The Crow, Ghost Rider, Spawn, & Hellboy go through the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ok ya'll we have the four hero's from hell. (literally) The Crow, Hellboy, Spawn, & Ghost Rider. They Fight these groups one at a time, and they get 2 hours between groups. Can they make it through?

Group 1.

1. The Villains

a. Magneto
b. Loki
c. Dr. Doom
d. Mephisto

Group 2. The Hero's

a. Dr. Strange
b. Silver Surfer
c. Thor
d. Hulk

CyberDragon
The villains just about get smacked like hell(get it "hell" lol) and group 2 the hero's get done by penance stare, or if not this way some other way,either way Hell Hero's win evil face

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ok ya'll we have the four hero's from hell. (literally) The Crow, Hellboy, Spawn, & Ghost Rider. They Fight these groups one at a time, and they get 2 hours between groups. Can they make it through?

Group 1.

1. The Villains

a. Magneto
b. Loki
c. Dr. Doom
d. Mephisto

Group 2. The Hero's

a. Dr. Strange
b. Silver Surfer
c. Thor
d. Hulk

Zarathos does

Tassadar
They dont get past group 1. Mephisto by himslef would give that group problems; with Mags, Doom, and Loki they stand no chance.

Kurash
The Crow, R.I.P Brandon Lee

Kurash
i really dont know in actuality, spawns power is off the charts right now, so i think they could do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.