You vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
You have three days and one million dollars to prepare for this battle and you're in bloodlust mode because you're sick of it .... mad sick that a guy in leather spandex (Who probaly is a childmolester laughing ) is dressing up fourtheen year old boys in pantyhoses and sleeps with them and who can get away with it.you're sick of it that some people on the KMC forum worship him like some god and put him against guys like Thanos and Superman.....
Guys who should be able to f*ck Bats up so badly that it makes a Jenna haze movie look like sesame street laughing but instead of that fanboys from over the whole world are giving him the power to b*tch slap Living Tribunal up!!!!???

It's time to take his fanboy power back the question is are you men enough to do it? laughing out loud

Discus !!! cool

ThePittman
Been done

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405077& amp;highlight=title%3A%28You+vs+Batman%29+forumid%
3A77

Laminator_X
I'll say what I said the last time (a thread you should totally read for the vintage JPlatinum goodness):

Charity Gala

Excessively Large Bomb

Sawed-off Shotgun (so many villains fail due to lack of follow-through)

AngryManatee
I'd kill him rather easily. How easily you ask? Rather easily. I already said that. Why didn't you listen, goddamn?

Aqua-pimp
QUOTE]Been done
www.killermovies.com/forums/...mid%3A77

Wel let me change the scenario just a little bit than...

You and 5 buddies have three days and 20 dollars to prepare for this battle laughing and ya'll are in bloodlust mode because ya'll sick of it .... sick that a guy in leather spandex (Who probaly is a childmolester ) is dressing up fourtheen year old boys in pantyhoses and sleeps with them and who can get away with it.you boy's are sick of it that some people on the KMC forum worship him like some god and put him against guys like Thanos and Superman.....
Guys who should be able to f*ck Bats up so badly that it makes a Jenna haze movie look like sesame street but instead of that fanboys from over the whole world are giving him the power to b*tch slap Living Tribunal up!!!!???

It's time to take his fanboy power back the question is are you men enough to do it?

Discus !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.