Arm Wrestling contest for 4 Movie Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
In a Arm Wrestling Contest.. Who wins?
Match 1.
Punisher....from the most Resent Film

Vs

Batman.... From the most resent film

Match 2.
Daredevil....From his movie film

Vs

Nick Fury.... From his Movie film

Who ever you feel would win match 1, Goes on to face the winner of who ever you feel would win match 2 as well.

So Who wins?

Badabing
Batman wins against Punisher because he lifted Ra's up from the cliff with one arm. Nick Fury beats Daredevil because Ben Affleck can't beat anybody.

Darth Martin
Frank and Wayne would be tuff. Jane looked more physically built than Bale but that was one impressive feat tho(pulling Ra's up).

Supreme being
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Frank and Wayne would be tuff. Jane looked more physically built than Bale but that was one impressive feat tho(pulling Ra's up).

no Jane was more cut than bale but in terms of sheer mass Bale had it, anyway we are talking about there strength in the films and not jane vs Bale therefore Batman wins.

Howard_Jones
Castle broke Russian's grip, and was able to catapult him down stairs, while weakened, so he's no slouch. That, and the fact he was able to swim to Candelaria's island, which Candelaria said was "near impossible for a normal man" in the comic Ennis wrote about the movie incarnation.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Malo
In a Arm Wrestling Contest.. Who wins?
Match 1.
Punisher....from the most Resent Film

Vs

Batman.... From the most resent film

Match 2.
Daredevil....From his movie film

Vs

Nick Fury.... From his Movie film

Who ever you feel would win match 1, Goes on to face the winner of who ever you feel would win match 2 as well.

So Who wins?

This quickly becomes Frank vs. Matt.

And Frank wins the whole thing.

batdude123
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Castle broke Russian's grip, and was able to catapult him down stairs, while weakened, so he's no slouch. That, and the fact he was able to swim to Candelaria's island, which Candelaria said was "near impossible for a normal man" in the comic Ennis wrote about the movie incarnation.

The Russian completely overpowered Frank throughout the entire fight.

He was able to break his grip at the end because he used both his legs, which gave him the HUGE leverage advantage.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This quickly becomes Frank vs. Matt.

And Frank wins the whole thing.

LOL!!!

Frank's not beating somebody who pulled up 200+ pounds with an outstretched arm!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
LOL!!!

Frank's not beating somebody who pulled up 200+ pounds with an outstretched arm!!

ZOMG@!!one11

Yea, he is. Movie wise, I feel Frank was much stronger. Yes, I know what Bruce did. But there was also a LARGE assist by adrenaline there. Just saying.

Plus, I would imagine that to be a different kind of strenght. Eh.

I still say Frank wins.

lorddreamer
Adreneline definitly helped, but about 210-220 pounds worth of help??? Don't make me laugh!!!!! Dude, give me one feat of strength that Castle displayed that could match that.

batdude123
ZOMG@!!one11

Yea, he is. Movie wise, I feel Frank was much stronger. Yes, I know what Bruce did. But there was also a LARGE assist by adrenaline there. Just saying.

Plus, I would imagine that to be a different kind of strenght. Eh.

I still say Frank wins.

The Punisher did not show any feats of strength even CLOSE to that. NOT ONE. He'd lose badly.

Metalmanx
Eh. I've got no feat to give. But Castle appeared to be stronger, in my opinion anyway. Given his build and frame, I see no reason why he can't beat Bruce with his frame and build.

Plus there's that whole "Will to defeat his opponent" thing Frank's got going for him. He'd never let himself go down to Bruce. He may even strategically just try to outlast him.

Howard_Jones
The Punisher did not show any feats of strength even CLOSE to that. NOT ONE. He'd lose badly.

You missed swimming to Candelaria's island.

batdude123
Eh. I've got no feat to give. But Castle appeared to be stronger, in my opinion anyway. Given his build and frame, I see no reason why he can't beat Bruce with his frame and build.

Plus there's that whole "Will to defeat his opponent" thing Frank's got going for him. He'd never let himself go down to Bruce. He may even strategically just try to outlast him.

"Will" wouldn't help him in an armwrestling match with Bruce completely overpowering him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
You missed swimming to Candelaria's island.

Eh, that's more of a stamina feat rather than a strength feat.

D-Block
Batman that lifting a 200+ pound man with one arm was serious, not sure about the other are you talking about that Nick Fury movie where David Hasselhoft played him?

SpunkySmurph
different kind of strenght. Eh.

Eh.

Eh, that's more of a stamina feat rather than a strength feat.

Why do you people say 'Eh' so much. Seriously, I'm Canadian, and I'm wondering. What the f**k?

Oh, and Bruce takes this

Badabing
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Why do you people say 'Eh' so much. Seriously, I'm Canadian, and I'm wondering. What the f**k?

Oh, and Bruce takes this
Meh.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
Meh.

mad That's just 'Eh' with an M.

Must be some inside joke that I'm not in on...

I'm so insulted. sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Oh, and Bruce takes this

I need a proper "Eh" smiley to convey my emotions more accurately. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.