Enter Monica a.ka. Photon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
IMO she is way underrated/appreciated/utilized, Y....don't know.

Well here is my estimate of where she stands in comicdom.

Against your top street level characters

Cap, BP, Wolverine, Spider-man....Although these are some of the most formidable ppl on ground they would never stand a chance against Photon...must I explain? I know some would argue Logans' healing factor...yeah whatever,heain't recovering from a sustained attack which could just turn him to dust.

Heavy weights

Ironman...any armour. She can become neutrinos...which I doubt he has the ability to guard against. And once she's past the suit, the man inside is dead meat

Magneto....Although he is said to master the E.M.S. , I not seen him actually effect control on such a broad scale, so where he may be able to repulse some of her energy forms, think about it she can move at light speed, become invisible, attack in many ways, faster than he could react.

Top tier

Supes... She can become the dreaded green light. Even if he is now somewhat immune, then now it's a stalemate cause what is he gonna do? Could she penetrate his force shield as visible light and cook him inside out?

Thor...Well here she's gonna have some major problems. With his ability to absorb/manipulate energy and his energy projections being magical she is gonna be on the defensive real quick. As for offense, I doubt she can do much damage.

Green Latern (not Ion)...Interesting fight I think, I don't know to what extent he (they) are able to manipulate energy. And once exposed to the rings power could she then duplicate and become the power?

Hulk...Another stalemate

Silver surfer...poor, poor girl...she WAS such a nice girl...

Hmmm....It seems to me she's somewhere between Ironman and Thor.

Some other possible bouts

Wonderwoman...

Sersi...

Firestorm...

Quasar...

Flash... This one they have 1 min prep

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tru-marvell
IMO she is way underrated/appreciated/utilized, Y....don't know.

Well here is my estimate of where she stands in comicdom.

Against your top street level characters

Cap, BP, Wolverine, Spider-man....Although these are some of the most formidable ppl on ground they would never stand a chance against Photon...must I explain? I know some would argue Logans' healing factor...yeah whatever,heain't recovering from a sustained attack which could just turn him to dust.

Heavy weights

Ironman...any armour. She can become neutrinos...which I doubt he has the ability to guard against. And once she's past the suit, the man inside is dead meat

Magneto....Although he is said to master the E.M.S. , I not seen him actually effect control on such a broad scale, so where he may be able to repulse some of her energy forms, think about it she can move at light speed, become invisible, attack in many ways, faster than he could react.

Top tier

Supes... She can become the dreaded green light. Even if he is now somewhat immune, then now it's a stalemate cause what is he gonna do? Could she penetrate his force shield as visible light and cook him inside out?

Thor...Well here she's gonna have some major problems. With his ability to absorb/manipulate energy and his energy projections being magical she is gonna be on the defensive real quick. As for offense, I doubt she can do much damage.

Green Latern (not Ion)...Interesting fight I think, I don't know to what extent he (they) are able to manipulate energy. And once exposed to the rings power could she then duplicate and become the power?

Hulk...Another stalemate

Silver surfer...poor, poor girl...she WAS such a nice girl...

Hmmm....It seems to me she's somewhere between Ironman and Thor.

Some other possible bouts

Wonderwoman...

Sersi...

Firestorm...

Quasar...

Flash... This one they have 1 min prep

She is very bad asses. just make a guantlet. This is a bit long to go thru and read.

tru-marvell
yeah, u could be right wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.