissing him and Will says harsh words to Elizabeth. Davy Jones and Sao Feng convince Will to join them in capturing Jack by betraying him. Yet Davy Jones and Sao Feng betray Will and he ends up with nothing. Elizabeth is so happy that Will is okay that she offers to come back to him. Jack is disheartened by this and sees that Elizabeth is truly happy with Will and since his work is done he plans to leave in secret. Yet Will sees how happy she was when she reunited with Jack and knows who she truly loves. At the end, Elizabeth wishes Will the best of luck and she goes to Jack. The last scene is them talking about the things that have happened and letting Elizabeth run the ship whil eJack hugs her from the back.

But i doubt any one can get this kind of information so it must be fake but it is a good ending!

Mistypirate
WTF OMFG O ****ING SHIT eek! WHERE DID YOU ****ING GET THAT, IS THAT TRUE. IM SO SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE I GOT ****ING EXCITED SHIT. I WASNT CURSING AT YOU LOL jawdrop

Mistypirate
Okay Orbit thread for me. I am relaxed now. big grin

sparrobethroxmy
lol i did the same when i read it eek!

Mistypirate
I was hyperventilating LOL eek! It sounds real. big grin

sparrobethroxmy
i know and with jack and liz with a kid this can't get any better!!!! big grin

Mistypirate
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Turbo-charged
*high pitched squeel*

Chiki Mina
HOLY ******* WITH ***** OMG *************** WHAT THE *************** OH ***** AND ******!!!!

omg what the hell!? where you get this? Is that an info or a theory?

savvysparrow
Wait, wait, wait. Where did your friend get this information?

Turbo-charged
um are there even cuss words that long?

Mistypirate
Yes there are big grin

Turbo-charged
jawdrop

savvysparrow
I dunno, it sounds far too simple to me to be plausible. I wish it were the ending, because that's pretty much knock my socks off, but there are a lot of things not accounted for....

Turbo-charged
ya but if the guy I'm crushing on asks me out I'll believe anything!lol

savvysparrow
Ha, you and me both!! If the guy I'm crushing on does the same, pigs will probably fly and we'll get a J/E ending of a life time. That's how grim my fate looks right now. Hopefully you're having better luck!

sparrobethroxmy
idk where she got it but when her other friends saw it they are all willabeth *GRR!!* they were like no way but she was like really it's true i honestly dont know it sounds so real i can picture it. yea i do doubt they will put that big of a spoiler anywhere so it was awesoem to read sorry to get y'all excited i know i was!!

Mistypirate
Ok give me the guys emails or phone numbers I will contact them and tell them to take you girls out on a date. big grin

savvysparrow
HA! You're awesome! Better yet, you could ask him out for me....with a note that says: do you like me, check yes, no, or n/a. Ah, high school! Things were so much simpler then...

Ok, back to topic though. If the rumor is true about the real flash back young Jack Sparrow then it's possible that something like this might be true. Although, if that is the case, then why would they need the young Jack Sparrow?

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Ok give me the guys emails or phone numbers I will contact them and tell them to take you girls out on a date. big grin Ya um one problem: in my society girls and guys don't FREELY exchange phone#s or email!!!!

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by savvysparrow
HA! You're awesome! Better yet, you could ask him out for me....with a note that says: do you like me, check yes, no, or n/a. Ah, high school! Things were so much simpler then...

Ok, back to topic though. If the rumor is true about the real flash back young Jack Sparrow then it's possible that something like this might be true. Although, if that is the case, then why would they need the young Jack Sparrow?

hehe um ya well Jr. High isn't a piece of cake!

savvysparrow
Awwww, I'm not impuning your honor. I was actually being truthful. Things are much simpler in junior high and high school. Savour it while you can! I sincerely wish you the best of luck in catching your chappy. So what's the deal, is he interested in you too, or is it sadly one sided?

Turbo-charged
Sadly i think it may be one sided,... I have yet to find out,... sad

savvysparrow
There is always hope! Seriously, don't be like me. Suck it up, be brave and ask him out. I know that's easier said then done, but it's seriously better than all the waiting and not knowing. Carpe Diem...There is what a girl can do, and what gal can't do.

Mistypirate
My opinion of the young Jack Sparrow ..........BULL CRAB big grin

Turbo-charged
sorry to be off-topic but back to topic- I really don't know why they'd put that kid their if it wasn't needed

savvysparrow
Wait, so the whole thing with the rumored ending of AWE with Elizabeth and the extra bundle, you don't believe? Or you don't believe that the kid they've hired is part of a flash back sequence?

Mistypirate
There is always hope! Seriously, don't be like me. Suck it up, be brave and ask him out. I know that's easier said then done, but it's seriously better than all the waiting and not knowing. Carpe Diem...There is what a girl can do, and what gal can't do.

I'm agree with you on this one, Turbo ask him, whats the deal. If he says he likes you Good for you, if not...there will come someone else. big grin

Mistypirate
savvysparrow I'm going to find you something, ill be right back big grin

Turbo-charged
Its not that easy I go to a private school and we are REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLY small. News travels like wild fire on a summers day on the west coast!!!! BTW did I mention that they NEVER let you live ANYTHING down?????

savvysparrow
savvysparrow I'm going to find you something, ill be right back big grin

Ooo, that sounds promising! Let's see, is it romance and dating tips? Is it a blind date with a one legged pirate named Moe?

Turbo-charged
Um where did "Moe" come from! OMG!!! I'm so estatic I cant sleep!

Chiki Mina
..how did this subject changed to junior high? What the f**k?

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
Its not that easy I go to a private school and we are REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLY small. News travels like wild fire on a summers day on the west coast!!!! BTW did I mention that they NEVER let you live ANYTHING down?????

Ha, I live in the west coast and OC Californian's love rumors, but really there's no one that cares that much for that long. So long as you don't ask this guy out in the middle of the lunch room by screaming it out at the top of your lungs, I think you're good. Obviously, you don't want to make it obvious that you're going to ask him out, but do it in a subtle way. Do you all have a class together or any excuse to talk?

Mistypirate
This was posted by Pirates Life Fo, Turbo knows him wink Anyways he works for Disney I think as a casting director and this is what he said,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432634&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Why wouldnt the name him in IMBD if he was only going to be in a flashback? And the ones that are speculating that he is going to be in a flashback are the ones that wrote the article.

http://movies.go.com/tipster?id=863729

Mistypirate
Ooo, that sounds promising! Let's see, is it romance and dating tips? Is it a blind date with a one legged pirate named Moe?

LOL NO something better

savvysparrow
Um where did "Moe" come from! OMG!!! I'm so estatic I cant sleep!

Moe was the first name that came to mind. Don't ask me why. The workings of a very warped, tired mind. And I don't know how junior high became the subject. We're waiting for the person who started the thread to explain to us how she came across this tantilizing rumor.

Turbo-charged
ya I sit next to him in Science but unfortunatly he's not the "quiet" type,.. boy do I know how tho pick a guy! lol

savvysparrow
This was posted by Pirates Life Fo, Turbo knows him wink Anyways he works for Disney I think as a casting director and this is what he said,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432634&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Why wouldnt the name him in IMBD if he was only going to be in a flashback? And the ones that are speculating that he is going to be in a flashback are the ones that wrote the article.

http://movies.go.com/tipster?id=863729

So we know then that the kid must be part of the ending! Interesting!! So somehow, there has to be a reconcilation between our two favorite characters. Wow....That's surprising!

And we're sure he's not really doing a flashback with Richards?

Chiki Mina
Misty
savvy
turbo
piratediva

Im going to bed smile ill be back later on

good night and please keep me updated.

Keep the faith xoxo big grin *BLING*

Mistypirate
So we know then that the kid must be part of the ending! Interesting!! So somehow, there has to be a reconcilation between our two favorite characters. Wow....That's surprising!

And we're sure he's not really doing a flashback with Richards?

all evidence point to the contrary wink

savvysparrow
ya I sit next to him in Science but unfortunatly he's not the "quiet" type,.. boy do I know how tho pick a guy! lol

Are y'all friends though? Like you can strike up a conversation? Are you the quiet girl? If you're friends than it's no worries, you ease yourself into the situation gradually. You invite him to hang with you and a group of your friends, no stress, you play it off like it's not big deal if he comes even if you want him to. Then, as he gets more aclimated to your friendship, that's when you lash him together with your lab partner to make a raft.

savvysparrow
all evidence point to the contrary wink

So maybe there is truth to this rumor that she's posted? But then again, every one says that the ending is bittersweet. There's nothing bitter about that in my opinion. Of course, piracy is rumored to end, so maybe that's the bitter part.

Turbo-charged
eek!!! Unfortunatly I have to go to bed,.. any of you that would like to give a Jr.Higher dating tips PLEASE PM me!!!!

Mistypirate
So maybe there is truth to this rumor that she's posted? But then again, every one says that the ending is bittersweet. There's nothing bitter about that in my opinion. Of course, piracy is rumored to end, so maybe that's the bitter part.

But TnT changed the word from bittersweet to a kick ass ending. Has anyone else seen this interview? Savvysparrow, have you read it? This was a recent interview of TnT

PirateDiva
OMG I JusT read this Thread....WOWOWOWOWO ooooooommmmmmgggggggg....seriously freaking out here....omg omg omg.....Wowowowowowowow!!!! Even if thats not the ending that should be the ending....omg that was beautifullll....wowowowow i hope it is something like that!!! I Wanna Cry!!! This Movie needs to come Now....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Hyperventalting!!! HeLP!

Turbo-charged
Are y'all friends though? Like you can strike up a conversation? Are you the quiet girl? If you're friends than it's no worries, you ease yourself into the situation gradually. You invite him to hang with you and a group of your friends, no stress, you play it off like it's not big deal if he comes even if you want him to. Then, as he gets more aclimated to your friendship, that's when you lash him together with your lab partner to make a raft.

ha ha ha no
YA RIGHT!!!!!!PLEASE!! the WHOLE 8th grade thinks we are already together(even though we are trying to prove its not so) so none of this will help my,....dilema!

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG I JusT read this Thread....WOWOWOWOWO ooooooommmmmmgggggggg....seriously freaking out here....omg omg omg.....Wowowowowowowow!!!! Even if thats not the ending that should be the ending....omg that was beautifullll....wowowowow i hope it is something like that!!! I Wanna Cry!!! This Movie needs to come Now....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Hyperventalting!!! HeLP! Orbit thread

Mistypirate
Therapy thread for you Piratediva big grin

Turbo-charged
lol

PirateDiva
LOL.....OMg Yes.....why is no one freaking out with me? That would be such a hot ending!!!!

savvysparrow
But TnT changed the word from bittersweet to a kick ass ending. Has anyone else seen this interview? Savvysparrow, have you read it? This was a recent interview of TnT

I did read it, and you're right!!! I didn't even realize the change of wording. I just sort of assumed that it was still going to be bittersweet, but in a kick-ass way. Thank you for opening my eyes to that possibility. They're always very careful about what they say and what wording they choose. Interesting!

Turbo-charged
lol inside I am night everyone!
yet again a reminder to all:any of you that would like to give a Jr.Higher dating tips PLEASE PM me!!!!

savvysparrow
ha ha ha no
YA RIGHT!!!!!!PLEASE!! the WHOLE 8th grade thinks we are already together(even though we are trying to prove its not so) so none of this will help my,....dilema!

If the whole eigth grade thinks you're together, than obviously they're seeing something on both sides, not just on your side. I'm thinking that he likes you too, and that one of you needs to do something about it. You should just sort of feel it out by asking him to hang out. There's nothing wrong with being friends, right?

Mistypirate
LOL.....OMg Yes.....why is no one freaking out with me? That would be such a hot ending!!!!

I already freaked out, check the beginning of the thread. But I'm much better now. I had my Orbit gum BLING big grin

savvysparrow

I'm freaking out cautiously! If that's the ending I'll be dancing in the theater, but we have to be careful with the rumors. I don't know why I feel like the writers have something massive up their sleeves.

Mistypirate
lol inside I am night everyone!
yet again a reminder to all:any of you that would like to give a Jr.Higher dating tips PLEASE PM me!!!!

Right on, count with me. Good nite Turbo smile

savvysparrow
Seriously though, I suppose that Jack gaining two things at the end of AWE would be something that's unexpected by most of the audience. Considering that most people think he can't commit. But, what is their purpose in giving Jack a son? Other than he's suddenly wearing a fertility belt and he is getting older.

Mistypirate
I'm freaking out cautiously! If that's the ending I'll be dancing in the theater, but we have to be careful with the rumors. I don't know why I feel like the writers have something massive up their sleeves.

Well my 6th sense is telling me that everything is going to be alright. wink And yes the writers and the whole production have something massive on their sleeves I can guaranteed that.

savvysparrow
Well my 6th sense is telling me that everything is going to be alright. wink And yes the writers and the whole production have something massive on their sleeves I can guaranteed that.

Yeah, I'm smelling a massive rat. It started reeking when the writer's commentary leaked out onto the internet.

But you seem to be fairly certain...Me thinks she knows more than she doth admit.

Mistypirate
No I'm just an innocent by stander. I wish I knew more. smile

savvysparrow
Actually, that sort of an ending does make sense in terms of the boy. Jack is not a traditional Pirate, there fore his sailing off into the sunset with Giselle and Scarlet doesn't fit the overall arch of the character. He started as an honest sailor, lost his way as a pirate, and ultimately, in the "new world" he has to find a balance of those two lifestyles.

Also, the rumor of Barbossa sailing off into the sunset with Giselle and Scarlet on his arms DOES make a ton of sense. He's the true pirate in every since of the word. Therefore it's symbolic of that lifestyle coming to an end, since sunset is symbolism for death or things drawing to a close.

Mistypirate
Well ladies I'm off to bed, have to work at 8am sad keep up with the debates you are all doing great. big grin Have a good nite.

savvysparrow
Ditto! I'm peacing out too. Nite!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
ok i read this thing from my friend and this is what she said and it sounds really good!

I forgot what site I found it on but I've been trying to find it again everywhere. On an exclusive interview with the writers they said that Will is going to find his dark side and join Davy Jones because they have the same story: Both of their women were stolen by another man resulting in heartbreak. THis happens because Elizabeth is seen hugging Jack and is near kissing him and Will says harsh words to Elizabeth. Davy Jones and Sao Feng convince Will to join them in capturing Jack by betraying him. Yet Davy Jones and Sao Feng betray Will and he ends up with nothing. Elizabeth is so happy that Will is okay that she offers to come back to him. Jack is disheartened by this and sees that Elizabeth is truly happy with Will and since his work is done he plans to leave in secret. Yet Will sees how happy she was when she reunited with Jack and knows who she truly loves. At the end, Elizabeth wishes Will the best of luck and she goes to Jack. The last scene is them talking about the things that have happened and letting Elizabeth run the ship whil eJack hugs her from the back.

But i doubt any one can get this kind of information so it must be fake but it is a good ending!

*has minor heart attack*

okay, this sounds perfect. real or fake, this is how things should be. and it fits with every spoiler I've heard. that sounds incredible. just brilliant. *swears a lot, joyfully* i LOVE IT.

thanks for making my day, even if it isn't real, that sounds PERFECT. smile

SarahB
omg wat!!! tht is one ov the best ending's ive heard yt lolbig grinbig grin it does almost sound real!!! oooooooooooo *gettin excited*

SarahB
omg wat!!! tht is one ov the best ending's ive heard yt lolbig grinbig grin it does almost sound real!!! oooooooooooo *gettin excited*

Alina

katelovespirate

Chiki Mina
well wheres the confirmation that it's Jakc's flashback. And he is not in imdb I checked. THey are keeping him like Area 51 secret. They said that it was gonna be Ana Maria, which turned out to be my best buddy Barbossa, then Liz was harrasing Jack with the sword making him stay in the pearl for the kraken, and now that the kid is only a flashback.

Sure and I hate Spongebob and Orbit Gum...uhu yup lol.

ACHOOO!!! Sorry Im just so allergic to BS.

mss_mira
why did you have to go and do that alina? wow i think that ending sounds perfect.. i read it and let out a little yelp! lol and the part where jack comes up behind liz and puts his arms around her.... *faints* i think it makes a very logical ending... its kick ass and (bitter sweet to the w/e shippers) the kid could be a flash back, and this ending would still work or it could very well be their kid... this more than anything would motivate jack to find his place in the new world and gain some fatherly responsiblility.... its kinda cool to, isnt liz's father suppose to die? cuz if he does then jack becoming a father would replace him.... lol if that makes any sense?

katelovespirate
whats gonna happen when we actually know the ending? lol. we will have nothing to discuss or worry about. hahaha.

Turbo-charged
I was thinking last night,... what if in the movie it opens up Jack in a bed having a dream(hence the flashback) And he dreams of when he was a kid and was taken away from his dad and Beckett forced him to work or something like that. Then when he grew older he refused to work(on the slave trade) and Beckett marked him, then it flahes over the highlights of DMC and the dream ends with a prolonged scene of "the kiss"(and after this it goes to his face and he's happy there and then the monkey wakes him up!!!!! ,.. I dunno something like this might be a good opening!

Alina
Originally posted by mss_mira
why did you have to go and do that alina? wow i think that ending sounds perfect.. i read it and let out a little yelp! lol and the part where jack comes up behind liz and puts his arms around her.... *faints* i think it makes a very logical ending... its kick ass and (bitter sweet to the w/e shippers) the kid could be a flash back, and this ending would still work or it could very well be their kid... this more than anything would motivate jack to find his place in the new world and gain some fatherly responsiblility.... its kinda cool to, isnt liz's father suppose to die? cuz if he does then jack becoming a father would replace him.... lol if that makes any sense?

I'm not trying to upset anyone or pick at fight....I'm just saying that IMDB is one of the most unreliable sources out there. If remember correct they had Sammy Haretty(sp?) on the cast list as "Cora Sparrow" and that turned out to be BS. I wouldn't by into anything posted there.

Turbo-charged
yes but maybe it was a miss print??

katelovespirate
I was thinking last night,... what if in the movie it opens up Jack in a bed having a dream(hence the flashback) And he dreams of when he was a kid and was taken away from his dad and Beckett forced him to work or something like that. Then when he grew older he refused to work(on the slave trade) and Beckett marked him, then it flahes over the highlights of DMC and the dream ends with a prolonged scene of "the kiss"(and after this it goes to his face and he's happy there and then the monkey wakes him up!!!!! ,.. I dunno something like this might be a good opening!

good thought but that's not the opening... wink the opening is going to be freaking amazing though...

as far as youngjack/jack's son/will's son....
guys, we've been around the rumor mill long enough to know that we dont know anything until T and T/Disney release a statement or we see the actual film. so no one flip about about imdb or whatever. nothing is confirmed anywhere until someone has the movie in their hot little hands. so lets all relax and enjoy the possibilities... smile

savvysparrow
Well, we can be negative all we want and dismiss the kid rumors, but it's still fun to speculate right? We've no actual way of knowing whether the ending is W/E, J/E or J/B until the movie comes out on May 25th. Half the fun is looking at the rumors and deciding if they have any merrit or not.

katelovespirate
im with ya, savvy. its like clue. wink

what is j/b? jack/barbossa?

savvysparrow
Hahaha, yes otherwise known as Jarbossa. My friend and I came up with it as a spoof. I like throwing it out there now and then to see if people pick up on it.

But it is like clue. Speculating and interpreting the clues is like being a detective some times. There's no right or wrong answer. I know this is off topic, but did T+T really say in the commentary stuff about the strength of Elizabeth and Will's love?

katelovespirate
yeah, not in so many words, but yeah. they just kept making comments like, "Elizabeth loves Will, but she is lusting after Jack" in order to explain the compass, and at the end they emphasized that aside from "slaking her lust and drowning her guilt", Elizabeths other primary motive in chaining Jack was simply to save Will because she loved him.

They just did that a lot during the commentary. It was almost too obvious they were trying to pull us a certain way.

savvysparrow
Pull us a certain way to make AWE more shocking, or to remind J/E shippers that W/E is the order of the day? My theory purposes it's the former rather than the latter, but what do you think?

katelovespirate
if they are serious about the love triangle being a shocker, they wouldn't have been so obvious in the commentary, because they seemed to be clarifying that W/E was the order of the day and we should prepare ourselves accordingly, but Disney's marketing tactics, secrecy codes, and cliff-hanger trump-ups assure me they would not let the writers so clearly give away the ending on the commentary, thus making me sure that like you said, its mainly to make AWE more shocking. smile

Turbo-charged
FOr those that live in So Cal,.. Is T-nT(ted and terry right?) like Mark and Brian???

Mistypirate
LMAO YES, but I dont live in Cali

Turbo-charged
thats funny!

Pirates life fo
That would be most cheesy, sappy ending that I can think of. Come on people. Have the first two movies been cheesy? Why would they end the entire trilogy that way?

And let me also point out that NOTHING has been confirmed. Who the kid is, who ends up with who, who dies...They are all just rumor and probably false.

Turbo-charged
Oh get a life! Where your holiday spirit?? I guess you won't get any present from Santa this year because you've been a naughty boy!!! lol jk

Mistypirate
LOL big grin

Pirates life fo
Get a life? You are all really wanting the cheesy ending? You cant possibly be serious.

Turbo-charged
Cheesy for you but not to some!Besides how do you want it to end?

Mistypirate
I know its not going to end like that, but...hey one can dream

Pirates life fo
I already know how it ends. Im not saying that it isnt the cheesy ending. It is a Disney movie afterall. Im just wondering why people would want a cheesy faerie tale ending. Actually I'm just once again just playing devil's advocate to everyone's theories. ;-)

Turbo-charged
so you wor for them???Pm me so we can talk!

Mistypirate
so you wor for them???Pm me so we can talk!

laughing out loud laughing out loud this reminds me something

Pirates life fo
I just want people to know that I am not going to give away hints or spoilers, I am not going to use what I know to get anyone into bed like what's her name implied. What I will do is continue to laugh at every theorys whether it has to do with who the kid is, who Liz does or doesnt end up with. Even if that theory is dead on.

I wont laugh at the Monkey/Liz shippers though. We are few but strong.

Mistypirate
LMAO laughing out loud Thanks for laughing at us

Chiki Mina
...........uh...........

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
I just want people to know that I am not going to give away hints or spoilers, I am not going to use what I know to get anyone into bed like what's her name implied. What I will do is continue to laugh at every theorys whether it has to do with who the kid is, who Liz does or doesnt end up with. Even if that theory is dead on.

I wont laugh at the Monkey/Liz shippers though. We are few but strong.

Stay strong Pirates life fo, stay strong.

Glad that you came back and didn't let the random over protective helicopter mother scare you away. I really wish you didn't tell us that you know the ending. You're like a cat toying with a mouse before it gets submitted to it's final fate. But, that's ok...Tell me one thing and I'll be satisfied. I trust your judgement, so do you think it's a kick ass ending? That's all I want to know, I don't want details, I don't want to find out where the monkey winds up.

Mistypirate
yes it will be a kick ass ending the monkey will end up with the dog

Pirates life fo
Well its already been established that I know the ending. Was established a couple months ago. I didnt want to say what ending I liked the best because I didnt want people to think that was the actual ending.

And yes it's a 'kick ass ending'.

savvysparrow
Sweet! Then that's all I wanted to know. Excellent!

You can go back to laughing at our theories now.

Pirates life fo
Actually I dont want the Monkey ending up with the dog. That dog is a Diva. He becomes a big star and forgets the little people. Constantly whining about his food being too dry or too wet. If his water bowl isnt exactly 3 inches from his food bowl he starts barking at random PAs

savvysparrow
Get a life? You are all really wanting the cheesy ending? You cant possibly be serious.

For the record, I don't want that ending. I'd be disappointed with that ending. I want an ending that makes sense with the way the films have gone thus far. Personally, I think that ending sounds too easy. I'd expect that the real ending will be far more complicated, satisfying and poignant in the same breath. I'd be ok with them all sailing off by themselves.

Mistypirate
LOL you have to be kidding me? Is it a boy or a girl? meaning the dog. smile nevermind the dog is a he.

savvysparrow
Actually I dont want the Monkey ending up with the dog. That dog is a Diva. He becomes a big star and forgets the little people. Constantly whining about his food being too dry or too wet. If his water bowl isnt exactly 3 inches from his food bowl he starts barking at random PAs

Ha! How inconsiderate. Good help is so hard to find these days. It'll come out in the tabloids though, and the Disney execs will write him a letter about how he never got to set on time. Then he'll be sorry.

Pirates life fo
Ok you guys really want to know the hush hush info?

Mistypirate
He is like a baby, my chihuahua is a spoiled mean brat.

Pirates life fo
Oh you should see him rolling up to set now with his 'posse'. He has to be surrounded by poodles at all times as if to say 'Hey look at me Im a superstar'. Its sickening

savvysparrow
Ha, seriously, you're just toying with us more. I'm not going to bite...I'm not going to let my curiousity get the....ok fine.

Yes!!

Pirates life fo
Ok but you CAN NOT let anyone know you got this from me if I tell you.

savvysparrow
Oh you should see him rolling up to set now with his 'posse'. He has to be surrounded by poodles at all times as if to say 'Hey look at me Im a superstar'. Its sickening

Ha! And he has a rine stone studded collar. He's all: "hey ladies, check out my bling. Yes, that was me from Pirates one. Johnny Depp is an amatuer. He'll never work in this town again."

Mistypirate
Ha! And he has a rine stone studded collar. He's all: "hey ladies, check out my bling. Yes, that was me from Pirates one. Johnny Depp is an amatuer. He'll never work in this town again."

HA I think that is so cute

savvysparrow
Ok but you CAN NOT let anyone know you got this from me if I tell you.

I'll take it to the kracken....er...to the grave. Somehow, I want to trust you, but I have this feeling you're going to bring up the monkey business again.

Chiki Mina
pardon me but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?! lol

savvysparrow
We're talking about the diva dog from POTC. Apparently, all of his success and new found fame has gone to his head. Now he has ridiculous demands, finds that his trailer is entirely too small, and that he needs an assistant to test his dog food before he eats it to ensure it's the right temperature. So, pirate life fo is saying that the monkey deserves sooooo much better!

Mistypirate
An assistant to taste his dog food before eating it. That cannot be real come on.
Im still rotting for a dog/monkey ending. They would have a nice
do-nkey baby

savvysparrow
Ha, no that's not real. I made that up. But I stole the idea from outrageous celebrity demands on the E channel. Apparently Whitney Houston hired somebody to test whether or not her bath water is the right temperature. No joke!

Pirates life fo
I'll take it to the kracken....er...to the grave. Somehow, I want to trust you, but I have this feeling you're going to bring up the monkey business again.

You dont think I will tell? Ok here goes. And remember you didnt get it from me. Jack Sparrow comes back. The Kraken got him at the end of 2 but he comes back. Shhhh

Mistypirate
I don't like Whitney Houston, is she still married to..... what's his name?

Mistypirate
You dont think I will tell? Ok here goes. And remember you didnt get it from me. Jack Sparrow comes back. The Kraken got him at the end of 2 but he comes back. Shhhh

LOL CRAB thanks a lot laughing out loud wow thats something I didn't expected

savvysparrow

WHOA! I had no idea!!!!! This is so sudden!! This changes all of my theories. Nay, my entire life!

savvysparrow
I don't like Whitney Houston, is she still married to..... what's his name?

Bobby Brown. And I think she finally divorced him after she realized that his drug addict ways were bringing her down. I hope she gets her life together...

Mistypirate
wow I didn't know that, good for her.

Chiki Mina
Ok you guys are scaring me, seriously.

Mistypirate
why is it? confused

savvysparrow
Ha, I like how this has become the Pirates of the Caribbean Tabloid trash page and Celebrity news. Ok, let's bring it back to the ending of AWE

Mistypirate
ok Jack and Liz will live happily ever after, will have a dozen kids. And they will live in Cinderella's castle. There, thats a Disney ending.

savvysparrow
Cinderella's castle? I didn't realize it was on the market. Isn't that a little out of their price range?

Mistypirate
No I think they could manage to get lets say.......100 doubloons

savvysparrow
If they asked the dog for a loan.

Chiki Mina
*sigh*

savvysparrow
Sorry Chiki. The Awe ending thread lost it's steam when Pirate life confessed he was laughing at our theories. I think I've given up on trying to guess. It's going to be good, and probably something so simple that none of us would have ever thought of it in a million years, but it's been right underneath our noses the entire time.

Mistypirate
Thats whats scaring me, LOL

Chiki Mina
you guys know something I dont..?

^^I hope I dont sound like a *****

Mistypirate
I don't know CRAB big grin

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
you guys know something I dont..?

^^I hope I dont sound like a *****

I really doubt it. You probably know more than all of us combined. We're just having a bit of a lark, that's all. Sorry for the confusion. We're really trying to steer the thread back on track.

evilm0nki3
haha
"
ok Jack and Liz will live happily ever after, will have a dozen kids. And they will live in Cinderella's castle. There, thats a Disney ending.

Cinderella's castle? I didn't realize it was on the market. Isn't that a little out of their price range?

If they asked the dog for a loan.

*sigh*"

LOL! That is so hilarious to me... and that whole conversation came and went without anyone laughing... eek!

Mistypirate
Oh we were laughing big grin

Chiki Mina
Im just curiosu. Are you guys trying to compare the monkey and the dog with Jack and Liz?

Mistypirate
yes big grin

savvysparrow
Yes, at last an appreciative audience. Misty and I gig together at some of the comedy clubs in the area. Ted and Terry write our jokes.

Chiki Mina
How could you know?

Mistypirate
what? confused

Chiki Mina
either Im drunk, drugged, sleepy(a little) or just plain old stupid dontgetit

savvysparrow
Yeah, I'll confess, I'm a little lost too. Shall we try for a different topic? What are some ways that we can convince Pirates life fo to spill the beans about the ending?

Mistypirate
I don't think he will, but you can try persuasion. big grin

Chiki Mina
well lets leave pirates life fo thing aside for now

Lets go back to the basics, what we are best at.

savvysparrow
Heh, awkward. Poor guy, that random parent will pop online right at this moment to chastize him again for corrupting us. He seems like the type though that won't willing budge. Ah well, why don't we try making up off the wall theories we know will make him laugh?

Mistypirate
I trust my instincts, I know he wont say anything. I really don't care. But its fun to have PLF around and debate with him.

Chiki Mina
Im so sorry, out of subject but does anyone know how to add music in ipod?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>