Batman vs. Spidey Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Batman faces Spider-Man Rogue's Gallery

Batman has his utility belt, complete with standard equipment before every battle (except 1 and 2). He is also fully rested before every battle.

1. Kingpin (hand to hand)

2. Kraven (hand to hand)

3. Lizard

4. Scorpion

5. Shocker

6. Hobgoblin

7. Electro (in a power plant)

8. Green Goblin

9. Sandman and Hydro-Man

10. Carnage

11. Venom

marvelprince
Stops at 4. Scorps too much for Bruce

Madvillain
hmm....

jollyjim311
Stops at...1(Honestly, he was beating down Captain America).

Howard_Jones
Stops at 3

fsufan89
Lizard takes him

Madvillain
damn..

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Madvillain

Batman has his utility belt, complete with standard equipment before every battle (except 1 and 2). He is also fully rested before every battle.

1. Kingpin (hand to hand): Personally I think this would be a war. But I see Batman winning this one.

2. Kraven (hand to hand): Kraven is a toughie for bats, but Batman can take him.

3. Lizard: Eh....who knows, Batman has faced a giant bat before, why not a giant lizard? I say he wins.

4. Scorpion: Probably a little too tough for bats.

5. Shocker: Batman wins pretty easily.

6. Hobgoblin: Ya know, I have no idea on this one....Hobby would be a worthy foe of Batman, thats for sure....I'm gonna go ahead and give it too bats.

7. Electro (in a power plant): Batman probably would be smart enough not too attack this guy head on. I don't know if he could outright beat the guy, but he'd at least find a way to shut him down.

8. Green Goblin: The Green Goblin: The joker amalgalming with Two-Face basically...except with superstrength. He MIGHT be a little too tough for batsy.

9. Sandman and Hydro-Man. NOPE NUH UH.

10. Carnage. I can't say that batman would know how to handle this guy unless he knows about the microwave thing.

11. Venom : Same as Carnage.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by fsufan89
Lizard takes him.

Indeedy.

Madvillain
bump

Kid Kurdy
Lizard kills him. He's like a faster, more durable and bloodthirsty Spider-Man.

Dinalfos
He gets sort of past Lizard, in a way, but only because Lizard has to take a shit sooner or later.

Scoobless
Without equipment, Kingpin beats him 6-7/10 and Kraven beats him 9/10

marvelprince
He has his standard equipment in this fight though. Even so though I think he can get the majority on Kingpin at least

python99
Batman is stopped at 1. After seeing Bats get his back broken by Baine I cant see Bats taking on a guy who is as big as Baine, maybe not as strong but a better hand to hand combatant for sure.
Kingpin takes out bats round 1

Madvillain
He may be able to beat King Pin. It will be close though.

Madvillain
bump

Madvillain

Sparkz
I'd say he stops at Lizard, unless he has some sort of freezing Battarang as basic euipment, lizard maybe be faster than Spider-man but not as agile and probaly wouldn't try to dodge. And we know how etreme cold effects Connors.

Madvillain
bump.

Charmander
You'd think after the sixth bump on the same page that you'd realize your thread is worthless.

With that said, Batman solos.

Madvillain
Thanks for contributing to the worthlessness.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Madvillain

1. Kingpin (hand to hand)
Could go either way. I'd love to see it, personally.

2. Kraven (hand to hand)
Would actually fit with the bat's rogues gallery. Maybe team up with Poison Ivy. I can see him and Batman going at it many times, with Batman getting the upper hand.
3. Lizard
Physically, he can't really do anything to the lizard. But I can see him helping Curt to his human form.
4. Scorpion
Not much he could do against Scorpion other than maybe outsmart him. It wouldn't be anything like the Marvel vs DC " battle " they had though. Scorpion is a winer, and I can see him getting pissed at the bat's attitude toward him.
5. Shocker
lol Shocker??? He's Kingpins henchman!! Batman beats him with ease.
6. Hobgoblin
Ok this would be a good fight. I can see Batman chasing Hobgoblin through the air in his batjet.
7. Electro (in a power plant)
really not much he could do against Electro. he looses this one unless he comes up with a plan to beat him without getting close to him.(meaning he somehow drains electros power with his many gadgets at Wayne Enterprises or something.)
8. Green Goblin
Same as Hobgoblin, but he'd have more of a Joker mind to deal with. I say he looses this one.
9. Sandman and Hydro-Man
at the same time????
10. Carnage
If he knows about Carnage's sonic weakness, maybe he wins this one.
11. Venom
Same as carnage.

Enyalus
Lizard. Easily.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lizard. Easily.

this. Lizard tears batman in half in seconds, everytime.

that being said, Kraven is being heavily underrated. All of his stats (strength, durability, speed, etc) are superhuman thanks to that potion, and he's a genius fighter, hunter, and tactician. Top that off with the fact that he's twice wayne's age/experience level with better physical stats and this looks BAD.

without gadgets, batman has no way of beating him. none.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Kraven is being heavily underrated. All of his stats (strength, durability, speed, etc) are superhuman thanks to that potion, and he's a genius fighter, hunter, and tactician. Top that off with the fact that he's twice wayne's age/experience level with better physical stats and this looks BAD.

without gadgets, batman has no way of beating him. none.

Deadpool did it. shifty

Wild Shadow
bats stops at 1.

if bats can get past the muscle and fat of the kingpin for a nerve strike then he will be stopped by kraven and his superhuman stats

iceman24567
Stops at the Lizard

The Scribe
Jeph Loeb writes this series and Batman pulls a Red Hulk. big grin

The Bane storyline wasn't a good idea.
Bane should have been much stronger and shouldn't have needed any "juice" to pump him up.

Also, Bane should still be a threat, but they job Bane out all the time.

erm

iceman24567
Not anymore and the only reason Bane loses against Batman is because Bruce is top tier martial artists.

Obadiah Horn
Batman loses to everyone except shocker. Kraven is almost as fast and strong as Spiderman and Kingpin is Much stronger than bane and faster to boot. Electro he could have a chance with but the battleground might pove to be too much sunless his whole standard suit is insulated with rubber.

chomperx9
so bat kick isnt allowed in the fight ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Obadiah Horn
Kingpin is Much stronger than bane and faster to boot.This is just flat out wrong erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
so bat kick isnt allowed in the fight ?

It seems so laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
Bruce stop at 3.

Dick stop at 1

Obadiah Horn
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is just flat out wrong erm

So bane's class 10 now? and able to tag people like cap (Peak Human) Pete (precog) and DD(Bullet timer)?

iceman24567
King Pin as of 2006 was class 10? He's able to tag Batman, Nightwing, Lady Shiva all of whom have peak human level speed no expression

Obadiah Horn
Originally posted by iceman24567
King Pin as of 2006 was class 10? He's able to tag Batman, Nightwing, Lady Shiva all of whom have peak human level speed no expression

I didnt realize we weren't taking these guys in their prime but even recently he has smacked around Shang Chi so yeah he can tag peak humans that are faster and more skilled than Batman.

iceman24567
Shang Chi isn't more skilled as skilled sure. Current Kinpin isn't beating Batman in h2h and like i said Bane can tage peak humans too what was your point again?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Obadiah Horn
I didnt realize we weren't taking these guys in their prime but even recently he has smacked around Shang Chi so yeah he can tag peak humans that are faster and more skilled than Batman.

What? Didn't that take place in ultimate universe or something?

Obadiah Horn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What? Didn't that take place in ultimate universe or something?

Ugh! You're right it was ultimate Spiderman...So yeah just ignore my last post embarrasment

iceman24567
I rather just ignore them all no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.