Ghost Rider vs Green Lantern(John)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider vs Green Lantern.(John)

who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider vs Green Lantern.(John)

who wins?

gr is a tough sob smokin'

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by guy222
gr is a tough sob smokin' you forgot,

"but GL is more versitile, quicker and able to do much more damage to GR then the other way around.....and could probably even win by BFR."

no need to thank me

Tassadar
GL takes GR 10/10.

Evangel94
Ghost Rider does not take this 10/10. That's ridiculous.

Ghost Rider may be tough in a fight, but against a green lantern? Green Lantern is just too versatile.

Green Lantern takes the majority. Stop overrating Ghost Rider people.

guy222
Originally posted by Evangel94

Ghost Rider may be tough in a fight, but against a green lantern? Green Lantern is just too versatile.

5/10 not a split
ghost rider is quick

Tassadar

I said "Gl takes GR 10/10."
Thats Green Lantern takes Ghost Rider 10/10. As in the Lantern wins.
GR has nothing on any of the Lanterns, or any cosmic for that matter, besides the Penance stare, which doesn't guarantee a win.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Tassadar
I said "Gl takes GR 10/10."
Thats Green Lantern takes Ghost Rider 10/10. As in the Lantern wins.
GR has nothing on any of the Lanterns, or any cosmic for that matter, besides the Penance stare, which doesn't guarantee a win.

Notice I didn't quote you? I wasn't addressing you. I didn't mention your name either.

I was simplying making a statement to anyone who thinks Ghost Rider could take a Green Lantern 10/10. Not happening.

He's just the flavor of the week.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tassadar
GL takes GR 10/10.

no expression

No one else even gave numbers. Who were you calling ridiculous then? no expression

Evangel94
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

No one else even gave numbers. Who were you calling ridiculous then? no expression
erm
I wasn't calling anyone ridiculous. I was calling the 'idea' of him taking a Green Lantern 10/10 "ridiculous". Judging from Ghost Rider being the "flavor of the week" and having him fight Firelord and heralds of Galactus in other threads, I wanted to knock that idea out before anyone would have said it.

I know what your trying to insinuate, but stop reading it like I misread Tassadar's statement. I didn't quote him or his post. I didn't even see his post when I replied. Just because my post follows directly after his doesn't necessarily mean I was directly talking to him. Remember this is a forum with possibly dozens of people voicing their opinions and responding to threads constantly. Don't assume any one statement is directed solely towards just one poster.

leonidas
meh, it's an easy enough mistake to make -- i had to actually look twice at what he posted above you. sad

anyhow, hellfire would likely affect a GL as they don't really have the best defenses against magic, and it would only take one stare and john would be screwed -- bringing up the memory of his destroying an entire PLANET wouldn't serve john very well . . . no

there's also a chance the magic chain could pierce his defenses. if the gl didn't know GR gr could easily take the first fight -- after that, fighting smart, it would be very difficult for GR.

id369

GR 10/10 smokin'

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, it's an easy enough mistake to make -- i had to actually look twice at what he posted above you. sad

anyhow, hellfire would likely affect a GL as they don't really have the best defenses against magic, and it would only take one stare and john would be screwed -- bringing up the memory of his destroying an entire PLANET wouldn't serve john very well . . . no

there's also a chance the magic chain could pierce his defenses. if the gl didn't know GR gr could easily take the first fight -- after that, fighting smart, it would be very difficult for GR.

*is shocked*

I honestly didn't think anyone who is a fan of DC would give GR even one win.

Tassadar
erm
I wasn't calling anyone ridiculous. I was calling the 'idea' of him taking a Green Lantern 10/10 "ridiculous". Judging from Ghost Rider being the "flavor of the week" and having him fight Firelord and heralds of Galactus in other threads, I wanted to knock that idea out before anyone would have said it.

I know what your trying to insinuate, but stop reading it like I misread Tassadar's statement. I didn't quote him or his post. I didn't even see his post when I replied. Just because my post follows directly after his doesn't necessarily mean I was directly talking to him. Remember this is a forum with possibly dozens of people voicing their opinions and responding to threads constantly. Don't assume any one statement is directed solely towards just one poster.

Now I understand. Sorry.

The Fake Macoy
The penance stare should take out a GL. However, I really don't see how he's going to get a chance to use it. GL will take the majority here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.