Wonder Woman and Beta Ray Bill vs Thor and Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Howard_Jones
Who wins?

btw, Captain Marvel is Billy Bastion pre Infinite Crisis

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Who wins?

btw, Captain Marvel is Billy Bastion pre Infinite Crisis

team two

Accel
Probably Thor and Marvel.

Priest
Originally posted by Accel
Probably Thor and Marvel.
yes

guy222
bump

fangirl101
beta ray and wonder woman. after wonder woman makes billy say shazam, it's two on one.

olympian
Bastion?

What is this, Neverending story part IV?

zeel
thor and marvel stomp the piss outta them 2. Bill got nothing on thor or marvel, and marvel will waste WW, only way marvel is outta the equasion is the magic laso deal. I have only seen wonderwoman catch billy one time in her magic laso and marvel aloud it to happen.

WW needs to not be in this thread she aint got what it takes to touch marvel let alone the god of thunder.

and to be honest to catch billy with a magic rope and make him turn back to a child is the biggest chicken crap thing i have ever seen. And is running from a fight, you remove the ability "or truth spell from wonder womans laso" and shes helpless against marvel.

fangirl101
Originally posted by zeel
thor and marvel stomp the piss outta them 2. Bill got nothing on thor or marvel, and marvel will waste WW, only way marvel is outta the equasion is the magic laso deal. I have only seen wonderwoman catch billy one time in her magic laso and marvel aloud it to happen.

WW needs to not be in this thread she aint got what it takes to touch marvel let alone the god of thunder.

and to be honest to catch billy with a magic rope and make him turn back to a child is the biggest chicken crap thing i have ever seen. And is running from a fight, you remove the ability "or truth spell from wonder womans laso" and shes helpless against marvel.
sunamped superman>>>>>>>>>captain marvel.

wonder woman did pretty good against superman and she was holding back a bit. now unless captain marvel is as skilled as ww, he's going to get caught. he's not faster. he's not stronger. not by anything beyond marginal. thor will be held pretty busy by betaray bill.

Lord Feron
I always thought traditionally BRB can beat Thor. Hence thats why he was granted his stormbreaker. Not saying BRB will stomp thor just saying after a hard freaking fight BRB will be the one left standing. WW would facce off against MArvel hmm idk i guessing WW would win by a small margin mostly b/c she is highly trained in h2h combat.

zeel
Originally posted by fangirl101
sunamped superman>>>>>>>>>captain marvel.

wonder woman did pretty good against superman and she was holding back a bit. now unless captain marvel is as skilled as ww, he's going to get caught. he's not faster. he's not stronger. not by anything beyond marginal. thor will be held pretty busy by betaray bill.

Sundipping with supes is a unfair advantage over anyone you cannot compare supes sundipped to marvel. Supes sundipped is Beyond a powerful mortal like marvel or reg supes hes close to skyfather level depending on how long hes dipping.

sundipped supes will beat marvel with one hand tied behind his back.

as far as WW goes.

nah everytime her and cap meet its a stalemate, and cap is holding back and WW goes crazy. Shes strong but lacks the duribility.

As far as skilled WW in my opinion is far more skilled then captian marvel.

Diana is capeable of beating Cap i suppose but she will have to outsmart him. Diana has the most flexible attitude in fights i must admit shes almost like black adam. Against Evil toons she will do whatever it takes to win, thats kinda kool.

she will not last long going toe to toe with him in a brawl. Think wonder woman is closer to Martian manhunter in strength mabey a bit higher mabey closer to thor, and teth adam has literal raped him multiple times. Meaning MM.

WW and black adam now that would be a awsome fight 2 combatants both willing to go all out. No holding back.

If you really want to put a sun dipped supes up against marvel......lets make it more evely matched.

lets have the fight on the rock of eternity =) With the current marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.