Sue Storm vs. Meggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RisingStorm
Sue Storm the Invisible Woman

VERSUS

Meggan - the elemental metamorph

Who do you think wins?

No prep time.

Bloodlust is on.

complexbrother
execlent fight. it'll be dependant on who get's the first strike. which I think Sue would .

xmarksthespot
Meggan can probably fly at, at least, Mach 1. She can match Captain Britain with relative ease, and he flies at Mach 2. She should logically have reflexes to match and thus would get the first strike.

(I felt like bumping a Meggan thread.)

Rutog98
Invisible Woman beats Meggan pretty badly.

xmarksthespot
Oh, how very rich. Storm, who's but a poor man's Meggan, beats the Invisible Woman, while Meggan doesn't. Too rich.

Brian Oswald
If Meggan transforms into some elemantal hybrid thing would a bubble in the brain still work?

Howard_Jones
Meggan wins.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
If Meggan transforms into some elemantal hybrid thing would a bubble in the brain still work? I'm going to go with no, considering when she became part of the Braddock waterfall she was basically just living water, and didn't technically have a brain per se. May depend on what element, e.g. if she assumed an air form it may affect her. Iunno.

Rutog98
Meggan is no Storm. She may be able to control earth, air, fire, water, but she does not wield any of those elements on the scale or with a force that approaches Storm whatsoever. She is a jack of more than one trade, but a master of none when it comes to elemental power and control. Her metamorphic abilities, blasts and strength are her strongest suits in this fight as she does not wield the elements with enough power to beat Sue. Sue beats super strength and energy blasters.

guy222
Originally posted by RisingStorm

VERSUS

Who do you think wins?

No prep time.

Bloodlust is on.

Meggan. Sue is a hottie smile

grey fox
BOOM

Headshot

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by RisingStorm

VERSUS

Who do you think wins?

No prep time.

Bloodlust is on.

Meggan wins

Godzillafanboy
Meggan defeats Sue Storm!

guy222
Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.