Loki vs Apocalypse vs Thor vs Magneto vs Dr Doom and Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberDragon
Who wins?

bigbran
Thor or Loki has a shot.

Howard_Jones
Doom or Loki.

Stupid Rookie
Loki and Thor have the best shot here. If you add prep then Thor loses a lot of his advantages. Then you have a real fight.

With prep, Loki, Apoc, Doom and RR. That will be interesting.

Xplosive
Loki, Thor and Apocalypse have the best shot here.

Laminator_X
I would lay odds on Loki.

CyberDragon
I might sound stupid, but whats prep

Martian_mind
Preparation time. It allows for planning and tactics as well as countermeasures to anothers powers.

CyberDragon
Oh ok thanks, time to do another thread..........WITH PREP YEAH!!!!! rolling on floor laughing.....it will be so good that it will blowup......................................................................lol laughing out loud

guy222
Originally posted by CyberDragon
Who wins?

Thor

swerve1988
magneto-non factor
thor- goes down easy if prep is allowed
loki- already beaten by APOC

its between APOC, Doom and RR

i say APOC

golem370
Magneto Apocalypse Loki & Thor are the toughest. IMO

janus77
Magneto with prep should be able to get the better of Apocalypse and maybe even Reed Richards. he's also a brilliant intellect, has stupendous powers, has a better defence than any of them (that impregnable shield) and thinks/reacts faster than Reed or Doom (and perhaps Apocalypse too?).

Thor probably would still beat him to a pulp... no expression

jasofisc
the way i see it is every one battling it out while doom lurks in the shadows developing an insane plan with richards (there on a team right that's why it says dr. doom and reed richards) and who ever is left at the end they take out by some crazy new off the fly invention that sounds so crazy I can't imagine what it would be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.