616 vs MZU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Marvel 616 vs Marvel Zombie Universe

The zombies form MZU have came to 616 after destorying all there was left in their universe. Can the heroes of 616 save their world/universe from the virus and zombie form of themselves when their dopplegangers couldn't. If so how?

DigiMark007
Normally I don't allow threads this big, but the Marvel Zombies always seem to act as a group anyway, so I'll allow this.

And I think 616 gets owned. The heroes would fare fine, but the virus would spread through the population faster than they could contain it. Hell, Zombie Fantastic Four almost single-handedly ruined the Ultimate universe.

Entity
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Normally I don't allow threads this big, but the Marvel Zombies always seem to act as a group anyway, so I'll allow this.

And I think 616 gets owned. The heroes would fare fine, but the virus would spread through the population faster than they could contain it. Hell, Zombie Fantastic Four almost single-handedly ruined the Ultimate universe.

So you don't think Reed or someone else from 616 could develop a cure or atleast a preventitive?

Of course none of their dopplegangers did so why would they be able to? confused

Howard_Jones
Beta Ray Bill solos them.

Why does everyone forget he's on earth?!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Entity
So you don't think Reed or someone else from 616 could develop a cure or atleast a preventitive?

Of course none of their dopplegangers did so why would they be able to? confused

Exactly. They'd be too busy fighting to do anything about it....and by the time they did it would be too late. At best they lose about 75% of the population of Earth before they create a preventative and start fighting back.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Beta Ray Bill solos them.

Why does everyone forget he's on earth?!

erm

The Zombies have Thor.

They also took down that universe's Surfer and Galactus.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DigiMark007
erm

The Zombies have Thor.

They also took down that universe's Surfer and Galactus.

The Zombies have a Thor with no Mjolnir, so he's worthless. Also, it didn't seem to help them much, considering Ultimate Doom tore through them like paper. They don't really seem like they have the knowledge to do much other than eat either, so it's not out of Beta's abilities to kill them. That, and he has the advantage of being a cyborg, so he wouldn't get infected by the virus either.

Entity
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
The Zombies have a Thor with no Mjolnir, so he's worthless. Also, it didn't seem to help them much, considering Ultimate Doom tore through them like paper. They don't really seem like they have the knowledge to do much other than eat either, so it's not out of Beta's abilities to kill them. That, and he has the advantage of being a cyborg, so he wouldn't get infected by the virus either.

A cyborg is both robotic and organic, how can you be sure his organic half won't be effected by the virus?

On guestion thou, is his brain organic or robotic? I really know nothing of Beta other than he is a Thor backup.

DigiMark007
Besides, I already said the heroes would do fine. But all it takes is for them to infect one or two civilians, and it could easily spread through the entire population unhindered.

The heroes might "win" eventually. But Earth would lose.

sad

King Kandy
It was never specified that it's just marvel Earth.

Which means that it goes Abstracts and cosmics FTW.

Grimm22
Doom and Magneto could do this on their own wink

The entire 616 Earth? Curbstomp

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom and Magneto could do this on their own wink

The entire 616 Earth? Curbstomp

Marvel Zombie earth had some strange oddities- the virus didn't work on ultimate doom because he was metal, yet somehow the surfer and galactus are able to be eaten just fine by a zombie tony stark.

Colossus solo's the entire Marvel Zombie lineup by himself because you know...he's metal.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Marvel Zombie earth had some strange oddities- the virus didn't work on ultimate doom because he was metal, yet somehow the surfer and galactus are able to be eaten just fine by a zombie tony stark.

Colossus solo's the entire Marvel Zombie lineup by himself because you know...he's metal.

Well the big question is that, is Non-Zombie Mags from the MZU in this fight? If so, Colossus is screwed.

Even without Mags against him, I can see Colossus going down to Thor, Hulk and Hercules erm

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well the big question is that, is Non-Zombie Mags from the MZU in this fight? If so, Colossus is screwed.

Even without Mags against him, I can see Colossus going down to Thor, Hulk and Hercules erm

Nah, Zombie hulk got utterly, totally, and completely owned by Ultimate Thing. Ultimate Thing is weaker by quite a bit than regular thing, and Current Colossus outclasses them both by a LOT.

Zombie Thor had no mjolnir...non issue. Zombie hercules? hard to say how strong he is, but if we go by how strong/durable zombie hulk is, colossus takes him down no problem.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Entity

Of course none of their dopplegangers did so why would they be able to? confused Maybe strange can find a cure for it somehow like the way he found the ultimate cancer cure if you have been reading the Dr. Strange: The Oath limited series

Grimm22
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Nah, Zombie hulk got utterly, totally, and completely owned by Ultimate Thing. Ultimate Thing is weaker by quite a bit than regular thing, and Current Colossus outclasses them both by a LOT.

Zombie Thor had no mjolnir...non issue. Zombie hercules? hard to say how strong he is, but if we go by how strong/durable zombie hulk is, colossus takes him down no problem.

Um, no no expression

Ult. Thing is actually tougher than 616 Thing and stronger at that much

Galan007
Zombies take this

Swanky-Tuna
Didn't one of Apocalypses dozens of sets of horsemen have a character that could absorb disease, and possibly create a cure?

grey fox
Zombies eats their brains....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.