Bronze Tiger vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goldendartkilla
thought this would be a good matchup, who wins? sorry if this has been done before.

1. First Fight h2h only.
2. Standard Equipment.

Draco69
Black Panther wins. His tech gives him the edge.

However I think a true HTH fight would be cooler.

Bronze Tiger has beat Batman not once but TWICE on two different occasions

olympian
With tech i give the solid edge to BP.

H2H goes for Tiger. Beating Batman and going to to toe with Deathstroke in that department (iirc) is taylor made to figth Panther in those terms.

Soljer
Bronze Tiger beat batman twice on two occasions.

Meaning, Bronze Tiger has beaten Batman four times? :-).

Murda Ma$e
lol^^

Black Pantheer with or without tech wins.

manjaro
BP is only versed in Wakandan martial arts..its just that his herb boosted his physical abilites, so he usually just hops around and make killer vertical leaps like spiderman...but Bronze tiger is shiva level. yes he did beat batman twice, and decidely too.

BT 7/10

guy222
bumprav

Metalmanx
Originally posted by manjaro
BP is only versed in Wakandan martial arts..its just that his herb boosted his physical abilites, so he usually just hops around and make killer vertical leaps like spiderman...but Bronze tiger is shiva level. yes he did beat batman twice, and decidely too.

BT 7/10

no

According to everything I've read on him (and I believe it's even been mentioned on-panel before, too), T'Challa has mastered (or, at the VERY LEAST, extremely well-versed) in all martial arts. So, don't downplay the man.

Anyway, since the thread-starter didn't state any stipulations, Black Panther wins this for the great majority.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Draco69
Black Panther wins. His tech gives him the edge.

However I think a true HTH fight would be cooler.

Bronze Tiger has beat Batman not once but TWICE on two different occasions

IIRC Bronze Tiger beat Batman once. The next two fights Batman was more ready and stalemated him both times.

juggernaut74
Bump.

tkitna
BT wins this right now. If its T'Challa with the herbs and so forth, he wins.

-Pr-
edited op.

Mindset
What did you edit?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
What did you edit?

the types of matches

Magog
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
thought this would be a good matchup, who wins? sorry if this has been done before.

1. First Fight h2h only.
2. Standard Equipment.
1: BT for a majority 6-4
2: BP pretty much every time 9-1

Tornatic
Originally posted by Soljer
Bronze Tiger beat batman twice on two occasions.

Meaning, Bronze Tiger has beaten Batman four times? :-). Lol I laughed out loud for real

Jashro44
Black Panther both rounds.

deathslash
Originally posted by Jashro44
Black Panther both rounds. this guy knows what's up

cdtm
Tiger's good, but he's no Shiva..

Fifty fifty odds in straight h2h, decisive majority to Panther with gear.

BruceSkywalker
good match but slight edge to T'challa

Prof. T.C McAbe
HtH BT.

Vanguard
Panther both rounds

Jashro44
I don't see why bronze tiger wins hand to hand. Yea he beat batman but that was a long time ago and I would argue batman has improved significantly. He fought deathstroke and did pretty well but I don't believe Slades primary focus was fighting, he seemed to be trying to explain the situation to bronze tiger, plus the fight never concluded. Aside from that He hasn't really done much in recent years unless you count the chuck dixons richard dragons series where he fought richard dragon, but from what I understand that series was never canon.

Vanguard
Bronze Tiger can't see Panther in hth.

Jashro44
Originally posted by Vanguard
Bronze Tiger can't see Panther in hth.
I think thats a bit of an exaggeration. All though Panther definitely wins.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
good match but slight edge to T'challa

Agreed.

Surtur
Why a Bronze Tiger? Does someone maybe not feel confident enough to call themselves the Golden Tiger? Hmmm?

StiltmanFTW
Bronze 'cause he loves scat almost as much as Sin.

Surtur
If he must use bronze then..I mean, Bronze Bear just rolls right off the tongue. Bears are better than tigers anyways.

CosmicComet
^100% true.

Zack M
BT is a better MA, but Panther wins due to his suit and gadgets.

Stoic
Bump

DarkSaint85
Panther in both.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by Daredevil1
IIRC Bronze Tiger beat Batman once. The next two fights Batman was more ready and stalemated him both times.

Bronze Tiger has defeated Batman in his first appearance and also on another ocassion.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f899c3c2-7167-47e8-9f0b-33c836e0c8f2/dbt2800-0bd24c5b-27a7-4551-a691-1630e941edde.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_798,q_80,strp/ batman_vs_bronze_tiger_by_magicalkeypizzadan_dbt28
00-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9. eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZD
QxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgy
MjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaW
dodCI6Ijw9Nzk4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjg5OWMzYzItNzE2
Ny00N2U4LTlmMGItMzNjODM2ZTBjOGYyXC9kYnQyODAwLTBiZD
I0YzViLTI3YTctNDU1MS1hNjkxLTE2MzBlOTQxZWRkZS5wbmci
LCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2Vydm
ljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.mUH_ee66jzNNqn7yHAB8TeHJZufpeTqwMov_y-mMY_g

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by Jashro44
I don't see why bronze tiger wins hand to hand. Yea he beat batman but that was a long time ago and I would argue batman has improved significantly. He fought deathstroke and did pretty well but I don't believe Slades primary focus was fighting, he seemed to be trying to explain the situation to bronze tiger, plus the fight never concluded. Aside from that He hasn't really done much in recent years unless you count the chuck dixons richard dragons series where he fought richard dragon, but from what I understand that series was never canon.

Defeating Batman in hand-to-hand combat is a very good feat.

And BT did it not only once, but twice.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f899c3c2-7167-47e8-9f0b-33c836e0c8f2/dbt2800-0bd24c5b-27a7-4551-a691-1630e941edde.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_798,q_80,strp/ batman_vs_bronze_tiger_by_magicalkeypizzadan_dbt28
00-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9. eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZD
QxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgy
MjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaW
dodCI6Ijw9Nzk4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjg5OWMzYzItNzE2
Ny00N2U4LTlmMGItMzNjODM2ZTBjOGYyXC9kYnQyODAwLTBiZD
I0YzViLTI3YTctNDU1MS1hNjkxLTE2MzBlOTQxZWRkZS5wbmci
LCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2Vydm
ljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.mUH_ee66jzNNqn7yHAB8TeHJZufpeTqwMov_y-mMY_g

DarkSaint85
OP has specified standard gear as well. Which I don't think Bats used against BT (not that Bats has vibranium armour).

Moreover, whilst in the first round it's pure h2h, so we assume no armour, Panther also has mystical shadow fu.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OP has specified standard gear as well. Which I don't think Bats used against BT (not that Bats has vibranium armour).

Moreover, whilst in the first round it's pure h2h, so we assume no armour, Panther also has mystical shadow fu.

And BP is also very skilled fighter too. Rooting for T'Challa.

Juntai
Panther wins both times.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juntai
Panther wins both times.

mmm

Looks like you're running low on your DC juice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.