Team Hot vs Team Cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Pyro
Human Torch
Firefly
Fire

vs

Iceman
Mr Freeze
Killer Frost
Ice

juggernaut66666
Team cold ftw.

Starhawk
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Team cold ftw.

I have no idea who would win, why do you think team cold would win?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Starhawk
I have no idea who would win, why do you think team cold would win?
Because of Iceman he can freeze their molecules and many more check the iceman respect thread.

Starhawk
I know I just sometimes get tired of people simply putting "..... ftw" and never backing it up.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Starhawk
I know I just sometimes get tired of people simply putting "..... ftw" and never backing it up.
Or he could remove the water from their bodies etc,etc.

doctorstrongbad
Iceman makes the battle unfair, he is omega mutant. Team cold 10/10

Galan007
Though all the Iceman hype gets very old (especially when he is getting compared to Captain Marvel) in some threads...

Team cold takes this

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Galan007
Though all the Iceman hype gets very old (especially when he is getting compared to Captain Marvel) in some threads...

Team cold takes this

They should use firestorm to make it more of a battle

Starhawk
You mean Elemental Firestorm.

Normal Firestorms powers are more linked with re-aranging molecules then fire.

And Elemental Firestorm would take all of these guys easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Killer frost is the winner. She has been freezing things to absolute zero since Neron gave her her crazy power increase. She is powerful enough to vex even kyle. IF anything approaches her, it instantly freezes and shatters. She doesn't so much as crank out cold as stop all molecular movement. She absorbs heat. She alone beats the fire team.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Killer frost is the winner. She has been freezing things to absolute zero since Neron gave her her crazy power increase. She is powerful enough to vex even kyle. IF anything approaches her, it instantly freezes and shatters. She doesn't so much as crank out cold as stop all molecular movement. She absorbs heat. She alone beats the fire team.
That's how Icemans powers work nowadays.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by King Kandy

That plus more. He is omega.

Scoobless
From what I understand, Human Torch generates his own heat and his body becomes "living flame" .... wouldn't that mean that there is no water molecules present in that state?

Starhawk
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
That plus more. He is omega.

I know, I think it will be retconed at some point.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Yeah but Killer frost has been like that for a loooooooooong time. And she doesn't generate Cold. She absorbs heat. Thier powers don't work the same.

Galan007
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
He is omega. That is simply a title given to powerful mutants. Thats all.

King Kandy
Yeah but Killer frost has been like that for a loooooooooong time. And she doesn't generate Cold. She absorbs heat. Thier powers don't work the same.
You can't "Generate cold". Cold is just the absence of heat. To generate cold is to get rid of or absorb heat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You can't "Generate cold". Cold is just the absence of heat. To generate cold is to get rid of or absorb heat.

Tell that to marvel. Cuz that is how Iceman's powers have been described. GENERATING COLD. ANd Iceman doesn't absorb heat. Thier powers are VERY differnt.

King Kandy
Tell that to marvel. Cuz that is how Iceman's powers have been described. GENERATING COLD.
That was before he got retconned as an energy manipulator.

now he manipulates energy flows to take the energy from people.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was before he got retconned as an energy manipulator.

now he manipulates energy flows to take the energy from people.

He still doesn't absorb heat. That is all I'm saying. Thier powers work very differntly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.