Shouldn't Anakin have known??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In ROTJ I remmeber when vader was on the death star he could feel the presence of Obi Wan, in ROTS he didn't know Obi Wan was on Padme's ship until he saw Obi Wan. I'm just wondering shouldn't he have been able to feel Obi Wans presence when he came to Mustafaar on Padme's ship?

JaehSkywalker
i think he was clouded by too much anger in three, and in the death star, he had a clear mind.

Alliance
I agree.

queeq
Sounds fair.

steverules
Well I thought he did, he did say that it wasn't a presnce he had felt since...and then he stopped and walked of. He wouldn't have felt it since mustufaar. Plus I don't think he would be angry as soon as he see's padme's ship, he would be ok cause he loves Padme and I would've thought he would be happy too see her.

Sexyback
Perhaps Obi hid his presence with the force.

Alliance
Originally posted by steverules
Well I thought he did, he did say that it wasn't a presnce he had felt since...and then he stopped and walked of. He wouldn't have felt it since mustufaar. Plus I don't think he would be angry as soon as he see's padme's ship, he would be ok cause he loves Padme and I would've thought he would be happy too see her.

He was distracted by all that he was going through. He was very self-centered at that point.

It was a presence he had not felt since he was a kid. I'm sure he didn't have a date in mind.

queeq
Maybe Anakin was so used to it at the time, he didn't know the difference. But after a long time he did...

Alliance
Nah. If he was actually aware of the force, he should be able to sense someones presence, provided his mind was focuesd in the present.

Qui Gon would be ashamed...

Tangible God
That long haired hippie just HAD to go and die.

Alliance
Least he showed some credibility as a Jedi.

queeq
Originally posted by Tangible God
That long haired hippie just HAD to go and die.

Or lose his hair. He did the latter. wink

Alliance
lots of human Jedi have long hair....

Tangible God
Anakin being one of them. You can see he was Jinn-sick by the time of ROTS.

queeq
Originally posted by Alliance
lots of human Jedi have long hair....

So Mace is not human???

wink

Alliance
He is....just a bast@rd.

queeq
laughing out loud

Alliance
Well its true. Don't make me repost my Mace rant. smile

queeq
That was a classic. I could read that anytime.

aldisyoyo
Well its true. Don't make me repost my Mace rant. smile
ooh! ooh! read it 2 me! smile

Alliance

queeq
laughing out loud

GREAT... AGAIN!

Alliance
The vibro-spatula is still my favorite part.

...If only I had wrote it... sad

queeq
Who did?

Alliance
smile

queeq
???

Alliance
Some guy.

queeq
What guy?

Alliance
I don't know off hand.

And I dont want to tell you.

queeq
Why not?

Alliance
Because ninja

queeq
Because what?

Alliance
My arbitrary will.

queeq
Will what?

Alliance
My choice.

queeq
And why do you make that choice?

Alliance
Because, I want to save specifics for later.

queeq
Why?

Alliance
OMGNO!

queeq
What does that mean?

Alliance
That boy needs therapy.

queeq
Why do you say that?

Alliance
Psychosomatic.
Purely psychosomatic.

queeq
What is?

Alliance
Is dexter ill, is dexter ill, is dexter ill
Is dexter ill today, mr kirk, dexters in school
Im afraid hes not, miss fishborne
Dexters truancy problem is way out of hand
The baltimore county school board have decided to expel
Dexter from the entire public school system

Oh mr kirk, Im as upset as you to learn of dexters truancy
But surely, expulsion is not the answer!
Im afraid expulsion is the only answer
Its the opinion of the entire staff that dexter is criminally insane

That boy needs therapy, psychosomatic,
That boy needs therapy, purely psychosomatic
That boy needs therapy
Lie down on the couch! what does that mean?
Youre a nut! youre crazy in the coconut!
What does that mean? that boy needs therapy
Im gonna kill you, that boy needs therapy
Ranagazoo, lets have it to you
On the count of three
That, that, that, that, that boy.. boy needs therapy
He was white as a sheet
And he also made false teeth

Avalanches is above, business continues below
Did I ever tell you the story about
Cowboys! bit , bit bitches and the indians and, fron, frontier psychiatrist
I... I felt strangely hypnotised
I was in another world, a world of 20.000 girls
And milk! rectangles, to an optometrist, the man with the golden eyeball
And tighten your buttocks, pour juice on your chin
I promise my girlfriend id... the violin, violin, violin ...

Frontier psychiatrist
Frontier, frontier, frontier, frontier

That boy needs therapy, psychosomatic
That boy needs therapy, purely psychosomatic
That boy needs therapy
Lie down on the couch, what does that mean?
Youre a nut! youre crazy in the coconut!
What does that mean? that boy needs therapy
Im gonna kill you, that boy needs therapy
Ranagazoo, lets have a tune
Now when I count three
That, that, that, that, that boy.. boy needs therapy
He was white as a sheet
And he also made false teeth

Frontier psychiatrist

Can you think of anything else that talks, other than a person?
Uh ohh... uh oh, a bird! yeah!
Sometimes a parrot talks
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
Yes, some birds are funny when they talk
Can you think of anything else
A record, record, record !

queeq
And your point is?

Alliance
Its a song.

queeq
Why sing a song?

Alliance
Because you started it.

queeq
I did? Singing? Moi?

overlord
lol thread hijack by a mod. I don't see the point of this thread anyway, so it doesn't matter.

queeq
Why not?

Alliance
Can we proclaim incompetancy and I claim modship?

queeq
POwer hungry again?

Alliance
droolio

Its not so much power-hunger as it may seem. Its more a need for incessant housekeeping.

queeq
I thought you were too busy for posting. So you think you can mod?

Alliance
Yes.

Supreme being
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i think he was clouded by too much anger in three, and in the death star, he had a clear mind. yes

queeq
Yes.

Send your letter of application, credentials and references in 12-fold to all mods. We'll meet next Oktober on our annual Secret Modfest, we will decide then who is worthy and who is not.

Forcewielder
This brings us to Mace Windu. What an arrogant, power-mad, overblown ass. Sith always come in pairs, a master and an apprentice. Jedi always come in pairs too, a don and a bald goomba with a bad attitude and a purple murder stick. It's not enough that Mace decapitated Jango Fett, the blueprint of the clone army under Yoda's croaking command, but he did this right in front of Jango's own beloved son, following the typical Jedi tactic of intimidation and terror. Like all the Jedi, Mace was a bad seed, a powder keg of wanton violence.

If you think that Mace was going to just stand around doing nothing and let Jango shoot him down, you are sadly mistaken. They were both in the middle of a war and in situations like that, its either kill or be killed and Mace was not going to let himself be killed no matter if Jango had any family members hiding somewhere in the arena.

So from that point, off went Jango's head.

If you knew that your president is guilty of war crimes and was conspiring together with Saddam Hussein to stage a phoney war, you would have him arrested too. Remember, noone is above the law...not even our Commander-in-chief and besides, Mace had no intention of killing Palpatine until after he killed off 3 Jedi Masters and tried to kill Mace twice. By then, Mace then realise that Palpatine is too dangerous to be left alive and he was correct considering what transpired in the second half of ROTS and in the OT so it was important that Palpatine is killed or else, billions of lives will suffer by his hand.

It is a big deal that the Chancellor is a Sith because everyone in the Republic(including Padme and Bail Organa) knows that the Sith are the most dangerous beings in the galaxy and have no qualms about killing people in order to gain control of the entire galaxy. They also know that the Sith are responsible for the full-scale war that took place before the Republic was created so it's a big no-no to have a Sith be in charge of the Republic. The Jedi are supposed to be the defenders of peace and justice in the galaxy and it is their duty to protect the galaxy from the Sith no matter who they are. Mace was NOT lying when he said that he wanted to arrest Palpatine because that is what he wanted to do and as you pointed out, Palpatine was not going to go quietly which is why he killed off the entire Mace Windu posse.

You know damn well that Mace couldn't go to the Senate nor the Courts because as he pointed out, Palpatine has control of them both. Everyone in the senate gave up complete power and authority over to him which means that Palpatine will answer to NOONE but himself and Mace couldn't go to the Jedi Council either because there isn't any Jedi Council around since each member is scattered to every corner of the galaxy. As long as Palpatine is a Sith, he is a threat to both the Jedi and the Universe and like any other Sith, it is the Jedi's duty to bring them to justice which is what Mace tried to do when he confronted Palpatine.

Are you kidding? Anakin was WRONG to betray Mace because he allowed his feelings for Padme get in the way of doing what is morally right. You, me, and Anakin know that Palpatine is the real traitor because he masterminded everything including the Clone Wars so that makes him a liar and a war criminal but Anakin didn't care about that because he believed that Palps had the power to save Padme's life.

queeq
Uh-oh.... he challenges Alliance on Mace.....

Tangible God
Run away!

queeq
Barricade the doors!

Jack Daniels
Can we proclaim incompetancy and I claim modship?
laughing out loud lol laughing out loud he must be drunk!

queeq
No, he's always like that. I fear he has no excuse.

jainasolo55
Originally posted by Forcewielder
If you think that Mace was going to just stand around doing nothing and let Jango shoot him down, you are sadly mistaken. They were both in the middle of a war and in situations like that, its either kill or be killed and Mace was not going to let himself be killed no matter if Jango had any family members hiding somewhere in the arena.

So from that point, off went Jango's head.

If you knew that your president is guilty of war crimes and was conspiring together with Saddam Hussein to stage a phoney war, you would have him arrested too. Remember, noone is above the law...not even our Commander-in-chief and besides, Mace had no intention of killing Palpatine until after he killed off 3 Jedi Masters and tried to kill Mace twice. By then, Mace then realise that Palpatine is too dangerous to be left alive and he was correct considering what transpired in the second half of ROTS and in the OT so it was important that Palpatine is killed or else, billions of lives will suffer by his hand.

It is a big deal that the Chancellor is a Sith because everyone in the Republic(including Padme and Bail Organa) knows that the Sith are the most dangerous beings in the galaxy and have no qualms about killing people in order to gain control of the entire galaxy. They also know that the Sith are responsible for the full-scale war that took place before the Republic was created so it's a big no-no to have a Sith be in charge of the Republic. The Jedi are supposed to be the defenders of peace and justice in the galaxy and it is their duty to protect the galaxy from the Sith no matter who they are. Mace was NOT lying when he said that he wanted to arrest Palpatine because that is what he wanted to do and as you pointed out, Palpatine was not going to go quietly which is why he killed off the entire Mace Windu posse.

You know damn well that Mace couldn't go to the Senate nor the Courts because as he pointed out, Palpatine has control of them both. Everyone in the senate gave up complete power and authority over to him which means that Palpatine will answer to NOONE but himself and Mace couldn't go to the Jedi Council either because there isn't any Jedi Council around since each member is scattered to every corner of the galaxy. As long as Palpatine is a Sith, he is a threat to both the Jedi and the Universe and like any other Sith, it is the Jedi's duty to bring them to justice which is what Mace tried to do when he confronted Palpatine.

Are you kidding? Anakin was WRONG to betray Mace because he allowed his feelings for Padme get in the way of doing what is morally right. You, me, and Anakin know that Palpatine is the real traitor because he masterminded everything including the Clone Wars so that makes him a liar and a war criminal but Anakin didn't care about that because he believed that Palps had the power to save Padme's life.

agreed yes

queeq
So certain are you.

Alliance
Originally posted by queeq
Uh-oh.... he challenges Alliance on Mace.....

laughing out loud at you all. smile

I'll respond in a bit.

queeq
Waiting...

Jack Daniels
told ya he was drunk..lol

queeq
I thought you were. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.