Mr. Sinister vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Mr. Sinister vs Superman in the Savage Lands. Both have prep. Who wins?

Starhawk
Not sure, with prep Sinister could send a Clone army after Supes.

ExtraMision5555
with prep?? uhh.. actually, sinister might win

PRAYERRUN
Really??? wow....how so?

batdude123
Sinister's not taking Superman anytime this century.... I don't care if you give him prep time.

Starhawk
Sinister clones the Kryptonite man and sends an army of him after Supes.

batdude123
Originally posted by Starhawk
Sinister clones the Kryptonite man and sends an army of him after Supes.

And Superman sends them all to the Phantom Zone.

That was easy...

Starhawk
He wouldn't have time to send ALL of them before allot of them got to him.

He moves at super speed. The Phantom Zone generator doesn't.

batdude123
He wouldn't have time to send ALL of them before allot of them got to him.

He moves at super speed. The Phantom Zone generator doesn't.

Your point being? The Phantom Zone generator combined with Superman's speed is fast enough to get the job done. He may not be able to send them all there with one zap, but he can take a couple there, and keep weaving around, take some more there, and so on until they're all gone. Kryptonite Man didn't have any super speed, really.

Not to mention Superman's other Kryptonian tech he has at the Fortress.

Kryptonian technology>>>Anything Sinister has. erm

Starhawk
lol Sinister has overcome advanced tech before such as apocalypses celestial tech, I'm sure he can do the same with the kryptonians.

And by Army of Kryptomnite Men I don't mean 3 or 4, more like 50 or more.

Also the generator would run out of power and it takes time to recharge after each blast.

And It doesnt have a long enough range to protect Supes from the Kryptonite.

Draco69
Superman with prep is nearly Reed with prep.

He gets the Entropy Armour, a Phantom Zone project and a couple of Motherboxes and calls it a day.

Or he simply sundips himself....

Starhawk
As I said Sinister has overcome allot of advanced tech before

Draco69
Superman has access to far more advanced tech. Especially after that trip to 1 million AD.

Superman is smarter and his technological reserve is out of Sinister's league...

Supreme being
lol Sinister has overcome advanced tech before such as apocalypses celestial tech, I'm sure he can do the same with the kryptonians.

Also the generator would run out of power and it takes time to recharge after each blast.

What so sinister can just create clones from thin air? I am sure the process of clones takes a while so unless sinister can hide out for a while while those clones develop and the clones arnt even a guarantee then he loses.

I would also be a lot easier if the thread starter stated how much prep time.

batdude123

Uh... wrong. Superman is smarter than Sinister is, and his tech is above anything Sinister has ever overcome. You can throw around the words "Celestial tech" all you want, but Apoc has never done anything really impressive with it. I mean this is a guy who gets regularly stopped by the X-Men, no matter how much prep he gets. Sinister's genetic splicing shtick isn't impressive when you compare it to Superman's scientific mind.

Superman's technology, combined with his brain is too much for this second rate villain.

Of course, for the entire duration of the prep time, Superman could hybernate in the sun... then Sinister's f*cked no matter what.

King Kandy
This brings doubt on supermans Math/Science skills.

http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/1007supermathematics1iw.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by King Kandy
This brings doubt on supermans Math/Science skills.

http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/1007supermathematics1iw.jpg

Retconned. smile

StyleTime
Usually, you give prep time only to the person who's physically inferior to his or her opponent.

If this was an ambush and only Mr. Sinister had prep, I can think of a way Mr. Sinister might be able to take it.

Starhawk
Originally posted by batdude123
Uh... wrong. Superman is smarter than Sinister is, and his tech is above anything Sinister has ever overcome. You can throw around the words "Celestial tech" all you want, but Apoc has never done anything really impressive with it. I mean this is a guy who gets regularly stopped by the X-Men, no matter how much prep he gets. Sinister's genetic splicing shtick isn't impressive when you compare it to Superman's scientific mind.

Superman's technology, combined with his brain is too much for this second rate villain.

Of course, for the entire duration of the prep time, Superman could hybernate in the sun... then Sinister's f*cked no matter what.

Overcoming celestial tech isn't as easy you think.

Well I think this is done. We obviously believe very strongly in our respective views and I think we've presented all angles to this.

So we will have to agree to disagree.

King Kandy
Retconned. smile
To bad... roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by King Kandy
To bad... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Too bad... smile

Use proper spelling and grammar if you're going to insult someone's intelligence. wink

Entity
Retconned. smile

Thats right everything that has ever went against Superman's perfection or totally incredible BS gets retconned.

Must be another power of his... The ability to retcon everything that makes him look as lame as he REALLY is! Kinda reminds me of Superman the movie's ending.

"I'll just spend the world backwards and reverse time to save the day"
Yea,,,,,OK!

batdude123
Originally posted by Entity
Thats right everything that has ever went against Superman's perfection or totally incredible BS gets retconned.

Must be another power of his... The ability to retcon everything that makes him look as lame as he REALLY is! Kinda reminds me of Superman the movie's ending.

"I'll just spend the world backwards and reverse time to save the day"
Yea,,,,,OK!

Yeah.... sure kid.

King Kandy
It might s well be one of his powers, if he gets powers like this:

http://www.superdickery.com/images/stupor/1506superweaving4go.jpg

Howard_Jones
Sinister's not taking Superman anytime this century.... I don't care if you give him prep time.

Cosign. There's just a point where Prep doesn't work.

Entity
Yeah.... sure kid.

First off I am not a kid. Hell I have owned my own house for nearly 3 years.

Second. If you really believe I am wrong just give me serious debate to proof me different. Thou I highly doubt you can or are willing to show anyone proof superman isn't perfect.

Third. If Batman can fight supes with prep the Sinister sure as hell could! Think what you all want but superman is either ignorant or just stupid. Personally i believe he is about normal intellect but is extremely ignorant. Once again IMO

Superherovandal
No he's just written that way to make Batman look better. He's first kryptonian so his mind is very sharp and fast. Next he's the son of Jor-El the premier intellect of Krypton. Finally, he's built a phantom zone generator on his own before. Batman only looks so good cause he has the inexplicable ability to make anyone lower. Like on JLA. MM, Supes, and WW are all great intellects or tactictians but they need Batman?

ExtraMision5555
Sinister doesnt have an incredible ammount of showings, but i can see this thread transforming into a nasty debate
so ill just say

i think sinister can kill superman here. and vice versa
sinister's intelligence is potentially up there with reed & doom
sinister is teh fuggin jam. ide put his intelignece above supermans
my opinion
my sexual crime

batdude123
Second. If you really believe I am wrong just give me serious debate to proof me different. Thou I highly doubt you can or are willing to show anyone proof superman isn't perfect.

What... your argument that the Pre-Crisis era was retconned because of that small incident?!! LMFAO!!

If you can't see what's wrong with that logic then there's something majorly wrong with you.

Third. If Batman can fight supes with prep the Sinister sure as hell could!

Do you really think they'd show Superman snapping Bruce's neck within the first second of the fight? lol HELL NO.

Think what you all want but superman is either ignorant or just stupid. Personally i believe he is about normal intellect but is extremely ignorant. Once again IMO

Um.... Superman's not stupid at all, and he certainly doesn't have normal intelligence. Superman is a friggin' genius, who builds amazing technology. He's a lot smarter than Sinister is for God's sake...

You're ignorant of Superman. Of course, this doesn't surprise me. Shit, I bet you haven't read a Superman book in YEARS (if ever).

Entity
What... your argument that the Pre-Crisis era was retconned because of that small incident?!! LMFAO!!

If you can't see what's wrong with that logic then there's something majorly wrong with you.

Do you really think they'd show Superman snapping Bruce's neck within the first second of the fight? lol HELL NO.

Um.... Superman's not stupid at all, and he certainly doesn't have normal intelligence. Superman is a friggin' genius, who builds amazing technology. He's a lot smarter than Sinister is for God's sake...

You're ignorant of Superman. Of course, this doesn't surprise me. Shit, I bet you haven't read a Superman book in YEARS (if ever).

Actually I do read an occasional Superman comic and its hard if not impossible to read a large story without him. Why? Because as much as I do hate him he is the classic hero and I really want to like the character but he is just to perfect for me to ever appreciate and I just keep hoping DC will, just once, make him a true hero that doesn't get everything handed to him. Or end up having the smallest amount of trouble getting anything.

Supreme being
Too bad... smile

Use proper spelling and grammar if you're going to insult someone's intelligence. wink laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.