Link(Zelda) vs. Sephiroth(FFVII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-of-Chaos
Who would win a fight between
Link- All items from all Zeldas
Sephiroth- Final Fantasy 7

MetaHybrid
Link with all items? I think he wins.

Superboy Prime
This will get real nasty soon....I rather not comment yet.

Mesirus
if i had a penny for everytime this has been done, i'd have 34 pence

Yeah nasty nasty nasty, Sephiroth wins, all the used reasons, superior swordsman, longer sword, everlasting endurance you know the drill.

got to go add more laters

IceJaw
*COUGH*
Originally posted by Master-of-Chaos

Cloud_VII
Um....Sephiroth.

Mesirus
Originally posted by IceJaw
*COUGH*

Yeah, and so what?

Quick pre-emptive defeat of all arguements that you will use:
Invunerability - Barrier Sephiroths doesn't have a time limit though
Giant link - needs certain location, Sephiroth is hardly going to linger there
Many enemies - Number has been a problem to Sephiroth.....when?
Links stronger - Due to the gauntlet, hardly unlikely that Sephiroth can't find aways of getting it away from link
Magic - Sephiroth has more powerful magic than link anyday of the week
Load of Lives - Everlasting endurance

Like i have said 5 times in my time here, Sephiroth beats links in every aspect that will affect the battle. Plus the advantage he doesn't need a gauntlet to give his supreme strength. Links too dependant on his items, although he's a skilled little squirt, the raw power that Sephiroth wields would beat him unquestionably

dirkdirden
laughing Too outmatched.

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by Mesirus
if i had a penny for everytime this has been done, i'd have 34 pence

Yeah nasty nasty nasty, Sephiroth wins, all the used reasons, superior swordsman, longer sword, everlasting endurance you know the drill.

got to go add more laters

Wait a second now, are you the one who said you don't have much knowlegde about Link except from OoT and some Youtube Links. I've played and beat most of them. Link wins. wink

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth isn't that invulnerable in the first place if Cloud & Co. have managed to beat him time and time again. I can see Link winning this, but I do not have the time, energy nor desire to argue about it just so that when a specific poster realizes he lost the argument I'll get called a hater.

Just so you know every single item from every single Zelda is a shit-load of stuff. And as tough as Sephiroth is I don't see him beating Link when he is holding the Tri-Force.

Mesirus
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Wait a second now, are you the one who said you don't have much knowlegde about Link except from OoT and some Youtube Links. I've played and beat most of them. Link wins. wink

Yeah but new threads about Link come over everyday, so i'm well aware of his capabilities. What i would find a whole lot more interesting are the game OoT was awesome

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sephiroth isn't that invulnerable in the first place if Cloud & Co. have managed to beat him time and time again. You're no hater in my eyes Prime. Anywho, the barrier he used on the northern crater, if you made it smaller it would become more concentrated in power, besides it took loads pure lifestream to break it. As far as i'm away Link has no weapon or tool that is of such power

dirkdirden
replace Aerith with Link and this picture about sums it up.

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs5/300W/i/2004/321/5/8/Aerith_Dead__Sephiroth_Kill_by_DBkun.jpg

kamikz
Triforce, triforce in the sky, I wish that Sephrioth would die!

.................stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
*Sob* Aerith!!!! *SOB*

Now replace Aerith for Zelda...and a bloodlusted Link vs Sephiroth would be an awesome sight to behold.

dirkdirden
*Sob* Aerith!!!! *SOB*

Now replace Aerith for Zelda...and a bloodlusted Link vs Sephiroth would be an awesome sight to behold.

Not really Sephiroth would just fly above him and and laugh while licking zelda's blood off his sword.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-uzf5Gjp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuozNYHr-U

and this one is just funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNrXGswQZn8

This guy has nothing on Sephiroth no matter how angry he gets.

Superboy Prime
Magic Cape makes Link intangible. At this point what will Sephiroth do? Possibly nothing. While Link could simply approach him, phase his hand through his skull, pull his brain out and smash it on the ground. Messy I know.

dirkdirden
Magic Cape makes Link intangible. At this point what will Sephiroth do? Possibly nothing. While Link could simply approach him, phase his hand through his skull, pull his brain out and smash it on the ground. Messy I know.

Magic Cape
The Magic Cape appears only in A Link to the Past. When worn, it makes Link invisible and capable of avoiding some types of enemies and traps. Avoiding some types not all types, he'd get owned.

even if link had the full list of wepons and ablilities he'd still die, partly becuase he is gay and partly becuase he has no real power just some fancy tools like batmans tool belt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_and_items_from_The_Legend_of_Zelda_series

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Magic Cape
The Magic Cape appears only in A Link to the Past. When worn, it makes Link invisible and capable of avoiding some types of enemies and traps. Avoiding some types not all types, he'd get owned.

The only thing it didn't protect against is from falling into bottemless pits. Everything else doesn't touch him. It is capable of letting Link avoid ALL of Ganon's attacks in the final battle.

Superboy Prime
You're being fanboyish. Link has all the weapons & items from all the Zelda games as the thread creator commented. Sephiroth loses this not because he is not as skilled or as powerful, but because that's a shit load of items & weapons to overcome. You made it clear Link dies because he's gay...I think I'll stop arguing with you as of now.

Superboy Prime
The only thing it didn't protect against is from falling into bottemless pits. Everything else doesn't touch him. It is capable of letting Link avoid ALL of Ganon's attacks in the final battle.

LoL. I remember owning Ganon with the magic cape. It was so simple rofl.

dirkdirden
This was never an argument because the idea of link beating spirit is so absurd that the entire topic is a big joke.

If link vanishes using the cape sephiroth would fly in the air and cast any spell he wants, or just waits suspended in air where link is unable to do anything. If he shoot arrows he revels his location and gets hit with a spell,

Link has never shown the ability to move as fast as sephiroth, so his shild would render pointless because sephiroth would just move behind him.

Sephiroth dodges bullets which travel around 2500 FPS were arrows max out at 400 so there is no way an arrow would ever connect.

Grappling hook, throwing rocks, boomerang, bombs, or any of his magic spell would lack the speed to connect as well.

Link could do nothing to sephiroth the match is too outmatched as I said before.

If you have a way that Link would beat sephiroth be my guest and reveal it to me, beside the stupid go back in time and kill him as a baby.

Superboy Prime
So the match ends in a draw. Link becomes intangible and Sephiroth decides to float in the air endlessly. Quite dull. Also being a spirit didn't stop Cloud from PISWTFowning his ass at the end of Advent Children.

MetaHybrid
Thunder Spell from "The Legend of Zelda II The Adventure of Link"

Every enemy around Link is killed instantly. No chance to dodge, since there isn't anything to dodge, just a big flash of light.

dirkdirden
Thunder Spell from "The Legend of Zelda II The Adventure of Link"

Every enemy around Link is killed instantly. No chance to dodge, since there isn't anything to dodge, just a big flash of light.

That doesn't kill bosses......Sephiroth would be considered a boss. Also that uses almost all your magic so he'd only be able to use it twice which wouldn't kill sephiroth, and leave link out of magic.

Superboy Prime
Why would Sephiroth be considered a boss? Because it suits you? Also Link might run out of magic but he has numerous ways to replenish his magic. If all comes down to worse Link wishes Sephiroth be erased from existence with the Tri-Force.

MetaHybrid
That doesn't kill bosses......Sephiroth would be considered a boss. Also that uses almost all your magic so he'd only be able to use it twice which wouldn't kill sephiroth, and leave link out of magic.

Link wouldn't run of out magic. He has Chateau Romani, from Majora's Mask, which gives him a limitless amount of Magic.

The Thunder Spell not working on a Boss, is a gameplay mechanic. Your saying a simple arrow could hurt Sephiroth (That is if it hit him), But Link's most powerful spell won't even make a scratch?

Yeah, try harder now.

dirkdirden
So the match ends in a draw. Link becomes intangible and Sephiroth decides to float in the air endlessly. Quite dull. Also being a spirit didn't stop Cloud from PISWTFowning his ass at the end of Advent Children.

Thats cloud not link.

Superboy Prime
So what? Cloud has Spirit Annihilating Powers now?

dirkdirden
Link wouldn't run of out magic. He has Chateau Romani, from Majora's Mask, which gives him a limitless amount of Magic.

The Thunder Spell not working on a Boss, is a gameplay mechanic. Your saying a simple arrow could hurt Sephiroth (That is if it hit him), But Link's most powerful spell won't even make a scratch?

Yeah, try harder now.

Yeah game mechanic is part of the game you can stretch the powers beyond that scope of what he has done, if that were the case Sephiroth would have many more powers which are not revealed in the game.

Using powers that you can't use in the game doesn't work as you guys would say it isn't canon.

dirkdirden
So what? Cloud has Spirit Annihilating Powers now?

Doesn't matter we aren't talking about cloud. The thread is link vs sephiroth; not the loop holes in advent children or cloud

Superboy Prime
Gameplay mechanics can be nasty.

MetaHybrid
Yeah game mechanic is part of the game you can stretch the powers beyond that scope of what he has done, if that were the case Sephiroth would have many more powers which are not revealed in the game.

Using powers that you can't use in the game doesn't work as you guys would say it isn't canon.

We can't just take every game mechanic from a game an put it in the fight. If that were the case, then if Link fought Cloud from FF7, then Cloud would have to wait for his bar to fill up before he could attack. There is no line of programming code in this fight saying the Thunder Spell won't work on Sephiroth because he is a boss. That's just silly.

General Kaliero
This whole topic is pointless. The Link fanboys will use Link's various items, which used together pretty much make him a god, and the Sephiroth fanboys will use Sephiroth's strength, speed, and magic, which used together pretty much make him a god as well.

You guys are smacking god against god, fueled purely by fanboyism, not any actual discussion. It's just "Well this makes Sephy invincible." "Well this makes Link invincible-er!" over and over.

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by General Kaliero
This whole topic is pointless. The Link fanboys will use Link's various items, which used together pretty much make him a god, and the Sephiroth fanboys will use Sephiroth's strength, speed, and magic, which used together pretty much make him a god as well.

You guys are smacking god against god, fueled purely by fanboyism, not any actual discussion. It's just "Well this makes Sephy invincible." "Well this makes Link invincible-er!" over and over.

So true

EDIT: Your avatar is awesome

dirkdirden
We can't just take every game mechanic from a game an put it in the fight. If that were the case, then if Link fought Cloud from FF7, then Cloud would have to wait for his bar to fill up before he could attack. There is no line of programming code in this fight saying the Thunder Spell won't work on Sephiroth because he is a boss. That's just silly.

There is also no line of code that says that it can. Which is why you have to facts from the games. and the fact is that Thunder doesn't hurt bosses becuase it is a kill or no kill spell, if it hits a moster is kills a moster and it can't hit bosses therefore it cant kill bosses.

This will get no ware fast and I will follow it all the way there.

MetaHybrid
There is also no line of code that says that it can. Which is why you have to facts from the games. and the fact is that Thunder doesn't hurt bosses becuase it is a kill or no kill spell, if it hits a moster is kills a moster and it can't hit bosses therefore it cant kill bosses.

This will get no ware fast and I will follow it all the way there.

Well, since this is Sephiroth, from FF7, we have to take the game mechanic of him having to wait to attack. Happy now?

dirkdirden
Well, since this is Sephiroth, from FF7, we have to take the game mechanic of him having to wait to attack. Happy now?

If your limiting him to FF7 then you'll have to limit link to just Zelda, because the title does say Link(zelda) vs Sephiroth(ff7)

and link in zelda has a boomerang, bombs, shield, arrows, mastersword, candle, raft, nothing to hurt sephiroth. So also have to take into consideration the Movies from FF7 show sephiroth attacking in real time.

But limited like to just zelda is stupid and Sephiroth is strongest in FF7, advent children just shows some of his actions in real time, but only shows a small glimpse of what he can do.

General Kaliero
Actually, there is no game simply called "Zelda." The thread creator was clearly referring to the series, as should be obvious from reading the initial post.

MetaHybrid

Not Sephiroth from Advent Children, or Kingdom Hearts. Just his form from Final Fantasy 7. While Link gets all his items from all the Zelda games.

dirkdirden

Not Sephiroth from Advent Children, or Kingdom Hearts. Just his form from Final Fantasy 7. While Link gets all his items from all the Zelda games.

Still the same story. Nothing link can do. Sephiroth has summons, protection spells, stat improvement spells, all your basic fire, earth, ice, water, spells, an insane amount of attack power.

Link gets hit by a bat and it take half a heart.......half a heart from bat attack. sephiroth gets shot and it doesn't even effect him. Logically the answer is simple its when you try to force a victory on link by technicalities that it become complicated.

Burning thought
Vampire Kain comes in and tools them both while giggling like a child high on suger

Superboy Prime
Correction Sephiroth never summoned anything. And yes he has plenty of powerful magic, but so does Link. Link casts nairyu's love and down goes all of Sephiroth's magic offense & attack power. When did Sephiroth ever get shot? I remember him getting impaled by Zack's buster sword, but not getting shot. Oh wait you're talking about gameplay...again. In that case how about Link surviving bombs, fire blasts, magma/lava, the depths of the ocean etc. As someone else stated this is a fanboy vs fanboy thread and I am beginning to feel my IQ drop the longer it goes on.

dirkdirden
Burning Inside with violent anger
Burining Inside with violent anger
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Fate Monstrous and emty
Fate Monstrous and emty
Come . ..Come,O ..Come
Do not let me die
Come ...Come,O..Come
Do not let me die
Glorious..Noble..Hail,
Most Beautiful One..precious Jewel
Hail Pride among virgins
Hail light Of the world
Hail rose of the world
Blancherfleur and helen
Noble Venus!....
The; One; Winged Angel from The
Dephs of the planet
Sephiroth
Sephiroth..

http://uhavax.hartford.edu/GREEN/sephiroth.jpg

He gets shot by Barret, and shinra solders. If link was shot he'd die. The power difference between the zelda world and the FF world is too great.

MetaHybrid
The power difference between the zelda world and the FF world is too great

Over 9000?

dirkdirden
The power difference between the zelda world and the FF world is too great

Over 9000?

Over 9000.......hearts and rubys.

Superboy Prime
When exactly did the ShinRa officers and Barret shoot him? Becaue to be honest I don't ever remember watching ShinRa soldiers nor barret shooting him in any cut-scenes; although I haven't played the game in a while. I'd also like to point out that throughout the course of the game(except in Crisis Core(nibelheim incident, and at the very end with bizarro, safer and the last Seph) it isn't Sephiroth who you see, but Jenova being controlled by Sephiroth's will.

dirkdirden

Superboy Prime
I know my FF7 make no mistake. Sephiroth is the biological son of Hojo & Lucrecia with Jenova cells infused with him before birth. That is the reason why he is much more powerful than the rest of SOLDIER. While they vaguely hint Vincent might be Sephiroth's father I don't find that to be the case. I believe Vincent feel Sephiroth's his fault because he let Hojo get away with doing what he did to Lucrecia--not that he didn't try...but anyways.

I don't think he merged with Jenova. What I think is that his will manipulated Jenova's remains because of him having her cells in his DNA. I see it the same way he was able to manipulate all those clones in FFVII and how he emerged when Kadaj fused Jenova with himself. What I see is Jenova being the body controlled by Sephiroth's will/brain.

Sephiroth was never son of an ancient. The only ancients you meet/know about in the game were Aerith and Ifalna(was that her name*must play yet again*) and they were not related to Sephiroth. When Sephiroth read about the ancients and Jenova he mistook Jenova for an ancient and thus considered himself to be a cetra. When in fact he was the "offspring" of the calamity from the skyes.

dirkdirden
I know my FF7 make no mistake. Sephiroth is the biological son of Hojo & Lucrecia with Jenova cells infused with him before birth. That is the reason why he is much more powerful than the rest of SOLDIER. While they vaguely hint Vincent might be Sephiroth's father I don't find that to be the case. I believe Vincent feel Sephiroth's his fault because he let Hojo get away with doing what he did to Lucrecia--not that he didn't try...but anyways.

I don't think he merged with Jenova. What I think is that his will manipulated Jenova's remains because of him having her cells in his DNA. I see it the same way he was able to manipulate all those clones in FFVII and how he emerged when Kadaj fused Jenova with himself. What I see is Jenova being the body controlled by Sephiroth's will/brain.

Sephiroth was never son of an ancient. The only ancients you meet/know about in the game were Aerith and Ifalna(was that her name*must play yet again*) and they were not related to Sephiroth. When Sephiroth read about the ancients and Jenova he mistook Jenova for an ancient and thus considered himself to be a cetra. When in fact he was the "offspring" of the calamity from the skyes.

Yeah that all sounds correct.

this will clear it up even more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsuRiP7vkFs

Master-of-Chaos
but here is the thing link would still win

you see the argument will go on forever and in my haste to make a post i thought this would be an assume idea but they just simply don't translate to each other at all

final fantasy - less realistic so the powerful are extremely powerful
Zelda - creator tried to make it realistic (falling down wells and such hurts you)

the worlds just will not mix

but if there were a level playing field where this could be plaid off it would work but for now lets end this

the worlds just cannot compare

besides all of this link would win but i just don't want to check this everyday

Master-of-Chaos
fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity

Master-of-Chaos
is that a good explination

Thunder Fox
fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity fierce deity ooooooh yeah very convinceing......no expression

Mesirus
Boring, don't you people have better things to do? Just say your piece and quit, we're all fanboys here, whether your going to admit it or not, thus its not something we're ever going to agree on.
the worlds just will not mix

but if there were a level playing field where this could be plaid off it would work but for now lets end this

the worlds just cannot compare

i feel i must ask, if you're so sure of this. Why are you still:
A) trying?
B) declaring one will win despite the fact the worlds cannot compare??

Pulse2
Why not Cloud and Link, Sephiroth is too evil, he'd kill Link without even fighting him yet.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Pulse2
Why not Cloud and Link, Sephiroth is too evil, he'd kill Link without even fighting him yet.

Why even have link he's not close to the same level as cloud or Sephiroth. I'll start a good one with Link in it right now.

IceJaw
Why even have link he's not close to the same level as cloud or Sephiroth. Could you at LEAST try to back that up?

EDIT: And get a non-distorted sig?

dirkdirden
Could you at LEAST try to back that up?

EDIT: And get a non-distorted sig?

Its like backing up that superman could beat batman, unnecessary and obvious, but no matter how much I support I have fanboys will never agree, so its rather pointless to support it.

also distorted sig is in.

Superboy Prime
Link is not a stoned handicapped 3 year old with down syndrome as you make him out to be. He is more than capable of taking on the likes of Sephiroth & Cloud.

Cloud_VII
Sin Heartless Angel. Boom Link's dead.

Superboy Prime
FF7 Seph, not KH.

Cloud_VII
Supernova

MetaHybrid
Magic Cape

Cloud_VII
Wall

MetaHybrid
Reflect Spell

Cloud_VII
Hey why do you post in threads that just have Link in them?

MetaHybrid
I guess it's because I know too much about Link, and not enough about other characters here, or the otehr bore me.

Most of the time people just say FD MASK LINK WINS!

But that's total bullcrap, the Feirce Diety Mask is overated.

Also I love Link versus threads.

Cloud_VII
Link's a badass.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Supernova FAKE!

Mesirus
FAKE! in all fairness it's still a huge ass fireball, like at 1:52 which is still going to cause alot of hurt

Cloud_VII
FF7 Seph, not KH.
Dude what are you talking about Sephiroth uses Sin Heartless Angel in Final Fantasy 7.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Mesirus
in all fairness it's still a huge ass fireball, like at 1:52 which is still going to cause alot of hurt Correct, everything else caused by that attack (other than those pain in the ass status effects) = Fake!

Mesirus
Correct, everything else caused by that attack (other than those pain in the ass status effects) = Fake! yes indeed. Funny thing about that......cinematic was that wouldn't the white energy sphere be more damaging that the supernova?

Master-of-Chaos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i20nzWd8lUs&mode=related&search=

and that proves my point on this board

Cloud_VII

Bullshit which proves nothing.

Mesirus

Thats sums it up for me too, the only way Link can win is poorly adjusted games to cram in charatcer from different universes that are all "equal" because otherwise it wouldn't be fair.

As for the second bit, well, seen Sephiroth a few times in those games 2 perfer my one but their all usually good

MetaHybrid
This is a match up of Sephiroth and Link with ALL his items. That's alot of items, but meh.

I say call it a draw.

Master-of-Chaos
infinite magic = infinite invicibility

sephirith can fly

ya draw

Mesirus
infinite magic = infinite invicibility

sephirith can fly

ya draw

Sin Harvest, drain all mana

Pale horse make link confused about the mask and chuck it

slish slash

Links head at Point A body at B etc

confused a little, juts like tok now why Sephiroth use Gravity and Rip off these Masks?

Superboy Prime
Sorry but this is not Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth. What's so hard to understand about that?

Cloud_VII
I've heard many people say Sephiroth does Sin Heartless Angel in Final FF7. Either way, he still has Doom which is technically the same except it gives a time limit. All the other techniques on this guide could be used by Sephiroth: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_boss.txt; About half way through the page. That inludes Supernova, Pale Horse, Flare, Wall, Petrification, Shadow Flare, and Dispel.

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth doesn't have Sin Heartless Angel in FF7. People are just being stupid. I think for the sake of this thread and our sanity SuperNova should be excluded...I mean...destroying an entire solar system is a bit too much even for FF and Zelda.

((The_Anomaly))
Link straps on his Magic Armor From Twilight Princess and the 'Magic Armor' (the spell) From Wind Waker, Nayru's love from OoT, drinks some Chateau Romani to gain unlimited magic power, throws on the golden gauntlets for super strength, bunny hood for speed, Magic Cape for intangibility, Whips out the Master Sword (The Evil destroying sword), equips Light Arrows just in case. All this is after already transforming into Oni Link (Fierce Deity's Mask)...then he transports to wherever Sephiroth is with Farore's Wind. What the hell can you do to someone is is basically invincible in every way, fast, super strong, and has items who's soul purpose is to destroy Evil? Not a whole lot.

I mean Link continually beats Ganon and he has the most powerful piece of the Triforce (the Triforce of Power) which gives him the power of Gods for heavens sake. And Link beats his ass all the time, without using ALL of those items, which there's a ludicrous amount more that I didn't include.

Mesirus
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Link straps on his Magic Armor From Twilight Princess and the 'Magic Armor' (the spell) From Wind Waker, Nayru's love from OoT, drinks some Chateau Romani to gain unlimited magic power, throws on the golden gauntlets for super strength, bunny hood for speed, Magic Cape for intangibility, Whips out the Master Sword (The Evil destroying sword), equips Light Arrows just in case. All this is after already transforming into Oni Link (Fierce Deity's Mask)...then he transports to wherever Sephiroth is with Farore's Wind. What the hell can you do to someone is is basically invincible in every way, fast, super strong, and has items who's soul purpose is to destroy Evil? Not a whole lot.

I mean Link continually beats Ganon and he has the most powerful piece of the Triforce (the Triforce of Power) which gives him the power of Gods for heavens sake. And Link beats his ass all the time, without using ALL of those items, which there's a ludicrous amount more that I didn't include.

This isn't to back Sephiroth i just want to make sure people realise there are far more powerful beings than gods out there. Again just a point in general, i get sick of people saying how powerful the triforce is, its a essence of a god, not the secret to omega.

Anyway i've delievred my points, "so frankly my dear, i don't give a damn"

lord_fface
After playing all the Zelda games, I'm sorry guys but Link is NOT winning. Ganon is no where near the monster that Sephiroth is. Link at his strongest with all his equipment is not beating Sephiroth even if he was pre-Nibelheim. Its like trying to say that Capatain America would beat the Savage Hulk in a one on one fight, not happening.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lord_fface
After playing all the Zelda games, I'm sorry guys but Link is NOT winning. Ganon is no where near the monster that Sephiroth is. Link at his strongest with all his equipment is not beating Sephiroth even if he was pre-Nibelheim. Its like trying to say that Capatain America would beat the Savage Hulk in a one on one fight, not happening.

Ultimate Captain America did beat Ultimate Hulk...so...anyways on topic:

That's your opinion, and I respect it but if you had really played all the Zelda you would know Link is not to be taken lightly and you would also know he is more than capable of beating someone like Sephiroth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.