Wonder Woman vs. Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
A tough one for Diana. She'd better put on armour all over her body. Hela has wrestled Thor in a fierce battle before.

Bio info -

Aliases: none

Height: 7'
Weight: 500lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Grey (almost wholly on her right side)
Distinguishing Features: Left side of body dead and decayed, appears alive and healthy while she wears her cloak.

Citizenship: Realm of Hel and Niffleheim
Place of Creation/Birth: Unrevealed, allegedly Jotunheim

Known Relatives: Loki (father), Angrboda (mother, deceased)
Known Allies: Loki
Known Enemies: Odin, Thor, Pluto, New Mutants

Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Proficient swordswoman
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability; "touch of death" (can kill any Asgardian or human; Hela can also restore life to recently deceased Asgardians); mystical bolts (can kill any Asgardian or human)
Superhuman Mental Powers: Levitation, illusion-casting, mental control of the dead within her realms, astral projection
Special Limitations: Without her cloak, Hela's powers are greatly reduced; she is unable to levitate or even stand, and cannot project mystical bolts.
Source of Superhuman Powers: Although her alleged parents were members of the race of giants of Jotunheim, Hela possesses attributes of a member of the race of superhumans known as Asgardians; she also possesses additional powers in her office as goddess of death.
Personal Weaponry: Her "Nightsword"

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not really that tuff of a fight. Diana's Tiara has killed Gods before. The lasso works on beings more powerful than Hela. 5/10 each.

olympian
The only God (not gods) the tiara has choped as far as i remember wasent at Marvel Hela`s level.

roughrider
I should specify; the fight takes place in Hela's realm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by roughrider
I should specify; the fight takes place in Hela's realm.

What would be the point of WW fighting Hela in her wrealm? That would be very lopsided.

tru-marvell
I don't think "where" really matters to Hela as long as she is cloaked.
Very good fight thumbup1

Hela 7/10 Remember what happened to Thor when she realized they were pretty EVEN in fighting. The Hand of Glory put the smack down!
So what happens when it ripps into Diana?

roughrider
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What would be the point of WW fighting Hela in her wrealm? That would be very lopsided.

She isn't quite as dominant in her realm as Mephisto is in his, but she is strong. I just picked it for a location; Hela would combat those who come invading her domain.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tru-marvell
I don't think "where" really matters to Hela as long as she is cloaked.
Very good fight thumbup1

Hela 7/10 Remember what happened to Thor when she realized they were pretty EVEN in fighting. The Hand of Glory put the smack down!
So what happens when it ripps into Diana?

Depends. Diana is a differnt kind of magical creature than Thor. With Different Defenses and gifts. She has all kinds of enchantments people tend to forget about.

hunbu04
In genesis hyppolate(spelling) blade was able to cut dasrkseid that same blade also cut kingdom come superman that blade can cut almost anyone

tru-marvell
Would cutting Hela kill her? I'm not so sure it would, after all her dad -Loki-got beheaded and lived through it with only a stiff neck. And she is nealy Sky father level in total power, stronger than classic thor so I really don't give too Lady Di much hope in a do or die battle

roughrider
Taking off Hela's cloak is her weak point, but Thor himself didn't find that out until he was rolling on the ground in pain from Hela's Death Touch. He grabbed it in desperation. Diana won't have prior knowledge of this, for the fight.

roughrider
Better picture of Hela. Charles Vess always drew Asgard & the Gods terrifically.

Soujaboy
Hela 10/10

She just summons her army of the dead to crush Diana.

Draco69
Yeah, Hades kinda did the same thing....didn't work...on two different occasions.

This is basically a remix of Decay vs. Wonder Woman. With more or less the same results. The lasso draws life energy from Gaea herself allowing her to project it into her ensnared opponents and into herself. It would probably be rather detrimental to a goddess of death.

Also with the possession of the power of truth she can easily force Hela to tell her, her weakness or use the Eyes of Pallas to discern that without her magic cloak she's rather powerless.

Diana wins.

roughrider
Are there Gods who could be beyond the influence of the lasso?

Aside - who's that enemy of Diana's that the lasso doesn't work on?

Draco69
Are there Gods who could be beyond the influence of the lasso?

Aside - who's that enemy of Diana's that the lasso doesn't work on?

None of the Gods are beyond the influence of the lasso. Not even Zeus. Not even Cronos. Even angels like Zauriel are bound by the lasso. It has even worked on beings like Takion and the Highfather. Even Spectre isn't immune to the lasso...

In non-PIS setting, the lasso has never failed to work on any opponent except for Circe. She's the only canonically based foe that the lasso was powerless against. No reason was ever given however.

Hela will not be immune the lasso anymore than the Spectre was.

xmarksthespot
Unless you're Deathstroke... shifty

Draco69
Yeah, well Deathstroke is apparently immune to many things. Like GL's common sense.

Soujaboy
All Hela needs to do is touch Diana and she dies, and considering Hela can transform to her astral form I doubt the lasso will work.

Hela 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
All Hela needs to do is touch Diana and she dies, and considering Hela can transform to her astral form I doubt the lasso will work.

Hela 10/10

Hela definitely doesn't want Diana to die. She really loses then. Besides, Diana could use the Godwave and obliterate Hela. So no one touch quickies for either of them.

Soujaboy
Hela definitely doesn't want Diana to die. She really loses then. Besides, Diana could use the Godwave and obliterate Hela. So no one touch quickies for either of them.

From what I've seen in order to use the godwave you must first pray. When Diana gets on her knees she gets touched and dies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
From what I've seen in order to use the godwave you must first pray. When Diana gets on her knees she gets touched and dies.

Then she transmorfts into the Goddess of Truth and Hela is in trouble. Besides it won't come to that. Diana is too fast for Hela. ANd the lasso pretty much is a sho in win for her.

Soujaboy
Then she transmorfts into the Goddess of Truth and Hela is in trouble. Besides it won't come to that. Diana is too fast for Hela. ANd the lasso pretty much is a sho in win for her.

Who said anything about transforming to the goddess of truth? if thats the case every time hela dies she's resurrected by Odin due to the fact that he needs her and has done so before.

BTW, do you have proof that she just turns to truth woman when she dies?

roughrider
Hela could be completely disintegrated, and she could pull herself back together. That's a durability level she shares with Odin and the highest Gods; only characters like Juggernaut have greater durability.

I grant the power of the lasso, but it brings a question to my mind. They say about the Flash - with speed like that, why isn't every fight just one panel? Because it's like the lasso - why isn't every fight WW has just a single page, if the lasso does that? A lot can happen before that. Hela has astral projection and illusion casting; she could attack Diana with dozens of her forms at once, and be in close before Diana knew which was the real one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hela could be completely disintegrated, and she could pull herself back together. That's a durability level she shares with Odin and the highest Gods; only characters like Juggernaut have greater durability.

I grant the power of the lasso, but it brings a question to my mind. They say about the Flash - with speed like that, why isn't every fight just one panel? Because it's like the lasso - why isn't every fight WW has just a single page, if the lasso does that? A lot can happen before that. Hela has astral projection and illusion casting; she could attack Diana with dozens of her forms at once, and be in close before Diana knew which was the real one.

ON KMC threads, we operate characters at thier optimal. Illusion casting isn't going to work on Diana. Diana Also has the Lasso which grants her continuing renewal. Don't think the death touch would work.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who said anything about transforming to the goddess of truth? if thats the case every time hela dies she's resurrected by Odin due to the fact that he needs her and has done so before.

BTW, do you have proof that she just turns to truth woman when she dies?

She has only died once and she was turned into the Goddess of truth. Which is her role in the pantheon. She is still the avatar of truth now.

Soujaboy
She has only died once and she was turned into the Goddess of truth. Which is her role in the pantheon. She is still the avatar of truth now.

What makes you think she will turn to the wonder truth when killed in this fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What makes you think she will turn to the wonder truth when killed in this fight.

What makes you think she won't. She is the avatar of truth. And what makes you think Hela can Kill Diana, where Sersi, who is more powerful than Hela, Cannot. Neither could Decay. It took the power of Neron to do that. And Neron Beats Hela 8 ways to sunday. I dont' see Diana losing to Hela from anything more than Slip ups. so I give them 5/5

Soujaboy
What makes you think she won't. She is the avatar of truth. And what makes you think Hela can Kill Diana, where Sersi, who is more powerful than Hela, Cannot. Neither could Decay. It took the power of Neron to do that. And Neron Beats Hela 8 ways to sunday. I dont' see Diana losing to Hela from anything more than Slip ups. so I give them 5/5

What makes me think she won't? um just the fact that it's never been stated in comics or in bio's that she automatically transforms to truth woman when she dies.

Sersi more powerful than Hela? na.

Hela's not Decay, and she's not Neron, different power sets and lv's. This isn't a debate on whether or not Hela is as powerful as the characters mentioned above, it's about taking the two's power sets and power sets and comparing who's are of more quality. Hela is obviously the victor when comparing the above.

Hela 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
What makes me think she won't? um just the fact that it's never been stated in comics or in bio's that she automatically transforms to truth woman when she dies.

Sersi more powerful than Hela? na.

Hela's not Decay, and she's not Neron, different power sets and lv's. This isn't a debate on whether or not Hela is as powerful as the characters mentioned above, it's about taking the two's power sets and power sets and comparing who's are of more quality. Hela is obviously the victor when comparing the above.

Hela 10/10

Not really. Hela doesn't have anything to put her above Diana. She isn't stronger. She isn't faster. She isn't a better fighter. Diana's weapons make her just as Dangerous to Hela as hela would be to Diana. None of Hela's illusion powers are going to work. Seris is indeed far more powerful than Hela. And we see how well that works. Sersi turned ALL the pantheons' on thier ear. Hela can't beat Zeus or Odin. WHo says Hela would even be able to Touch Diana? With D's Speed and reflexes. She certainly has the Shield of Aegis. Your giving Hela too much credit and Diana not enough.

roughrider
Is it possible the lasso doesn't work on characters in Marvel? Look at Avengers/JLA. It wasn't stopping Terminus, and The Grandmaster looked like he was playing along, telling enough truth to further his agenda - Diana was suspicious later, about what he wasn't saying.

Soujaboy
Not really. Hela doesn't have anything to put her above Diana. She isn't stronger. She isn't faster. She isn't a better fighter. Diana's weapons make her just as Dangerous to Hela as hela would be to Diana. None of Hela's illusion powers are going to work. Seris is indeed far more powerful than Hela. And we see how well that works. Sersi turned ALL the pantheons' on thier ear. Hela can't beat Zeus or Odin. WHo says Hela would even be able to Touch Diana? With D's Speed and reflexes. She certainly has the Shield of Aegis. Your giving Hela too much credit and Diana not enough.

Prove to me that the illusions won't work on WW.

Show me an attack that Diana has thats a one shot kill.

Show me Diana individually challenging foes on Odin's lv.

As I stated earlier hela touched Diana and she's dead, steals her soul, summons her army, etc.

Hela 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it possible the lasso doesn't work on characters in Marvel? Look at Avengers/JLA. It wasn't stopping Terminus, and The Grandmaster looked like he was playing along, telling enough truth to further his agenda - Diana was suspicious later, about what he wasn't saying.

In Kmc Forum Rules, theyoperate in a neutral zone where all powers work. And Terminus is not a being is it? I thought it was some kind of robot. As far as the Grand master playing along, he was telling the truth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove to me that the illusions won't work on WW.

Show me an attack that Diana has thats a one shot kill.

Show me Diana individually challenging foes on Odin's lv.

As I stated earlier hela touched Diana and she's dead, steals her soul, summons her army, etc.

Hela 10/10

Diana has the Eyes of a Goddes who allows her to see thru illusions. She also is still imbued with her Truth powers as a Goddes. She is immune to Illusions.

Diana's Sword, Tiara, or Godwave are all one shot kills.

Diana Took on Zeus, and deflected the power of the entire greek pantheon.

Hela can't touch Diana. She has the Shield of Aegis to protect her and is too fast.

You should try reading some wonderwoman. You might like her. Obviously you haven't been.

roughrider
I give Diana more credit that Soujaboy - Thor did find a way to come out on top with Hela, and without the use of his hammer. Diana could too. Hela is likely vunerable to the lasso, and greatly weakened without her cloak. Diana isn't completely invunerable, and I think she is vunerable to the Death Touch. Split down the middle, 5/5; that's how I'm leaning.

Draco69

Hela 10/10

It only works on Asgardians and humans. It didn't say anything about immortal goddesses made from clay...

Draco69

That's an assumption that's faulty under forum rules.

Thing is whether she transforms into an astral form or not, all Diana has to do is lasso her once. Due to its unique life-giving properties, Hela will likely perish.

Or she could force Hela to tell Diana her weakness. Especially since it's such a detrimental and obvious one...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
That's an assumption that's faulty under forum rules.

Thing is whether she transforms into an astral form or not, all Diana has to do is lasso her once. Due to its unique life-giving properties, Hela will likely perish.

Or she could force Hela to tell Diana her weakness. Especially since it's such a detrimental and obvious one...
FTW

Soujaboy
It only works on Asgardians and humans. It didn't say anything about immortal goddesses made from clay...

She has a life force, and it's never been stated that she can't.

Draco69
She has a life force, and it's never been stated that she can't.

She's truly immortal unlike Thor and the other Asgardians who are defined as "long-lived". If she's never killed in battle, she'll live forever.

This was shown when the Amazons survived to the 85, 751 century....

Plus her lasso constantly gives her life. Decay instantly kills with a touch as well. It didn't work on Diana..... Hades used numerous death spells on Diana as well....

Evangel94
It proved ineffective against Lobo and Deathstroke. It's been ripped apart on many occasions. What makes you think Hela wouldn't be able to resist it especially in her own realm?

No offense to the lasso, but If the lasso is the only thing Diana is depending on to win in this fight, I got to give Hela the win. Relying a single tool is not a great strategy for victory.

Draco69
Originally posted by Evangel94
It proved ineffective against Lobo and Deathstroke.

PIS. It can affect skyfather-level gods and the Spectre himself...but an assassin and a motorcycle riding alien can resist it?

Does this make sense? Nope. It's no different from when Slade managed to defeat Green Lantern by breaking his hand...

It's been ripped apart on many occasions.

Wrong. It was canonically destroyed once in Golden Perfect where it was shown that if Diana absolves herself from the truth, than the lasso the embodiement of truth in the universe will be breakable.

It cannot be broken unless Diana as the Goddess of Truth deems it so. It is the the ultimate truth. It's the truth that makes the universe function (i.e. the truth is that 2+2 is four not fish).

If the lasso is the only thing Diana is depending on to win in this fight, I got to give Hela the win. Relying a single tool for a win is not a great strategy for victory.

Actually it's all she needs. It's the perfect anti-thesis to Hela.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It proved ineffective against Lobo and Deathstroke. It's been ripped apart on many occasions. What makes you think Hela wouldn't be able to resist it especially in her own realm?

No offense to the lasso, but If the lasso is the only thing Diana is depending on to win in this fight, I got to give Hela the win. Relying a single tool is not a great strategy for victory.
Any more than Hela relying on her cloak isn't a great strat. Besides, when has the Lasso ever been ripped by anyone in continuity? Also Lobo is protected by both Heaven and Hell. Hela wouldn't be able to beat him either. As far as Hela Being able to resist the lasso. Nope. Hades cant. Zeus can't. Diana has faced down a mad zeus. Hela doesn't compare to that. I give them 5/5 Each based on either one with the goods to put the other down.

Draco69
Any more than Hela relying on her cloak isn't a great strat. Besides, when has the Lasso ever been ripped by anyone in continuity? Also Lobo is protected by both Heaven and Hell. Hela wouldn't be able to beat him either. As far as Hela Being able to resist the lasso. Nope. Hades cant. Zeus can't. Diana has faced down a mad zeus. Hela doesn't compare to that. I give them 5/5 Each based on either one with the goods to put the other down.

True. Lobo is a plot-device ridden character. It seems that both Heaven and Hell fear him so, I guess it makes sense that the lasso possible won't work on him.

If the Presence fears him for some stupid reason....

nvrbeenwthagirl
True. Lobo is a plot-device ridden character. It seems that both Heaven and Hell fear him so, I guess it makes sense that the lasso possible won't work on him.

If the Presence fears him for some stupid reason....
The Presence doesn't like him. He fears that Lobo would come in heaven and start messing up stuff.

Evangel94
PIS. It can affect skyfather-level gods and the Spectre himself...but an assassin and a motorcycle riding alien can resist it?

Lobo has always been portrayed as a heavy hitter in DC, so I'm not above him breaking the lasso. To me, if it happened, it happened and there's no debating it. Just take it in stride and keep moving foward.

Draco69
Lobo has always been portrayed as a heavy hitter in DC, so I'm not above him breaking the lasso. To me, if it happened, it happened and there's no debating it.

Yeeeaaaah. He didn't break though. He for some odd reason managed to resist it.

It doesn't matter if he's a "heavy hitter". NOTHING can break it. Not even the Spectre could break it. Not Superman. Not Darkseid. Not Captain Marvel. Not Orion. Not Zeus. All of these who are superior in strength to Lobo.

And your logic doesn't make sense. If it happened than it's admissible under forum rules?

I mean if Slade resisted the lasso is not PIS in your book than his PIS ridden portrayal against the JLA is admissible as well.

Evangel94

It doesn't matter if he's a "heavy hitter". NOTHING can break it. Not even the Spectre could break it. Not Superman. Not Darkseid. Not Captain Marvel. Not Orion. Not Zeus.

I'm just going to stop debating with you here. It just seems whatever I would say would just fall on deaf ears.

I'll just leave you with these words of advice:

There's always a bigger dog out there. There's always someone whose stronger, faster, or more resilient. No one character is invincible. No one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm just going to stop debating with you here. It just seems whatever I would say would just fall on deaf ears.

I'll just you with these words of advice:

There's always a bigger dog out there. There's always someone whose stronger, faster, or more resilient. No one character is invincible. No one.

This is about the lasso of Truth. No one has ever broken the Lasso while Diana remains the avatar of truth.

nvrbeenwthagirl

the Ultimator is pretty invincible. big grin

Draco69

Honey, please don't feign intellectual superiority. erm

You clearly lack the ability to discern high-end and low-end showings.

Even when they're so obvious.

Let's do simple math: If the Wrath of God can't break the lasso, what makes you think Lobo can?

Come on now.....

When I want advice on how to make a rather poor comeback, I'll come straight to you.

Ah, yes. The deceptively wise statement meant to deflect your own inability to debate properly.

The statement you made above is just lofty and completely inconsequential to the topic.

erm

nvrbeenwthagirl

Let's do simple math: If the Wrath of God can't break the lasso, what makes you think Lobo can?

Come on now.....

When I want advice on how to make a rather poor comeback, I'll come straight to you.

Ah, yes. The deceptively wise statement meant to deflect your own inability to debate properly.

The statement you made above is just lofty and completely inconsequential to the topic.

erm

Don't piss of Draco embarrasment mad

roughrider
Draco is a very knowledgeable Wonder Woman fan, not an unreasoning fanboy. He makes respectable arguements. Let's not get into name-calling; just agree to disagree.

Soujaboy
She's truly immortal unlike Thor and the other Asgardians who are defined as "long-lived". If she's never killed in battle, she'll live forever.

This was shown when the Amazons survived to the 85, 751 century....

Plus her lasso constantly gives her life. Decay instantly kills with a touch as well. It didn't work on Diana..... Hades used numerous death spells on Diana as well....

the only reason the Asgardians die is because of Ragnarok, their born into doom as stated by Thor in Ragnarok. Otherwise they would be about as immortal as the Olympians.

Neither Decay or Hades are Hela, there attacks may differ from those of Hela's. Besides, you think DC would allow WW to die that easily?

darthgoober
What this fight comes down to is actually pretty simple, a low/mid level skyfather level character, vs a low/level herald level character. That's not to say that WW doesn't have a chance to take a couple of wins through her weapons if she gets lucky(because they ARE designed to take on being's like her), but Hela should take a decent majority. Say...7-8/10.

roughrider
If Hela curses Diana with brittle bones like she did once with Thor, she will need all her speed to avoid getting hit. Because those shots from Hela will REALLY hurt, now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
What this fight comes down to is actually pretty simple, a low/mid level skyfather level character, vs a low/level herald level character. That's not to say that WW doesn't have a chance to take a couple of wins through her weapons if she gets lucky(because they ARE designed to take on being's like her), but Hela should take a decent majority. Say...7-8/10.

Low Lvl herald level character? How many Heralds can hold up the Spectre or Pull the Earth?

Soujaboy
Low Lvl herald level character? How many Heralds can hold up the Spectre or Pull the Earth?

The Spectre's weight was pure speculation, and she pulled the earth along with two other characters.

Thor's strength feats are more impressive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Spectre's weight was pure speculation, and she pulled the earth along with two other characters.

Thor's strength feats are more impressive.

what the hell does Thor's Strenght feats have to do with anything? The most I've seen thor do is move the midgard Serpant. Superman and Diana could both pull that feat off. I'm not that impressed. And the Spectres Weight is not Speculative. IT was said that they carried the weight of eternity. The reason they didn't give it an actual number is becuz it couldn't be one. Unlike Marvel who just likes to make up these rediculous numbers like millions of times more powerful than the Marvel multiverse combined crap, they just decided to leave it open to let you know that there was no ending to his weight. Which is why they eventully had to let him fall. And Even if she did pull the weight of the Earth with Two other beings, Since when has any Herald ever been shown doing a strength feat on that lvl? She's not exactly Low lvl Herald. Especially since No Herald under Morg WOL could pull 10/10 on her. Not if she's ready for them.

Soujaboy
what the hell does Thor's Strenght feats have to do with anything? The most I've seen thor do is move the midgard Serpant. Superman and Diana could both pull that feat off. I'm not that impressed. And the Spectres Weight is not Speculative. IT was said that they carried the weight of eternity. The reason they didn't give it an actual number is becuz it couldn't be one. Unlike Marvel who just likes to make up these rediculous numbers like millions of times more powerful than the Marvel multiverse combined crap, they just decided to leave it open to let you know that there was no ending to his weight. Which is why they eventully had to let him fall. And Even if she did pull the weight of the Earth with Two other beings, Since when has any Herald ever been shown doing a strength feat on that lvl? She's not exactly Low lvl Herald. Especially since No Herald under Morg WOL could pull 10/10 on her. Not if she's ready for them.

Show me were it's stated that his weight was the equvilant to that of Eternity. If that were true the moon and that solar syatem would have collpased under his weight.

Thor's Earth serpent feat is more impressive than anything WW has ever done, however there's more.

such as... shaking entire planets

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thor38809hc7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thor38810yh9.jpg

or Closing and punching through dimensional walls

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/powertodemolishworlds.jpg

or throwing the earth out of orbit in an arm wrestling match

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/moutainfalls.jpg

Show me a feat of WW doing anything as impressive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Show me were it's stated that his weight was the equvilant to that of Eternity. If that were true the moon and that solar syatem would have collpased under his weight.

Thor's Earth serpent feat is more impressive than anything WW has ever done, however there's more.

such as...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thor38809hc7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thor38810yh9.jpg

Show me a feat of WW doing anything as impressive.
Um first of all, Those aren't exactly Thor strength Feats. he seems to me to be using the Hammer. Also, Diana has her own feats to which Thor can't repeat or do as well. He can't hold a being like the spectre with his weapon. He can't Deflect all the power of the Greek Pantheon. Hell Thor got his ass beat by Zeus alone. You obviously dont' read much WW. She beat a Daxamite before. Beings who are much stronger than Even Superman. Show me a strength feat of Thor's where he lifts anythign as heavy as the Spectre. Then I'll shut up. Show me Thor and Drax holdin the LT and I'll concede that his strength feats top Diana's. As a matter of fact, There is a link that shows Diana in a test of strength against Superman as they are locked in battle. Superman's strength feats trump thors, and WW was locked in a test with Superman. Any way, This thread is not about thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img212.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...liftspectre.jpg
Read it, ETERNITY now what???@!!@!

http://img213.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...lection53pu.jpg

Deflecting the power of the Entire Greek Pantheon. THor Gets Beaten By zeus alone!!

http://img222.echo.cx/my.php?image=...asteroid1oi.jpg

Not impressive? I think not!!

http://img129.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...am-DCP_pg19.jpg

Locked in a test of strength against Superman

http://img163.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...vsdemon41jt.jpg

Versus Etrigan, a being who has the power to collapse a fifth of a universe!!!

If links don't work, check the WW respect thread.

Soujaboy
Um first of all, Those aren't exactly Thor strength Feats. he seems to me to be using the Hammer. Also, Diana has her own feats to which Thor can't repeat or do as well. He can't hold a being like the spectre with his weapon. He can't Deflect all the power of the Greek Pantheon. Hell Thor got his ass beat by Zeus alone. You obviously dont' read much WW. She beat a Daxamite before. Beings who are much stronger than Even Superman. Show me a strength feat of Thor's where he lifts anythign as heavy as the Spectre. Then I'll shut up. Show me Thor and Drax holdin the LT and I'll concede that his strength feats top Diana's. As a matter of fact, There is a link that shows Diana in a test of strength against Superman as they are locked in battle. Superman's strength feats trump thors, and WW was locked in a test with Superman. Any way, This thread is not about thor.

Since when did Mjolnir have strength or provide strength or that matter? It's never been stated as much in comics so theres no reason to assume as much.

Again Mjolnir has never been stated to provide the user with extra strength, and has never itself been stated to have strength.

Again WW didn't lift the Spectre, she(with help) halped catch or shall I sat guide his fall. She didn't hold him as you stated, she with helped guided his fall. However this imo isn't that impressive considering you have nothing to compare the Spectres weight to, and all we really know is that he's heavy.

I hope your not throwing WW's feats out believeing that she anywhere near Thor in terms of raw power?

Your always telling posters that they must not read this, and they must not read that. If you ever picked up a Thor comic you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like Thor got his ass beaten by Zeus. If you wrent so tangled in your fanboy ways you would know that Zeus and Thor stalemated for months.

You really are trying to say that WW is as strong and powerful as Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when did Mjolnir have strength or provide strength or that matter? It's never been stated as much in comics so theres no reason to assume as much.

Again Mjolnir has never been stated to provide the user with extra strength, and has never itself been stated to have strength.

Again WW didn't lift the Spectre, she(with help) halped catch or shall I sat guide his fall. She didn't hold him as you stated, she with helped guided his fall. However this imo isn't that impressive considering you have nothing to compare the Spectres weight to, and all we really know is that he's heavy.

I hope your not throwing WW's feats out believeing that she anywhere near Thor in terms of raw power?

Your always telling posters that they must not read this, and they must not read that. If you ever picked up a Thor comic you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like Thor got his ass beaten by Zeus. If you wrent so tangled in your fanboy ways you would know that Zeus and Thor stalemated for months.

You really are trying to say that WW is as strong and powerful as Thor.

First of all, Those feats you put up were not Thor Punching anything. Those where Thor striking something with his hammer. A hammer charged with ODIN Force. Nothing to do with Thor's Strength. Got me. Ok I"ll go even slower. Zeus could have beaten Thor any time he wanted. Even I know this. Hell Zeus even said so. And the Spectre carries the weight of the conciesness of Eternity. There is nothing to Speculate. Eternity is Infinite you WW hater. Also, Even if WW only pulled one 100th the weight of the Earth, That would still put her in the Billions of tons range. And we all know she was pulling her fair third of the Earth. Also, I put up a scan of WW in a strength Battle with Superman. Superman has many more Feats than Thor. I also put WW up against Etrigan. The being who can collapse a 5th of a universe. SO I really dont' knwo what planet u live on that you think Thor is SUperior to Diana. Besides, She has a couple tricks even he can't beat. The lasso, and the Godwave Punch. Not To mention a tiara or a sword that can kill him in one hit.

olympian

Well yeah, its quite possible than both Superman and WW could duplicate that feat.

But any of them alone? Or WW alone? She doesnt have on her lonesome feats with these kind of side effects. Thor wasent just pulling the Serpent, the whole contest (the Serpent was resisting the pull) created side effects on Earth. Like weatcher changing, earthquakes and stuff. The same with the armrestling match.

More. You claim that Mjolnir feats dont count because of the hammer`s nature. The same works for Diana, case in point:

You cant compare Thor vs Zeus with Diana and the Greek Phanteon. Thor against Zeus was an actual figth. WW deflecting the Phanteon blast to create a new Mountain, wasent.

Not To mention a tiara or a sword that can kill him in one hit.

How many gods you saw having the head actually cut *off*? Deimos and who else? The tiara can cut Thor, but cutting *off* is something we cant be certain. Deimos as sure as crystal is not even close to Thor`s level all around.

Eternity is Infinite you WW hater

Rubbish. The only thing they stated was that "Eternity" was "heavy". Not infinite, or anything else for that matter.

I also put WW up against Etrigan. The being who can collapse a 5th of a universe.

Based on?

Keep in mind that she had less impressive showings against him, outside the one from Byrne`s run.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
Well yeah, its quite possible than both Superman and WW could duplicate that feat.

But any of them alone? Or WW alone? She doesnt have on her lonesome feats with these kind of side effects. Thor wasent just pulling the Serpent, the whole contest (the Serpent was resisting the pull) created side effects on Earth. Like weatcher changing, earthquakes and stuff. The same with the armrestling match.

Second. You claim that Mjolnir feats dont count because of the hammer`s nature. The same works for Diana, case in point:

You cant compare Thor vs Zeus with Diana and the Greek Phanteon. Thor against Zeus was an actual figth. WW deflecting the Phanteon blast to create a new Mountain, wasent.

More. How many gods you saw having the head actually cut *off*? One wich was Deimos, correct? The tiara can cut Thor, but cutting *off* is something we cant be certain. Deimos as sure as crystal is not even close to Thor`s level all around.

Rubbish. The only thing they stated was that "Eternity" was *heavy*. Not infinite. Or anything else.

Actually I meant Diana or Superman alone could pull off the serpant thing. And it just amazes me how you can't extrapolate what the weight of the concieus of eternity meant. IF Superman, who has many more feats of strength than Thor and better ones I might add, is hold up the spectre with WW, and they are both holding him up from equal sides, theyhave to be holding up equal weight. Or else she would have dropped her side first. Seeing that Superman was at the height of his lifting capacity, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that Diana was matching him, How ever briefly,since they were both holding opposite sides of the same being. Your telling me that Superman's max lifting capacity is trumped by Thor? Becuz That is basically what you would have to be able to do to trump Diana's Lifting power. s far as creating a new moutain, you aare using cheap wording to try and down play the feat. It wasn't just a mountin. It was Olympus. And they took all of thier combined might and blasted against her shield to destroy Olympus. Which is how much power it took to destroy and make a new "mountain' as you like to call it. It just amazes me that someone can post feats of thor's and it's ok, but when I post scans of Diana's, you find a way to deconstruct the awesomeness of her feats. come on bub. Your showing thru and thru.

olympian
Actually I meant Diana or Superman alone could pull off the serpant thing. And it just amazes me how you can't extrapolate what the weight of the concieus of eternity meant

It meant what was stated. Something heavy. Other than that, the how much its all speculation.

The last statement its meant to be comedic im sure. You *know* how much "Eternity weigths"? Really?

IF Superman, who has many more feats of strength than Thor and better ones I might add, is hold up the spectre with WW, and they are both holding him up from equal sides, theyhave to be holding up equal weight.

Bravo. And that helps us to measure the weigth they wer trying to hold, how?

Your telling me that Superman's max lifting capacity is trumped by Thor? Becuz That is basically what you would have to be able to do to trump Diana's Lifting power

I didnt compared Thor to Superman. But since you asked, they both have at theyr best planet shaking force and above.

Diana, doesnt. And that is without even counting the Spectre feat for Superman.

s far as creating a new moutain, you aare using cheap wording to try and down play the feat. It wasn't just a mountin. It was Olympus. And they took all of thier combined might and blasted against her shield to destroy Olympus. Which is how much power it took to destroy and make a new "mountain' as you like to call it.

I call it the same thing that Heracles did, when he explained the feat to Hypollita.

but when I post scans of Diana's, you find a way to deconstruct the awesomeness of her feats. come on bub. Your showing thru and thru.

So, where was it showed/stated that the Demon could colappsed a 5th of a Universe?

nvrbeenwthagirl
It meant what was stated. Something heavy. Other than that, the how much its all speculation.

The last statement its meant to be comedic im sure. You *know* how much "Eternity weigths"? Really?

Bravo. And that helps us to measure the weigth they wer trying to hold, how?

I didnt compared Thor to Superman. But since you asked, they both have at theyr best planet shaking force and above.

Diana, doesnt. And that is without even counting the Spectre feat for Superman.

I call it the same thing that Heracles did, when he explained the feat to Hypollita.

So, where was it showed/stated that the Demon could colappsed a 5th of a Universe?

Superman has on many occasions Mentioned that Him and Diana are physical Equals. The Omac Files show them as Physical Equals. Diana has been shown to stalemate Captain Marvel who has been shown to Stalemate Superman. Superman has told DIana that he considers her the planet's next line of Defense after himself. With all the Superbeings running around on DC's earth. that is saying alot. If Diana can help tow the Earth, what makes you think she doesn't have planet shaking force? That one doesn't make sense to me. confused confused You are trying to down play her power. When you can name 10 beings who have gone toe to toe with Superman as many times as Diana has then i'll concede that she doesn't have planet shaking power. As a matter of fact, she draws her strength from the planet itself. Also, the Demon along with DS, Dr. Fate, Orion, and Highfather collapsed a universe.

roughrider
Calling Diana Herald-level is comparitive. She's more powerful than Terrax or Firelord, probably, but she couldn't defeat the Silver Surfer.

Regarding Hela - keep in mind she has a pact with Mistress Death to choose anyone for her realm, Asgardian or Human. No one is off limits, which is why the touch of death or decaying should work against WW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Calling Diana Herald-level is comparitive. She's more powerful than Terrax or Firelord, probably, but she couldn't defeat the Silver Surfer.

Regarding Hela - keep in mind she has a pact with Mistress Death to choose anyone for her realm, Asgardian or Human. No one is off limits, which is why the touch of death or decaying should work against WW.

No one is saying that it couldn't work. We also know that Diana has the goods to take down Hela. Especially since Diana could see Hela's weakness with her eyes of a Goddess. She also has Weapons that even out the playing field. I've already given them 5/5 each.

olympian
Superman has on many occasions Mentioned that Him and Diana are physical Equals. The Omac Files show them as Physical Equals. Diana has been shown to stalemate Captain Marvel who has been shown to Stalemate Superman. Superman has told DIana that he considers her the planet's next line of Defense after himself

Yes. And hes told Captain Marvel the same thing, and Black Adam the same thing and MM the same thing.

The main difference is, where strength is concerned, *some* actually showed it besides being stated.

Captain Marvel did. BA did. MM otoh hand usually doesnt. WW usually doesnt. She usually ends up relying on skills, and gear where others (read, CM and BA) dont.

If Diana can help tow the Earth, what makes you think she doesn't have planet shaking force?

On her lonesome? Not to be rude, but...is there an echo in here?

The main point: where does she have a contest against another being/top tier where she generates that kind of force/ it shows up as a side effect of the struggle?

We are not talking about the same thing. Give fligth to Hulk and Herc and together with Thor, they can town the planet. But it wont be a feat to either alone. Have Thor going against Hercules in an armwrestling match and see that kind of force being generated. Its different. They arent backing each other up, they are testing strength against the other.

You are trying to down play her power.

I place her exactly where she shows to be. Top tier, but not exactly on par with Superman. For all the talk about if Hercules or Thor are exactly on that place inside the class, they have feats backing it up, to whoever defends them.

Also, the Demon along with DS, Dr. Fate, Orion, and Highfather collapsed a universe.

If he did it along with all of them, it doesnt count as a feat for him, does it?

Because you sold it out as WW going against a being who could colapse a 5th of a universe where he was only part of a larger group.

Out of curiosity, in what comic did that one happened?

darthgoober
I didn't say that she was definitely low herald level, I said low/mid herald level. And the majority of her feats back up that assessment. If her lifting Spectre is the same as her lifting the weight of the universe(even with help), then that's just an example of PIS for EVERYONE concerned. The universe would have an INFINITE weight, and even if the weight were divided between a thousand other people, that would mean that each of them were still lifting an infinite amount of weight. So the Spectre feat wasn't ACTUALLY lifting the weight of the universe, or it was PIS, it's that simple.

A low to mid herald level classification is completely fair to WW. That means that she's above people like the Hulk, but lower than the likes of Superman or Surfer.

olympian
We dont have to worry about PIS in that one, since it wasent stated as such.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
I didn't say that she was definitely low herald level, I said low/mid herald level. And the majority of her feats back up that assessment. If her lifting Spectre is the same as her lifting the weight of the universe(even with help), then that's just an example of PIS for EVERYONE concerned. The universe would have an INFINITE weight, and even if the weight were divided between a thousand other people, that would mean that each of them were still lifting an infinite amount of weight. So the Spectre feat wasn't ACTUALLY lifting the weight of the universe, or it was PIS, it's that simple.

A low to mid herald level classification is completely fair to WW. That means that she's above people like the Hulk, but lower than the likes of Superman or Surfer.

Low to mid lvl herald lvl beings dont' get quoted as being two of the mightiest beings in existance. Not when DC beings are concerned. YOu'd have to be High tier herald lvl or better. As a matter of fact, I'd wager that if the Surfer couldn't produce a certain red sun or kryptonite effect on superman, he wouldnt' be able to beat him either.

Soujaboy
Low to mid lvl herald lvl beings dont' get quoted as being two of the mightiest beings in existance. Not when DC beings are concerned. YOu'd have to be High tier herald lvl or better. As a matter of fact, I'd wager that if the Surfer couldn't produce a certain red sun or kryptonite effect on superman, he wouldnt' be able to beat him either.

Surfer would beat the mess out of Superman and Wonder Woman. Actually now that I think about it, any herald could potentially defeat WW.

Soujaboy
First of all, Those feats you put up were not Thor Punching anything. Those where Thor striking something with his hammer. A hammer charged with ODIN Force. Nothing to do with Thor's Strength. Got me. Ok I"ll go even slower. Zeus could have beaten Thor any time he wanted. Even I know this. Hell Zeus even said so. And the Spectre carries the weight of the conciesness of Eternity. There is nothing to Speculate. Eternity is Infinite you WW hater. Also, Even if WW only pulled one 100th the weight of the Earth, That would still put her in the Billions of tons range. And we all know she was pulling her fair third of the Earth. Also, I put up a scan of WW in a strength Battle with Superman. Superman has many more Feats than Thor. I also put WW up against Etrigan. The being who can collapse a 5th of a universe. SO I really dont' knwo what planet u live on that you think Thor is SUperior to Diana. Besides, She has a couple tricks even he can't beat. The lasso, and the Godwave Punch. Not To mention a tiara or a sword that can kill him in one hit.

Find some proof that states that Mjolnir enhances Thor's strength or shut up. If you would take your head out of your behind you would know that any being that is worthy enough to wield Mjolnir receives all the power of Thor. That includes strength, speed, durability, etc.

BTW, on the previous page I posted scans of Thor punching through a dimensional wall.

Well ya the comic displayed otherwise, I mean Zeus just beating the shit out of Thor.

Zeus said nothing of the sort, he stated he was holding back yet was impressed with Thor's power and resilience.

You do know that if Spectre weight was the equivalent to Eternity that the very moon and the universe itself would have collapsed under his weight? however it didn't meaning that he may have weighed "a lot" but it sure the hell didn't equal all of Eternity.

That may be true, but we don't even know how much of the weight she was obligated to pull. For all we know, Superman and MM were baring all the weight of the planet while she was pulling a small portion.

Superman doesn't have way more strength feats than Thor.

You do know that Thor has absorbed a blast that would have destroyed a 5th of the universe?

The planet of logic and knowledge is the planet I live on, this is something you obviously lack.

Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer >>>>>>>>>>> WW

nvrbeenwthagirl
Find some proof that states that Mjolnir enhances Thor's strength or shut up. If you would take your head out of your behind you would know that any being that is worthy enough to wield Mjolnir receives all the power of Thor. That includes strength, speed, durability, etc.

BTW, on the previous page I posted scans of Thor punching through a dimensional wall.

Well ya the comic displayed otherwise, I mean Zeus just beating the shit out of Thor.

Zeus said nothing of the sort, he stated he was holding back yet was impressed with Thor's power and resilience.

You do know that if Spectre weight was the equivalent to Eternity that the very moon and the universe itself would have collapsed under his weight? however it didn't meaning that he may have weighed "a lot" but it sure the hell didn't equal all of Eternity.

That may be true, but we don't even know how much of the weight she was obligated to pull. For all we know, Superman and MM were baring all the weight of the planet while she was pulling a small portion.

Superman doesn't have way more strength feats than Thor.

You do know that Thor has absorbed a blast that would have destroyed a 5th of the universe?

The planet of logic and knowledge is the planet I live on, this is something you obviously lack.

Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer >>>>>>>>>>> WW

IS anyone supposed to take you seriously? If this were the case, Superman would have been able to kill diana since he thought she was doomsday who had just killed Lois. I think that your just a tad bit uninformed or bias. And I'll say it again, Without A specific use of one of Superman's weakness, Silver Surfer can't beat Superman. Any more than Thor could if Superman had a resistance to magic. And No where in any of my ****ing post, did you see me say the Hammer was amping thor's strenth. stop being a dick and looking for the wrong shit. Look for what i'm saying. I said that those feats that were posted didn' tlook like strength feats to me. He was hitting something with the hammer. Which is charged with Odin force. I doubt he could have caused the same amount of DMG with just his fist. TARD

Soujaboy
IS anyone supposed to take you seriously? If this were the case, Superman would have been able to kill diana since he thought she was doomsday who had just killed Lois. I think that your just a tad bit uninformed or bias. And I'll say it again, Without A specific use of one of Superman's weakness, Silver Surfer can't beat Superman. Any more than Thor could if Superman had a resistance to magic. And No where in any of my ****ing post, did you see me say the Hammer was amping thor's strenth. stop being a dick and looking for the wrong shit. Look for what i'm saying. I said that those feats that were posted didn' tlook like strength feats to me. He was hitting something with the hammer. Which is charged with Odin force. I doubt he could have caused the same amount of DMG with just his fist. TARD

Most poster do, except for you of course. It seems to me that you just don't face fact and truth well.erm

He didn't kill her, just hogged the shit out of her. Fact remains that he's more powerful though.

Yes Surfer and Thor can defeat Superman. It's called versatility, the same reason he would lose to a GL. Surfer could drop him in a black hole, Thor could shrink him or shove Mjolnir down his throat, a GL could do well... just about anything he so wishes.

You said that it wasn't a strength feat for Thor, but for the hammer thus implying that Mjolnir alone amped his strength or has strength.

Your always ranting about reporting people for insulting you yet you seem to carelessly throw that "dick" word around.

I told you already that there's a scan on the previous page showing Thor "punching" through a dimensional wall.

Your doubts mean nothing without proof.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Most poster do, except for you of course. It seems to me that you just don't face fact and truth well.erm

He didn't kill her, just hogged the shit out of her. Fact remains that he's more powerful though.

Yes Surfer and Thor can defeat Superman. It's called versatility, the same reason he would lose to a GL. Surfer could drop him in a black hole, Thor could shrink him or shove Mjolnir down his throat, a GL could do well... just about anything he so wishes.

You said that it wasn't a strength feat for Thor, but for the hammer thus implying that Mjolnir alone amped his strength or has strength.

Your always ranting about reporting people for insulting you yet you seem to carelessly throw that "dick" word around.

I told you already that there's a scan on the previous page showing Thor "punching" through a dimensional wall.

Your doubts mean nothing without proof.

First of all, How many people in Marvel are in Diana's Strength Range? how many of them are as resistant to magic as she is? She's more resistant to magic, telepathy, and matter transmution than Thor is. And your saying he dogged the shit out of her, did you read the same story I did? she was holding back. She knew he was out of his mind with rage and anger. I also remember her making his ears bleed and breaking some ribs. Now how many beings in comics have actually broken Superman's bones. Nothing but the very highest of tier characters are in Diana's Strength Range, Nothing but the highest calibur opponents have ever broken superman's bones. So I am quite puzzed about your equation of Superman/Thor/And surfer. And if your talking versatility, Hell Diana has that in the Bag as well. Cuz she has as many one use powers as Thor. and can get even more.

darthgoober
Well of course the Marvel characters can't beat Supes if your going to start taking away their abilities while leaving all of Supes. Surfer's control over virtually all energy is part of his character. If you take that away from him for the fight, you might as well take away Supes strength while your at it(though even without red sun or k-nite, Surfer would still have solar energy absorbtion). So your point is somewhat moot.

bigbran
Low to mid lvl herald lvl beings dont' get quoted as being two of the mightiest beings in existance. Not when DC beings are concerned. YOu'd have to be High tier herald lvl or better. As a matter of fact, I'd wager that if the Surfer couldn't produce a certain red sun or kryptonite effect on superman, he wouldnt' be able to beat him either. Now... this is bullshit.

Why can't he defeat Superman, without his red sun radiation?

Soujaboy
First of all, How many people in Marvel are in Diana's Strength Range? how many of them are as resistant to magic as she is? She's more resistant to magic, telepathy, and matter transmution than Thor is. And your saying he dogged the shit out of her, did you read the same story I did? she was holding back. She knew he was out of his mind with rage and anger. I also remember her making his ears bleed and breaking some ribs. Now how many beings in comics have actually broken Superman's bones. Nothing but the very highest of tier characters are in Diana's Strength Range, Nothing but the highest calibur opponents have ever broken superman's bones. So I am quite puzzed about your equation of Superman/Thor/And surfer. And if your talking versatility, Hell Diana has that in the Bag as well. Cuz she has as many one use powers as Thor. and can get even more.

There are a number of characters who are as strong, stronger, or slightly weaker than WW. Thor, Hercules, Hulk, Sentry, Hyperion, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut, Kurse, Mangog, BRB, etc. I don't understand why you find Marvel characters so competent when compared to DC characters.

I'm not sure?

Thor deals with magic on a regular basis and has shown no sign of weakness when being pit against it. He has battled countless mystical beings, more so than even your beloved WW.

Again Thor has shown great resistance to telepathy as well. Thor was able to withstand a telepathic assault that not even Moondragon was able to cope with.

Matter manipulation? meh, don't know and don't care much. Considering WW can't transmute matter while Thor can, I find this as no problem.

She go knocked from the sun to earth, it was clear he was hogging her.

Name them, and I'll name Thor's. With standard equipment or even if she posses all her weapons Thor is more powerful than she.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There are a number of characters who are as strong, stronger, or slightly weaker than WW. Thor, Hercules, Hulk, Sentry, Hyperion, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut, Kurse, Mangog, BRB, etc. I don't understand why you find Marvel characters so competent when compared to DC characters.

I'm not sure?

Thor deals with magic on a regular basis and has shown no sign of weakness when being pit against it. He has battled countless mystical beings, more so than even your beloved WW.

Again Thor has shown great resistance to telepathy as well. Thor was able to withstand a telepathic assault that not even Moondragon was able to cope with.

Matter manipulation? meh, don't know and don't care much. Considering WW can't transmute matter while Thor can, I find this as no problem.

She go knocked from the sun to earth, it was clear he was hogging her.

Name them, and I'll name Thor's. With standard equipment or even if she posses all her weapons Thor is more powerful than she.
LOL, her Godwave trumps all of his power. She has not only gobs of Weapons, but the ability to call upon more powers from the Gods in certain Situlations. And You basically answered my question for me. WHen you named all those people who are at WW's lvl in strength,all of those people would give Thor a hard time in battle. SO your equation putting WW way on the other end of the spectrum is trumped by your own estimation of whom WW is in leagues with.

Soujaboy
LOL, her Godwave trumps all of his power. She has not only gobs of Weapons, but the ability to call upon more powers from the Gods in certain Situlations. And You basically answered my question for me. WHen you named all those people who are at WW's lvl in strength,all of those people would give Thor a hard time in battle. SO your equation putting WW way on the other end of the spectrum is trumped by your own estimation of whom WW is in leagues with.

So one attack makes her more versatile than Thor? Considering it's not her own power and it's technically outside help, it's not that impressive.

Yes, most of the characters mentioned would give Thor a hard time in a physical confrontation, but in an all out battle some of the characters wouldn't stand much of a chance.

In strength she's in their league, but not as strong. However in a heated battle with Thor, Surfer, or Superman she'd get hogged.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So one attack makes her more versatile than Thor? Considering it's not her own power and it's technically outside help, it's not that impressive.

Yes, most of the characters mentioned would give Thor a hard time in a physical confrontation, but in an all out battle some of the characters wouldn't stand much of a chance.

In strength she's in their league, but not as strong. However in a heated battle with Thor, Surfer, or Superman she'd get hogged.

In a heated battle, She'd Get hogged? in a heated battle, Thor would have to be dishing out punishment like Zeus and Superman at better than light speeds. He would have to deal with an all out Diana. We've seen what she does when she's holding bak. Breaking Supers ribs. When she's not holding back, she's beaten Daxamites and White martians. So exactly when would thor hog her? Since she has magic defense against his every attack. Her combat speed trumps thors. And she's in thier strength league but not as strong? PROVE IT. Also one more thing. what makes her as versatile as Thor is she has been shown to pull powers out of her ass. And The Godwave is her attack. Especially since Thor gets his power from the Odin force. HIs hammer is an outside source by all accounts. So I dont see how you can call her Godwave outside but not Thor's Hammer and all it's wonderful abilities.

Soujaboy
In a heated battle, She'd Get hogged? in a heated battle, Thor would have to be dishing out punishment like Zeus and Superman at better than light speeds. He would have to deal with an all out Diana. We've seen what she does when she's holding bak. Breaking Supers ribs. When she's not holding back, she's beaten Daxamites and White martians. So exactly when would thor hog her? Since she has magic defense against his every attack. Her combat speed trumps thors. And she's in thier strength league but not as strong? PROVE IT. Also one more thing. what makes her as versatile as Thor is she has been shown to pull powers out of her ass. And The Godwave is her attack. Especially since Thor gets his power from the Odin force. HIs hammer is an outside source by all accounts. So I dont see how you can call her Godwave outside but not Thor's Hammer and all it's wonderful abilities.

All Thor would have to do is BFR her, ko her, shrink her, hit her with a god blast, use an anti gravity blast so she can no longer move, transmute her body into jello, simply smash her head in, put her to sleep(has done so with Mjolnir), use a life force blast, paralyze her(he's done so), anti force blast, increase his lightning by 10,000 fold and attack her with an onslaught of lightning bolts, etc.

When Thor's not holding back he's defeated all of Infinity watch which includes a number of top tier characters. This includes, owning Drax with the power gem, hogging Surfer, hogging BRB, etc.

So now she has a defense against his every attack. Show me proof of this, seeing as how all these defenses you speak of didn't aid her when she was punched from the sun to earth.

Her combat speed doesn't trump Thor seeing as Thor can literally swing Mjolnir at multiples of the speed of light. Show me Diana swinging anything at light speed.

I have, by simply stating feats that you were unable to match. Alone she doesn't have the feats to match up with Thor or Superman.

Name these powers you speak of, or hush.

Mjolnir has actually been stated to only channel Thor's power, meaning that Thor could potentially one day accomplish all the feat Mjolnir has shown us. Thor has half elder god half uber god, has been stated to be more than all of Asgard.

No it's not her attack. She has to get down and pray to other gods just to use the attack. I've never seen thor beg to use Mjolnir, have you?

The Odin Force is basically a blood trait passed down from father to son, much different than the godwave.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All Thor would have to do is BFR her, ko her, shrink her, hit her with a god blast, use an anti gravity blast so she can no longer move, transmute her body into jello, simply smash her head in, put her to sleep(has done so with Mjolnir), use a life force blast, paralyze her(he's done so), anti force blast, increase his lightning by 10,000 fold and attack her with an onslaught of lightning bolts, etc.

"And exactly is he going to BFR her when she has the Sandles of Hermes? How is Gravity going to stop a being who get's thier powers from the Earth? Who can tow the moon? How is Thor going to transmute Diana when she is immune to transmutation? How is he going to smash her head in when Superman punched Diana at faster than Light speeds and her head didn't cave in? Besides, Diana can easily block the Hammer's swing. And what is to stop diana from lassoing Thor and simply severing his head with her sword or Tiara? You act as if Thor would just be fighting a simpleton who isn't a trained Goddess with as many ways to instantly kill him as he has her. "

When Thor's not holding back he's defeated all of Infinity watch which includes a number of top tier characters. This includes, owning Drax with the power gem, hogging Surfer, hogging BRB, etc.

"Thor has also gotten his assed kicked by ONE juggernaut, ONe Hulk, ect. Diana at height has fought White martians, Multiple members of the Crime Syndicate, ANGELS, and quantum Zealots. Everyone has thier hi end feats."

So now she has a defense against his every attack. Show me proof of this, seeing as how all these defenses you speak of didn't aid her when she was punched from the sun to earth.

" She also was trying to calm her freind down who was out of his mind. Your using a bad example which is hurting your cause. Especially since she was holding back and still managed to hurt Clark. I dont need to talk about her defenses when everyone and thier mother knows that her Bracelets have blocked the OE which trumps thor's hammer every time, and she has also blocked all the power of the Greek pantheon, which also trumps thor's hammer. So maybe you want to rethink your argument that she can't defend against thor. Especially in light of the fact that she is made by the God's to especially meet the challenge of other godly and magical beings. "

Her combat speed doesn't trump Thor seeing as Thor can literally swing Mjolnir at multiples of the speed of light. Show me Diana swinging anything at light speed.

"You obviously dont' know what combat speed is. Thor swinging his hammer to travel isn't combat speed. Diana is consistantly shown using top tier combat speed. She beats thor's pants off in combat Speed."

I have, by simply stating feats that you were unable to match. Alone she doesn't have the feats to match up with Thor or Superman.

"This isn't about Superman. And it doesnt' matter how many feats someone has, the runner has very few, and I have no doubt that he can beat Thor and Superman. It's about the character and what has been shown of them. "

Name these powers you speak of, or hush.

"Diana has been able to renew herself from the all consuming withering Touch of Decay, She has been able to put people instantly into a dream like state, she has been able to break curses and more. "

Mjolnir has actually been stated to only channel Thor's power, meaning that Thor could potentially one day accomplish all the feat Mjolnir has shown us. Thor has half elder god half uber god, has been stated to be more than all of Asgard.

"Diana is the Universe's Avatar of Truth. Diana is also the wielder of the Godwave. She is also blessed with the Gifts of Several Gods. Who has more potential?"

No it's not her attack. She has to get down and pray to other gods just to use the attack. I've never seen thor beg to use Mjolnir, have you?

"Thor has to beg when Odin desides he isn't worthy."

The Odin Force is basically a blood trait passed down from father to son, much different than the godwave. "And exactly who esle has wielded the God wave besides Ares?"

olympian
In a heated battle, She'd Get hogged? in a heated battle, Thor would have to be dishing out punishment like Zeus and Superman at better than light speeds. He would have to deal with an all out Diana. We've seen what she does when she's holding bak. Breaking Supers ribs.

She was holding back against Doomsday Superman? Or barely? I think you are overrating Diana a tad.

Her combat speed trumps thors. And she's in thier strength league but not as strong? PROVE IT

It actually doesnt. She barely has an example where she even speedblitz against an opponent.

About the strength, well i provide ensigh and backed it up. You dodged it for what it seems.

Also one more thing. what makes her as versatile as Thor is she has been shown to pull powers out of her ass. And The Godwave is her attack. Especially since Thor gets his power from the Odin force

Totally rubbish. Thor`s power its *his* power. Unless its something like a King Thor version where he actually receives the Odin Power passed to him.

Regular Thor doesnt have that. And unless its especifically stated that hes using a charged hammer to add power, when he uses it as a blunt weapon its his strength behind the move. Because you know, a hammer on its lonesome doesnt provide hitting force.

And The Godwave is her attack. Especially since Thor gets his power from the Odin force. HIs hammer is an outside source by all accounts. So I dont see how you can call her Godwave outside but not Thor's Hammer and all it's wonderful abilities.

I had the ideia that in order for her to use the Godblast, she had to ask permittion first. Thor doesnt ask permittion to use what the hammer provides.

Soujaboy
She was holding back against Doomsday Superman? Or barely? I think you are overrating Diana a tad.

It actually doesnt. She barely has an example where she even speedblitz against an opponent.

About the strength, well i provide ensigh and backed it up. You dodged it for what it seems.

Totally rubbish. Thor`s power its *his* power. Unless its something like a King Thor version where he actually receives the Odin Power passed to him.

Regular Thor doesnt have that. And unless its especifically stated that hes using a charged hammer to add power, when he uses it as a blunt weapon its his strength behind the move. Because you know, a hammer on its lonesome doesnt provide hitting force.

I had the ideia that in order for her to use the Godblast, she had to ask permittion first. Thor doesnt ask permittion to use what the hammer provides.

thumb up

roughrider
We're straying from the topic, these last two pages. This isn't Thor versus Wonder Woman, remember.

olympian
Comparations are inevitable, since Thor has fougth Hela in the past.

I say Diana loses the majority in a straigth, regular match, but makes a good account of herself in a h2h one, the same way Thor did.

Evangel94
Hela pretty powerful in her own right for a low-end skyfather. She restrained Kurse very nicely.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hela's Cloak is too big of a weakness for anyone to say she gets more than anything but 5/5

Evangel94

Come on now.....

erm

Ah yes, the a-typical lecture coming from a fanboy sporting not only a "Wonder Woman Signature" and a "Wonder Woman Avatar" but also completely slanted and exaggerated opinions of Wonder Woman!

It's clear your opinions are so biased towards Wonder Woman, you can't even BEGIN to be a neutral judge in this discussion.

I tried to end things nicely and calmly, but you just had to get your last word in spouting typical fanboy nonsense. Un-be-lie-va-ble! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wonder Woman gets beat by people all the time just like the rest of the comic book heroes. Her lasso does not grant automatic vistory, and she's not invincible. Get over yourself "honey".

Soujaboy
Hela's Cloak is too big of a weakness for anyone to say she gets more than anything but 5/5

Why do you believe WW will know about the cloak?

olympian
She reads Marvel comic books.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why do you believe WW will know about the cloak?

The Eyes of a Goddes can let her see the truth. Or a quick lasso wrap would tell her about the cloak. And it's not like Hela won't be gaurding against the cloak coming off. Warriors like Diana tend to spot something like that.

Soujaboy
The Eyes of a Goddes can let her see the truth. Or a quick lasso wrap would tell her about the cloak. And it's not like Hela won't be gaurding against the cloak coming off. Warriors like Diana tend to spot something like that.

We know about the all knowing eyesroll eyes (sarcastic)

You just believe Hela would allow herself to be entangled in the lasso? why wouldn't she just shield herself?

How often does Hela go in a fight "guarding" against her cloak?

nvrbeenwthagirl
We know about the all knowing eyesroll eyes (sarcastic)

You just believe Hela would allow herself to be entangled in the lasso? why wouldn't she just shield herself?

How often does Hela go in a fight "guarding" against her cloak?

IS hela as stong and fast as Diana? Can Hela shake off the magic lasso or the sword of hephestious? Is Hela as skilled warrior as Diana? Does she have what it takes to break thru the Shield of Aegis. All things considered, they have the goods to put each other down. 5/5. Of course since the Odin force runs rampant on this forum worse than the Force rabid fanboyism of starwars, anything Asgardian seems to just get gauranteed wins around here. eek!

Soujaboy
IS hela as stong and fast as Diana? Can Hela shake off the magic lasso or the sword of hephestious? Is Hela as skilled warrior as Diana? Does she have what it takes to break thru the Shield of Aegis. All things considered, they have the goods to put each other down. 5/5. Of course since the Odin force runs rampant on this forum worse than the Force rabid fanboyism of starwars, anything Asgardian seems to just get gauranteed wins around here. eek!

You demand and beg for respect, yet you continually post garbage such as this. no

nvrbeenwthagirl
You demand and beg for respect, yet you continually post garbage such as this. no

Your an idiot if you ever think I beg from respect from a rabid Thor boy like urself. I continually post what I feel. Just as you do Odin's ***** boy

Soujaboy
Your an idiot if you ever think I beg from respect from a rabid Thor boy like urself. I continually post what I feel. Just as you do Odin's ***** boy

Sad no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sad no

What is sad is that you think I actually would beg or care that you respected me or not. Who are you that I would want respect from? Your a worse thor fan than even I am with WW. your Narcodic for Thor and anything Thor. It's so obvious.

Soujaboy
What is sad is that you think I actually would beg or care that you respected me or not. Who are you that I would want respect from? Your a worse thor fan than even I am with WW. your Narcodic for Thor and anything Thor. It's so obvious.

If it's so obvious why are you the only poster who believe this to be true, or has even mentioned it?

Pitiful no

nvrbeenwthagirl
If it's so obvious why are you the only poster who believe this to be true, or has even mentioned it?

Pitiful no
Hah. You are a rabid Thor boy.

Soujaboy
Hah. You are a rabid Thor boy.

Sad no

roughrider
Hela's famous match against Thor, for the stolen souls of mortals, she wasn't even going all out. They put conditions on it being h2h only, no weapons. A full-out fight, Hela will pull every trick up her sleeve to win. She may succumb to the lasso, but she won't stand there and wait for Diana's attack, either. If the lasso gets around her, she could just vanish from that spot and reappear somewhere else. Heck, maybe she will send a giant army of the dead against Diana first, just to soften her up.

Madvillain
Hela 10/10

Warlord
Hella

gogogadgetgo
what the hell? why bump this shit? nvrs arguments here are stupid. its like saying thor can take on hades or zeus

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
what the hell? why bump this shit? nvrs arguments here are stupid. its like saying thor can take on hades or zeus He has taken on Pluto and Zeus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.