Tina Armstrong and Lisa (La Mariposa) vs Rumble Roses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
It appears that Dr. Cutter/Dr. Anesthesia has found two new subjects for her Lady X program: the blonde American Tina Armstrong and her rival, the Lucha Libre wrestler Lisa.

The two aforementioned women are relaxing on Zack Island (and currently debating on whether Jack Bauer could beat Jason Voorhees) when the invites for the Rumble Roses tournament comes in, with them to compete as a tag team.

With a beaucoup cash prize for the winners.

The Tag Teams in the Rumble Roses that they have to go through are:

1. Reiko Hinomoto & Noble Rose: The Kamikaze Typhoon

2. Candy Cane & Miss Spencer: The Punk & Teacher Alliance (PTA)

3. Makoto Aihara & Aigle: The Great Beautiful Strong Pairs (G. B. S. P.)

4. Reiko Hinomoto & Dixie Clemets: Tequilla Sunrise

5. Dixie Clemets & Aisha: Rodeo Drive

6. Anesthesia & Benikage: The Balance of Terror

7. Sista A & Mistress: The Vanity Twins

8. Black Belt Demon & Great Kahn: The Naughty Empire

9. Sgt. Clemets & Rowdy Reiko: The Original Sin

Final Round: Dr. Anesthesia & Lady X Subsistence: Anesthesia's Experiment

You lose and...you can guess what happens.

Superboy Prime
I don't see why Tina & Lisa can't clear this gauntlet.

Cloud_VII
Rumble Roses girls aren't nearly as hott as DOA girls anyway.

Fallin Angel
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Rumble Roses girls aren't nearly as hott as DOA girls anyway.

Well RR girls look more realistic (well in XX they do) than DOA girls. As for the match, I think the RR girls got this. They got some pretty deadly moves, especially Lady X Subsistence and Benikage.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
Well RR girls look more realistic (well in XX they do) than DOA girls. As for the match, I think the RR girls got this. They got some pretty deadly moves, especially Lady X Subsistence and Benikage.
That's the thing; they look more realistic meaning they don't look perfect. DOA girls are designed to look perfect in every way. They don't look realistic because they don't have skin pores and such, but no one cares about that. They also look better than RR girls in CGI. Also, Lisa's shown to do some really badass stunts in DOA4. Tina and Lisa could counter any kind of move; they can counter grabs too. I don't know if RR girls have counters or not.

Fallin Angel
That's the thing; they look more realistic meaning they don't look perfect. DOA girls are designed to look perfect in every way. They don't look realistic because they don't have skin pores and such, but no one cares about that. They also look better than RR girls in CGI. Also, Lisa's shown to do some really badass stunts in DOA4. Tina and Lisa could counter any kind of move; they can counter grabs too. I don't know if RR girls have counters or not.

Well if u played any of the RR games, they do have counters for both strikes and grabs like the DOA girls. But the one thing that RR girls have over the DOA girls is that they can use lethal, killer, and humiliated moves. Alot of those moves look pretty badass too.

Cloud_VII
Well if u played any of the RR games, they do have counters for both strikes and grabs like the DOA girls. But the one thing that RR girls have over the DOA girls is that they can use lethal, killer, and humiliated moves. Alot of those moves look pretty badass too.
Alright, but I don't know if those moves are considerably different than the numerous grabs and combos Tina and Lisa have. Also, they can do grab combos which do A WHOLE LOT of damage, not to mention the number of tag grabs they have which is more badass than anything I've seen in proffesional wrestling.

Fallin Angel
Alright, but I don't know if those moves are considerably different than the numerous grabs and combos Tina and Lisa have. Also, they can do grab combos which do A WHOLE LOT of damage, not to mention the number of tag grabs they have which is more badass than anything I've seen in proffesional wrestling.

The RR girls have that stuff too. Some of them are not as good as the DOA girls, but some are. And the lethal and killer moves are different. Like Benikage can use her ninja powers to summon a giant frog to gobble up the opponent and Lady X Subsistence and turn into a jet plan and ram into the opponent.

Cloud_VII
The RR girls have that stuff too. Some of them are not as good as the DOA girls, but some are. And the lethal and killer moves are different. Like Benikage can use her ninja powers to summon a giant frog to gobble up the opponent and Lady X Subsistence and turn into a jet plan and ram into the opponent.
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.