Doomsday vs Wolverine's Hulk!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
This may be the best idea I have came up with on here so far.

Superman decides its time to deal with Doomsday once and for all. So he travel the universes to find someone capable of eliminating him. Eventually he comes across 616 and meets Reed Richards. Reed comes up with the plan to expose Wolverine to a form of gamma radiation that will give him the abilities of the Hulk and enhance all his own to the same degree. Believing this form will be totally reversible. After turning Wolverine into a Hulk powered version they transport both him and Doomsday to a neutral zone where they can hurt no one. After Doomsday hits Logan once he hulks out for the very first time. Then after he is hit twice more as hard as DD can his animal rage and hulk rage merge making him snap in a way permanently making him his full rage hulk version. A side effect Reed never anticipated so both are in full bloodlust like they have never been before.

This is the latest versions of both Wolverine and Doomsday.

Who wins the possibly greatest smack down of all time?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Entity
Who wins the possibly greatest smack down of all time?
Certainly not these two losers...

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

...yet another in the "How can we possibly get Wolverine involved in matches that he has no business being in normally?" line of threads. My favorite was amping him with a bunch of artifacts and having him take on Galactus.

King Kandy
Got a link?

fsufan89
This is dumb. Im sure reed richards could think of a better idea

Scoobless
Wouldn't his short inflexible bones be ill-suited for a Hulk style bulk up? ... it may cause him to lose all control of his body.

weird!

no expression

Entity
OK then, I just thought a Wolverine and Hulk amalgam would be a good match for Doomsday. Especially with his healing having unbreakable bones and now being immortal. Guess I was wrong sorry!

Brutacus
ow well since he's immortal now, he should be able to deafeat Doomsday .
Wolverine doesn't need hulk.

Entity
Originally posted by Brutacus
ow well since he's immortal now, he should be able to deafeat Doomsday .
Wolverine doesn't need hulk.

Even being immortal their is no way in hell I can ever see Wolverine beating DD as he is. He would just die over and over again until he died for real.

The Fake Macoy
This is ridiculous. Besides, Hulk has nothing on Doomsday, so Wolverine still loses.

jasofisc
I think this is a nice thread Entity. And I think it would be a draw and they would battle forever.

KharmaDog
This may be the best idea I have came up with on here so far.

I disagree.

Unless of course all of your other ideas were actually worse, in which case...please stop posting.

jasofisc
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
This is ridiculous. Besides, Hulk has nothing on Doomsday, so Wolverine still loses.

other then doomsday being a hulk clone and among other things.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jasofisc
other then doomsday being a hulk clone and among other things. Which is funny being that Hulk is a clone of Grundy....go figure! no expression

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Which is funny being that Hulk is a clone of Grundy....go figure! no expression

Solomon Grundy when he first came about fighting Sentinel Alan Scott was a lot different. The only similarities are size and lack of intelligence.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Solomon Grundy when he first came about fighting Sentinel Alan Scott was a lot different. The only similarities are size and lack of intelligence.

too true too true, where did the whole hulk is a solomon grundy clone come from anyway.

Entity
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I disagree.

Unless of course all of your other ideas were actually worse, in which case...please stop posting.

Check out my past threads and let me know which you think is the best.
Honestly I would like to know.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Solomon Grundy when he first came about fighting Sentinel Alan Scott was a lot different. The only similarities are size and lack of intelligence. Hence me satirizing what Jasofisc said by saying two people are clones that are clearly not...

Hulk isn't a clone of Grundy.

Doomsday isn't a clone of Hulk.

Get it?

jasofisc
Hence me satirizing what Jasofisc said by saying two people are clones that are clearly not...

Hulk isn't a clone of Grundy.

Doomsday isn't a clone of Hulk.

Get it?

that's not what it sounded like. Anyway when doomsday came out he acted exactly exactly like a rampaging hulk would act.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jasofisc
that's not what it sounded like. Anyway when doomsday came out he acted exactly exactly like a rampaging hulk would act. Yeah, you're right....That means Spiderman's a clone of Batman because they both wear masks.

Anyways, this fights stupid.....Everyone knows Wolverine would win.... shifty

Grimm22
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/IronHam.jpg

Wolverine2006
OK then, I just thought a Wolverine and Hulk amalgam would be a good match for Doomsday. Especially with his healing having unbreakable bones and now being immortal. Guess I was wrong sorry!

So why don't you just post in the Pitt vs Doomsday thread? Pitt is kind of a mix between Hulk and Wolverine...kind of.

http://www.fullbleed.com/PittLith.jpg

King Kandy
Originally posted by Grimm22
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/IronHam.jpg
wibba abba... Wha?

UniOmni
Considering just how craptacular DD has been in recent appearances, Logan might not need the powerup to thrash him............

Joking, but last DD i saw, got bitched out something awful.

I'd wager that one hammer throw from the Odinsyawn would've beaten that ****wad.

jasofisc
Yeah, you're right....That means Spiderman's a clone of Batman because they both wear masks.

Anyways, this fights stupid.....Everyone knows Wolverine would win.... shifty

no but midnighter is because he (for the most part ) acts like batman just like doomsday did with the hulk

Grimm22
Originally posted by King Kandy
wibba abba... Wha?

Just somthing I made in paintshop last night stick out tongue

I needed a place to put it and this thread seemed wacky enough...so... big grin

Quick Freeze
Holy crap Entity came up with Weapon H like 12 years early

Respect

Adam Grimes
F

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
F

What is this, a typo?

I know that's not your "grade" for the thread. Y'all WISH you had that kind of creativity in your threads. And it's a legitimate fight imo

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
What is this, a typo?

I know that's not your "grade" for the thread. Y'all WISH you had that kind of creativity in your threads. And it's a legitimate fight imo It's a meme bro lol. F for respect.

It's certainly not a bad thread. thumb up

Quick Freeze

Adam Grimes
Same to you, friend!

meep-meep
Entity gives he who shall not be named all the credit for finding weapon h. Galen will close shortly.

Please don't ban me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.