Star Wars Legacy Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexy
I'm sure this has been mentioned millions of times but I just have to bring up this point once more. Don't the legacy comics ruin the entire concept of the chosen one, and the destruction of the sith? It pretty much goes against everything George Lucas created, so how in the world can those comics be canon?

Sexyback
I think these sith are kinda considered fake, all they did was copy the ideal and name, Darth Bane or Andeddu even labels them as pretenders.

Darth Sexy
Well how are they fake sith and sith like bane are real sith? How does one become a sith pretender? It makes zero sense.

Gideon
Dark Empire does the same thing. The last Sith died at Endor, in my opinion.

Darth Sexy
I suppose, but George Lucas apparently loved DE as a perfect sequel so how would he explain the whole sith philosophy? And if he does, how does he explain legacy?

Sexyback
Clone, probably the explanation he'd use for DE.

Morridini
I cant say much about these Sith until I get to read the Legacy of the Force books, to see if they are from the same order that Jacen Solo creates (if he creates it, just begund the book yesterday)

Darth Sexy
whatever the hell that means. On another note, has anyone else noticed that Luke, Han, and Leia don't really age much in the 40 years since Yavin? I mean damn, it must be some chinese herb shit or something.

General Zink
There's already a thread on this. ermm

Anyways, until more is explained about how these Sith began, they seem more like powerful Dark Jedi...well, at least the individuals. Their soldiers are fodder.

Darth Sexy
Well they call themselves sith..

xxXAcStylesXxx
Well its that these "Sith" weren't ordained by an Ancient Lord, and these Sith didn't inherit there titles as Banes line did. These Sith are simply DJ's who claim to be Sith Lords, the fact that Bane, Aneddue(sp) or Nihlius won't recognize him as a Sith speaks volumes for that, and other then that they think he (Krayt) is a joke.

I can call myself the President but that doesn't mean I am. And thats what Krayt is, he is simply a DJ with a cult. If Lumiya can't proclaim herself a Sith Lord and she has Adas's holocron there's no way Krayt can.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Well its that these "Sith" weren't ordained by an Ancient Lord, and these Sith didn't inherit there titles as Banes line did. These Sith are simply DJ's who claim to be Sith Lords, the fact that Bane, Aneddue(sp) or Nihlius won't recognize him as a Sith speaks volumes for that, and other then that they think he (Krayt) is a joke.

I can call myself the President but that doesn't mean I am. And thats what Krayt is, he is simply a DJ with a cult. If Lumiya can't proclaim herself a Sith Lord and she has Adas's holocron there's no way Krayt can.

good post man, point taken. Lumiya even says that the "sith" died with the death of vader and Palpatine on the death star.

zephiel7
As AC sagely said, the three Sith Lords collectively ***** slapped Krayt, and told him to f*ck off.

The Sith are essentially extinct, Krayt is a DJ with a cult.

Sexyback
edit

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, LORDSIDIOUS01 here, I luv reading the Star Wars Legacy comics. I am convinced that Darth Krayt is actually Jacen Solo. I don't think that the comics are necassarily canon. Since they take place 100 years or so after the Star Wars Legacy novels. I think that Krayt and Nihl rock.

Captain REX
It's been proven that Jacen Solo is NOT Krayt, due to the fact that he'd be considerably older than the human lifespan and because the Official Site had fans vote on what Jacen's Sith title should be.

But other than that, I do kinda like Krayt and Nihl. They're at least interesting.

guy222
I don't take stock in fan polls. I truly believe in what I'm saying about Jacen Solo. Has anyone also read the Star Wars Legacy novels? Read the currrent ones and tell me what you guys think.

Darth_Glentract
Eh, technically the Sith probably died out around 4,400 B.B.Y. Vader and Palpatine are technically Dark Jedi too. As is Exar and Bane and Nihilus. Naga Sadow was the last TRUE Sith.

overlord
That's gay.. if only some comic book peeps were truly sith, and not even the movie ones.

Captain REX
Guy222, why do you have two accounts? In any case, it was a poll on the Official Star Wars site, not a fan poll. Jacen is NOT Krayt. It has been disproved.

Glentract, nobody cares about that rendition of history. ermm George Lucas would stomp on it if someone started to reason that, and then kill them with a flannel shirt.

Darth Sexy
It is very possible that Darth Krayt is Ben Skywalker.

Sexyback
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Eh, technically the Sith probably died out around 4,400 B.B.Y. Vader and Palpatine are technically Dark Jedi too. As is Exar and Bane and Nihilus. Naga Sadow was the last TRUE Sith.

Hold up, does this mean that Freedon Nadd is the real chosen one?! eek!

Gosh, Kadesh will be pleased.

Darth Sexy
Glentract is correct, technically of course. The actual ancient sith died with Sadow. Then the "sith" that truly learned from and followed the ancient dark lords died with Nadd and Kunn. And then the sith in terms of philosophy or Darth Bane's rule of 2, died with Sidious and Vader on the death star.

Sexyback
Indeed, Freedon Nadd is in fact the chosen one, who would have guessed?

Valdis05
but what defines ancient sith, do they actually have to be the sith race, or what?

Darth Sexy
Yes, the ancient sith are defined as the sith race, and the time where sith knowledge/power/alchemy were at the apex.

Sexyback
Sexy, I think Freedon Nadd is the chosen one, prove me wrong! smile

Gideon
Originally posted by Sexyback

Lucas confirmed in the RotS special features DVD (specifically, the segment called "The Chosen One"wink that Anakin was the Chosen One. Thus, it could not be Nadd.

According to Lucas, Sidious and Vader were Sith Lords. Not pretend ones. Not "mostly" Sith Lords. And he overrules EU works. Sidious and Vader were the last "Sith Lords". Lumiya and her lineage are simply self-proclaimed Sith.

Sexyback
I don't believe you! Prove it!

Gideon
I don't believe you! Prove it!

Yeah... I'm pretty much not caring. Special features DVD. RotS. "Chosen One". Period. You go look for it yourself.

In either case, you've seemed to devolve back into your previous persona. And just when I thought you were making progress...

Sexyback
It's up to you to provide proof for your argument, not up to me to find it! At least provide a quote!

Gideon
It is when it is a DVD (digital video disk) - which isn't going to be scanned and offered to you on this thread any time soon.

"As Anakin, he is the chosen one. And as Vader, he is still the chosen one."

- George Lucas.

Sexyback
You can just host it online, until you do that, there's no reason for me to believe your claims. The fact is, the prophecy was made while the ancient sith were still alive, so it most likely refers to the Ancient Sith, and it's heavily hinted that Freedon Nadd killed Sadow, the last ancient sith, so he's most likely the chosen one. The kind of stuff he did as a spirit supports him having a vast potential, too.

S_W_LeGenD
Every Star Wars Fan should know that only Anakin is "The Chosen One". This slogan was mean't for Anakin because his purpose was to restore balance to the Force.

Sith have "Sith'ari" actually.

And the only likely 3 candidates for Sith'ari are:

- Revan
- Bane
- Anakin

Though Anakin's case is doubtful.

Darth Sexy
1. Anakin is the chosen one, period.
2. Anakin CANNOT be the sith'ari, that title goes with either Revan, or most likely Bane.
3. Planet, you are a complete moron to argue with facts.

S_W_LeGenD
Yeah! Revan and Bane are more likely candidates for Sith'ari.

Sexyback
Anakin is never factually stated to be the chosen one. The prophecy was made in the time of the Ancient Sith, therefor it most likely refers to them, and not any of the orders that followed. Freedon Nadd ultimately destroyed the ancient sith, therefor he's the most likely candidate.

Darth Sexy
Anakin is never factually stated to be the chosen one. The prophecy was made in the time of the Ancient Sith, therefor it most likely refers to them, and not any of the orders that followed. Freedon Nadd ultimately destroyed the ancient sith, therefor he's the most likely candidate.

1. The prophecy was made around the time of darth bane..
2. The sith'ari prophecy was made shortly after Adas, who was the sith'ari himself.
3. George Lucas' facts>your bullshit opinions.

Sexyback
1. Bullshit! Provide proof!
2. Irrelavent. Why are you bringing up the sith'ari.
3. Post proof that Lucas stated that Anakin was the chosen one! Until then, you can't use Lucas as a source.

Darth Sexy
1. Your opinion is meaningless as you have once again managed to embarass yourself.
2. Because you have the prophecies mixed up like a jackass. The prophecy of the chosen one was made sometime after Bane's death, while the prophecy of the sith'ari was made after Adas, which was 28,000 B.B.Y.
3. You're a moron, everyone's provided you proof. Please continue making us laugh, clown.

Sexyback
1. Don't be a dolt TD. I asked you to provide proof for a claim, you're not making sense, where does my opinion come into this?

2. The prophecy of the Chosen one was made at least a thousand years before Bane's death. What are you talking about. It was stated to be

3. Random argument: Lucas factually stated in an interview on GMTV that the jedi in the movies were wrong and Anakin is in fact not the chosen one
^That argument holds as much weight as your's. You see, saying that Lucas said this and that is cool and everything, but you need to prove that Lucas said it.

Darth Sexy
Wow.. I can waste my time replying to that much bullshit in one post, but I won't.. So how about "No, dumbass".

Mider999
i guess these sith are lame sith imitations

Gideon
You can just host it online, until you do that, there's no reason for me to believe your claims. The fact is, the prophecy was made while the ancient sith were still alive, so it most likely refers to the Ancient Sith, and it's heavily hinted that Freedon Nadd killed Sadow, the last ancient sith, so he's most likely the chosen one. The kind of stuff he did as a spirit supports him having a vast potential, too.

This debate is over. I provided you with the quote. Do with it what you will.

((The_Anomaly))

This is about the stupidest thing I've heard on these boards since I came here. That was like 4 years ago.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who is to say that George Lucas did not give his blessing on some of the Star Wars Legacy characters. I'm sure that Mr. Lucas had some of say in the new novels and quite possibly the new comic book. I cannot wait until the next issue of Star Wars Legacy.

Captain REX
Nebaris, don't be purposefully annoying. Lucas made Star Wars, Lucas says Anakin is the Chosen One, Lucas says the Sith died with Vader and Sidious and not earlier, then that's that.

It's any simpler than that. Lucas says it, so that's it. He's the highest source, you are not allowed to doubt him, no matter how much you want to.

Sexyback
Well if GL came to my house, and told me so, I wouldn't doubt it, but I'm loathe to take the word of fanboys on a internet forum.

Gideon
Well if GL came to my house, and told me so, I wouldn't doubt it, but I'm loathe to take the word of fanboys on a internet forum.

Wow. You're beginning to slip from your pedestal, Planet. Calling other people "fanboys", again? Lmao. You're the biggest Bane/Revan/KotoR fanboy on planet Earth. Quit tossing the "fanboy" moniker around when you are the worst one here. You exaggerate, grossly, and lie to try to make your point. The rest of us don't.

Sexyback
Is Bane featured in this topic? No.

Gideon
Is Bane featured in this topic? No.

Are you a fanboy? Yes.

Bottom line, you're being a hypocrite by insinuating that you won't take the word of a "fanboy" (I am far from being an Anakin Skywalker fanboy), when you have been caught lying and exaggerating about Bane and KotoR characters to suit your own argument.

Yeah, your fall from grace has become a rapid one. Great way to become the laughing stock of the debating community again, Nebaris.

Sexyback
I'm a liar? Since when did I ever lie? It's kinda funny coming from you though.

Gideon
I'm a liar? Since when did I ever lie? It's kinda funny coming from you though.

"Kas'im redirected the blast!", "Bane did move the moon!", "Bastilla was confirmed to be weakened!". All lies.

Sexyback
1 and 2 have been proven by me.
I never said that 3 was confirmed, don't lie. You, on the other hand lie all the time when it comes to Sidious, so don't be ridiculous.

Gideon
No, they haven't. Again, Jollyjim's account is as equally viable, and has more support. Nice try. smile

Lmao. Prove it.

Darth Sexy
Good lord planet/nebaris/moron, you haven't proven 1 damn thing, stop acting like you have. In fact stop hurting yourself altogether by even being here.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
It is very possible that Darth Krayt is Ben Skywalker. Oh no, not another family drama. It got old when Obi Wan told Anakin he was his brother. LAL.

Captain REX
Wow, way to completely miss the point on purpose. Kudos to your stupidity.

If you don't believe me- me being someone who does not partake in the debates and has no tendency towards any character anyways- then you're just plain dumb.

George Lucas said it. Believe us or don't, but you're still wrong if you don't.

Sexyback
No, I got the point, I just don't believe it. And please Rex, we all know you're a Plo Koon fanboy. stick out tongue

Captain REX
Oh yes, that's me.

Why don't you believe it? George Lucas made Star Wars; that should be proof in itself. In the movie, he made Anakin out to be the Chosen One.

That is USUALLY enough for anyone.

Sexyback
If I have proof that GL really did say it, then sure, I'll believe it.

Darth Sexy
hey the clown is back for more humiliation.

Lightsnake
Lucas aays it on the ROTJ commentar.
Anakin is the Chosen One, it's G-canon

Sexyback
I want actual proof.

"There is a hint in the movie that there was a Sith Lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the Midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the Midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the Midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide. How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force."

-- George Lucas, Rolling Stone Magazine, June 2005.

Here, Lucas says it's left up to the audience to decide, and I've decided on Freedon Nadd.

Darth Sexy
Ah so as usual you ignore the NEC, the DSB, and the ROTS/ROTJ commentary, among other sources, not to mention you totally didn't understand what George Lucas was saying, because he was saying Anakin was the chosen one, regardless of how he was conceived.. Way to go..
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/images/products/MORON-SMALL_1.jpg

Lightsnake
Well, then you're a moron.
Lucas was saying that Anakin's birth and circumstance was up to the audience, not 'pic your own Chosen One."
He says directly on the ROTJ commentary that Anakin's the Chosen One, the NEC says Anakin's the Chosen One, the Visual Guide calls Anakin the chosen One, so does the Novelization.

Got it?

Gideon
If there were a KMC 'Dumbass of the Year' Award, the following quote from Planet would be the one that I would submit. Though, I guess, all of his posts would meet the criteria - and likely all of them would give him a landslide victory.

I want actual proof.

"There is a hint in the movie that there was a Sith Lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the Midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the Midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the Midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide. How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force."

Here, Lucas says it's left up to the audience to decide, and I've decided on Freedon Nadd.

See Lightsnake's post. It's quite clear to everyone with an IQ above 0.3 that Lucas is allowing the audience to decide the circumstances of Anakin's birth. Did a super-Sith Lord create him or was he conceived of the Force itself? You decide.

May I direct your attention to this:

"How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force."

Read that. S-L-O-W-L-Y. That right there makes it clear that, despite the circumstances of his birth, he brought balance to the Force. Meaning: Anakin Skywalker is the Chosen One. Not Freedon Nadd.

Anyways, when you make your acceptance speech, be sure to thank me for giving you the opportunity to become KMC's Dumbass of the Year.

Darth Sexy
LOL!!! Not to mention that if you take all of the sources out, you still can't provide any kind of logical support for why Freedon Nadd would be the chosen one.. Dumbass

Sexyback
Ah so as usual you ignore the NEC,

The NEC is an in-universe source, whatever the historian has to say is fallible, and no better than what you or I might say.

The DSB says nothing of the sort, thanks again for proving that you don't know what you're talking about and can only copy other members. You see Sexy, naming sources is great and all, but the fact that you don't even own one of these sources shows us that you are nothing more than a copycat.

Provide proof that Gideon isn't lying!

Like what?

Sexyback
No no, read again. What you need to understand is that how he was born is everything to do with the prophecy. GL is giving you the option to speculate how he was born, one of these options don't apply to the prophecy (the super-sith option), therefor GL is giving you the option to speculate whether Anakin is the chosen one, and if not him, who?

No no, I think it is you who needs to read slowly. All that GL says is balance is brought, he doesn't say that Anakin brought balance, and he doesn't say permanently.

Now the fact is, the prophecy was made while the sith were still a race, so the prophecy is quite clearly referring to the ancient sith race; the true sith. Now it was Freedon Nadd who ultimately destroyed the 'true' sith, and so he's the best candidate.

Lightsnake
Ummm, wait, how is how he was born having anything to do with the Prophecy?
According to the Visual guide and the NEC, Plagueis believed even if he simulated the midichlorians would be a child of the Force itself.

Lucas DIRECTLY CONFIRFMED Anakin is the Chosen One, for the last time.

oh, since Nadd was:
A. sith himself and he:
B. didn't destroy the True sith thanks to KOTOR II and:
C. The last 'true Sith' was Palpatine....

Gideon
No, you don't understand. Do you not recall what Palpatine said, regarding Plagueis's ability? "He directly influences midichlorians to create life". Midichlorians are the things that give Force users their power. So if he were created by midichlorians, he would be created by the Force itself. It still applies.

Lucas is not giving you the option to speculate whether or not Anakin is the Chosen One. Period.

Please. It's made quite clear that the PT was a time of imbalance. Balance = no more Sith. When did that happen? When Sidious and Vader were killed at Endor. That is when the Sith were, finally, wiped out once and for all. Sidious and Vader were true Sith Lords, and they were the last ones.

The Prophecy isn't "quite clearly" referring to anything. The Sith weren't even mentioned in the Prophecy, dumbass. All it says is that "one will be born to bring balance to the Force, and he shall be known as the sun of suns." Tatooine, much?

It is Lucas who finally elaborated that the balance of the Force = no more Sith (referring to the order of Force users - not the race). That he labels Sidious as "Sith" is an obvious indication that he is referring to the Force users themselves, not the race, as Sidious and Vader were both human.

So, no. Freedon Nadd isn't the best candidate. Period.

Sexyback
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Ummm, wait, how is how he was born having anything to do with the Prophecy?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chosen_One
Do some research!

I'm not really seeing what you're trying to say here.

Prove it.

LMAO, and Vader wasn't?

LMAO, didn't realise that Traya was infallible..

Palpatine was nothing more than a poser, a copycat of the 'true' sith that the prophecy was referring to.

Gideon
No! You prove it! Waaa!

That's not surprising.

Could say the same about you.

Gee, not at the time when he fulfilled the prophecy and chucked Palpatine down the reactor shaft. He was redeemed by his son. Dumbass.

Lmao... you don't get it.

Lol, Sexy, no one cares what you think. Palpatine was a Sith Lord, and the last Sith Master. Period.

Sexyback
Originally posted by Gideon
No, you don't understand. Do you not recall what Palpatine said, regarding Plagueis's ability? "He directly influences midichlorians to create life". Midichlorians are the things that give Force users their power. So if he were created by midichlorians, he would be created by the Force itself. It still applies.

Lucas is not giving you the option to speculate whether or not Anakin is the Chosen One. Period.

Looks like someone isn't fully familiar with the prophecy of the chosen ones..

It was stated that the midi-chlorians would create the chosen one in order to fulfill the prophecy.

The prophecy was made when the ancient sith were still alive, it's referring to them, Palpatine and Vader were posers.

Didn't realise that you had access to the entire prophecy, lol..

Wrong! It was the jedi who came to interpret the prophecy in that way, the interpretation is only ever given to the audience in the perspective of inside the SW mythology.

Yes, he is. And considering the kind of stuff he could do as a spirit, whereas Anakin was still a nobody by the age of 21, he's a much better candidate.

Sexyback
Gideon, I'm not answering that. You can have your own argument, Lightsnake can have his, no need to be greedy.

Gideon
Looks like someone isn't fully familiar with reading comprehension. So, we'll run through it one more time for you. If Plagueis created Anakin, the only method he could have done that (as per accounts from RoDV) is to "directly influence the midichlorians to create life."

So, in case you don't understand, either way, he was created by midichlorians. And, as you nicely pointed out, he had to be created by midichlorians to fulfill the prophecy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, it isn't. Palpatine = last true Dark Lord of the Sith. Period.

Read some of the novelizations sometime.

Wrong! Lucas elaborated on it. Balance = no Sith.

No he's not.

Prove it! Waa!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gideon
Gideon, I'm not answering that. You can have your own argument, Lightsnake can have his, no need to be greedy.

Aww... ickle Planet-poo can't respond to my ickle arguments... aww. Go play with some barbies.

Lightsnake

Sexyback
Looks like someone isn't fully familiar with reading comprehension. So, we'll run through it one more time for you. If Plagueis created Anakin, the only method he could have done that (as per accounts from RoDV) is to "directly influence the midichlorians to create life."

So, in case you don't understand, either way, he was created by midichlorians. And, as you nicely pointed out, he had to be created by midichlorians to fulfill the prophecy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Key words: in order to.
Didn't realise that Darth PMAN created Anakin so that he would destroy the sith, lmao!!

Wrong!! Palpatine = Poser/Loser. Period.

Read secondary source material? How about no?

How about you prove up and quit lying.

Sexyback
1. George Lucas states Anakin brings Balance to the force and is the real Chosen One in ROTJ's commentary.
2. ????
3. PRofit!

How about you use the quote feature, it's easier that way to see what you're saying.

Using wiki as a source? For all I know, Gideon here could have edited it.

Lightsnake
How about you shut up and accept you're wrong?

and you just used the same page as a source, you dolt.

Here's the full quote:
"The first film starts with the last age of the Republic, which is it's getting tired, it's old, it's getting corrupt.

There's the rise of the Sith, who are becoming a force, and in the backdrop of this we have Anakin Skywalker, a young boy who is destined to be a significant player in bringing balance back to the Force and to the Republic...

Then in the second film we get into more of that turmoil. It's the beginning of the Clone Wars, it's the beginning of the end of democracy in the Republic, sort of the beginning of the end of the Republic. And it's Anakin Skywalker beginning to deal with some of his more intense emotions of Anger, Hatred, Sense of Loss, Possesiveness, Jealousy, and the other things he has to cope with.

And then we will get to the 3rd film where he is seduced to the Dark Side..

Which brings us up to the films 4, 5, and 6, in which Anakin's offspring redeem him and allow him to fulfill the prophecy where he brings Balance to the Force by doing away with the Sith and getting rid of evil in the universe..."

http://blogs.starwars.com/moosepoodo/17

See, if Nadd IS Sith, it doesn't help how many Sith he kills

Sexyback
How about you shut up and accept you're wrong?

Nuh huh.

I'm gangstar like that.

Lightsnake
Here's the full quote:
"The first film starts with the last age of the Republic, which is it's getting tired, it's old, it's getting corrupt.

There's the rise of the Sith, who are becoming a force, and in the backdrop of this we have Anakin Skywalker, a young boy who is destined to be a significant player in bringing balance back to the Force and to the Republic...

Then in the second film we get into more of that turmoil. It's the beginning of the Clone Wars, it's the beginning of the end of democracy in the Republic, sort of the beginning of the end of the Republic. And it's Anakin Skywalker beginning to deal with some of his more intense emotions of Anger, Hatred, Sense of Loss, Possesiveness, Jealousy, and the other things he has to cope with.

And then we will get to the 3rd film where he is seduced to the Dark Side..

Which brings us up to the films 4, 5, and 6, in which Anakin's offspring redeem him and allow him to fulfill the prophecy where he brings Balance to the Force by doing away with the Sith and getting rid of evil in the universe..."

http://blogs.starwars.com/moosepoodo/17

See, if Nadd IS Sith, it doesn't help how many Sith he kills

Sexyback
You're using some random blog as a source?

Gideon
You whine about reading comprehension all the time. It's funny to note that you seem to lack it yourself. The phrase "in order to" is indicative that midichlorians had to birth Anakin for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Plagueis's goal for Anakin (if he even created Anakin, that is) is irrelevent. For all you know, like Sidious, perhaps Plagueis believed that "balance of the Force" translates to "Sith dominance".

No. Palpatine toppled the Jedi order, conquered the galaxy, and replaced the Republic with the most powerful institution in galactic history. Those are three things that Bane couldn't do. So, no. Sidious = last Dark Lord of the Sith.

Bane = Poser/Loser.

Period. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Novelizations are G-canon. Period. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucas made it clear in commentaries that "balance of the Force" means "no Sith". In the meantime, why don't you prove that Bane pulled a moon and Kas'im redirected Bane's energy? laughing

Lightsnake
Did you mean the massive GL quote and gives the source itself?

Christ.

Captain REX
You want proof?

"...because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force."

Moron.

Gideon
Did you mean the massive GL quote and gives the source itself?

Christ.

You've got to remember. This guy thinks he's a "better debater than 99% of the SWV". Delusional and incompetent would be excellent words used to describe Planet.

Sexyback
You whine about reading comprehension all the time. It's funny to note that you seem to lack it yourself. The phrase "in order to" is indicative that midichlorians had to birth Anakin for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Plagueis's goal for Anakin (if he even created Anakin, that is) is irrelevent. For all you know, like Sidious, perhaps Plagueis believed that "balance of the Force" translates to "Sith dominance".

You miss the point. Read over it again.

How does that contradict with Palpatine being a lame loser/poser?

Bane got better chicks than Palpatine. So no, Palpatine is the only loser around here, I know it's hard to accept that your man's lame.

Still secondary. Period.

I'd prefer not to take the word of a known liar.

Already been done, my friend.

Sexyback
Originally posted by Captain REX
You want proof?

Balance comes back temporarily, not permenantly.

laughing

Captain REX
Not according to Georgie. The Balance is permanent at the end of ROTJ; the EU is a tangent, as Ush has said many times. That's how the levels of canon work.

Since you're anal about the 'I need quoted proof' thing, here you go:

I don't read that stuff. I haven't read any of the novels. I don't know anything about that world. That's a different world than my world. But I do try to keep it consistent. The way I do it now is they have a Star Wars Encyclopedia. So if I come up with a name or something else, I look it up and see if it has already been used. When I said could make their own Star Wars stories, we decided that, like Star Trek, we would have two universes: My universe and then this other one. They try to make their universe as consistent with mine as possible, but obviously they get enthusiastic and want to go off in other directions. - George Lucas, from an interview in Starlog #337

Gideon
Planet, does your incompetence know any bounds? I find it very, very amusing that someone with your "extreme skillz" has fallen so far, but like I told you once before, your fall from grace has been a very rapid one. But here's where the sudden stop comes in, and you go messedPLAT:.

Novelizations are G-canon. They supercede everything, save for two things: the movies and George Lucas. Since Lucas rarely contradicts a novelization, and Lightsnake has given the guys at EoD proof that, for the most part, everything in the novelization is there because Lucas wishes it to be - it all fits in to the grand design. I don't expect you to understand that, though.

This will have been the third time I've asked you: prove that I am "a known liar".

Especially when you're constant boasting of "Kas'im redirected the blasts!" and "Bastilla was said to have been weakened!" have both been proven to be lies within themselves.

No, it hasn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: Now, put the PoD cover jacket away and put your pants back on - and understand that Rex, Lightsnake, and myself are all three correct and you are, my friend, very much incorrect.

Captain REX
Also, because you're too lazy to go grab your ROTS DVD and watch the damned documentary called 'The Chosen One'...

The Prophecy IS true. - George Lucas, 'The Chosen One' Documentary

Anakin IS the Chosen One. - George Lucas, 'The Chosen One' Documentary

Not to mention that I fail to see where Freedon Nadd brought balance to the Force...

SnakeEyes
I think this thread should be closed.

I mean, what's the point.

It's everyone versus Sexyback, who is clearly a dumbass.

Darth Sexy
I think it's time someone be banned on grounds of utter stupidity.

Captain REX
I like how he's had opportunity to post here, but decides not to...

Mider999
i like how you guys get into a fight over every stuipd debate in here calling each other names wow makes you all look so darn smart

Captain REX
I like how you did not contribute to the topic and therefore are no better. happy

Sexyback
http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/preview.php?theid=14-070&p=0

Next issue looks badass.

SnakeEyes
Why are we not using the original thread to talk about the series?

Morridini
Well at least the ridiculous argument that has gone over several pages here will not ruin the original thread. So let them keep acting like this here, and the other one is for real discussion.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings. No the Star Wars Legacy comics do not repeat do not ruin the continuity of the Star Wars universe. In fact the comics make it better.

Captain REX
It does trod over continuity a bit, but that seems to happen all the time in EU...

Sexyback
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Why are we not using the original thread to talk about the series?

'Cause the guy who made the thread's a jackass.

SnakeEyes
I think Rex made that thread... and Rex is one of the nicest guys here.

So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Blaxican
Excuse Sexyback, his already low IQ has been decreased even further by all the non-stop Bane porn he's been watching.

Captain REX
Easy, Blax...

And thanks, Snake.

Sexyback, that's a warning.

LORDSIDIOUS01
COOL

General Kenobl
Added to my profile that is!!!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can't wait until next issue.

Captain REX
Two more days, I think? Unless they delay again.

I wonder what the rest of the series holds in store for us.

Darth Sexy
I already hate the legacy series because it destroys most of GL's vision, not to mention it downplays Sidious' accomplishments. Stupid comic book writers.

Kadesh
LOTF is worse, inconsistencies completely shred lucas dream of SW, jacen only being like what 30 yrs old and already he is nearly as powerful as luke? Dumbass authors

HK69
This new comic is pretty neat, Cade Skywalker seems pretty badass.

Lightsnake
Well, what happens?

HK69
So I take it you haven't read it, right?
Cade seems to have a natural talent for healing, to the point where he can bring people back to life from the dead, and that's without any training. Darth Talon also states that the force blazes in him upon meeting him. He also looks pretty badass

Lightsnake
I meant in issue 7

HK69
Not sure what issue that is, the last one I saw is where the Emperial Knights arrived, as did Darth Nihl, and the Jedi/Emperial Knights squared off against the sith, and Marasiah dies in battle, it seems, and it ends with Cade picking up his lightsaber and getting ready to kick butt!

Captain REX
Issue 7 is the one that hasn't come out yet...

And aha! HK69 is a sock.

HK69
Excuse me?

Tangible God
Issue 7 is the one that hasn't come out yet...

And aha! HK69 is a sock. Do you know of who? Please say Nebaris!

Captain REX
Okay, I will, because it is! eek!

HK69
It's not.

Tangible God
LMAO, Nebaris you bastard, you must have no life if you're so desperate to stay on these forums. Three socks. Jesus.

Gideon
Originally posted by HK69
It's not.

Like we'd believe you. Lmao, even if the sock-checker didn't prove it (which it did), you type identical BS to what he does. Bane fellating, KotoR fellating - "Yoda and Sidioz r not in teh top twenty!" You've changed some things to not look so obvious, but it didn't work.

HK69
I'm not, that's all I can say, I'm discussing it with Rex this instance.

Captain REX
Yup, you all know how that went.

So, predictions, folks! Will Cade fall to the Dark Side as he avenges the Princess, or will he hold to the Light Side?

Alkaselzer
And that's that! The kickoff comics of the Legacy series is over, now we've gotta wait for the rest of 'em.

What'd everyone think?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can't wait.

Captain REX
Speculation time!

Darth Krayt says that he should have ended the Skywalker line when he had the chance. What do you suppose this means?

Blue_Hefner
He should have killed Cade or Kol before Cade was born. Simple, I think. Or Ben before Kol was born.

Captain REX
Or whoever Kol's father is...Kol's Ben's grandson, after all.

Blue_Hefner
I thought he was Ben's son since they both have red hair.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kol is Ben Skywalker's son. Making Cade, Ben's grandson.

Captain REX
According to the authors behind the Legacy comic books, Kol is at least Ben's grandson. The red hair could stay in the family, after all.

Gee, thanks Mara.

LORDSIDIOUS01
According to the authors behind the Legacy comic books, Kol is at least Ben's grandson. The red hair could stay in the family, after all.

Gee, thanks Mara.

I know what was said. I buy the comic book.

Captain REX
That was directed more at Hefner.

LORDSIDIOUS01
That was directed more at Hefner.

Sorry I luv my Star Wars comics a lot.

allfg
Latest issue was dope. Darth Krayt was pretty badass, just tooling those 4 Knight like he did. And Roan Fel's kinda like the jedi version of Pellaeon. He's like becoming one of my favorite characters now. I was really rooting for him to take out Nyna on the spot, I hate that b1tch.

Captain REX
That issue was alright. Gave a little more backstory to what happened, but I felt like it just retold the first issue.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Speculation time!

Darth Krayt says that he should have ended the Skywalker line when he had the chance. What do you suppose this means?

I think that is meaningless double talk. Krayt also has some sort of connection with the Skywalkers I think. Does anyone else think that?

Darth Sexy
It just means Krayt was around during and pre clone wars and he's almost a few hundred years old.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does anybody know who Krayt is?

Captain REX
Sexy, Krayt was born after the Yuuzhan Vong War. no expression

He's Darth Krayt, that's all we know.

Darth Sexy
Sexy, Krayt was born after the Yuuzhan Vong War. no expression

He's Darth Krayt, that's all we know.

I believe that is incorrect for two reason Rex.

1. He states that he knew the Jedi of Old. During the Vong, it was a new breed of Jedi and not too many of them, so it's more than possible that he was referring to the Old Republic Jedi

2. He knows of the Skywalker bloodline, and their history..

So the conclusion would be that he either has studied history intensely, or he was a Jedi of the old republic who survived the Purge and disappeared from the known galaxy.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I believe that is incorrect for two reason Rex.

1. He states that he knew the Jedi of Old. During the Vong, it was a new breed of Jedi and not too many of them, so it's more than possible that he was referring to the Old Republic Jedi

2. He knows of the Skywalker bloodline, and their history..

So the conclusion would be that he either has studied history intensely, or he was a Jedi of the old republic who survived the Purge and disappeared from the known galaxy.

Does this mean Krayt is 200 plus years old? Or is he rather less than 200 years old?

Captain REX
1a. He'd be quite nearly 200 years old. The purge occured in 19 BBY, and the events in which Krayt takes over are in 137 ABY. That's 156 right there, and assuming he was about 30+ at the time of the Purge...well, that puts you up there.

1b. All material on Krayt has stated that he was born during or at the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War. I'll check my scannings when I get home, but I'm pretty sure that Legacy #0 says this. He's closing in on 100.

2. It sounds like everyone knows the Skywalker line. Seriously. Anakin was a major figurehead during the Clone Wars, Luke was a major figurehead during the Rebellion and everything following. I'm sure Krayt is going to be familiarized with the leading figures of the Enemy. Sidious certainly was, in his time.

Darth Sexy
1a. He'd be quite nearly 200 years old. The purge occured in 19 BBY, and the events in which Krayt takes over are in 137 ABY. That's 156 right there, and assuming he was about 30+ at the time of the Purge...well, that puts you up there.

1b. All material on Krayt has stated that he was born during or at the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War. I'll check my scannings when I get home, but I'm pretty sure that Legacy #0 says this. He's closing in on 100.

2. It sounds like everyone knows the Skywalker line. Seriously. Anakin was a major figurehead during the Clone Wars, Luke was a major figurehead during the Rebellion and everything following. I'm sure Krayt is going to be familiarized with the leading figures of the Enemy. Sidious certainly was, in his time.

Of course Sidious knew about the Skywalker bloodline, he trained the chosen one. How is this the same thing as Krayt knowing about it and how powerful it is, without actually being there?

And again, Krayt says he knows the Jedi of old, I doubt he would be referring to the New Jedi Order whose numbers were few.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Legacy 0 says he came about during the Vong War.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>