Luke Cage vs THE TICK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
Bloodlust is ON Happy Dance
dance
Happy Dance

cowboy
In a Boxing Match

cowboy
come on its a sweet match

Metalmanx
The Tick ROCKS Cage.

cowboy
ohhhhh yeahhhhh boxing

jasofisc
spoooooooooonnnnnnn

roughrider
Luke Cage vs. The Tick, as written by Brian Michael Bendis:

Tick: Villain!!!
Cage: Huh?
Tick: Your a villain, right?!
Cage: What?
Tick: You must be; c'mon tell me!
Cage: Man, what's your problem?
Tick: You must be! All dark-looking people in my city are villains.
Cage: MOTHERF**CKER!! You say that to my face, you f**king blue fairy?!?
Tick: Fairy? Ohhh, you're thinking of my buddy Arthur. No, his costume is more like a bunny rab...
Cage: I'm gonna kick the s**t outta your ass, all the way back to your pissant klansman town, b**ch!!
Tick: That's the spirit! You're angry and destructive now; let me stop your evil ways!!! SPPPOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!
Cage: C********RRRRRR!!!!

What happens next, I don't know... big grin

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by roughrider
What happens next, I don't know... big grin

I'll tell you what happens next....Luke Cage wakes up a few hours later in a full body cast from the beating he got from the Tick and says "Damn, that mutha-f**ka wasn't f**kin' round, yo!!!"

C'mon....I've seen the Tick fall from like a 40 story building, fall THRU the concrete, get smacked with a subway train as he fell, and then pick himself up and dust himself off...barely feeling what just happened to him. I'd be willing to bet the Tick would mop the floor with the Thing and not break much of a sweat, so Luke Cage isn't going to present much of a challenge for the Tick!!!!

roughrider
I know; you can't be reasonable about the Tick. He's just so wacky and outsized.

TheGreenJordan
the Tick's massive chin > cage

Howard_Jones
Tick would win. The guy has literal invincibility. Superman can't even make that claim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.