Hulk vs. Superman vs. Apocolypse vs. Black Bolt vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
This is any 1's fight no prep.

DigiMark007
Nah, it's basically just Surfer's fight. Unless they all team up to stop him or something, the Silver one's going to roll.

Bentley
Will someone defend Apocalypse's honor when someone says that the Surfer stomps him?

xmarksthespot
No. Because Apocalypse gets stomped.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
This is any 1's fight no prep.

hulk

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
hulk sick

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
sick

basically hulk's rage vs cosmic might and supes

i do like black bolt

bigbran
basically hulk's rage vs cosmic might and supes

i do like black bolt Black Bolt would beat Hulk. Superman would beat Hulk. Silver Surfer would beat Hulk. Hell, even Apoc could maybe beat Hulk.
So how exactly does Hulk win out of this whole thing?

guy222
Black Bolt would beat Hulk. Superman would beat Hulk. Silver Surfer would beat Hulk. Hell, even Apoc could maybe beat Hulk.

who do u think will win

i gonna stick w/hulk too much rage

bigbran
who do u think will win

i gonna stick w/hulk too much rage There is no one taking out SS.
Hell Hulk (Bannerless) has been shown to not hurt Surfer.

guy222
There is no one taking out SS.
Hell Hulk (Bannerless) has been shown to not hurt Surfer.

hulk #250 correct

HULKSTER04
Hulk every time no question about it.

manorastroman
eh? considering blackbolt alone has beaten hulk multiple times, that's an odd conclusion.

surfer or superman.

SpunkySmurph
Black Bolt would beat Hulk. Superman would beat Hulk. Silver Surfer would beat Hulk. Hell, even Apoc could maybe beat Hulk.

Apoc handed Hulk his ass smile

(hence the creation of War Hulk)

Kurash
a well written apocalypse takes this, if its jobber version then the surfers got it, hulk has 0 chance

xmeat
hulk beat blackbolt just to let you idiots know and he would beat apacalypse.

Superboy Prime
Why put Hulk in this thread...?

I vote either Supes or Silver Surfer. Wait...this is current Surfer as per KMC rules...nevermind about that. Surfer wins it.

Supes and Blackbolt will give him trouble though.

Accel
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Apoc handed Hulk his ass smile

(hence the creation of War Hulk)
Apocalypse basically just snagged him from behind and choked him for a bit. Not much of a fight.

xmeat
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Why put Hulk in this thread...?

I vote either Supes or Silver Surfer. Wait...this is current Surfer as per KMC rules...nevermind about that. Surfer wins it.

Supes and Blackbolt will give him trouble though. and hulk as well but surfer will win.

Stupid Rookie
SS has taken black bolt screams hefore, I don't see how it can hurt him. BB screamed Halt and the groud rumbled. SS fell down, but was totally unharmed. He didn't even realize it was BB at first he said why is there a earthquake on the moon?? If BB's scream was going to hurt him, he wouldn't have confused it for a Earthquake.
Hulk can not beat the SS based on several encounters where SS easily stopped/took Hulk shots.
I don't see Apoc being a threat w/o prep.
And I personally think SS takes out Supes.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Accel
Apocalypse basically just snagged him from behind and choked him for a bit. Not much of a fight.

Regardless, he demonstrated the ability to physically restrain Hulk. How many other people have you seen choke him?

Though, they still both get stomped in this battle.

Superboy Prime
One yawn from blackbolt is all it takes to take Apoc out of the match.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
One yawn from blackbolt is all it takes to take Apoc out of the match.

No.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

NiņoAraņa
how the heck can 5 people stalemate? what, they all sit down for a cup of tea???? What the f**k? SS takes this

Mindship
Hulk with Batkick ftw

Kurash
no jobbin well written apocalypse to the full potential of his powers take this, if its the jobber version than the surfer takes it, that simple, but thats for majority, i could see scenarios where superman could win or even black bolt, the only one without any chance id say is hulk

Accel
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
SS has taken black bolt screams hefore, I don't see how it can hurt him. BB screamed Halt and the groud rumbled. SS fell down, but was totally unharmed. He didn't even realize it was BB at first he said why is there a earthquake on the moon?? If BB's scream was going to hurt him, he wouldn't have confused it for a Earthquake.
Hulk can not beat the SS based on several encounters where SS easily stopped/took Hulk shots.
I don't see Apoc being a threat w/o prep.
And I personally think SS takes out Supes.
Surfer never took the scream. BB only whispered "Stop," which definitely got Surfer's attention.

Blackagar's only screamed 2 or 3 times in his life, and Surfer was never there for any of them.

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Regardless, he demonstrated the ability to physically restrain Hulk. How many other people have you seen choke him?

Though, they still both get stomped in this battle.
He only restrained him for one page (that was basically one large panel) after sneaking up on him from behind. I can see several people replicating that, but it doesn't mean they can hold him.

Soljer
The surfer wins this with ease.

Seriously.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk beat blackbolt just to let you idiots know and he would beat apacalypse. Well, there goes your credibili... wait... nevermind.

Hulk has never beaten Black Bolt... ever! I would like to know what you are talking about.

The only one who stands a chance in this fight, is really just Superman. Even he gets beat.
The only ones that even have a remote tool to take down Surfer, are Black Bolt and Superman.

Non-jobbing Apocalypse, would still get raped. Oh wait... he has taken down the X-Men in 60 seconds... sorry... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Oh, he has stalemated Loki... because I know Surfer hasn't beaten Loki... oh wait, he has.

Why are Apoc and Hulk so overated these days?

Symmetric Chaos
Surfer and Supes are the only ones with a chance.

Superman for a slight majority.

Martian_mind

Oh, he has stalemated Loki... because I know Surfer hasn't beaten Loki... oh wait, he has.

Loki had a fight with surfer?

swerve1988
APOC turns his skin into vibranium( look it up) , looks at superman,bb,and hulk and make them horseman...then apoc takes surfer's board to take the speed factor awy and watches the horsemen do his dirty work for him......THE END

ps. galactus confronts APOC about the death of his favorite herald and makes APOC angry...Galactus gets bytch slapped and turned into a horseman

Kurash
have you seen apoc's powers? granted hes awful in the comics because he never utilizes them. At his full potential hed definately be a force to be reckoned with

Kurash
note: apoc is not near as good as swerve1988 makes him out to be. I believe earlier he said apoc>>>>darkseid

bigbran
Originally posted by Kurash
have you seen apoc's powers? granted hes awful in the comics because he never utilizes them. At his full potential hed definately be a force to be reckoned with Not in this fight... wait... you do realize that if he doesn't show those powers in comics, then it is assumed he doesn't have them?

swerve1988
note: apoc is not near as good as swerve1988 makes him out to be. I believe earlier he said apoc>>>>darkseid

damn right!!

swerve1988
think about it....APOC skooled HE who stalemated big G who embarassed darkseid.....think

bigbran
Originally posted by swerve1988
think about it....APOC skooled HE who stalemated big G who embarassed darkseid.....think Umm... didn't HE get taken out with one blast?

Also, Apoc also got schooled by table shifty, stalemated by Cable in h2h... think.

Martian_mind
BigBran when did Loki/Surfer Biff?

swerve1988
Umm... didn't HE get taken out with one blast?

Also, Apoc also got schooled by table shifty, stalemated by Cable in h2h... think. mad
LIES....apoc full written is the best....the table and all his defeats were PIS. the world knows it

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
BigBran when did Loki/Surfer Biff? Surfer v1 #4.

Martian_mind
Surfer v1 #4.

Good fight or did Surfer stomp him?

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Good fight or did Surfer stomp him? Surfer wasn't trying, and as soon as he got somewhat serious... he overpowered him.

I'll get scans.

bigbran
OK. As you can see, Surfer wasn't trying (also in words).
This was also old school Surfer.

OK, here is Loki's take, on who can beat Thor (even Loki thinks it's pis).
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p003.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p004.jpg

Fight.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p012.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p013-1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p014-1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p016-1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p017-1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p019-1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p020-1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_v1_004p021-1.jpg

Soljer
have you seen apoc's powers? granted hes awful in the comics because he never utilizes them. At his full potential hed definately be a force to be reckoned with

Apocalypse at his full potential is powerful.

But not Surfer powerful.

Norrin wins this and barely breaks a cosmic sweat doing so.

TricksterPriest
For the record, Apoc can beat Hulk, and Black Bolt. Both of which he can do fairly easily. But he's not beating Supes unless he can mindrape him, which he probably won't get the the chance to do. And despite considerable evidence during Evangel's tourny, apparently he can't mindrape Surfer. Which means Supes or Surfer kills Apoc. Classic Apoc would last a while, but he's not winning this one. Like Digi said, it's Surfer's fight to lose, and I doubt he's going to job given the upgrade he got recently.

DevilGoblin
Current Hulk would rape any hero of Marvel Universe

here the proof:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3135/wwhqb2.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Current Hulk would rape any hero of Marvel Universe

here the proof:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3135/wwhqb2.jpg

1. Notice that's for WORLD war Hulk.

Not Universe war Hulk.

2. That isn't current Hulk, dipshit.

3. Doctor Strange could one shot the Hulk.

3a. Or **** with the time stream to make sure that Banner never even became the Hulk

3b. Or let the Hulk spend the rest of his days being tortured by demons in the worst pocket dimensions imaginable.

3c. or ten trillion other possibilities.

4. You are basing a fight off of a promotional poster? Uhhh....

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Soljer
1. Notice that's for WORLD war Hulk.

Not Universe war Hulk.

2. That isn't current Hulk, dipshit.

3. Doctor Strange could one shot the Hulk.

3a. Or **** with the time stream to make sure that Banner never even became the Hulk

3b. Or let the Hulk spend the rest of his days being tortured by demons in the worst pocket dimensions imaginable.

3c. or ten trillion other possibilities.

4. You are basing a fight off of a promotional poster? Uhhh....

fanboys wet dreams:see above

the truth is that Strange, Black Bolt, Iron Man, The Thing and the f4 and all marvel heroes are all dead....at hulk's feet laughing

juggernaut66666
fanboys wet dreams:see above

the truth is that Strange, Black Bolt, Iron Man, The Thing and the f4 and all marvel heroes are all dead....at hulk's feet laughing
I wanted to say this for a long time

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!

co-signed

xmeat

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!! AND I WANT TO TELL YOU STFU.

juggernaut66666
YOU ARE ALSO A RETARD!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
AND I WANT TO TELL YOU STFU.

but he's still right and you're still wrong

TricksterPriest

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!

shocking Wow.........he just owned your ass, Devil Goblin. hystericalhystericalhysterical

DevilGoblin

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!

agree but the hulk still wins and beats your patetic Darkseid. Doomsday killed him and fanboys started with lies and avatars. Thanks for the laugh. laughing

Soljer
agree but the hulk still wins and beats your patetic Darkseid. Doomsday killed him and fanboys started with lies and avatars. Thanks for the laugh. laughing

Did DevilGoblin just say 'agree' to someone calling him a retard?

Profile material right there.

Kurash
who is right? the bottom line is hulk has the slimmest chance to win this, no wait a sec, he has a 0% chance to win this

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
shocking Wow.........he just owned your ass, Devil Goblin. hystericalhystericalhysterical

funny thing every guys who insulted me are the same darkseid fanboys of the DS respect thread.....losers eek!

Symmetric Chaos

And he does this how exactly?

Kurash
doomsday would completely dominate the hulk

TricksterPriest
Good god, you're the worst fanboy I've ever seen on this forum. It's hysterically funny watching you do this by the way. But you're pretty much killing any chance of anyone ever taking you seriously. hysterical

Edit: That's addressed to Devilgoblin, but Xmeat's a close runnerup.

xmeat
agree but the hulk still wins and beats your patetic Darkseid. Doomsday killed him and fanboys started with lies and avatars. Thanks for the laugh. laughing whats the matter made cause darkseid a huge jobber and is totally overrated.

DevilGoblin

Did DevilGoblin just say 'agree' to someone calling him a retard?

Profile material right there.

since you are a little slow, i mean "agree call me retard, i don't care about this, but that does not change the fact that the hulk rapes your favourite stupid and overrated character any day of the week"

TricksterPriest
Read my previous post dude.

DevilGoblin
is totally overrated.

co signed

bigbran
since you are a little slow, i mean "agree call me retard, i don't care about this, but that does not change the fact that the hulk rapes your favourite stupid and overrated character any day of the week" Galatcus?

DevilGoblin
Good god, you're the worst fanboy I've ever seen on this forum. It's hysterically funny watching you do this by the way. But you're pretty much killing any chance of anyone ever taking you seriously. hysterical

Edit: That's addressed to Devilgoblin, but Xmeat's a close runnerup.

why do you even debate vs the hulk ? you can't win. You can't beat a char made to be the strongest one there is. You hit him ? he hits you harder and harder. He can't be beaten, if he really wants not to be beaten.

Deal with it and study the stuff.

xmeat
co signed devilgoblin talking to these idiots will get you no where trust me.

Kurash
since you are a little slow, i mean "agree call me retard, i don't care about this, but that does not change the fact that the hulk rapes your favourite stupid and overrated character any day of the week"

you really think the hulk could take the punisher?

xmeat
you really think the hulk could take the punisher? are you a idiot.

juggernaut66666
devilgoblin talking to these idiots will get you no where trust me.
Looks like DevilGoblin found a friend with similar comic knowledge and intelligence how cute. happy

Kurash
are you a idiot.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE PUNISHERS FEATS?!? he would demolish the hulk

TricksterPriest
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE PUNISHERS FEATS?!? he would demolish the hulk Yes he would......................

With the IG.

shifty

Anyone want to report these two or lock this thread?

Kurash
dont care, to be honest im havin fun with the punisher thing lol

Soljer
why do you even debate vs the hulk ? you can't win. You can't beat a char made to be the strongest one there is. You hit him ? he hits you harder and harder. He can't be beaten, if he really wants not to be beaten.

Deal with it and study the stuff.

Uhhmmm....

Even if your interpretation there wasn't COMPLETELY wrong - tell me, what is the Hulk going to do to someone who can stay completely out of his reach?

Or, bettter yet, CAN'T be harmed physically? Or, better yet, doesn't even exist on the physical plane?

Or both?

Or both, in addition to the fact that said character can cast spells/energy that can EASILY take down the Hulk without ever getting within ten miles of the Hulk?

What the hell could banner do?

bigbran

Deal with it and study the stuff. Funny... do you want me to list all of the times he has gotten KOed?
How about we start off small.
Spider-Man KOed him with a car. Did he get stronger than?

xmeat
laughing laughing punisher beating hulk laughing laughing you guys are on a new level of stupididy.

TricksterPriest
dont care, to be honest im havin fun with the punisher thing lol
oh sorry. Thought you were being serious. laughing Given the fanboyishness of the thread, it's a fair assumption.

Devilgoblin, do I have to bring up the numerous shots of Thanos pimp-slapping and beating Hulk, Apoc owning him, Juggernaut beating him in a headlock, Dr. Strange one shotting him, etc, etc, etc...........? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: Xmeat, unlike you, he's not being serious. Thus, his statement is funny, while your statements are loony. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
you guys are on a new level of stupididy.

we have yet to transend to your level sensei . . .

Kurash
hard to tell sarcasm on the internet, i understand, but i think we hsould dish out some of their own medicine ie. the punisher

TricksterPriest
Try using smilies. That usually helps. plus it brightens up all the text. ok, I say Deadpool beats everyone in this fight senseless with sheer insanity. evil face laughing

Kurash
i dont like using smileys cause if people dont find it funny i look like adumbass laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
YUKI NAGATO FTW (crap she really could do it can't use that)

OK lets try Doorman . . . yeah thats good . . .

TricksterPriest
Nah. Just don't abuse it. As long as your smiley makes sense, it's good. thumbsup

Edit: isn't doorman like the angel of death or something? So he might be able to do it....

Martian_mind
Squirrel girl shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Edit: isn't doorman like the angel of death or something? So he might be able to do it....

I was under the impression he just made doorways to transport people.

Crap I can't come up with anyone that wouldn't win this.

bigbran
For the record, Apoc can beat Hulk, and Black Bolt. Both of which he can do fairly easily. But he's not beating Supes unless he can mindrape him, which he probably won't get the the chance to do. And despite considerable evidence during Evangel's tourny, apparently he can't mindrape Surfer. Which means Supes or Surfer kills Apoc. Classic Apoc would last a while, but he's not winning this one. Like Digi said, it's Surfer's fight to lose, and I doubt he's going to job given the upgrade he got recently. Wait... you tried to get Apoc to mindrape Surfer? If Moondragon couldn't put him down, what hope does Apoc have?

Anyway, I am going through any hope that any contestant has ('cept maybe Black Bolt, and I doubt I even have to get into Apoc).

Hulk:
(Weak Surfer, Abom who stomped Hulk bad).
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-19.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-20.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-21.th.jpg

Hulk shows how much he can hurt Surfer (Bannerless Hulk).
This one just shows what Surfer COULD have done, if he was trying.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_14.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_15.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_16.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_17.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer, but Hulk does get hurt by his board.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_18.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_19.th.jpg

It didn't work because there was no Banner, not because Hulk overpowered him.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_20.th.jpg

Continue...

Martian_mind
Cake?

bigbran
Continued
Surfer also says it.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_21.th.jpg

Hulk attacks, and gets knocked back.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_24-25.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer. Oh, look at that position too!
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_26.th.jpg

Surfer blasts him back, casually.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_27.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_28.th.jpg

There, we have Surfer not even trying against Hulk, and we have Bannerless Hulk doing what he does best, and STILL not hurting Surfer. Also, this Hulk in the thread isn't as tough as Bannerless Hulk, nor does he have the gamma sucking stopper.

Superman:
This is Glads, right after he beat Ego, so you can bet he is in Supe's level of power.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer011go.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer029iz.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer037oo.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer047gg.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/gladiatorvssilversurfer050lv.th.jpg

Add some powers, and Superman goes down.
Apoc is nothing, and Black Bolt may as well be a standing target.

juggernaut66666
Hey Bran post the part where Surfer says that he could easily disintegrate Hulk just like he did with the tree.

xmeat
Hey Bran post the part where Surfer says that he could easily disintegrate Hulk just like he did with the tree. he already did dumbass.

bigbran
Hey Bran post the part where Surfer says that he could easily disintegrate Hulk just like he did with the tree. First scan with Hulk I posted. wink

juggernaut66666
First scan with Hulk I posted. wink
Haven't realised that my bad..... embarrasment

bigbran
Haven't realised that my bad..... embarrasment Ya... I thought I would post that one first to get people's attention...

Anyway, I'm glad we all agree that SS wins.

Accel
Why would Hulk not having Banner there mean any thing in Surfer's case?

It didn't make him any stronger, really. In fact, it was killing him.

FearOfBlood
Hey Bran post the part where Surfer says that he could easily disintegrate Hulk just like he did with the tree.

these scans don't help you at all, they prove that Silver Surfer could not even beat a dying hulk....

ehi, just a moment.....

did not current hulk beat the Silver Surfer ? beer

Soljer
Why would Hulk not having Banner there mean any thing in Surfer's case?

It didn't make him any stronger, really. In fact, it was killing him.

That was the only reason that it didn't stop Hulk.

If banner had been there, the Hulk would have reverted like he has in the past.

Soljer
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
these scans don't help you at all, they prove that Silver Surfer could not even beat a dying hulk....

ehi, just a moment.....

Uhhh...no?

If I recall correctly, the Surfer would have killed them all if he had gotten another pass.

The Hulk then broke the controlling disk on the Surfer, and the Surfer THANKED him, and stopped fighting.

FearOfBlood
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5138/surfer2ih95f0no8db.jpg

beer beer beer beer

juggernaut66666

ehi, just a moment.....

Surfer didn't want to kill Hulk atleast read the damn scan before makin a smartass comment.

Accel
That was the only reason that it didn't stop Hulk.

If banner had been there, the Hulk would have reverted like he has in the past.
Without Banner, he would have died in that scenario. He even yelled that Surfer was killing him by draining him.

"Bannerless" Hulk really doesn't add any thing in there for Surfer's durability.

FearOfBlood
Uhhh...no?

If I recall correctly, the Surfer would have killed them all if he had gotten another pass.

The Hulk then broke the controlling disk on the Surfer, and the Surfer THANKED him, and stopped fighting.

oh, and why did you forget to add" hulk was dying due to his separation from Banner ?"

juggernaut66666
Without Banner, he would have died in that scenario. He even yelled that Surfer was killing him by draining him.

"Bannerless" Hulk really doesn't add any thing in there for Surfer's durability.
It does a bit since all Bannerless Hulk felt was rage.

FearOfBlood
Without Banner, he would have died in that scenario

correct

Accel
It does a bit since all Bannerless Hulk felt was rage.
This wasn't the same as the Bannerless Hulk that fought Onslaught. That Hulk only knew rage.

This version had at least a mind of his own.

FearOfBlood
This wasn't the same as the Bannerless Hulk that fought Onslaught. That Hulk only knew rage.

This version had at least a mind of his own.

correct again, in fact:

- bannerless hulk = Banner present (turn off)

- post Onslaught Hulk (the one who fought SS) Banner absent (he was in microverse)

bigbran
correct again, in fact:

- bannerless hulk = Banner present (turn off)

- post Onslaught Hulk (the one who fought SS) Banner absent (he was in microverse) Please don't tell Accel that he is correct... really. That would be like Great Dane telling, well, me, that I am correct on something about Galactus.

"Bannerless" Hulk really doesn't add any thing in there for Surfer's durability. Wait.. I don't get the first part... he didn't HAVE Banner.
Plus, he didn't have Banner's restrictions (getting so mad, he would revert back to Banner, and such).
Hulk said that it was killing him, the entire time that he was Bannerless, but did he die?
The only lower feat I can think of, was him getting impaled by a street sign.

Plus, another thing, I don't remember Hulk ever really hurting Surfer at all (unless you count, getting cut off from the power cosmic). It was more so a consistent showing.

Accel

bigbran

Accel

bigbran

Soljer
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5138/surfer2ih95f0no8db.jpg

beer beer beer beer

You might want to mention that it was stated a page or two before that that the Surfer was about to kill them.

And that the Surfer was DRASTICALLY weakened, and barred from using ANY power cosmic.

And that the Surfer has PITIFUL hand to hand skills, and still showed up the other gladiators.

And that the Surfer had immediately before that stopped fighting and THANKED the Hulk.

Show the few pages before that one, and you'll see that the Surfer was definitely the superior.

Soljer
Better yet, I'll do it for you, fanboy.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950100gd.jpg
See that glow? Thats the control disk. He has NO access to the power cosmic. He is weakened and out of it.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950111rx.jpg
And he sends the Hulk flying with a single hit. Those behind him feel the power of the strike.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950122qy.jpg
The Hulk grabs hold of the Surfer's arms and NORRIN OVERPOWERS THE HULK, while begging for forgiveness.

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950138zq.jpg
"Give him another pass and we're dead" 'nuff said.

http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950148dp.jpg
Hulk sets Norrin free, he stops fighting, THANKS the Hulk, and then the Hulk takes advantage of Norrin's good will with the scan you so happily posted.

Neglecting the fact that the Surfer had just OWNED the Hulk at his OWN GAME just immediately beforehand.

xmeat
You might want to mention that it was stated a page or two before that that the Surfer was about to kill them.

And that the Surfer was DRASTICALLY weakened, and barred from using ANY power cosmic.

And that the Surfer has PITIFUL hand to hand skills, and still showed up the other gladiators.

And that the Surfer had immediately before that stopped fighting and THANKED the Hulk.

Show the few pages before that one, and you'll see that the Surfer was definitely the superior. so hulk was depowerd as well what does that prove.

bigbran
so hulk was depowerd as well what does that prove. I don't think you understand.
SURFER WAS SHUNTED FROM HIS POWER COSMIC.
Do you know why Surfer is what he is?

Plus, Hulk ended up cheap shotting Surfer anyway. Not even fair.

Soljer
so hulk was depowerd as well what does that prove.

Uhhhmm...one, it proves that your scan means SHIT.

Two, it proves that even when both weakened, the Surfer is still the superior combatant. Even in the Hulk's specialized field.

Three, as bigbran said, do you know what the **** the power cosmic is? Do you know ANYTHING about ANY character? Even the Hulk? Or are you just another retarded fanboy? Hell, DevilHulk's admitted to being retarded thus far, why not follow suit, dipshit?

swerve1988
APOC slaughters surfer
surfer gor beat by the runner who got beat by thanos who got beat by galactus tied wiff HE who got skooled by APOC
LT beat thanos

APOC=LT>pheonix force=eternity,etc...

Soljer
APOC slaughters surfer
surfer gor beat by the runner who got beat by thanos who got beat by galactus tied wiff HE who got skooled by APOC
LT beat thanos

APOC=LT>pheonix force=eternity,etc...

The Surfer rams his board up Apocalypses' ass and sends him on a one-way trip to one of the black holes that he can CASUALLY create.

swerve1988
The Surfer rams his board up Apocalypses' ass and sends him on a one-way trip to one of the black holes that he can CASUALLY create.

surfer got beat by the damn hulk
APOC rapes hulk

Soljer
surfer got beat by the damn hulk
APOC rapes hulk

When?

Like this:
Wait... you tried to get Apoc to mindrape Surfer? If Moondragon couldn't put him down, what hope does Apoc have?

Anyway, I am going through any hope that any contestant has ('cept maybe Black Bolt, and I doubt I even have to get into Apoc).

Hulk:
(Weak Surfer, Abom who stomped Hulk bad).
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=SilverSurfer12-19.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-19.th.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=SilverSurfer12-20.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-20.th.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=SilverSurfer12-21.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/SilverSurfer12-21.th.jpg

Hulk shows how much he can hurt Surfer (Bannerless Hulk).
This one just shows what Surfer COULD have done, if he was trying.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_14.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_14.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_15.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_15.th.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_16.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_16.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_17.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer, but Hulk does get hurt by his board.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_18.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_18.th.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_19.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_19.th.jpg

It didn't work because there was no Banner, not because Hulk overpowered him.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_20.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_20.th.jpg

Continue...
Continued
Surfer also says it.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_21.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_21.th.jpg

Hulk attacks, and gets knocked back.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_24-25.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_24-25.th.jpg

Hulk not hurting Surfer. Oh, look at that position too!
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_26.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_26.th.jpg

Surfer blasts him back, casually.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_27.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_27.th.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Silver_Surfer_1997_125_28.jpg&album=22820]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22820/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_28.th.jpg

There, we have Surfer not even trying against Hulk, and we have Bannerless Hulk doing what he does best, and STILL not hurting Surfer. Also, this Hulk in the thread isn't as tough as Bannerless Hulk, nor does he have the gamma sucking stopper.

????

Or like this:
Better yet, I'll do it for you, fanboy.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950100gd.jpg
See that glow? Thats the control disk. He has NO access to the power cosmic. He is weakened and out of it.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950111rx.jpg
And he sends the Hulk flying with a single hit. Those behind him feel the power of the strike.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950122qy.jpg
The Hulk grabs hold of the Surfer's arms and NORRIN OVERPOWERS THE HULK, while begging for forgiveness.

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950138zq.jpg
"Give him another pass and we're dead" 'nuff said.

http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950148dp.jpg
Hulk sets Norrin free, he stops fighting, THANKS the Hulk, and then the Hulk takes advantage of Norrin's good will with the scan you so happily posted.

Neglecting the fact that the Surfer had just OWNED the Hulk at his OWN GAME just immediately beforehand.

???

erm. Dumb shit. Pick up a comic once in a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.