Can Wolverine kill Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
If he gets a clean shot on Thor, can Wolverine manage to kill the Thunder God???
I was wondering this because if you check the cover of the "What IF WOlverine was an Enemy of the State?" issue Thor is down just next to Spider Man .

-_-

Discuss

grey fox
No , there is ZERO chance that Wolvie can take Thor. Enemy of the state was a steaming pile of horse-shit.

roughrider
Thor's skin isn't tough enough that adamantium won't pierce him; it will. In theory, the answer is yes.
But, ONLY with a free shot.

bigbran
Originally posted by roughrider
Thor's skin isn't tough enough that adamantium won't pierce him; it will. In theory, the answer is yes.
But, ONLY with a free shot. Doesn't mean it is going to kill him.

roughrider
Originally posted by bigbran
Doesn't mean it is going to kill him.

Yes, that's right. Godly energies can be re-directed etc. That's why I'm saying, in theory only.

Howard_Jones
Well, if it were the same circumstance as the Superman thread I opened, yes he could.

But that's because he doesn't have a bio aura. wink

UniOmni
He couldn't take him in a fight, but with a free shot?

He cuts his head off.

Endless Mike
No he cannot.

ENOUGH WITH THE WOLVERINE WANK.

olympian
Nope.

He can be killed back, tho.

Decay
thors skin might give before adamantium, but wolverine doesnt have the strength to damage either. people always start on about adamantium being more or less durable than the guy wolverines trying to cut, its not really an issue when it gets to this level, wolverine is comparitivly very very weak, and even if adamantium could penetrate thors skin, it would take someone alot stronger than wolverine to do it.

Mrrungo Mu
What a way to piss Thor off.

Mindship
If Thor just stands there and lets Wolvie plunge adamantium claws through his eyes or up his godly nose into his brain, then jiggles and twists the claws around for good measure...yeah, I think that would do it.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by UniOmni
He couldn't take him in a fight, but with a free shot?

He cuts his head off.
Does sawing for 20 minutes count as one shot?

Kid Kurdy
I hate to say this, but Wolverine can definitely kill Thor.

Why not ? He cuts and stabs Hulk all the time without any trouble, goes through reinforced steel like it's nothing... and so on...

So yes, in theory Wolverine can kill Thor, for example by cutting off his head. I don't see why not.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I hate to say this, but Wolverine can definitely kill Thor.

Why not ? He cuts and stabs Hulk all the time without any trouble, goes through reinforced steel like it's nothing... and so on...

So yes, in theory Wolverine can kill Thor, for example by cutting off his head. I don't see why not.

Wolverine SLASHES Hulk , he doesn't just ram his claws clean into him because he can't. Though Unlike hulk Thors body is three times as dense as a human beings. so he's going to have some difficulty there.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Decay
thors skin might give before adamantium, but wolverine doesnt have the strength to damage either. people always start on about adamantium being more or less durable than the guy wolverines trying to cut, its not really an issue when it gets to this level, wolverine is comparitivly very very weak, and even if adamantium could penetrate thors skin, it would take someone alot stronger than wolverine to do it.

I remember reading a Hulk story with the Maestro that was set in the future.

Cap's shield was in a museum or something and Hulk & Maestro were fighting. Hulk grabbed the shield and made some speech about never really having to worry about the shield when Cap used it because he didn't have enough strength to hurt Hulk regardless of its composition or cutting edge. Hulk then took the shield and rammed it through the Maestro's stomach.

smile

So yeah ... you need the right tools.... but you also need the strength to get the job done in the first place.

Mindship
The thing is, though, the sharper the point/blade, the less strength you need for it to pierce/cut something (less surface area resistance).

So...are W's claws Sharp Enough for someone of his strength level?

H. S. 6
Honestly, given a free shot, Wolverine probably would be able to take down Thor. I really don't think Thor's skin is that durable. erm

Howard_Jones
Thor's skin has a problem with piercing, but he has been inflicted with a mortal wound and survived in Vikings.

DarkCrawler
The whole "three times as dense as human" is bullshit.

"
11) INVULNERABILITY: The following are historical examples of incredibly devastating forces that has been used against Thor. Thor has survived each of these highly Lethal attacks, and most of the time have come out unscathed. A) Thor has been on the receiving end of Zeus and Blitziana's LIGHTNING bolts. B) Thor withstood a barrage of ARTILLARY fire with ease, and a Heat Seeking Missile- see Thor#480, and Thor-#247; C) and in the J. Kirby's days Thor used to test his invulnerability by having a Cobalt Bomb explode next to him. D) Kang’s Dissolution blast to the EXTREME did not fell Thor-Avengers-#143, and in Avengers-#295 Mechanosaurus struck Thor with a Megahertz Artillery fire that would easily destroy any vehicle to pieces- with no visible effect on Thor (Note: even bullets from a powerful sub-machine gun can’t hope to accomplish the same amount of penetration or destruction that could a Megahertz artillery attack by Mechnanosaurus). In Avengers-#5-pg 20- it explicitly stated that nothing, not even an ATOMIC BLAST could injure Thor, or his hammer. E) Thor resisted the full power of the Man from Saturn’s Graviton ray-Thor-#255. F) Thor withstood the Thermal Man's HEAT blast that could melt Tanks instantly, also, Thor was insensitive to the Lava Man's attack- see Avengers #5. In addition, Thor withstood a direct hit by Firelord’s Cosmic Flame with absolutely no dire visible effect on him- Thor-#306, and Ghost Rider’s Flame proved to be totally ineffectual against Thor, as well- Avengers-#214, and when the Planet Ego raised his internal heat temperature to the EXTREME, it had no affect on Thor-See Thor-#133. G) Thor was unaffected by an Alien Freeze Ray-Avengers-#14 (vol.1). H) In terms of indescribable sheer Magical, and Cosmic power, for instance, Thor was just temporarily stunned by Ego’s pulsating energy attack that would, physically, have rendered AN ENTIRE RACE UNCOUNSCIOUS- Thor-#133. In addition, Thor withstood blast by Odin-Thor-#241, by the Celestials-Thor-#300, and by a space Armada-Avengers-Annual#7. However, the three most impressive testimony events that showed Thor's invulnerability, however, was when he, almost, took a direct hit by a Doomsday Bomb that was capable of destroying an entire planet, and soon after that explosion Thor felt from space to a planet called Pangoria-see Thor#387. Also, Thor resisted the weight of Multitude of Planets-Thor Annual-#9, and the Gravity of a Neutron Star-Thor-#282. The other event took place when Thor paid an uninvited visit to ATUM in the Sun's core. If you think that this wasn’t enough, Thor has survive incredible physical punishment by the likes of the Destroyer, Durok, the Mangog, Surtur- Thor-#351, by the Devourer-Marvel Two In One-#23, The Thermal Man, Terminus, the 300,000 ft. tall Rhun god when he swatted Thor aside-Thor#220, and the Celestial- The One Above All- when he not only swatted Thor aside, but did hurled at him unnumbered tons of delicate machinery at him with no significant adverse effect on Thor-See Thor-#288."

Wolverine can't defenitely kill Thor with one shot, unless someone like Superman throws him at Thor...

DigiMark007
It's the knife-vs.-brick argument again.

A knife is metal, thus stronger than a brick. But try stabbing a brick with a knife and see what happens. Your strength isn't enough to put it through, or even do more than scratch it.

....so until we see this in a comic, this is all speculation, and all the Wolverine vs. Superman/Thor/etc. threads are merely ridiculous attempt at guessing what we can't truly know, because we don't have quantifiable data on the exact levels of strength of Thor durability, Wolverine's claws or his strength.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*tempted to close*

...nah...but I only barely see the point.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine SLASHES Hulk , he doesn't just ram his claws clean into him because he can't.
Yes he can. And Hulk is way more durable than Thor.

I know that's the official point of view, but it doesn't make any sense, not even in comic land. I think Spider-Man's body is three times as dense as human beings.

Thor's durability >>>>>>>>>>> any human. Not just three times. But still not tough enough not to be wounded by Wolverines claws.

H. S. 6
I was always under the impression that Thor is indeed vulnerable to being stabbed/pierced, etc.

Am I wrong?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I was always under the impression that Thor is indeed vulnerable to being stabbed/pierced, etc.

Am I wrong?

Yep. Though I won't reem you for it.

In Thor: Vikings, he was ran through with a blade, and cut more than once. However, he recovers EXTREMELY fast.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Yep. Though I won't reem you for it.

In Thor: Vikings, he was ran through with a blade, and cut more than once. However, he recovers EXTREMELY fast.

Phew! Glad I wasn't reemed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Wolverine would probably be able to stab him, but certainly not kill him, correct?

UniOmni
He can definitely cut the Odinsyawn.

I fail to see why its so hard to comprehend, that he could slice Thors throat, and watch him bleed out.

Acrosurge
Could Wolverine cut Thor? I'm going to say yes.

Could Wolverine kill Thor by piercing or slashing? IMO, no. Thor, being an Asgardian god, would probably not die due to these kinds of mortal injuries.

roughrider
As the son of Odin & Gaea, Thor's durability is far beyond a normal Asgardian, which is bone & tissue three times as dense as a human. But he's not durable enough to resist sharpened adamantium. Maybe Wolvie doesn't have the strength to pierce him very far, but he can break his skin.

inamilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007

....so until we see this in a comic, this is all speculation, and all the Wolverine vs. Superman/Thor/etc. threads are merely ridiculous attempt at guessing what we can't truly know, because we don't have quantifiable data on the exact levels of strength of Thor durability, Wolverine's claws or his strength.

oh the blinding light of logic....

KharmaDog
Can Wolverine kill Thor? I doubt it, but he is definitley killing this forum with bullsh*t threads like this one.

jinzin
Originally posted by roughrider
But, ONLY with a free shot. sounds reasonable to me.

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine SLASHES Hulk , he doesn't just ram his claws clean into him because he can't. Though Unlike hulk Thors body is three times as dense as a human beings. so he's going to have some difficulty there. wrong wolverine did it in the sam keith four part... all the way down a mountain if I'm not mistaken...

Soujaboy
Just like to tell you all that Thor has stood in the core of the sun without damage, and has taken a blast that is the equivalent to an exploding sun without any damage what so ever.

Just wanted to let you all know that...

I don't really care if Wolverine can cut him...

Faceman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Just like to tell you all that Thor has stood in the core of the sun without damage, and has taken a blast that is the equivalent to an exploding sun without any damage what so ever.

Just wanted to let you all know that...

I don't really care if Wolverine can cut him... This is a logical man...

Evangel94
Well, if we go by comics, then wolverine has cut Thor before.

capt it up
Logan cut king thors arm to the point it was use less. Logan can stabb thor how ever will it klill thor is the question

Howard_Jones
Stabbing really wouldn't do much compared to the damage he took in Vikings. Wolverine would have to go for a slash.

Soleran
This is where we have a conflict of showings obviously.

If Thor can stand in the middle of the sun and take a nuke head on then my answer would be no Wolverine cannot kill Thor and the time Wolverine cut Thor's arm was merely to add value to Wolverine in a comicsmile

capt it up
Stabbing really wouldn't do much compared to the damage he took in Vikings. Wolverine would have to go for a slash.
logan can slash thor as well how ever I wonder if it would kill thor.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran

If Thor can stand in the middle of the sun and take a nuke head on then my answer would be no Wolverine cannot kill Thor and the time Wolverine cut Thor's arm was merely to add value to Wolverine in a comicsmile
nuke is not peircing attack is it? Logan skeleton survived a nuke. Logan skeleton survived the sun. His claws>>>>>thors durability. This is it a pierceing attack and logan has really yet to fail to stabb any one. Hercules who as durable as thor was pritty sure logan could pierce his skinn.

Howard_Jones
Uh, you're wrong on one count, Capt. Wolverine's bones don't have a better record than Thor, because I doubt teh clawz have taken a hit from Galactus.

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
nuke is not peircing attack is it? Logan skeleton survived a nuke. Logan skeleton survived the sun. His claws>>>>>thors durability. This is it a pierceing attack and logan has really yet to fail to stabb any one. Hercules who as durable as thor was pritty sure logan could pierce his skinn.

umm dude, if your skin can withstand a nuke blast, wolverine should not be able to cut you.

but this is comics, so logic doesn't really apply.

Soleran

Honestly I don't care what Wolverine's skeleton has endured his freaking skeleton not his entire body of flesh, where as Thor's flesh and bones have survived no problem, see the difference here?

Oh then it's ok cuz I mean Thor surviving the crushing pressure in the middle of a sun is nothing to the piercing attack and strength of Wolverine.

Little bit of a problem with consistency, see what I'm getting at here.

capt it up
Uh, you're wrong on one count, Capt. Wolverine's bones don't have a better record than Thor, because I doubt teh clawz have taken a hit from Galactus.
true how ever have the claws ever bled? consistent record logan claws and skeleton>>>>>>thor.

masterbruce
Honestly I don't care what Wolverine's skeleton has endured his freaking skeleton not his entire body of flesh, where as Thor's flesh and bones have survived no problem, see the difference here?

Oh then it's ok cuz I mean Thor surviving the crushing pressure in the middle of a sun is nothing to the piercing attack and strength of Wolverine.

Little bit of a problem with consistency, see what I'm getting at here.

see the thing is you're looking for logic in comics, where it doesn't exist

If Thor could survive in the middle of the sun, then even Hulk's strongest punch would not even be felt by Thor as the center of the sun would exert over trillions of tons of pressure.

masterbruce
true how ever have the claws ever bled? consistent record logan claws and skeleton>>>>>>thor.

claws don't have blood vessels, so they can't possibly bleed

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by masterbruce

Exactamente.

capt it up

Little bit of a problem with consistency, see what I'm getting at here. \

yes, but the fact is logan claws consistently pierce people of high durability. They are so sharp they cut on a moleculer level. The fact is they have cut thor. Thor ahs bleed from hulks punching him, herc punching him. You seem to be under the impression thor can not be hurt and yet he been hurt by much much less then the sun.

capt it up
you clearly missed the point/ The claws never get damage and yet thor been damage more times then I could count. .

Newjak
you clearly missed the point/ The claws never get damage and yet thor been damage more times then I could count. . Hasn't Gladiator ripped Logan's Claws off before?

capt it up
Originally posted by Newjak
Hasn't Gladiator ripped Logan's Claws off before?
alternate reality and logan fought gladeator for 6 days straight lol

Newjak
alternate reality and logan fought gladeator for 6 days straight lol Isn't that the only time Logan has cut Thor is an alternate reality wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Newjak
Isn't that the only time Logan has cut Thor is an alternate reality wink
nope it was 616 actaully. king thor just brought every one back to life, but it was 616

Soujaboy
Like stated before, Thor's skin and bones have survived blast from Galactus, the gravity, pressure, and heat from the core of the sun, blast that are the equivalent to that of an exploding sun, etc.

Can Wolverine cut Thor.... who cares?

Can Wolverine kill Thor.... no.

masterbruce

how does fighting 6 days make your claws any easier to rip off?

Howard_Jones
you clearly missed the point/ The claws never get damage and yet thor been damage more times then I could count. .

By bigger blows than what teh clawz have taken.

Swanky-Tuna
see the thing is you're looking for logic in comics, where it doesn't exist

If Thor could survive in the middle of the sun, then even Hulk's strongest punch would not even be felt by Thor as the center of the sun would exert over trillions of tons of pressure.
There's a difference though. Hulk's punches will jar Thor and the force makes his body pull and tear at itself.

But if Thor can sit in there, I don't see why Wolverine would be able to pierce him. Whaddya gonna do?

They are so sharp they cut on a moleculer level.
That's not saying much. My teeth cut on the molecular level when I bite into a york peppermint patty, woosh! And my cat cuts things on the molecular level when she chews the cover off the phone book.

batdude123
Wolverine isn't killing Thor anytime soon.

JuanJohnboy

o.O?? any scans?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
There's a difference though. Hulk's punches will jar Thor and the force makes his body pull and tear at itself.

Hulk's punches can generate over trillions of tons of force?

Swanky-Tuna
I wouldn't be surprised, but that wasn't the point.

Soleran
\

yes, but the fact is logan claws consistently pierce people of high durability. They are so sharp they cut on a moleculer level. The fact is they have cut thor. Thor ahs bleed from hulks punching him, herc punching him. You seem to be under the impression thor can not be hurt and yet he been hurt by much much less then the sun.

Jyppe
nope it was 616 actaully. king thor just brought every one back to life, but it was 616

Uh.. AoA was the same Universe as 616, but then the timeline diverged from the orginal and was turned into it's own. Same deal with the King Thor event I assume.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Uh.. AoA was the same Universe as 616, but then the timeline diverged from the orginal and was turned into it's own. Same deal with the King Thor event I assume.
no it not the same deal though. king thor event was normal comic line and was 616.

K3VIL
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
If he gets a clean shot on Thor, can Wolverine manage to kill the Thunder God???
I was wondering this because if you check the cover of the "What IF WOlverine was an Enemy of the State?" issue Thor is down just next to Spider Man .

-_-

Discuss
Onestly?No.
Classical Thor withstood the likes of cosmic power, enormous gravity and pressure, planetary destroying explosions, artillery fire, bullets of high calyber so with piercing ability above those of a being with Peak Human/Slightly superhuman strength, even with adamantium claws.
Wolverine's only chance is against Don Blake or Jake Olson.

D-Block
Wolverine doesn't have the strength to seriously injure Thor.

roughrider

It's the old paradox argument about blunt force versus thin piercing; it's frequently brought up when discussing the durability of Thor & Wonder Woman. It is: How can they trade punches and take damage with fights against the likes of Hulk and Superman, yet be vunerable against bullets or being stabbed? For WW, they want her to do her braclet-deflecting thing to look cool, though it doesn't make sense to me. Thor has been potrayed inconsistently in how he handles gunfire. His durability rankings in profiles would indicate he's bullet resistant (at the very least) but Marvel still leaves the question open. And Thor doesn't spend time on the defensive really;with mjolnir, he's on the attack constantly.

Wolverine2006
If Wolverine got a free shot he could cut his head off, slash his throat, stab him in the brain, etc....Wolverine could kill Thor but that's only if he got a free shot.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
If Wolverine got a free shot he could cut his head off, slash his throat, stab him in the brain, etc....Wolverine could kill Thor but that's only if he got a free shot.
Sayed from someone with that nick, ROTFL.
You are at LEAST questionable.

Evangel94
Logan cut king thors arm to the point it was use less. Logan can stabb thor how ever will it klill thor is the question

Stop exaggerating!

Wolverine cut and wounded King Thor's arm, but not to the point of it being "useless". Wolverine's contribution to that battle was getting the surprise on King Thor and then getting immediately killed.

For those of you who don't know.

After Wolverine got the surprise on King Thor and cut his arm, King Thor blasted Wolverine with the Odinforce and disintergrated him. Dr. Strange then used the power of the other earth gods and cut off Thor from the Odinforce. Then the Hulk and Thing battled King Thor hand to hand for hours, and Thor's wounded arm was torn off during the battle. Dr. Strange, The Hulk, and The Thing are the one's that did all grunt the work.

King Thor later stated that he decided to not use the Odinforce to regenerate his arm because of personal reasons.

Also, the events of King Thor's reign on earth were considered canon at the time the comic was being released, but now they are no longer canon because Thor changed the 616 timeline.

MR.Grum
lol and how will wolvie even touch the son of odin thor drops the hammer on his dome

FOOM
Is it true Marvel is working on a Swanky-Tuna Swipes Thor's Helmut Mini-series?

Howard_Jones

A collision between Hulk and Ironclad sent tremors through countless dimensions.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Evangel94
Stop exaggerating!

Wolverine cut and wounded King Thor's arm, but not to the point of it being "useless". Wolverine's contribution to that battle was getting the surprise on King Thor and then getting immediately killed.

For those of you who don't know.

After Wolverine got the surprise on King Thor and cut his arm, King Thor blasted Wolverine with the Odinforce and disintergrated him. Dr. Strange then used the power of the other earth gods and cut off Thor from the Odinforce. Then the Hulk and Thing battled King Thor hand to hand for hours, and Thor's wounded arm was torn off during the battle. Dr. Strange, The Hulk, and The Thing are the one's that did all grunt the work.

King Thor later stated that he decided to not use the Odinforce to regenerate his arm because of personal reasons.

Also, the events of King Thor's reign on earth were considered canon at the time the comic was being released, but now they are no longer canon because Thor changed the 616 timeline.

Actually Thor's King Thor events are cannon. He even mentions them during Ragnarok after being attacked by Loki and his minions.

"I erased my future to come back to this"

Evangel94
Actually Thor's King Thor events are cannon. He even mentions them during Ragnarok after being attacked by Loki and his minions.

"I erased my future to come back to this"

Thor is the only person with memories of those events.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Evangel94
Thor is the only person with memories of those events.

Even so the comic remains cannon.

King KAM
Even so the comic remains cannon. just like marvel the end

bigbran
Originally posted by King KAM
just like marvel the end Thanos never erased everyone's mind, did he?
no it not the same deal though. king thor event was normal comic line and was 616. Yup.
It wasn't a possible reality either, it was what was going to happen if Thor hadn't gone back in time!

guy222
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy

-_-

Discuss

yes
did u know thor is sleeping laughing out loud

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
yes
did u know thor is sleeping laughing out loud If you want to use that Thor... then no, Wolverine could do shit-all to Thor!

I believe Wolverine could f*ck up Thor, with a free shot, but kill?
Don't think so...

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
If you want to use that Thor... then no, Wolverine could do shit-all to Thor!

I believe Wolverine could f*ck up Thor, with a free shot, but kill?
Don't think so...

be interesting
wolverine very intriguing now

have a good one, friend

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
be interesting
wolverine very intriguing now

have a good one, friend Ya, you too.

Kid Kurdy
Theoretically... yes, he can kill Thor.

guy222

co signed smokin'

riceroost
Didn't the Crusader nearly kill Thor with his sword before? We know Wolverine can cut Thor. He crippled King Thor's arm when the guy was odinpowered. Thor has a lot of durability feats, but they are all against blasts or blunt force trauma, not pointed/bladed weapons honed so sharp that they cut on a moleculear level. I dont care how dense Thor's flesh and bones are, it isn't more dense than the moleculear structure of adamantium therefor the claws will cut him as they did during the King Thor period. Asgardians are only a few times denser than humans. Thor is tougher than them, but even if he's 100 times tougher than a normal asgardian he's still going to get cut.

Wolverine's strength is not doing the cutting. The claw blade and point do the cutting for him since they are sharpened to such a rediculously sharp point. His strength has little to nothing to do with cutting things.

If Thor can survive having his head cut off then Logan can't kill him. If decap can take him out then Logan can kill him. Now can a decap kill Thor?

guy222
Originally posted by riceroost
Didn't the Crusader nearly kill Thor with his sword before? We know Wolverine can cut Thor. He crippled King Thor's arm when the guy was odinpowered. Thor has a lot of durability feats, but they are all against blasts or blunt force trauma, not pointed/bladed weapons honed so sharp that they cut on a moleculear level. I dont care how dense Thor's flesh and bones are, it isn't more dense than the moleculear structure of adamantium therefor the claws will cut him as they did during the King Thor period. Asgardians are only a few times denser than humans. Thor is tougher than them, but even if he's 100 times tougher than a normal asgardian he's still going to get cut.

Wolverine's strength is not doing the cutting. The claw blade and point do the cutting for him since they are sharpened to such a rediculously sharp point. His strength has little to nothing to do with cutting things.

If Thor can survive having his head cut off then Logan can't kill him. If decap can take him out then Logan can kill him. Now can a decap kill Thor?

his claws are razor sharp smokin'

Soujaboy

Wrong

Soujaboy
Originally posted by riceroost

It was never stated whether or not Thor lost his arm to the cut from Wolverine or his battle afterwards with Strange, Hulk, Thing, and Cap.

I can cut at the molecular lv, big deal.

long pig
If allowed free shots, of course he could kill Thor. Thor has been stabbed by all-but-normal humanoids with simple arrows. Saying Wolverine isn't strong enough to stab him is bullshit.

If I had a really sharp knife, I could probably cut Thor up a little.

Kid Kurdy
Wrong
Why ? He can cut Hulk with ease, and Hulk is more durable than Thor.

You're not making any sense.

Silent Master
Originally posted by long pig
If allowed free shots, of course he could kill Thor. Thor has been stabbed by all-but-normal humanoids with simple arrows. Saying Wolverine isn't strong enough to stab him is bullshit.

If I had a really sharp knife, I could probably cut Thor up a little.

What normal humans have shot Thor with simple arrows?

long pig
Originally posted by Silent Master
What normal humans have shot Thor with simple arrows?
Not humans, humanoids. They looked like elves, but they weren't. They didn't have superstrength or even special arrows. They didn't need 'em.

What's the problem with admitting that Thor isn't that durable with it comes to being cut? Has it got something to do with the fact makes the "Thor vs Superman" idea harder to give to Thor?

Silent Master
Ok, and what 'elves' have shot Thor with simple arrows?

klintypooh
Originally posted by Silent Master
Ok, and what 'elves' have shot Thor with simple arrows?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/klintlovescheesecake/foil10-Legolas.jpg

Soujaboy
Why ? He can cut Hulk with ease, and Hulk is more durable than Thor.

You're not making any sense.

He barely grazes Hulk's skin no expression

Hulk isn't as durable as Thor, especially at the lv's he's at when fighting Wolverine. Thor has taken and endured much more powerful blows than the Hulk.

Got da virus
He chopped Off Kng Thors arm, so therfore he's techniqually would be able to decapitate him i I don't think Thor would survive, with no head. no expression

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Got da virus
He chopped Off Kng Thors arm, so therfore he's techniqually would be able to decapitate him i I don't think Thor would survive, with no head. no expression

Thor's arm was still intact after Wolverine cut him, it was after his battle with Hulk, Strange, Thing, and Cap, that his arm was lost.

Got da virus
Thor's arm was still intact after Wolverine cut him, it was after his battle with Hulk, Strange, Thing, and Cap, that his arm was lost.

Oh yeah it was his face Wolverine mangled, or maybe it was both. Either way Adamantium pierces Skyfather Thor, and presumably the regular one aswell. And thanks for getting my perfectly good Thread closed !

Soujaboy
Oh yeah it was his face Wolverine mangled, or maybe it was both. Either way Adamantium pierces Skyfather Thor, and presumably the regular one aswell. And thanks for getting my perfectly good Thread closed !

No, there was nothing mangled on his body. The only damage dealt to Thor's body from Wolverine was a cut.

Got da virus
No, there was nothing mangled on his body. The only damage dealt to Thor's body from Wolverine was a cut.

So you admit there was penetration ?

~this sounds like the Clinton investigation~

I've just look up the book, he definitely scars his face as well as the arm.

Soujaboy
So you admit there was penetration ?

~this sounds like the Clinton investigation~

Yes he cut Thor, never said he couldn't. I've been arguing against him stabbing and killing Thor.

~that makes you sound homosexual.~

Got da virus
Yes he cut Thor, never said he couldn't. I've been arguing against him stabbing and killing Thor.

~that makes you sound homosexual.~

I think he could kill him eventually, if Thor wasn't allowed to fight back.

Why does it make me sound homosexual ? Are you a homophobe ?

leonidas
i don't think he could kill him with a SINGLE shot -- the only way he could manage that would be to cut off thor's head. i've seen asgardians have their heads sliced off in a battle, but not by someone with the ltd strength of wolverine.

if he sent his caws through thor's eyes or ears into thor's brain, i suppose there is a chance.

if he had repeated free shots and thor never fought back, yes, i'd say he could kill him.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't think he could kill him with a SINGLE shot -- the only way he could manage that would be to cut off thor's head. i've seen asgardians have their heads sliced off in a battle, but not by someone with the ltd strength of wolverine.

if he sent his caws through thor's eyes or ears into thor's brain, i suppose there is a chance.

if he had repeated free shots and thor never fought back, yes, i'd say he could kill him.

Agree with most of the post, just want to add that Thor's durability > Normal Asgardian durability.

Skeets

Good job,old man....13

Got da virus

The sharpness of the claws means that less strength is needed, i.e. pressure equals mass/force divided by surface area. I've seen him slice through characters with more durability than you're average God, and Sky-father Thor in the Reigning.

leonidas
Originally posted by Skeets
Good job,old man....13

old?

OLD??

mad

mad

Got da virus
Good job,old man....13

Good contribution Skeets, If that is youre real name !

Skeets
old?

OLD??

mad

mad
Settle down,the blood pressure.Originally posted by Got da virus
Good contribution Skeets, If that is youre real name !
beret

leonidas
if only whirly were still around, i wouldn't have to be worried about being the old man . . .

sad

alas, though he no longer haunts these boards, at times, i feel as if his presence still lingers . . .

Skeets
if only whirly were still around, i wouldn't have to be worried about being the old man . . .

sad

alas, though he no longer haunts these boards, at times, i feel as if his presence still lingers . . .
His presence does linger....

Got da virus
His presence does linger....

No he does not. That lingering presence is the smell of Leo incontinence, he really is that old.

Zahit
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No he cannot.

ENOUGH WITH THE WOLVERINE WANK.
co-signed!!!

leonidas
No he does not. That lingering presence is the smell of Leo incontinence, he really is that old.

no expression

batdude123
no expression

The truth hurts, doesn't it? shifty

leonidas
maybe . . .?

shifty

Kid Kurdy
Hulk isn't as durable as Thor
Thanks, that's all I needed to know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.