Super Adaptoid,Absorbing Man(Non Jobber) & Classic Juggernaut vs Green Lantern(Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these brutes beat a Green Lantern?

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Can these brutes beat a Green Lantern? yes

darthgoober
Super Adaptoid could probably take him solo.

Soljer
I wonder what an Oa Creel could do...

doctorstrongbad
Who is Super Adaptoid? How about a bio?

Galan007
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Who is Super Adaptoid? How about a bio? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-Adaptoid

Accel
Quasar's overloaded AM before. Kyle could do the same.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Quasar's overloaded AM before. Kyle could do the same.

Quasar overloaded Creel, but Creel managed to absorb Asgard itself? erm.

I sense a discrepancy.

Accel
IIRC, he only stormed Asgard. He did take attacks from Odin, but the guy didn't seem to be going all out, seeing as how he treated both Creel and Loki as a pair of tools in the end.

golem370
Super-Adaptoid was able to absorb a silver of a Cosmic Cube which Godlike.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
IIRC, he only stormed Asgard. He did take attacks from Odin, but the guy didn't seem to be going all out, seeing as how he treated both Creel and Loki as a pair of tools in the end.

Yeah, he BFR'd Creel, but he seemed unable to do anything BUT BFR creel. erm.

Accel
He stated it was a charade. Whether he was telling the truth or not is open to interpretation, I guess.

It is possible that it never occurred to Odin that Creel could be overloaded, just that he could absorb any thing. He's also been overloaded when he tried to absorb the entire planet. Apparently, he some sort of limit.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Super-Adaptoid was able to absorb a silver of a Cosmic Cube which Godlike.

a sliver of kubik

team easily

golem370
Kubik removed it though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.