Batman vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both get 12 hours of prep and their standard arsenal, and its a half moon night. the fights in NYC.

The Fake Macoy
Note: the moon does NOT give Moon Knight any powers in his current form, and only did during a short period of time. Besides, Batman has WAY better feats and abilities so Moon Knight's going down hard.

Howard_Jones
If the thread starter is thinking of Konshu posessed Moon Knight, Batman is proper-f#@$ed.

braz
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
If the thread starter is thinking of Konshu posessed Moon Knight, Batman is proper-f#@$ed.

naw, current form. didnt know about that.

roughrider
Batman has a more varied arsenal, and will fight more underhanded to win. Bruce wins the majority.

Entity
Originally posted by roughrider
Batman has a more varied arsenal, and will fight more underhanded to win. Bruce wins the majority.

More underhanded than Moon Knight???
While I will agree Batman may win this fight, when it come to being as underhanded as MK I highly doubt it.

ExtraMision5555
underhanded?

guy222
Originally posted by braz
both get 12 hours of prep and their standard arsenal, and its a half moon night. the fights in NYC.

MoonKnight

braz
what will Moon Knights strength level be on a half moon..? confused

The Fake Macoy
Peak human at best. He doesn't have super powers. I'm not sure what it would be like if he did have his powers. Still, Batman is better than MK at everything really.

Redatom65
Batman makes him sorry that he ever crossed his path

marvelprince
Current Moon Knight gets no powers from the moon. In this case Batman outclasses him so Bats wins 8/10.

When he was briefly possesed by Khonshu he got super strength under the moon (bout 2 tons) and super speed (almost comparable to Spider-Man's).

The Fake Macoy
I personally think that Batman should get more than 8/10. In all his time as MK, has MK had one really good H2H showing? All his physical stats are only going to be at Batman's level at most as well and his intellect is lower. I really don't think MK has a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.