Venom versus Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Namor may be stronger, but Venom's more versatile.

Who wins?

King Kandy
Venom ditches his current host and gets Namor.

Loot
Originally posted by King Kandy
Venom ditches his current host and gets Namor.
laughing

TricksterPriest
LMAO! I can easily see that happening. laughing Seriously, Gargan loses, Angelo loses, and Brock has a decent shot.

Loot
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
LMAO! I can easily see that happening. laughing Seriously, Gargan loses, Angelo loses, and Brock has a decent shot.

are you saying your meta character has a chance of beating namor an enhanced character?

i go for namor against any version of venom.

Howard_Jones
Namor wins in any scenario.

Jvenom
Venon has taken on major heavy hitters in the past like Juggy, Sandman, Hulk, and the Thing. If Namor plans to try and use just blunt force Venom wins this. He has more going for him with what the symbiote can do. It has been shown just strength alone does not work on him.

Trolt
venom "takin" on juggs just is several pages of juggy slapping him around.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Trolt
venom "takin" on juggs just is several pages of juggy slapping him around.

couldn't have said it better meself lol

jinzin
Originally posted by Trolt
venom "takin" on juggs just is several pages of juggy slapping him around. then clearly you didn't read the comic so much as look at the pictures...

venom was distracted...

they met up a second time after the mercury virus was practically dead and venom beat juggernaught so bad that juggy ran away... no expression

xmarksthespot
Juggernaut or Jobbernaut/Huggernaut (take your pick)?

jinzin
jobbernaught.

SOS
of coarse namor wins.but im sure teh venom fanboys will say otherwise.

golem370
Yeah Juggernaut was batting around people like Colossus and Warpath and even Thor yet Venom is giving him trouble.

Bald Bugger
Originally posted by jinzin
then clearly you didn't read the comic so much as look at the pictures...

venom was distracted...

they met up a second time after the mercury virus was practically dead and venom beat juggernaught so bad that juggy ran away... no expression

Yeah right. He was fed up with the fight and felt it was a waste of time. Don't say your a Venom fanboy aswell.

Sam Z
About Juggernaut fight. Venom had an upperhand in 2 their fights.

jinzin
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
Yeah right. He was fed up with the fight and felt it was a waste of time. Don't say your a Venom fanboy aswell. he felt it was a waist of time because venom was beating on him... he said he wasn't getting paid enough to take that kind of abuse... and no I'm not a venom fanboy.. but people make out that first fight to be something it's not and then forget about the second encounter entirely.

Jyppe
he felt it was a waist of time because venom was beating on him... he said he wasn't getting paid enough to take that kind of abuse... and no I'm not a venom fanboy.. but people make out that first fight to be something it's not and then forget about the second encounter entirely.

Well, the beating did kill him. Or it would have. The virus saved Venom. It's stated in the second issue.

Bald Bugger
Exactly. Venom is no where near his level.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
Exactly. Venom is no where near his level.

In term of what? And whose level?
Juggernauts? In strength and durabiliy ofcourse not, in speed and agility Juggs is nowhere near Venom's level.

don't shiv
VENOM will wear Namor down , imprisoned in a flexi organo symbi shrinkwrap Namor will dehydrate and then Venom will grill him over burning coals for supper

jinzin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Well, the beating did kill him. Or it would have. The virus saved Venom. It's stated in the second issue. a beating that would not have taken place if venom wasn't distracted the whole time... he wasn't even fighting back or acknowledging juggy towards the end of it.. you think juggernaught would be getting those free hits in a fight where venom wasn't distracted?

oh wait that's right! eek! there WAS a fight were venom wasn't distracted.. juggernaught didn't do anything but get pounded on... and then ran away.

masterbruce
Isn't Venom very agile, slightly under Spiderman?

Thus wouldn't Namor have a hard time hitting Venom as ppl always say wolverine would have a hard time slashing Spidey?

Galan007
Namor shoves the symbiote suit up Eddie's ass.

submariner

no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
Isn't Venom very agile, slightly under Spiderman?

Thus wouldn't Namor have a hard time hitting Venom as ppl always say wolverine would have a hard time slashing Spidey? venom's about as agile as spiderman under optimum conditions.. the problem lies in the fact that venom has serious CIS issues and more often than not is going to be resorting to fisticuffs.

Jyppe
a beating that would not have taken place if venom wasn't distracted the whole time... he wasn't even fighting back or acknowledging juggy towards the end of it.. you think juggernaught would be getting those free hits in a fight where venom wasn't distracted?

oh wait that's right! eek! there WAS a fight were venom wasn't distracted.. juggernaught didn't do anything but get pounded on... and then ran away.

Did I never imply anything like that? I think not. I was merely trying to show some who haven't read the issue, that it wasn't that big load of BS.. Except when Venom startted throwing Juggernaut around wink

And, maybe Juggernaut didn't let Venom recover in time for him to do anything. Agreed that Venom did play it cocky in the beginning, but after that he hardly had a chance to "jump around".

AngryManatee
then clearly you didn't read the comic so much as look at the pictures...

venom was distracted...

I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell by the pic that I posted.

DarkCrawler
I hope that people aren't actually arguing that Venom could hurt Classic Juggernaut here...

Untouchabe
Namor wins 10/10.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I hope that people aren't actually arguing that Venom could hurt Classic Juggernaut here...

To be honest, I think that's what their big intention when Venom was gaining popularity to be was. That he could only be stopped by fire and sonics, thus him handling Juggernaut and taking hits from Hulk.

However, him fighting Namor would consist of him grabbing Venom by the throat, flying him into the air, and punching him across the eastern seaboard.

jinzin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Did I never imply anything like that? I think not. I was merely trying to show some who haven't read the issue, that it wasn't that big load of BS.. Except when Venom startted throwing Juggernaut around wink

And, maybe Juggernaut didn't let Venom recover in time for him to do anything. Agreed that Venom did play it cocky in the beginning, but after that he hardly had a chance to "jump around".

there's no maybe about that first fight... venom was distracted.. period.. the fact that he was purposely turning his back to juggy has to account for SOMETHING... right? confused

jinzin
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell by the pic that I posted. i believe that was a reply to "trolt" not you.. erm

jinzin
I hope that people aren't actually arguing that Venom could hurt Classic Juggernaut here... uhhh no.. NOBODY can hurt juggernaught on a level concerning brute force anywho.
but can venom bat juggy around, avoid him, and keep him off balance long enough to make CIS come into play and cause marko to get ircked and walk away? sure...

jinzin
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
To be honest, I think that's what their big intention when Venom was gaining popularity to be was. That he could only be stopped by fire and sonics, thus him handling Juggernaut and taking hits from Hulk.

However, him fighting Namor would consist of him grabbing Venom by the throat, flying him into the air, and punching him across the eastern seaboard. uhhh horrible strategy... namor grabs venom.. namor's suddenly engulfed in a symbiote mess, namor's being suffocated, namor plummets to the ground.. no expression

Howard_Jones
uhhh horrible strategy... namor grabs venom.. namor's suddenly engulfed in a symbiote mess, namor's being suffocated, namor plummets to the ground.. no expression

I've NEVER seen Venom do that to an opponent unless he is near death, or is trying to prove a point.

also, that would give Namor more of a reason to blast him in the face.

Ptr_Grifin
For one thing Juggernaut is not a slow fighter. It was said in his first appearance, "I didn't realize he could move so fast! He snared the Angel!". Written in character, Juggernaut could seriously trash Venom, if he could get that one hit. But Venom can throw him around, Juggs only ways just over 900 lbs., and that weight is no problem for Venom.

As for the Namor fight, Venom could stand a chance. If the wrecking crew, (who at first had a strength level of around 20 tons, I could be wrong) could give trouble to Thor, Venom could give trouble to Namor. And Venom is at least as fast and agile as Spider-man.

Not to mention he was on par with Superman. shifty

donatello

Soujaboy

I pray not...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.