Cyttorak vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
So guys who wins?

Galan007
Odin

boriquaking55
I'd say Odin as well - although I was under the impression Elder gods were above skyfathers so I'm not sure.

Then again, the Elder gods tend to be rather vague in their power and abilities - some being stronger than others.

Stupid Rookie
Cyttorak doesn't have a lot of showings, but I say this depends on location. Overall I consider Cyttorak to be more powerful.

Soujaboy
Who knows?

golem370
Dr Strange beat Cyttorak righ?

Soujaboy
No, Dr. Strange got his ass beat, got imprisoned, and called Cain Marko for help.

Soleran
Didn't Juggernaut rip the gem out of Cyttoraks skull?

Yeah he did, I guess Cyttorak must be a chump then.

Soujaboy
The chump that imprisoned Galactus.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Soleran

You mean knocked his hat off his head?

I mean, yeah, he got that gem off of Cyttorak's stupid funnel hat but you can't really chalk that up to anything. If like... Tank Abbot or Bob Sapp were wearing a Burger King crown... I think I could take it from them if I just jumped on them while they were talking like Juggernaut did to Cyttorak.

Heck, I'd go as far as to say I could take Thor's hat under the same circumstances.

That's right, like jplatinum claimed he could beat Batman, I hearby claim that I could take Thor's hat.

Stupid Rookie
Strange is very far below Cyttorak, and definitly fears him. Remember that this is the guy behind the Crimson bands, which have some impressive feats, and the Gem, which gives Juggs his power.

Madvillain
Cyttorak definately wins this.

Kid Kurdy
I think Cyttorak is above Odin.

Soleran
Cytorrak is an elder god, Odin is just a highfather.

breeze85
In Cyttorak's realm: Cyttorak
Neutral ground: isn't Cyttorak bound to his realm? Obviously Odin then. Lets say Cyttorak still had his powers altough not the 'own-realm extra' I think he is still going to lose.
In Asgard: Odin

supervenom
Originally posted by Soleran

The man or that giant Juggernaut? Never quite understood why they showed Cyttorak as two different beings.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Who knows? Originally posted by Soujaboy
The chump that imprisoned Galactus. So you think that Cy is on Galactus's level, but then you don't know if he could beat Odin?

Also, those issue numbers you gave me earlier only had Cy fighting Strange.
I just want to see the fight for myself, so I can judge...

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

I mean, yeah, he got that gem off of Cyttorak's stupid funnel hat but you can't really chalk that up to anything. If like... Tank Abbot or Bob Sapp were wearing a Burger King crown... I think I could take it from them if I just jumped on them while they were talking like Juggernaut did to Cyttorak.

Heck, I'd go as far as to say I could take Thor's hat under the same circumstances.

That's right, like jplatinum claimed he could beat Batman, I hearby claim that I could take Thor's hat. Umm... Juggernaut like KOed him...
Cy had seemed to plan it, but still, he didn't knock off his hat.

DigiMark007
I'd pwn the hell out of Thor's hat!

confused

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
So you think that Cy is on Galactus's level, but then you don't know if he could beat Odin?

Also, those issue numbers you gave me earlier only had Cy fighting Strange.
I just want to see the fight for myself, so I can judge...

Umm... Juggernaut like KOed him...
Cy had seemed to plan it, but still, he didn't knock off his hat.

Ask Tron, he's the person who told me about it.erm

He's in his league just as Odin is, however neither is as powerful.

Ptr_Grifin
The chump that imprisoned Galactus.

Could anyone tell me the issues on this?

When Cyttorak possessed Juggernaut he was tearing through and DESTROYING dimensions in his wake.

Now he was possessing a human, I can't imagine how much stronger he would be if he didn't have a human body to hold him back. (I don't know if he would get any stronger, but there could be a chance.)

Kutulu
Cytorrak is an Elder god, which places him above highfather level. That 80 foot tall Trion Juggernaut that was ripping through dimensions was just someone Cytorrak powered up. That's just one gem, and he has gems in every universe. Thor's godblast didn't even phase classic Juggernaut, and that wasn't even a smidgeon of Cytorrak's power.

King Kandy

That's right, like jplatinum claimed he could beat Batman, I hearby claim that I could take Thor's hat.
That deserves profiling...

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Kutulu
Cytorrak is an Elder god, which places him above highfather level. That 80 foot tall Trion Juggernaut that was ripping through dimensions was just someone Cytorrak powered up. That's just one gem, and he has gems in every universe. Thor's godblast didn't even phase classic Juggernaut, and that wasn't even a smidgeon of Cytorrak's power.

Agreed! Cyt is way underrated as are some of the elder gods here.

Supreme being
So do i take it all are in agreement that cyttorak wins?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DigiMark007

confused
Am I right? Hats are fair game for anyone.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
When Cyttorak possessed Juggernaut he was tearing through and DESTROYING dimensions in his wake.
I'd like to see any kind of proof of Juggernaut destroying dimensions.

Newjak
Originally posted by supervenom
The man or that giant Juggernaut? Never quite understood why they showed Cyttorak as two different beings. That stems from the bad writing of the Onslaut Saga where the writer pretty much decided he was going to feature Juggernaut and Cyttorak without actually re-reading any of the comics that had them in it.

tjcoady
Cyttorak didn't imprison Galactus- Galactus just got lost there, and managed to find a way out by himself. Silver Surfer had to convince him to wait for Nova and Dr. Strange, who he was planning on just leaving behind.

Juggernaut just took the power gem from Cyttorak, and Cytorrak laughed at him for thinking that the gem was the actual source of power itself, and then destroyed him. Strange won by convincing Cytorrak that it would be cool if he had more people to worship him, so Cytorrak let him go

Maestro
Could anyone tell me the issues on this?

Now he was possessing a human, I can't imagine how much stronger he would be if he didn't have a human body to hold him back. (I don't know if he would get any stronger, but there could be a chance.)

That wasn't cyttorak, that was a spirit unlocking Juggs potential, whose too stupid to do it himself. Though he was able to a bit in the 8th day arc giving Thor and D'spayre beatdowns.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Maestro
That wasn't cyttorak, that was a spirit unlocking Juggs potential, whose too stupid to do it himself. Though he was able to a bit in the 8th day arc giving Thor and D'spayre beatdowns.

Yea, I read about that in another thread after I posted it.

But do you have proof that Juggernaut was unlocking his potential? I have thought for sometime that he could raise his power level. Unfortunately I have not been able to prove it, mainly in Juggernaut vs Hulk threads. It is usually shot down by, "Cyttorak was giving him power" and "it was the entity that possessed him giving him power".

Soujaboy
Yea, I read about that in another thread after I posted it.

But do you have proof that Juggernaut was unlocking his potential? I have thought for sometime that he could raise his power level. Unfortunately I have not been able to prove it, mainly in Juggernaut vs Hulk threads. It is usually shot down by, "Cyttorak was giving him power" and "it was the entity that possessed him giving him power".

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggy_vote1.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggy_vote1.jpg

Thanks you. Could you give me the issue that is from. Although it is great information, most people would probably consider it fake. But if I had the issue I could reference that as well.

Scoobless

No chance... that hat's wedged pretty tight onto his noggin' ..... like a Ricky Lake guest at an all you can eat pizza buffet.

Plus it weighs 23.76 tons (I got that fact from a comic I just made up)

Soujaboy
Thanks you. Could you give me the issue that is from. Although it is great information, most people would probably consider it fake. But if I had the issue I could reference that as well.

Hulk #like 321 hundred or something?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Scoobless
No chance... that hat's wedged pretty tight onto his noggin' ..... like a Ricky Lake guest at an all you can eat pizza buffet.

Plus it weighs 23.76 tons (I got that fact from a comic I just made up)
Wasn't it speculated that his hat being too tight caused his Warriors Madness?

MR.Grum
Originally posted by DigiMark007

confused lol id just ask him for the hat hes a nice guy ...maybe depends witch thor you ask

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by tjcoady
Cyttorak didn't imprison Galactus- Galactus just got lost there, and managed to find a way out by himself. Silver Surfer had to convince him to wait for Nova and Dr. Strange, who he was planning on just leaving behind.

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/8950/1kv9.th.jpg
no expression

trolly_crouchjr
LOl Cyttorak wins this

Scoobless
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wasn't it speculated that his hat being too tight caused his Warriors Madness?

This whole "Warrior Madness" thing gets mentioned a lot ... if people are referring to the "Blood and Thunder" story then I'm reasonably sure that they're wong.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression
He sure is moving pretty fast for being "trapped."

King Kandy
Originally posted by Scoobless
This whole "Warrior Madness" thing gets mentioned a lot ... if people are referring to the "Blood and Thunder" story then I'm reasonably sure that they're wong.
Because it wasn't actualy Warriors Madness?

Whatever. It operated exactly the same.

Ptr_Grifin
no expression

Where is it said that Cyttorak stopped him, and why?

Soujaboy
no expression

Yes, I knew i was right.

Thanks Juggs big grin

bigbran
Yes, I knew i was right.

Thanks Juggs big grin He imprisoned his ship, not Galactus.
Nova in the next page got them off the ship.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6407/crimsonbandsvp4.th.jpg

victreebelvictr
Bump. :3

gauntlet o doom
wow thread resurrection after 13 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.