Superman, Batman & Nightwing vs. Thor, Ironman & Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Mr Myx. has brought together Superman, Batman and Nightwing for a fight to amuse him. They stand there arguing with him about the insanity of this until he just snaps his fingers and shuts them up. The he brings Thor, Ironman and Spiderman from the 616 universe and does the same. He has promised that if they do not fight or if they lose the fight all their worst fears will come to pass.

This is all in their current forms. Who wins?

Faceman
Marvel team...Nightwing is the weak link here....

pr1983
Team Marvel has too much firepower, batman and nightwing are non-elements... combined they might handle spidey, but thats a big maybe... erm

Devil Lance
This is Superman vs Thor and Ironman

the marvel team wins 8-9/10

Metalmanx
Team Marvel. Simply because I believe Thor can take Superman after a long-ass battle.

Superboy Prime
Might as well make Supes carry a kryptonite ring around...Team Marvel curbstomps Supes.

He might decimate Spidey in a picosecond, but Extremis Iron man + the powerhouse Thor? Meh. Farm boy gets whooped.

Entity
Well I really thought Bats would have something up his utility belt to deal with Ironman's armor or at least stun him and, as for Nightwing I was thinking of his and Bruce's teamwork with each other vs Tony and Peter's

To me all of these character's seem like the closest things the companies have to each other.

Superboy Prime
If they are to have a chance they will need lots of prep. Thor alone will keep Supes at bay.

Bentley
Marvel teams win, Nightwing? Seriously? He loses against everyone in this fight, badly. This is Supes alone against the others.

Wally West
Why are people picking out just Nightwing as a weak link, Batman loses to all 3 as well and would last no longer than Dick.

Bentley
Well, yeah, thats true. But one would think that the one who made this thread said "well, Ironman and Batman are rich playboys, lets pair them (makes very little sense, but well). Ok, so, who can mirror Spidey? Lets say Nightwing, he likes redheads too". He seems really out of this thread somehow.

Martian_mind
Its a conspiricy dammit!! mad

Wally West
Well Nightwing is DC's greatest acrobat, you could probably say the same for Spider-Man and Marvel. And Nightwing would probably have more of a chance against Spider-Man than Batman would against Ironman.

Superman could probably take out Ironman and Spider-Man instantly though and leave Thor 3 on 1.

Martian_mind
superman would just go straight for thor most likely.

StarsNeverFall7
Superman can't stand up to Thor. Espically when hes trying to fight someone whos main source of power, is one of supermans biggest weaknesses.

Marvel team takes it.

the_satan32
Team Marvel wins. Spider-Man takes Batman and Nightwing's heads of and Iron man and Thor beat the hell out of Superman, there's no way he can stand up to Thor (he has a weakness to magic).

doctorstrongbad
Marvel wins this 10/10. Thor beats Superman. Iron man over bats. Spidey kills Night wing easy.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Mr Myx. has brought together Superman, Batman and Nightwing for a fight to amuse him. They stand there arguing with him about the insanity of this until he just snaps his fingers and shuts them up. The he brings Thor, Ironman and Spiderman from the 616 universe and does the same. He has promised that if they do not fight or if they lose the fight all their worst fears will come to pass.

This is all in their current forms. Who wins?

marvel ftw

Erik-Lensherr
Dc

Superman most likely solos the field . I also see Batman taking Spiderman . Perhaps even Iron Man , depends really what he has in the utility belt .

horrorwolf
Nightwing is a non factor and a Batman with no prep causes a huge imbalance causing Marvel to take this.

spetznaz
It is quite interesting that most people believe that Superman would rush for Thor, leaving Bats and Wing to brawl it out (i.e., get killed) by Extremis and Spidey.

That is VERY linear logic, particularly per KMC rule.

What would happen (considering the fact that Superman is not a fool, even though some comics might portray him as such) is that he would INSTANTENEOUSLY take out Spiderman and Ironman, leaving Thor. Now, I am sure some people will say that Spiderman has a 'spidey sense,' or that the Extremis armor garners significant speed abilities to Stark .....but I will not waste time debating that (and it would be a waste of time trying to compare Superman's offensive capabilities, coupled with his velocity quotient, against a Spideysense and armor. E.g. ...Peter Parker's sense wouldn't even be able to reflexively act before he was dead. Both Stark and Parker are laid down).

Leaving Thor.

In mcuh the same manner Thor could take out Bats and Wing in a similar (though not as fast, but fast enough to make human reactions absolutely useless). Remember this is KMC Thor we are talking about, who knows how to use Mjolnir (thus we are not talking about the STUPID comicbook Thor who, instead of using his god-given powers, prefers to throw punches like a fool or use Mjolnir - one of the more powerful weapons around - as nothing more than a glorified baseball bat!!!!!!)

Thus we are left with Kal-El and the Son of Odin.

In which case Thor wins.

(Again, I am using 'KMC Thor' who can use all of his powers and those of Mjolnir. Against 'standard' comicbook Thor Superman would win 10/10, but against a KMC Thor Superman would be facing serious problems .....e.g. someone say temporal storm).

Thus Marvel wins.

Now, it may seem like I said the same thing as the others (i.e. Marvel wins), but the point I am trying to make is that the methodology behind an argument matters as much (if not more so) than the argument itself.

In the professional world it happens all the time .....ludicrous casepoints/businessplans/ideas pass through because their propagator managed to put forth a good enough methodology (game plan). At the same time there is an ocean of viable/sensible/workable ideas that never get off the inception stage because the person delivering them doesn't ahve the right methodology.

For those still in school, it is similar to how you can get 1 point for having the right answer (with the wrong method), but get 10 points for having the right method (even if you arrived at a wrong answer).

Se-lah.

guy222
team two

svex
SUPERMAN SOLOS ALL
MATTER IS FANBITCHES COMBINES THOR GREATEST FEATS WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT HIM. THEN V HAVE PC SUPES, NOW **** OFF BITCHES
SUPERMAN>>>>>>>>>>>>THOR
BATMAN>>>>>>>>>>>>HIS XEROX
SUPES SOLOS BTW

Inhuman

Silent Master
Marvel wins

Bouboumaster
Nightwing soloes.

No seriously, Team 2 beat the ever loving shit out of Team 1

pym-ftw
Wow, just wow

iscaremonkeys
spiderman could solo batman and knightwing at the same damn time

DrDeadpool
Team marvel Stomps !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.