Lucifer with Michael's power vs. Thanos with THOU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins.

Thanos with THOTU

or

Lucifer?

Galan007
God's will, AND God's Power merged into a single entity

V.S.

God's power (THOTU)

People are going to cry "No pannel feats for DC" roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
God's will, AND God's Power merged into a single entity

V.S.

God's power (THOTU)

People are going to cry "No pannel feats for DC" roll eyes (sarcastic)

just like how you always complained about no panel feats for Superman Prime? wink

Ichigo66666
Lucifer IMO. It is more or less God vs God. But Lucifer has will and power.

invisiblewoman
i agree with galan lucifer and michael would take this but it will be argued on pannel feats!

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
just like how you always complained about no panel feats for Superman Prime? wink unlike that dumbass character which you may in fact be in love with... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucifer has created a universe, created life from nothingness, beaten the beast of immortality, treated Spectre like a b*tch, scared Death in her own realm...

And Michael has physically beaten Spectre like he was nothing....

See.... those are called feats, Im just saying that people will argue that it wont be enough.

Stop trolling, and get the facts straight roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
unlike that dumbass character which you may in fact be in love with... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucifer has created a universe, created life from nothingness, beaten the beast of immortality, threatened Spectre like a b*tch, scared Death in her own realm...

See.... those are called feats, Im just saying that people will argue that it wont be enough.

Hah. These same people who argue for the runner against Every one and he has like 3 feats? It's enough in my book if you ask me.

masterbruce
unlike that dumbass character which you may in fact be in love with... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucifer has created a universe, created life from nothingness, beaten the beast of immortality, treated Spectre like a b*tch, scared Death in her own realm...

Why do you hate superman so much, Galan? What has he ever done to you?

Galan007
Why do you hate superman so much, Galan? What has he ever done to you? I dont hate Supes at all..... *points to sig*

but some characters shouldn't be in these threads simply because they lack pannel feats to back up claims made about them..

Anyways this particular discussion dosen't belong in this thread.......... Back on topic.

Bentley
If Michael is indeed every single power of god... Stalemate. Otherwise Thanos wins.

Thats a power based argument, the god's will its something I'll need to look into before stating something else.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
If Michael is indeed every single power of god... Stalemate. Otherwise Thanos wins.

Thats a power based argument, the god's will its something I'll need to look into before stating something else. Michael has been stated as The power of God, and Lucifer has been stated as God's will...... God was the one who stated this, so I think its safe to assume that its true.

What does this mean?

Well, a severely weakened Michael was "killed" and his power spread outward. Lucifer (the will) was able to shape this raw and untamed power into an evolved universe...

Put those 2 elements together, and you nearly rivel God himself

Bentley
Very cool.

This thought doesnt mean I discredit anything, is more as a weird statement, is it forbidden to god to use hyperboles?

I think that the problem with this thread is that we lack of information on the nature of TOAA as to know whats the HOTU. Omnipotence can lean to stupid actions such as boosting one's will with it. If we knew more about TOAA (as apparently we know about god) this would be more debatable.

Galan007
Very cool.

This thought doesnt mean I discredit anything, is more as a weird statement, is it forbidden to god to use hyperboles? Why would he? Truth is all he speaks, why lie to Lucifer/Michael about what they truly are?

I think that the problem with this thread is that we lack of information on the nature of TOAA as to know whats the HOTU. Omnipotence can lean to stupid actions such as boosting one's will with it. If we knew more about TOAA (as apparently we know about god) this would be more debatable. We know that THOTU was a portion of TOAA's power, and we know what Thanos was able to do with it.....

We also know that Lucifer/Michael exist outside of existance, and not even Thanos was able to absorb those realms...

Bentley
god speaks the truth because things become true by just his word, barely the point here.

If THOTU is only a portion of TOAA's power... How big of a portion? A portion of omnipotence can stalemate omnipotence, its a tricky business. Existance is relative, specially when talking of beings of two different multiverses.

Galan007
god speaks the truth because things become true by just his word, barely the point here.

If THOTU is only a portion of TOAA's power... How big of a portion? A portion of omnipotence can stalemate omnipotence, its a tricky business. Existance is relative, specially when talking of beings of two different multiverses. Yep, I agree........ The one thing we can uncertainly say is that Thanos couldn't kill Lucifer /w/ this power, but then it just comes down to which God people think is greater... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
Why would he? Truth is all he speaks, why lie to Lucifer/Michael about what they truly are?

We know that THOTU was a portion of TOAA's power, and we know what Thanos was able to do with it.....

We also know that Lucifer/Michael exist outside of existance, and not even Thanos was able to absorb those realms...

There where he was THOTU was limitless. He was only limited by TOAA (TOAA didn't allow him to expand more than from one Multiverse, if he would, THOTU would have done, if he would wanted, to Omniverse what he did with a Multiverse), but was still the most powerful ever to exist in Omniverse.
Those two alone, they would loose horribly against THOTU, together, if it is really true, that they together are power of Almighty God, than it's stalemate, but since we have no such feats (although they did create a, was it Multiverse, still not completely such feat as what THOTU has done) and since we have better feats about THOTU, THOTU takes this.

masterbruce
Yep, I agree........ The one thing we can uncertainly say is that Thanos couldn't kill Lucifer /w/ this power, but then it just comes down to which God people think is greater... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't the GODs have to be equal? It's only those below who can be differentiated.

Galan007
Don't the GODs have to be equal? It's only those below who can be differentiated. That is how it should be, but I have seen a great deal of arguments that boil down to people saying that Marvel's god>DC's god roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
That is how it should be, but I have seen a great deal of arguments that boil down to people saying that Marvel's god>DC's god roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think this debate can be settled by asking who has more limits to their power.

invisiblewoman
i think in just about any case where you debating both sides DC and marvel whether it be gods or charcters, etc. . . it always comes down to which side is better Marvel? or DC?

Galan007
I think this debate can be settled by asking who has more limits to their power. We know for sure that Thanos was limited by TOAA, and we know that if something existed outside of normal existance, then they were safe when Thanos went an his absorbing frenzy....

Lucifer/Michael exist outside of existance, so we know Thanos can't simply absorb them ftw...

We know Michael=God's power (enough to brush Spectre off his shoulder like a speck of dust), and Lucifer=God's will, more importantly the will to defy God himself... (a task not even Thanos was able to accomplish.)

It would seem like Lucifer/Michael would have no limits.... But who knows?

breeze85
I don't think they could overcome THOTU. Lucifer nor Michael never seemed that impressive to me. Then there still is the Presence/GEB. Yet it was also stated even he was shaped by external powers.

THOTU, on the other hand, granted absolute omnipotence in a single multiverse which it was limited to.

I would like to see what's Mr Master's opinion about this (vast knowledge of the Cosmics).

Galan007
Originally posted by breeze85
I would like to see what's Mr Master's opinion about this (vast knowledge of the Cosmics). I know what his oppinion, and what many others oppinions' will be:

Thanos /w/ THOTU has more feats then Michael/Lucifer...

Its a valid argument, but does this mean that he could necessarily kill Mike/Luci? no

Its my oppinion that this is a stalemate.... One power of God In Marvel should not be greater then another power of god in DC.

Thanos_THOTU
TOAA = External Foreces >> Presence

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
tohslaugh

thedude1948

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl

You do realize the Presence of DC is not shaped by External Forces. Seeing as how the Spectre Serves the DCU God and the Vertigo god, It is reasonable to assume that so do michael and lucifer. Or rather different version of them do. In either case, you assumption is null and void. The Eternal Forces that the Vertigo God may have been talking about could have been the Presence of the DCU.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Eternal Forces that the Vertigo God may have been talking about could have been the Presence of the DCU. Or the actual writers of DC perhaps?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Or the actual writers of DC perhaps?

This to. In either case, Michael is an equal representation of THOTU. his power is equal to the heart's own. NO one can change that or manipulate it to thier own desired ends of making Thanos and THOTU the ultimate in all of comics. It's simply not the case.

Thanos_THOTU
Denial? Presence itself admitted it ...
Look for yourself, the "External Forces" are the creators of the Presence. Face it, he have been retconned big grin

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3328/lucifer75p34py1gp2.jpg

breeze85
I know what his oppinion, and what many others oppinions' will be:

Thanos /w/ THOTU has more feats then Michael/Lucifer...

Its a valid argument, but does this mean that he could necessarily kill Mike/Luci? no

Its my oppinion that this is a stalemate.... One power of God In Marvel should not be greater then another power of god in DC.

Well, he could do absolutely anything without restrictions. He was granted with absolute omnipotence so it would indeed seem that he could kill off Michael's power wielding Lucifer.

Even Presence doesn't seem to be omnipotent. Especially after seeing the 'shaped by external powers' part. Michael and Lucifer then certainly aren't. Together or not. Lucifer created a universe with Michael's power? Wow, big deal.

Featwise: DEFINITELY Thanos with THOTU.
Speculation: Still Thanos.

Galan007
dude why do you post huge scans like that?

They are annoying and take up too much space...

External forces could be refering to the writers, because anything in comics was shaped by external forces (i.e. the writers)

nvrbeenwthagirl
In that same scan he says that he is infinite and eternal. Does say anything being more powerful than him. Only that he was shaped by those forces. Who know's where God comes from? How did he come to be? In the end, God is still eternal and infinite and all powerful. You lose buddy.

Galan007
Well, he could do absolutely anything without restrictions. He was granted with absolute omnipotence so it would indeed seem that he could kill off Michael's power wielding Lucifer. He obviously wasnt truly omnipotent.

Why?

Because he couldnt absorb any outside dimensions, so he was limited, and hence was not omnipotent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, he could do absolutely anything without restrictions. He was granted with absolute omnipotence so it would indeed seem that he could kill off Michael's power wielding Lucifer.

Even Presence doesn't seem to be omnipotent. Especially after seeing the 'shaped by external powers' part. Michael and Lucifer then certainly aren't. Together or not. Lucifer created a universe with Michael's power? Wow, big deal.

Featwise: DEFINITELY Thanos with THOTU.
Speculation: Still Thanos.

Actually creating a universe is a big deal. Deal with it. But it what you with small minds miss that make the feat a big deal. Creating a universe was nothing to Michael. He wasn't even trying. He's all of God's power. And he is a shit load smarter than Thanos. Now putting Lucifer in charge of Michael's power and you got a fight on your hands. One thanos would lose IMO.

Thanos_THOTU
In that same scan he says that he is infinite and eternal. Does say anything being more powerful than him. Only that he was shaped by those forces. Who know's where God comes from? How did he come to be? In the end, God is still eternal and infinite and all powerful. You lose buddy.
I lose? -- Presence admitted that there were greater power than his, can't you read boy? -- I was created by forces "external to me".

But you my child cannot prove that it is the writers ...
All we know is that the EF are superior to the Presence, thuss removing the Presence from the top of the foodchain.

Now I want you to Prove that in this issue they refered to the wrtiers (Lucifer 70 or 75) -- If you can't your out of this debate, we don't need your speculation fanboy.

Galan007
I lose? -- Presence admitted that there were greater power than his, can't you read boy? -- I was created by forces "external to me".

But you my child cannot prove that it is the writers ...
All we know is that the EF are superior to the Presence, thuss removing the Presence from the top of the foodchain.

Now I want you to Prove that in this issue they refered to the wrtiers (Lucifer 70 or 75) -- If you can't your out of this debate, we don't need your speculation fanboy. Dont be so arrogant, this message wasnt addressed to me, so I'll leave it alone........ But don't try to act arrogant just because you have seen some other users on this forum act that way.

Xplosive

Actully, that is true.

Superherovandal
No its not. Its a freakin paradox!!! How can he be infinite and eternal yet formed by outside forces????????!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why he's a paradox... gosh some people don't read the whole message...Besides Presence and Yahweh aren't one and the same. true there is a Michael in DC but the fact that the universe was unravelling did not occur in DC. Vertigo as a whole is not really valid in DCU. So you are wrong if you think Presence is any less than TOAA.

breeze85
He obviously wasnt truly omnipotent.

Why?

Because he couldnt absorb any outside dimensions, so he was limited, and hence was not omnipotent.

What couldn't he do that he wanted in that specified multiverse?

Galan007
What couldn't he do that he wanted in that specified multiverse? He couldnt fix the Multiverse without absorbing it. He even tried fixing the Multiverse, but that just made it worse. In fact Thanos didnt even know that absorbing and then replacing the multiverse would save it from armaggedon...

But who cares? These type of threads always turn into argument fests, and I really dont like to get involved in THAT type of debating.

breeze85
Actually creating a universe is a big deal. Deal with it. But it what you with small minds miss that make the feat a big deal. Creating a universe was nothing to Michael. He wasn't even trying. He's all of God's power. And he is a shit load smarter than Thanos. Now putting Lucifer in charge of Michael's power and you got a fight on your hands. One thanos would lose IMO.

A big deal? No it's not on the multiversal scale. With THOTU one can create a multiverse. An infinite amount of universes combined.

Galan007, nvrbeenwthagirl etc. (you aren't many) come back when you have something concrete or better feats to back this up. So far we have heard that even the Presence was created by external forces. Not even talking about Michael or Lucifer. On the other hand THOTU possessed infinite potential. Even absorbed LT whose feats everyone should know (turned off the IG, brought abstracts back with a flip of fingers and calmed down the rage of IG. Didn't he also held some brothers on his hand who were exerting 'a galaxy destroying power'. Then just closed his hand and puff...

Superherovandal
i thought that the THOTU with Thanos was not cannon anyhow. and just cause they created a universe doesnot mean they couldn't create a multiverse. ITS JUST THE WAY THEY LIKE IT. In fact, DC's universal structure is wayyy better than Marvels really confusing one. there should only be a handful of universes tops instead theres a convoluted "infinite" "omniverse". And Besides if you want that way Spectre destroyed the DC Multiverse and recreated it into a universe. And Micheal has smacked around like nothing what does that say about his power?

Galan007
A big deal? No it's not on the multiversal scale. With THOTU one can create a multiverse. An infinite amount of universes combined.

Galan007, nvrbeenwthagirl etc. (you aren't many) come back when you have something concrete or better feats to back this up. So far we have heard that even the Presence was created by external forces. Not even talking about Michael or Lucifer. On the other hand THOTU possessed infinite potential. Even absorbed LT whose feats everyone should know (turned off the IG, brought abstracts back with a flip of fingers and calmed down the rage of IG. Didn't he also held some brothers on his hand who were exerting 'a galaxy destroying power'. Then just closed his hand and puff... Do NOT throw my name around my friend, I have been VERY polite with you and I expect the same thing in return.

And IF you would have looked at what I posted, you would have taken note that I said it would be a stalemate.

Why?
Because its REDICULOUS to say that Marvel's God>DC's God, and thats what this comes down to.

See this is why I hate these kind of threads. People think they know everything, and they start getting cocky. roll eyes (sarcastic)

breeze85
He couldnt fix the Multiverse without absorbing it. He even tried fixing the Multiverse, but that just made it worse. In fact Thanos didnt even know that absorbing and then replacing the multiverse would save it from armaggedon...

But who cares? These type of threads always turn into argument fests, and I really dont like to get involved in THAT type of debating.

Because he didn't possess the knowledge? He certainly had the power for anything it could have taken.

Your type of debating is odd, may I say. What I have been following, you always throw a few opinions of the outcome and support the side you seem to LIKE most. Just about the personal preference, not facts.

Often black on white on-panel proofs don't seem to change your opinion even though it's crystal clear for the most. You, at best, slowly back down.

Even better than that how you often scream for FEATS (Superman Prime just to name one of them) and on some occasions it's suddenly not about feats. Here, for example.

Galan007
Because he didn't possess the knowledge? He certainly had the power for anything it could have taken.

Your type of debating is odd, may I say. What I have been following, you always throw a few opinions of the outcome and support the side you seem to LIKE most. Just about the personal preference, not facts.

Often black on white on-panel proofs don't seem to change your opinion even though it's crystal clear for the most. You, at best, slowly back down.

Even better than that how you often scream for FEATS (Superman Prime just to name one of them) and on some occasions it's suddenly not about feats. Here, for example. You just admitted you troll from thread to thread following what I debate on...... FREEEEEEK!roll eyes (sarcastic)

And did you miss the part where I said it was a stalemate? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Geeze, its crazy how worked up people can get over a comic book thread laughing out loud

breeze85
Do NOT throw my name around little boy, I have been VERY polite with you and I expect the same thing in return.

And IF you would have looked at what I posted, you would have taken note that I said it would be a stalemate.

Why?
Because its REDICULOUS to say that Marvel's God>DC's God, and thats what this comes down to.

See this is why I hate these kind of threads. People think they know everything, and they start getting cocky. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Of course the power between Marvel and DC's god are equal. If there are even greater powers that created Presence, who is God of DC? Certainly not Lucifer with Michael's power.

But yeah, it's stalemate AT BEST for Lucifer + Michael. I don't think it goes that or even close. They aren't impressive. In fact I can go far enough to say that even DC's cosmics aren't impressive at all compared to Marvel.

Other than that I like more DC so it's certainly not a biased opinion.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Of course the power between Marvel and DC's god are equal. If there are even greater powers that created Presence, who is God of DC? Certainly not Lucifer with Michael's power.

But yeah, it's stalemate AT BEST for Lucifer + Michael. I don't think it goes that or even close. They aren't impressive. In fact I can go far enough to say that even DC's cosmics aren't impressive at all compared to Marvel.

Other than that I like more DC so it's certainly not a biased opinion. DC dosent put the emphasis on cosmics like Marvel does (which I prefer) and again I never picked a certain side to win, I just presented the facts for both sides.

One God is NOT>Another God.

Can you now see why I hate these threads?

They always get ugly for some reason

masterbruce
DC dosent put the emphasis on cosmics like Marvel does (which I prefer) and again I never picked a certain side to win, I just presented the facts for both sides.

One God is NOT>Another God.

These debates are not nearly as bad as any debate involving Wolverine and Spiderman. You should participate in that debate, it's over 15,000 posts and counting and not showing any signs of stopping. It'll end the day KMC no longer exists.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud

Other than that I like more DC so it's certainly not a biased opinion.

You should check out the thread in the comic book forum where someone tried to make a list of marvel cosmics. I got them right together with a list of DC cosmics equal to if not superior to every marvel cosmic. What's so impressive is the fact that the marvel abstracts are really just that. they are meant to just be representations of forces and things. Where as most of DC's cosmics are actual living beings.

Galan007
These debates are not nearly as bad as any debate involving Wolverine and Spiderman. You should participate in that debate, it's over 15,000 posts and counting and not showing any signs of stopping. It'll end the day KMC no longer exists. laughing out loud yeah, you talk about an ugly thread, and thats what you think of

breeze85
You just admitted you troll from thread to thread following what I debate on...... FREEEEEEK!roll eyes (sarcastic)

And did you miss the part where I said it was a stalemate, or were you too bust trolling? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Geeze, its crazy how worked up people can get over a comic book thread laughing out loud

I don't follow you nor anyone else here. It's just that almost EVERY thread I read I see you throwing around these very same 'oppinions' what I told about right above. It's as easily to spot as a light in darkness.

No, I did not miss it nor do I troll unlike you. Why you always or at least, nearly always have to be against everyone? You seem to judge by personal preference or just by co-signing with the ones you seem to like most at that very moment. Why don't you try facts, feats and on-panel proofs sometime.

breeze85

Agreed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't follow you nor anyone else here. It's just that almost EVERY thread I read I see you throwing around these very same 'oppinions' what I told about right above. It's as easily to spot as a light in darkness.

No, I did not miss it nor do I troll unlike you. Why you always or at least, nearly always have to be against everyone? You seem to judge by personal preference or just by co-signing with the ones you seem to like most at that very moment. Why don't you try facts, feats and on-panel proofs sometime.
I hope you aren't saying that he agrees or likes me. Cuz me and Galan have gotten into it plenty of times. It seems dear sir that you have no idea what your talking about. Just becuz some people may hold similiar positions on one subject, does not mean they are liking each other or buddies.

breeze85
You should check out the thread in the comic book forum where someone tried to make a list of marvel cosmics. I got them right together with a list of DC cosmics equal to if not superior to every marvel cosmic. What's so impressive is the fact that the marvel abstracts are really just that. they are meant to just be representations of forces and things. Where as most of DC's cosmics are actual living beings.

I have seen it and it wasn't even CLOSE being correct. Altough I give you that it was a lot better than I expected in the first place so well done.

Galan007
Why don't you try facts, feats and on-panel proofs sometime. Point out one post I made in this thread where i didn't use pannel feats to judge these characters.......... I bet you cant find one.

Dont get cocky, I have never had anything against you. I dont know why your trying to start shit....

Galan007
I hope you aren't saying that he agrees or likes me. Cuz me and Galan have gotten into it plenty of times. It seems dear sir that you have no idea what your talking about. Just becuz some people may hold similiar positions on one subject, does not mean they are liking each other or buddies. co-signed

because aparrentley thats all I do, isn't that right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

breeze85
I hope you aren't saying that he agrees or likes me. Cuz me and Galan have gotten into it plenty of times. It seems dear sir that you have no idea what your talking about. Just becuz some people may hold similiar positions on one subject, does not mean they are liking each other or buddies.

I'm sorry but it often seems to be the case. It's just like when the kids play and they choose their friends to be with. A classic. Seems like you also noticed it since you brought it by yourself, expected someone would. I'm a logical person who goes by facts and logic when making a decision.

Did I say I'm studying psychology.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have seen it and it wasn't even CLOSE being correct. Altough I give you that it was a lot better than I expected in the first place so well done.

Actually, there were many DC characters who if added in, would have vastly tip the scales in DC's favor. There are Characters like the Lord of Time who created the Omniverse that is ALL of comics. And People Like Krona who was shown to be able to over power both the DC and Marvel multiverses. The list was as close as you can get.

breeze85
Point out one post I made in this thread where i didn't use pannel feats to judge these characters.......... I bet you cant find one.

Dont get cocky, I have never had anything against you. I dont know why your trying to start shit....

I didn't quite see you evaluating the feats at all except saying how it's a valid argument to say THOTU has more and better feats. That's very true.

Now I'm off to sleep. 'Night roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
I didn't quite see you evaluating the feats at all except saying how it's a valid argument to say THOTU has more and better feats. That's very true.

Now I'm off to sleep. 'Night roll eyes (sarcastic) Then you didnt read ANYTHING I posted, because I provided nothing but facts for both sides....

Like I said, there is NO need to get cocky friend.

Thanos_THOTU

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Superherovandal
i thought that the THOTU with Thanos was not cannon anyhow. and just cause they created a universe doesnot mean they couldn't create a multiverse. ITS JUST THE WAY THEY LIKE IT. In fact, DC's universal structure is wayyy better than Marvels really confusing one. there should only be a handful of universes tops instead theres a convoluted "infinite" "omniverse". And Besides if you want that way Spectre destroyed the DC Multiverse and recreated it into a universe. And Micheal has smacked around like nothing what does that say about his power?
Again ... It was never stated that Thanos destroyed a Multiverse.
It was however stated theat he destroyed a universe, and it was stated more than once, in fact, the Multiverse isnt even mentioned once in Marvel universe the End arc.

Read the comic and you'll see that he only destroyed a universe, if necesserly I post scans providing that.
THOTU = Universal thread, hence the name, even though Thanos dubbed it, it still was dubbed Heart of the Universe And once again, it was only stated that he destroyed a universe.

Thanos_THOTU
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6843/marveluniversetheend1p0qq5.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2263/theend0612tatozu5oy7.jpg

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2829/theend0618tatoua6uk5.jpg

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6665/theend0621tatoxq5qq3.jpg

Mr Master
"For IF this BAND Could Defy Me...might not OTHERS be equally Foolish?"
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4746/t6bi7.th.jpg
"Could I ALLOW ANY to question my divine Authority?

"NO....So I CONTINUED to Absorb ALL that MIGHT Threaten my Reign...Until....
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2830/t7fq0.th.jpg

"Nothing Remained"
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/991/allhecouldum7.th.jpg

If Thanos only absorbed one Universe then:

1. WHO was Thanos worried about MIGHT THREATEN his Reign AFTER he absorbed Eternity/Infinity (single Universe) and the Living Tribunal?

2. WHO was Thanos referring to that might be EQUALLY foolish like Eternity/Infinity (single Universe) and the Living Tribunal AFTER he absorbed Eternity/Infinty & LT?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master

"Nothing Remained"

IF he was truly omnipotent and all powerful, he wouldn't have been threatened by anyone.

1. WHO was Thanos worried about MIGHT THREATEN his Reign AFTER he absorbed Eternity/Infinity (single Universe) and the Living Tribunal?

2. WHO was Thanos referring to that might be EQUALLY foolish like Eternity/Infinity (single Universe) and the Living Tribunal AFTER he absorbed Eternity/Infinty & LT?

Mr Master

You replied to my post, but you gave me no answer to my two questions.

King Kandy
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6843/marveluniversetheend1p0qq5.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2263/theend0612tatozu5oy7.jpg

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2829/theend0618tatoua6uk5.jpg

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6665/theend0621tatoxq5qq3.jpg
That was very clear. Hit the nail right home.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
That was very clear. Hit the nail right home.

How about this nail:

"and where ONE ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS Universe, a MULTI-ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS MULTI-VERSE"
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg

Same page:

"With in ALL Eternity, the UNIVERSE is a place of both Chaos and Order"
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8795/mpl8.th.jpg

It was called "Multi-Eternity, a boundless Multi-verse".

Now it's "ALL Eternity, the Universe"

I've told yall before,

the term Universe is sometimes a dub for Multi-verse.

King Kandy
Yeah.

But it was used CONSISTANTLY.

Universe or reality was ALWAYS used, and Multiverse was NEVER used.

Mr Master
Yeah.

But it was used CONSISTANTLY.

Universe or reality was ALWAYS used, and Multiverse was NEVER used.

No one seems to be able to answer this, it's been responded to incorrectly or simply evaded:

Give it a shot:

"Nothing Remained"

If not the rest of the Multi-verse, then who?

King Kandy

Anyone. He was pretty paranoid, and any living being was perceived as a threat to his reign.

Superhero's? Ordinary people? Pretty much anyone alive could "Possibly" be a threat. He was pretty much in a paranoid frenzy.

Mr Master

Anyone. He was pretty paranoid, and any living being was perceived as a threat to his reign.

I don't know about that.

"Paranoid?"

I don't recall.

I know he wanted power so that past enemies would not have a go at him, but he wiped out ALL his enemies.

And after absorbing the Living Tribunal, how can he feel threatened by any living being in that Universe?

Not to mention he also absorbed Eternity/Infinity Zeus and every other heroic super being you can think of basically.

Other living beings would be less than nothing to him, he must of known this.

Superhero's? Ordinary people? Pretty much anyone alive could "Possibly" be a threat. He was pretty much in a paranoid frenzy.

Superheroes were all absorbed.

"Ordinary people?"

Come on.

And not anyone alive can "possibly" be a threat, when the Second most powerful Entity in Marvel gets owned like a child.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know about that.

"Paranoid?"

I don't recall.

I know he wanted power so that past enemies would not have a go at him, but he wiped out ALL his enemies.

And after absorbing the Living Tribunal, how can he feel threatened by any living being in that Universe?

Not to mention he also absorbed Eternity/Infinity Zeus and every other heroic super being you can think of basically.

"Ordinary people?"

Come on.

And not anyone alive can "possibly" be a threat, when the Second most powerful Entity in Marvel gets owned like a child.

Obviously there is someone else of greater power than the LT. If the beyonder was more powerful, retconned or not, there could be others like the pre retcon beyonder. Or a wielder of another heart. IT isn't the heart of the omniverse, it's just the heart of the universe. Who knows. Obviously the LT isn't as powerful or smart as one would seem. If death could escape thanos, but The LT couldnt. There are greater powers out there.

King Kandy
I don't know about that.

"Paranoid?"

I don't recall.

So were the abstracts. Everyone was less then nothing to him.

They couldn't hurt him. Even LT couldn't hurt him. Thanos absorbing him wasn't an act of self defense (Since LT couldn't touch him).

He clearly didn't know much of anything, he was in a blind rage.

"Ordinary people?"

Come on.

There's always a small possibility.

Thanos wasn't in his right mind, and he clearly perceived this probability as a major threat.

Mr Master
Obviously there is someone else of greater power than the LT.

I have to disagree with you there buddy..

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

If the beyonder was more powerful, retconned or not, there could be others like the pre retcon beyonder.

I have to disagree with you again.

Thats a one and only special case where characters have been more powerful than LT,

Pre-retcon Beyonder and pre-retcon Molecule Man.

This has never been seen again.

Or a wielder of another heart. IT isn't the heart of the omniverse, it's just the heart of the universe. Who knows.

Not quite,

TOAA's Power was called the "HEART of the INFINITE" by the Celestial Order

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2379/t3ec3.th.jpg

It was Thanos that nicknamed it "the Heart of the Universe"

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5081/t4av1.th.jpg

Obviously the LT isn't as powerful or smart as one would seem.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

LT is the most powerful Entity in Marvel, only TOAA is greater.

If death could escape thanos, but The LT couldnt. There are greater powers out there.

Then again, Death didn't confront Thanos, Death was outside the Multi-verse in her Realm (out of Thanos's reach)

LT attempted to battle Thanos, big difference.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have to disagree with you there buddy..

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

I have to disagree with you again.

Thats a one and only special case where characters have been more powerful than LT,

Pre-retcon Beyonder and pre-retcon Molecule Man.

This has never been seen again.

Not quite,

TOAA's Power was called the "HEART of the INFINITE" by the Celestial Order

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2379/t3ec3.th.jpg

It was Thanos that nicknamed it "the Heart of the Universe"

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5081/t4av1.th.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

LT is the most powerful Entity in Marvel, only TOAA is greater.

Then again, Death didn't confront Thanos, Death was outside the Multi-verse in her Realm (out of Thanos's reach)

LT attempted to battle Thanos, big difference.

In any event, The heart of the infinite means what? I pointed out earlier where the Presence said he was infinite and eternal and someone made a comment that it didn't mean much. IF the heart were truly infinite and all powerful, nothing and no one could escape it's power. There is no outside wrealm to the true power of the one above all. Obviously he didnt' have it all. If he did, he could do like Mxy did and literally wipe the ink off the pages. I dont' think I'm that impressed with Thanos with the Heart any more. I have to give this fight to Lucifer with Micheal's power. Lucifer is smarter than Thanos, and Micheal is every bit as powerful as the Heart. Micheal beat the shit out of the Spectre as easily as Thanos beat the Lt. I'm inclined to say Micheal is smarter than Thanos and could beat Thanos with THOTU without Lucifer.

Mr Master
So were the abstracts. Everyone was less then nothing to him.

They couldn't hurt him. Even LT couldn't hurt him. Thanos absorbing him wasn't an act of self defense (Since LT couldn't touch him).

He clearly didn't know much of anything, he was in a blind rage.

He might of been in a rage but he was clearly philosophizing while in the act, so he knew more than nothing.

And LT was absorbed along with the rest because they attacked him.

He didn't just start absorbing for no reason.

There's always a small possibility.

Thanos wasn't in his right mind, and he clearly perceived this probability as a major threat.

Nah,

that's not satisfactory.

Every Hero and even some villains were absorbed, Gods were dead and absorbed, Eternity & Infinity (616 Universe) was absorbed, and the representative and second to TOAA (LT) was absorbed.

There was no possibility of anyone else in that Universe being able to threaten him.

This is why the only possible answer is the rest of the Multi-verse, because there we find an Infinite number of Eternitys and Infinitys, and Alternates of Gods and Heroes, which could certify the idea of a threat.

Mr Master
In any event, The heart of the infinite means what? I pointed out earlier where the Presence said he was infinite and eternal and someone made a comment that it didn't mean much. IF the heart were truly infinite and all powerful, nothing and no one could escape it's power. There is no outside wrealm to the true power of the one above all. Obviously he didnt' have it all.

That's the way TOAA wanted his power to exercised.

Only one Multi-verse was in peril, only one Multi-verse needed to be recreated.

If he did, he could do like Mxy did and literally wipe the ink off the pages.

Thanos left a blank black page.

Voids are depicted as White or Black.

I dont' think I'm that impressed with Thanos with the Heart any more. I have to give this fight to Lucifer with Micheal's power. Lucifer is smarter than Thanos, and Micheal is every bit as powerful as the Heart. Micheal beat the shit out of the Spectre as easily as Thanos beat the Lt.

I'd say stalemate.

I'm inclined to say Micheal is smarter than Thanos and could beat Thanos with THOTU without Lucifer.

I disagree.

King Kandy
He might of been in a rage but he was clearly philosophizing while in the act, so he knew more nothing.

And LT was absorbed along with the rest because they attacked him.

He didn't just start absorbing for no reason.

Right. But if he was acting purely by reason and self-defence, he would have realized that LT couldn't hurt him, and have just sat there.

Nah,

that's not satisfactory.

Every Hero and even some villains were absorbed, Gods were dead and ansorbed, Eternity & Infinity (616 Universe) was absorbed, and the representative and second to TOAA (LT) was absorbed.

There was no possibility of anyone else in that Universe being able to threaten him.

This is why the only possible answer is the rest of the Multi-verse, because there we find an Infinite number of Eternitys and Infinitys, and Alternates of Gods and Heroes, which could certify the idea of a threat.

The heroes posed no threat to Beyonder-Doom, but they puled off a win. There's always a small shot.

Eternity, LT, or anyone else couldn't hurt him, and yet Captain America won against him.

Small probability.

Mr Master
Right. But if he was acting purely by reason and self-defence, he would have realized that LT couldn't hurt him, and have just sat there.

I don't think that was ever possible of happening,

Thanos was going to act whether he liked it or not, that's what TOAA wanted:

"I acted without thought, as if my response was Preordained"
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5407/tcp1.th.jpg
"the deviousness of my Predecessor, a facet of Another's grand plan"

"the Trap was obvious, and yet I stepped into it, ... I followed a course charted by Another's Hand"
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7538/t2bs1.th.jpg
"the master manipulator had been Tricked"

The heroes posed no threat to Beyonder-Doom, but they puled off a win. There's always a small shot.

Eternity, LT, or anyone else couldn't hurt him, and yet Captain America won against him.

Small probability.

Actually the Beyonder himself was the one that defeated Doom.

The Beyonder with the power he had left, took over Klaw's body and mind, and through him messed with Doom's mind.

The Beyonder, while inside of Klaw, even convinced Doom to give him back some of his power.

The reason why Doom couldn't kill Captain America was because the Beyonder (in Klaw) kept remaking him everytime Doom would vaporize him, this confused Doom even further, all the while Beyonder (in Klaw) was absorbing his power back everytime Doom used it, finally Beyonder took it all back.

So CA never defeated Beyonder Doom.

Which leaves us still in the World of no probability.

Supreme being
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i think in just about any case where you debating both sides DC and marvel whether it be gods or charcters, etc. . . it always comes down to which side is better Marvel? or DC?

Happy Dance I see a woman of wise words, you would think some people would get that by now but no you still get the few wacko Individuals making threads about godvsgod.

Galan007
He might of been in a rage but he was clearly philosophizing while in the act, so he knew more than nothing.Well Thanos was narrating the story the entire time, so I was under the impression that while Thanos was on his absorbing frenzy, he (as the narrator) was the one philosophizing:

You can clearly see that those are not normal text bubbles. Which means Thanos was either thinking those words, or the narrator (Thanos himself) was the one speaking from a 3rd person point of view.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Supreme being
Happy Dance I see a woman of wise words, you would think some people would get that by now but no you still get the few wacko Individuals making threads about godvsgod.

its nice to know someone agrees big grin

Thanos_THOTU
Yet I see no scan's mentioning following:
"Multiverse"
"Multi-Eternity"
"Universe's"

None of those were mentioned in the entire series.

Single Eternity, Infinity and the Living Tribunal (M-body) -- Or perhaps Thanos was greater than the Living Tribunal just limited to the 616 universe.

invisiblewoman

Mr Master
Well Thanos was narrating the story the entire time, so I was under the impression that while Thanos was on his absorbing frenzy, he (as the narrator) was the one philosophizing:

You can clearly see that those are not normal text bubbles. Which means Thanos was either thinking those words, or the narrator (Thanos himself) was the one speaking from a 3rd person point of view.

That scan has nothing to do with what I was referring to.

That scan and the one below it, was how Thanos had no choice in the matter, and he was going to erase the Multi-verse whether he liked it or not.

TOAA's plan worked perfectly, as it should have.

And anyway it doesn't matter if Thanos was in a frenzy or not, the ultimate question still stands unanswered,

"Nothing Remained"

If not the rest of the Multi-verse, then who?

Galan007
That scan has nothing to do with what I was referring to.

That scan and the one below it, was how Thanos had no choice in the matter, and he was going to erase the Multi-verse whether he liked it or not. Gotcha...

As for the rest of your post....... Well I dont even want to get into it, thats for you and Thanos THOTU. wink

Mr Master
"Multiverse"
"Multi-Eternity"
"Universe's"

And yet, you yourself pointed out it was also called "THIS REALITY"

Check this out:

Rune is of the Ultraverse, the Ultraverse is a Universe within a separate Multi-verse.
When Rune entered the 616 Multi-verse he acquired the Infinity Gems and formed the Infinity Gauntlet with the help of the Soul Gem.

The Soul Gem says,

"I have been waiting for this creature since the DAWN of the Universe" (because it knows Rune is from ANOTHER Multi-verse, and the Living Tribunal's Judgement was ONLY enforced on beings of the 616 Multi-verse)

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6995/8ue7.th.jpg
The Soul Gem tells Rune,

"you will be worshipped through out the Sprawl of the MULTI-VERSE, Feasting on the Multitudes of TWO REALITIES" (this Multi-verse (616) and Rune's Multi-verse)

Interesting, TWO Multi-verses are being referred to as TWO REALITIES.

The Infinity Gauntlet is formed
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5015/09gv3.th.jpg

The Living Tribunal becomes aware of this,

"There is a disturbance in the Fabric of Reality, which centers around the Infinity Gems"
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5343/10pj4.th.jpg
Yet, it is UNLIKE Anything that I have Experienced, the NATURE of the disturbance is BEYOND THIS REALITY ..... I must ask HIM for Help"

Interesting, the Living Tribunal is calling the Multi-verse "THIS REALITY"

Galan007
woah!

What comic are those scans from?

Mr Master
"Multiverse"
"Multi-Eternity"
"Universe's"

Many times before the Multi-verse has been referred to as "the Universe" or "Actuality" or "Reality" as I just proved.

"and where ONE ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS Universe, a MULTI-ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS MULTI-VERSE"

Same page:

the term Universe is sometimes a dub for Multi-verse

Eternity in the END calling it "THIS ACTUALITY"
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3865/awt7.th.jpg

Thanos calling it both "THIS REALITY" and "THIS ACTUALITY"
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9448/allhecould5ip7.th.jpg
"You & Gamora were OUTSIDE THIS REALITY, tending Atleza, this ACTUALITY'S Cosmic Anchor"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Many times before the Multi-verse has been referred to as "the Universe" or "Actuality" or "Reality" as I just proved.

Same page:

the term Universe is sometimes a dub for Multi-verse

Eternity in the END calling it "THIS ACTUALITY"
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3865/awt7.th.jpg

Thanos calling it both "THIS REALITY" and "THIS ACTUALITY"
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9448/allhecould5ip7.th.jpg
"You & Gamora were OUTSIDE THIS REALITY, tending Atleza, this ACTUALITY'S Cosmic Anchor"

SO I have a question, how come your saying that many times the multiverse has been referred to as a universe or reality as the multiverse in trying to defend marvel characters, but when it's been brought up that Parrallax wiped out all of existance also refered to as reality and universe, somehow for him it doesn't count as multiversal? even tho we know for fact there were alternate realities zipping in and out of existance? Can you explain that to me buddy? HUH?

Mr Master
SO I have a question, how come your saying that many times the multiverse has been referred to as a universe or reality as the multiverse in trying to defend marvel characters, but when it's been brought up that Parrallax wiped out all of existance also refered to as reality and universe, somehow for him it doesn't count as multiversal? even tho we know for fact there were alternate realities zipping in and out of existance? Can you explain that to me buddy? HUH?

Sure, because Parallax flat out says,

"maybe ONE Universe, ONE World won't be enough"

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4262/3qi1.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sure, because Parallax flat out say,

"will ONE Universe be enough"

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4262/3qi1.th.jpg

But the Panels say Multiple REALITIES seeped in and out of existance. HMMM? was not parallax creating multiple realities and destroying them as easily with no effort or what?

Mr Master
But the Panels say Multiple REALITIES seeped in and out of existance. HMMM? was not parallax creating multiple realities and destroying them as easily with no effort or what?

Where are you reading that, in that scan?

In The END, not once is the phrase ONE Universe used, but Parallax clearly said ONE Universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where are you reading that, in that scan?

In The END, not once is the phrase ONE Universe used, but Parallax clearly said ONE Universe.

NO, there is a scan that shows the spectre talking about Parallax, and he says that multiple realities were blinking in and out. Any way, parallax said maybe one universe won't be enough, but he is clearly indicating that he has the power to make more. Also, all this does is indicate that he was going to make just one universe. It doesn't indicate that all he destroyed was one. Since MULTIPLE realities seeped in and out of existance.

Mr Master
NO, there is a scan that shows the spectre talking about Parallax, and he says that multiple realities were blinking in and out.

That was covered I believe with that being a side-effect, not a controlled ability.

Sort of like HOM Wanda's Chaos Wave, she caused it, but she had no control over it.

Because of this we can't say Wanda destroyed countless Universes as the Chaos Wave did, we also can't say Wanda is an Omniversal threat because the Choas Wave is.

Any way, parallax said maybe one universe won't be enough, but he is clearly indicating that he has the power to make more.

Or he could be indicating that's all he's capable of, and "perhaps it won't be enough"

Until Parallax demonstrates a greater feat, he's at ONE Universe destroyed.

Also, all this does is indicate that he was going to make just one universe. It doesn't indicate that all he destroyed was one. Since MULTIPLE realities seeped in and out of existance.

You keep saying "multiple realities" but the scan clearly point at ONE Universe.

The "multiple realities" point, Parallax had no control over that, and Spectre even says it's a byproduct of him messing with ONE Universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was covered I believe with that being a side-effect, not a controlled ability.

Sort of like HOM Wanda's Chaos Wave, she caused it, but she had no control over it.

Because of this we can't say Wanda destroyed countless Universes as the Chaos Wave did, we also can't say Wanda is an Omniversal threat because the Choas Wave is.

Or he could be indicating that's all he's capable of, and "perhaps it won't be enough"

Until Parallax demonstrates a greater feat, he's at ONE Universe destroyed.

You keep saying "multiple realities" but the scan clearly point at ONE Universe.

The "multiple realities" point, Parallax had no control over that, and Spectre even says it's a byproduct of him messing with ONE Universe.

ACtually that is not what the Spectre says. He is talking about the power that Parallax had, but couldn't control.

Mr Master
Wrong scan

mighty adam
Yep, I agree........ The one thing we can uncertainly say is that Thanos couldn't kill Lucifer /w/ this power, but then it just comes down to which God people think is greater... roll eyes (sarcastic) then that makes this a pointless thread. it comes down to what god you think is greater dc or marvel? stupid shit.

ps. marvel's god is greater stick out tongue big grin

Galan007
Sure, because Parallax flat out says,

"maybe ONE Universe, ONE World won't be enough"

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4262/3qi1.th.jpg But Mr. M, at this point in the story, Parallax had already destroyed everything, and he was talking about what he is going to re-create in order to protect, and thats when he referred to one universe and one world.....

In all fairness it is never said how much he actually destroyed. All that was said is that he destroyed all of existance.

The one universe/world statment dosen't mean much unless we are arguing about what Parallax was going to re-create.

Thanos_THOTU
And yet, you yourself pointed out it was also called "THIS REALITY"

Check this out:

Rune is of the Ultraverse, the Ultraverse is a Universe within a separate Multi-verse.
When Rune entered the 616 Multi-verse he acquired the Infinity Gems and formed the Infinity Gauntlet with the help of the Soul Gem.

The Soul Gem says,

"I have been waiting for this creature since the DAWN of the Universe" (because it knows Rune is from ANOTHER Multi-verse, and the Living Tribunal's Judgement was ONLY enforced on beings of the 616 Multi-verse)

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6995/8ue7.th.jpg
The Soul Gem tells Rune,
As you said: "you will be worshipped through out the Sprawl of the MULTI-VERSE.

"you will be worshipped through out the Sprawl of the MULTI-VERSE, Feasting on the Multitudes of TWO REALITIES" (this Multi-verse (616) and Rune's Multi-verse)

Interesting, TWO Multi-verses are being referred to as TWO REALITIES.

The Infinity Gauntlet is formed

The Living Tribunal becomes aware of this,

"There is a disturbance in the Fabric of Reality, which centers around the Infinity Gems"
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5343/10pj4.th.jpg
Yet, it is UNLIKE Anything that I have Experienced, the NATURE of the disturbance is BEYOND THIS REALITY ..... I must ask HIM for Help"

Interesting, the Living Tribunal is calling the Multi-verse "THIS REALITY"
"you will be worshipped through out the Sprawl of the MULTI-VERSE ... Feasting on the Multitudes of TWO REALITIES" (this Universe (616) and Rune's Universe )

Multi-verse = a couple of universes.
2 universes = A Multi-verse

The rune-universe and the 616-universe is together a Multi-verse.

What the hell did you get 616-Multiverse from? -- FFS 616 = A universe ... You mess them up ... Hear how stupid that sounds: The 616th universe in the 616th Multi-verse ...

Those two universes are wo realities ...

Mr Master
But Mr. M, at this point in the story, Parallax had already destroyed everything, and he was talking about what he is going to re-create in order to protect, and thats when he referred to one universe and one world.....

In all fairness it is never said how much he actually destroyed. All that was said is that he destroyed all of existance.

The one universe/world statment dosen't mean much unless we are arguing about what Parallax was going to re-create.

When he says,

("a Re-Made Universe"wink ... "my Universe"

he's saying he's going to remake a Universe,

you can't remake something that wasn't already, so he's clearly talking about what he destroyed, a Universe.

and it will be his Universe remade the way he wants.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When he says,

("a Re-Made Universe"wink ... "my Universe"

he's saying he's going to remake a Universe,

you can't remake something that wasn't already, so he's clearly talking about what he destroyed, a Universe.

and it will be his Universe remade the way he wants.

Now your extrapolating. He says he destroyed all of reality. And He the part about alternate realities seeping in and out of existance just seem to go under your radar for some reason. He destroyed the Multiverse, but he only wanted one universe. Now aren't you the one who says that many times, Universe on panel, is actually multi-verse. But I don't remember in zero hour it ever saying he destroyed One Universe. It always talked about All of Reality.

Mr Master
"you will be worshipped through out the Sprawl of the MULTI-VERSE ... Feasting on the Multitudes of TWO REALITIES" (this Universe (616) and Rune's Universe )

Multi-verse = a couple of universes.
2 universes = A Multi-verse

The rune-universe and the 616-universe is together a Multi-verse.

What the hell did you get 616-Multiverse from? -- FFS 616 = A universe ... You mess them up ... Hear how stupid that sounds: The 616th universe in the 616th Multi-verse ...

Those two universes are wo realities ...

Dude,
you losing me.

616 Multi-verse simply means the Multi-verse that houses the 616 Universe.

To differentiate it from the countless other Multi-verses in the Omni-verse.

And by the way, the Rune Universe is the Ultraverse, and the Ultraverse is in a Multi-verse OUTSIDE the 616 Multi-verse. A different Multi-verse.

SO the scan is talking about Rune's Multi-verse, because he clearly told Rune

"you will be worshipped through out the Sprawl of the MULTI-VERSE ... Feasting on the Multitudes of TWO REALITIES"

The Gems say,

"reveal the nature of your hate".... "UltraHumans" (from the Ultraverse).
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5255/11nj9.th.jpg
" We must transport ourselves BACK to your REALITY"

The Gem wanted to go back to Runes Multi-verse and take over that, then from there, away from the Tribunal's Judgement, take over this Multi-verse too.

Rune was able to form the Infinity Gauntlet because he's from a different Multi-verse, remember this is well into the Living Tribunal's decree.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/483/3yb2.th.jpg
"I have plucked you from the Frozen Time Stream to PREVENT this creature from defying my decree, that the Gems NEVER be used as One" (but Rune is NOT of the 616 Multi-verse)

And the Living Tribunal has a strict code of ethics, LT is so big time that he operates within a certain guideline.

Surfer says,

"I know it is IN your Power to STOP this creature, so I suggest you do so yourself"
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/392/4wr1.th.jpg
LT says,

"For this SELF to ACT, ALL THREE FACES MUST AGREE ... the Choice is yours, Surfer, BUT the JUDGEMENT, as ALWAYS, is MINE"

This, plus the fact the Infinity Being was formed during the Avengers/Ultraverse arc with the the Seven Infinity Gems, let's us know that LT's Judgement is only Law in the Multi-verse that houses the 616 Universe. (which is the 616 Multi-verse)

And apparently he can't can't even get involved.

I mean Rune actually formed the Gauntlet:

This is after the Living Tribunal, that no one could form the IG, so it seems to be imposed on the Prime Multi-verse only.

Xplosive
Single Eternity, Infinity and the Living Tribunal (M-body) -- Or perhaps Thanos was greater than the Living Tribunal just limited to the 616 universe.

Why then Thanos said to remove also others threats, while he already removed threats from one universe (no LT anymore).
Than he destroyed all realities in one Multiverse, so he competlely destroyed LT.

Like Thanos said "For IF this BAND Could Defy Me...might not OTHERS be equally Foolish?".
I think it's pretty clear he reffered to Multiverse, to more realites, to more Universes, for those threats, but there were no more LT and others.
I mean he destroyed all in one universe and then he said other threats, so that cannot be from the same universe he destroyed all entites, right. It must be from other unvierses, isn't it loggical, but you are stubborn and always reffers to (nothing mentioned in the scan while Mr. Master proved also that many times even Multiverse was mentioned as a this reality).

King Kandy
He didn't kill all entities. Just all the hero's and abstracts.

Galan007
He didn't kill all entities. Just all the hero's and abstracts. Not really, I mean he wasn't able to kill Warlock and Death...

And in the end THEY were the band that threatened his reign.

King Kandy
What I mean was that back when he was whining about "Others who might threaten his reign, he had only absorbed heroes and abstracts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What I mean was that back when he was whining about "Others who might threaten his reign, he had only absorbed heroes and abstracts.

Obviously there was some limits to The power that Thanos wielded. Why else was he not able to kill death? The Beyonder was able to. But then again, the beyonder had limits too.

King Kandy
Obviously there was some limits to The power that Thanos wielded. Why else was he not able to kill death? The Beyonder was able to. But then again, the beyonder had limits too.
Thanos absorbed everything inside his blue bubble.

Then Death, and wralock, who weren't in it, came in.

And thanos could now destroy them as well.

He just never tried.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos absorbed everything inside his blue bubble.

Then Death, and wralock, who weren't in it, came in.

And thanos could now destroy them as well.

He just never tried.

There were limits to his power. He could only absorb what was in his bubble.

Galan007
There were limits to his power. Yes, TOAA unarguably limited Thanos' power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, TOAA unarguably limited Thanos' power.

And yet this limited power was able to beat the LT? HMMM. Michael's power is not limited is it?

Galan007
Michael's power is not limited is it? Well when Michael is in God's graces, he litterally IS God's power. If he needs to defeat an enemy, it WILL be done.

But if he falls from God's graces (as he has before) the great majority of his power no longer exists because God dosen't wish it to exist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well when Michael is in God's graces, he litterally IS God's power. If he needs to defeat an enemy, it WILL be done.

But if he falls from God's graces (as he has before) the great majority of his power no longer exists because God dosen't wish it to exist.

Seems like Michael and the Spectre have nearly the same restrictions. As long as they are fighting for what God wants, they are in tip top shape.

Galan007
Seems like Michael and the Spectre have nearly the same restrictions. As long as they are fighting for what God wants, they are in tip top shape. Well Michael is ALL of God's power while Spectre is only God's Wrath...

Michael>>Spectre (as has been shown before)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well Michael is ALL of God's power while Spectre is only God's Wrath...

Michael>>Spectre (as has been shown before)

Of course. Michael is to the Spectre as THOTU is to the LT.
Source(DCU)=Michael=THOTU>>Spectre=LT

Galan007
Of course. Michael is to the Spectre as THOTU is to the LT.
Source(DCU)=Michael=THOTU>>Spectre=LT Potentially.... As long as all of them were functioning at their best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Potentially.... As long as all of them were functioning at their best.

The source always functions at it's best. It stopped Hal jordan with ease from destroying Darkseid.

Galan007
The source always functions at it's best. It stopped Hal jordan with ease from destroying Darkseid. I wasn't refering to the source..... I was refering to all the others wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wasn't refering to the source..... I was refering to all the others wink True. Ican't really tell how powerful the Heart was when it couldn't affect things outside of it's sphere of influence. And I dont' know how easily Michael defeats the Spectre.

Galan007
True. Ican't really tell how powerful the Heart was when it couldn't affect things outside of it's sphere of influence. And I dont' know how easily Michael defeats the Spectre. Even if the Heart was ALL of TOAA's power (which is doubtful), Thanos was still greatly limited with it.

And here's how easily Michael beat Spectre:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7788/spectre19931012if7.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8840/spectre19931013bj3.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5512/spectre19931016al6.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Even if the Heart was ALL of TOAA's power (which is doubtful), Thanos was still greatly limited with its power.

And here's how easily Michael beat Spectre:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7788/spectre19931012if7.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8840/spectre19931013bj3.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5512/spectre19931016al6.jpg

It looks like the Spectre put up a decent fight. Micheal is holding his kneck like he was at least a bit phased. The LT couldn't do that to Thanos with THOTU. That is a high showing for the Spectre.

Galan007
It looks like the Spectre put up a decent fight. Micheal is holding his kneck like he was at least a bit phased. The LT could do that to Thanoswith THOTU. That is a high showing for the Spectre. Michael said that Spectre was a formidable foe, but Michael still beat the Wrath of God quite easily...

And yes, that was a very high showing for Spectre considering that he needed help to beat AM.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Michael said that Spectre was a formidable foe, but Michael still beat the Wrath of God quite easily...

And yes, that was a very high showing for Spectre considering that he needed help to beat AM.

The Spectre half assed fought the AM. He waited till the very end. He probably knew that the AM was allowed by God and hesitant to go against what was supposed to be. Besides, the AM was no slouch either. One of the very top Multiversal Threats in all of comics history. He doesnt' make the Spectre look bad in my opinion.

Galan007
The Spectre half assed fought the AM. He waited till the very end. He probably knew that the AM was allowed by God and hesitant to go against what was supposed to be. Besides, the AM was no slouch either. One of the very top Multiversal Threats in all of comics history. He doesnt' make the Spectre look bad in my opinion. IMO the wrath of God shouldn't need the help of some magic users to beat an enemy, but thats just me...

Anyways...

The Power of God>>The Wrath of God

Michael>>Spectre

nvrbeenwthagirl
IMO the wrath of God shouldn't need the help of some magic users to beat an enemy, but thats just me...

Anyways...

The Power of God>>The Wrath of God

Michael>>Spectre

To this I have no doubt.

Michael=THOTU
Spectre=The LT

Galan007
To this I have no doubt.

Michael=THOTU
Spectre=The LT If Spectre and Michael are at their best, then this is correct.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Spectre and Michael are at their best, then this is correct.

According to KMC rules, they would be.

Galan007
According to KMC rules, they would be. thumb up

Xplosive
And in the end THEY were the band that threatened his reign.

No really, when they came into the reality he destroyed, THOTU would destroy them easily, Adam knew that and even said so.
They don't have the power to threaten him.

And how is Michael total power of God, isn't it said that Lucifer+Michael should supposedly be equal to the power of God, but still can't be quite equal, since they received the power form God, so still beneath God of course, but anyway M+L=God power and not Michael alone.

Galan007
Originally posted by Xplosive
No really, when they came into the reality he destroyed, THOTU would destroy them easily, Adam knew that and even said so.
They don't have the power to threaten him. If Death would not have given Thanos a kiss, who knows if he would have settled down enough to restore everything?

So she did threaten his reign....... In a matter of speaking

And how is Michael total power of God, isn't it said that Lucifer+Michael should supposedly be equal to the power of God, but still can't be quite equal, since they received the power form God, so still beneath God of course, but anyway M+L=God power and not Michael alone. Michael=God's Power, not his knowledge
Lucifer=The will

Even together no one in this battle is greater than or equal to God/TOAA, they "may" have equal power, but they lack his omniscents.

Michael/Lucifer<God
Thanos /w/ THOTU<TOAA

Thats why technically
Thanos /w/ THOTU=Michael

Because both have God's power, but not his omniscents.

Hope that made sense embarrasment

Xplosive
If Death would not have given Thanos a kiss, who knows if he would have settled down enough to restore everything?

Michael=God's Power, not his knowledge
Lucifer=The will

Even together no one in this battle is greater than or equal to God/TOAA, they "may" have equal power, but they lack his omniscents.

Michael/Lucifer<God
Thanos /w/ THOTU<TOAA

Thats why technically
Thanos /w/ THOTU=Michael

Because both have God's power, but not his omniscents.

Hope that made sense embarrasment

You can never be equal to someone when you derive the power from, like Michael from God.
He has the power because of God, so he is pretty much nothing to God, even with such power he has.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You can never be equal to someone when you derive the power from, like Michael from God.
He has the power because of God, so he is pretty much nothing to God, even with such power he has.

In the END, Michael is God's power, while THOTU is also God's Power. They are thus Equals

Galan007
He has the power because of God, so he is pretty much nothing to God, even with such power he has. Thats why I said,
Thanos/w/ THOTU/Michael<TOAA/God

But,
Thanos /w/ THOTU=Michael

They both have the power of God, but can never be equal to him because their powers' are part of God himself, and thus are always under complete control.

Mr Master
If Death would not have given Thanos a kiss, who knows if he would have settled down enough to restore everything?

I have to disagree here,

Death wasn't a threat when Thanos had the IG, THOTI>IG

Death was certainly not a threat to the THOTI.

And Warlock was even less of a threat.

Death survived because it's Realm is outside the Multi-verse, nothing more, just like Oblivion's and Entropy's. ... Oh and the Cosmic Anchors.

The only sensible "threats that might be equally foolish" are other Eternitys/Infinitys and Cosmics and so on...

I mean you absorb the Living Tribunal, Eternity/Infinity all the Cosmics, Gods and heores you can think like nothing,

and you worried about Death and Warlock?

Galan007
I have to disagree here,

Death wasn't a threat when Thanos had the IG, THOTI>IG

Death was certainly not a threat to the THOTI.

And Warlock was even less of a threat.

Death survived because it's Realm is outside the Multi-verse, nothing more, just like Oblivion's and Entropy's. ... Oh and the Cosmic Anchors.

The only sensible "threats that might be equally foolish" are other Eternitys/Infinitys and Cosmics and so on...

I mean you absorb the Living Tribunal, Eternity/Infinity all the Cosmics, Gods and heores you can think like nothing,

and you worried about Death and Warlock? I didn't mean Thanos was worried about Death, I just meant that in the end, she was the one who was the deciding factor in him restoring what he absorbed..

So she was a threat to his reign, only in that sense.

Mr Master
I didn't mean Thanos was worried about Death, I just meant that in the end, she was the one who was the deciding factor in him restoring what he absorbed..

So she was a threat to his reign, only in that sense.

Well, I'm not to sure about that,

Thanos had made his decision before he saw Death.
http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/3405/tgk9.th.jpg

He's already setting the new rules at this point and he still hasn't seen Death.

So the question of who Thanos felt would be equally foolish to the Living Tribunal Eternity/Infinity, the Cosmics and everyone else, that might threaten his reign still stands up for grabs.

Galan007
Well, I'm not to sure about that,

Thanos had made his decision before he saw Death.
http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/3405/tgk9.th.jpg

He's already setting the new rules at this point and he still hasn't seen Death.

So the question of who Thanos felt would be equally foolish to the Living Tribunal Eternity/Infinity, the Cosmics and everyone else that might threaten his reign still stands. Yeah thats pretty much what I'm saying.

Thanos /w/ THOTI didn't consider Death a threat in the slightest, because like you said, even the IG>>Death.

I just think its ironic that in the end, after Death gave Thanos a kiss, he at that moment had attained all he ever desired (Death's love).

It was after that which he restored everything to how it was.

Its just very ironic to me, that a being not even considered a threat would be one of the deciding factors that ended Thanos's rage..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Some people are saying that Thanos with THOTU is non-cannonical? IS this true?

Mr Master
I just think its ironic that in the end, after Death gave Thanos a kiss, he at that moment had attained all he ever desired (Death's love).

He's only "mate" Death has had that I can think of. (that must of been a wierd night) laughing out loud

It was after that which he restored everything to how it was.

Its just very ironic to me, that a being not even considered a threat would be one of the deciding factors that ended Thanos's rage..

The thing is though, Thanos had already made his decision to recreate everything before he got his kiss from Death, before he even saw Death, so really Death didn't play such a significant role in the recreation part.

That whole Thnaos "love moment" with Death was just thrown in there, perhaps a gift from the TOAA for Thanos's sacrifice, wink3

invisiblewoman
some gift eh . . .

Galan007
The thing is though, Thanos had already made his decision to recreate everything before he got his kiss from Death, before he even saw Death, so really Death didn't play such a significant role in the recreation part.

That whole Thnaos "love moment" with Death was just thrown in there, perhaps a gift from the TOAA for Thanos's sacrifice, wink3 yeah true, but after she kissed him, Thanos knew for sure what he was going to do......

The end of that story was just strange IMO.

Mr Master
some gift eh . . .

Here's a gift..

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Galan007
http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf nope........ I'm not going to wait for it.

stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Jessica Alba nude

Mr Master
nope........ I'm not going to wait for it.

stick out tongue

cool

invisiblewoman
Here's a gift..

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

i dont think so your not gonna get me with that one laughing out loud

Mr Master
i dont think so your not gonna get me with that one laughing out loud

laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>