Chunli Versus Jun Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Jun: mother of Jin (not that THAT really matters). Fighting style is Kazama Ryu and is one of the strongest fighters in the Tekken series...or was anyway. Beat Devil in a one-on-one fight while pregnant (poor devil got his ass handed to him twice on the same day).
some devilsad
decent speed, grounded fighter, tough, great throws, good reversals, good bonebreaking reversals, lots of power for a chick, beat laser beam shooting devil one on one while pregnant

Chunli: the "strongest woman in the world". One of the best fighters of SF series, probably the winner SF2, fought impressively with Urien (a HIGh tier mofo).
fast, ki moves, areil attack prone, good speed and agility, powerful and fast kicks...total ***** iwhen in the air.

WHo wins?

~Sado
P.S. major snafu, you didn't make this one too now did you? sad

Drunk_of_Fury
It's Chun-Li erm

Sado22
are you correcting me or telling me who you think'll win? the smiley's got me confused.
~Sado

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
P.S. major snafu, you didn't make this one too now did you? sad

Nope. This one is all yours. Wish I've thought about this one earlier. Oh, well.

Jun is good, but Chun Li has more experience, so it's Miss Li for the win.

Sado22
smile that's good to know that this is my brainchild (never mind the guy who posts here)
as for Miss Li winning, I think it'll be a good fight but I'm giving this one to Jun for the simple reason that if she has better throws, more power behind her moves and great bone breaking reversals. I don't think Chun can do much with one leg or arm broken. Also Jun was powerful enough to defeat Devil so she HAS to be really good. Jun takes this one.
~Sado
P.S. all this baring that i always had a soft spot for black haired black eyed womenembarrasment

Emperor Ashtar
Jun beat devil now, ugh...If jun uses her "Spiritual Powers" then she could overcome chun-li, But she can't really win in a straight fight.

Sado22
her beating devil isn't a surprise actualy since all a Kazama has to do is touch or be near Devil and its influence will wear off. small wonder Kazuya actually became a sort of good guy during the events leading to T2. Notice TTT ending of Jun and Angel. she's actually one and the same. Also notice Asuka ending in T5. all they have to do is touch the person and the effect wears off.
however, these spiritual powers work only agianst Devil and the like not against regualr humans...which is the reason why she didn't get too far in T2. the point is that her spiritual powers won't really be a factor in this fight so it will most likely be a straight fight.
Later.
~Sado

Otus

Mr Dude
Chunners. One head is better than none.

Remulous
Chun-Li. The intro of the American cartoon shows her kicking a tank and blowing it up.

Sado22
the american cartoon also has:
-guile as protagonist of SF
-Akuma locking Ryu and Gouken away in "messatsu bubblewrap"
-ken beating Akuma
-gouken is alive in it
-zangief is one of the badguys
-Blanka=charlie
-ken as sidekick
-ryu as sidekick
-E Honda's a computer wiz
-T HAWK can actually actually fly in it
-Bison gets sucked in a computer and that is how he dies

....please don't bring up that cartoon again to prove a point.
~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.