Rick Taylor vs Resident Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
For those that don't know (or have forgotten), Rick Taylor is the main protagonist of Namco's Splatterhouse games. Simply put, he looks like Jason Voorhees, only with a skull mask.

Rick's family is inside the Spencer Mansion and he has to find them before they are the victims of Umbrella's experiments. He has to go through the following bosses:

1. Yawn
2. Elder Crimson Head
3. Black Tiger (giant-ass spider)
4. Lisa Trevor
5. T-002 Tyrant

Rick is armed with only a meat cleaver, a chainsaw, and a nail baseball bat.

I'd recommend you'd either play Spatterhouse or read up on it before you decide if Rick can survive.

Jackred
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
For those that don't know (or have forgotten), Rick Taylor is the main protagonist of Namco's Splatterhouse games. Simply put, he looks like Jason Voorhees, only with a skull mask.

Rick's family is inside the Spencer Mansion and he has to find them before they are the victims of Umbrella's experiments. He has to go through the following bosses:

1. Yawn
2. Elder Crimson Head
3. Black Tiger (giant-ass spider)
4. Lisa Trevor
5. T-002 Tyrant

Rick is armed with only a meat cleaver, a chainsaw, and a nail baseball bat.

I'd recommend you'd either play Spatterhouse or read up on it before you decide if Rick can survive.

well this does sound interesting but i am a very big fan of resident evil so i honestly think he might kill most monsters but what about the hidden one Forest wearing a vest with grenades in other word Rick game over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.