Prep Gods vs Layla Miller(With outside help)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
Both teams get a week of prep. In this week, anything goes i.e. spying etc... the only restriction is that combatants are not allowed to directly effect each other until the week of prep ends. Both teams are on opposite ends of a neutral Earth(Niether the MU or DCU) and have unlimited access to RAW Earthly resources. Both teams are only allowed to act within their group...no outside help from anyone else. Xavier, Magneto and Forge may not take part in the fight after the week of prep. They all have to start from scratch meaning no access to previous inventions:

i.e. Doom and IronMan get no suit, Batman no Belt and Xavier no wheelchair...all are fully clothed in polyester civies though, for adequate etiquette.

The Teams in no particular order, are:

Dr Doom
Reed Richards
Batman
IronMan

vs

Layla Miller

(For her week of Prep she is allowed to ask for assistance from 3 people, Magneto, Xavier and Forge)

Discuss...

I want to see what the general consensus is...

BTW If you need a bio tell me...and I'll put one up.

ExodusCloak
Edit in the rules....Sorry I forgot one thing....IronMan can't be separated from his suit...so for all purposes of this battle he has it.

guy222
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Both teams get a week of prep. In this week, anything goes i.e. spying etc... the only restriction is that combatants are not allowed to directly effect each other until the week of prep ends. Both teams are on opposite ends of a neutral Earth(Niether the MU or DCU) and have unlimited access to RAW Earthly resources. Both teams are only allowed to act within their group...no outside help from anyone else. Xavier, Magneto and Forge may not take part in the fight after the week of prep. They all have to start from scratch meaning no access to previous inventions:

i.e. Doom and IronMan get no suit, Batman no Belt and Xavier no wheelchair...all are fully clothed in polyester civies though, for adequate etiquette.

The Teams in no particular order, are:

Dr Doom
Reed Richards
Batman
IronMan

vs

Layla Miller

(For her week of Prep she is allowed to ask for assistance from 3 people, Magneto, Xavier and Forge)

Discuss...

I want to see what the general consensus is...

BTW If you need a bio tell me...and I'll put one up.

layla miller

grey fox
Prep team , Layla can only see into Possible futures , the flow can be wrong. Thus while she's looking at a scenario where she wins she is infact getting her ass kicked

guy222
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10072797_House_of_M_05_page_02_03.jpg

Wonder Man
Layla exerts her influence over the events that developed life in marvel drawing the attention of a Celestial.
She controls the birth order of the gentlemen and turns them into non entites.

xvmvhmqing
BTW If you need a bio tell me...and I'll put one up. http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.