Will And Liz 4 Ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JDFE
They will b together coz they luv each other so much she wants to marry him not jack and she will lose her virginity to wil. muwhaha eek!
and will is sooooooooo fit... his little wimp like features is so hot i love him! he wud kill jack in a fight anyday! and liz would cheer will hahah muwhahah!
Jack is ugly omg... ugly dirty pirate and will is clean ladylike man so he is way better than jack in looks strenth and he gets the girl.

* waits for march off angry J/L shipers *

shang
okey dokey
To each his own I suppose!
I personally love every inch of dirty looking ol Jack! LOL.

JDFE
i was joking......

savvysparrow
Meh, every one is entitled to their opinion. J/E supporters don't really get angry unless the person who supports W/E presents their ideas in a way that is inflamatory. So....Good luck with that! There are also some W/E shippers on the board by the way.

JDFE
sorry lol?
cant i have a lil bit of fun.

katelovespirate
I'm just going to wait for SwannandSparrow to comment on your grammar and the fact that if you are starting a new thread, its a good idea to make it worth our time by planning out what you are saying and making it coherent. wink

Ericadawn
I love Will and Elizabeth together.

a-k-a-amber
yes everyone has their own opinion and I have no prob's with it just dont say bad stuff about the fact the we're J/E ppl and we wont say bad stuff about you whats your reasoning?

SarahB
Originally posted by savvysparrow
Meh, every one is entitled to their opinion. J/E supporters don't really get angry unless the person who supports W/E presents their ideas in a way that is inflamatory. So....Good luck with that! There are also some W/E shippers on the board by the way.

mmm yh there are.......nd u also shudnt go over the top on W/E stuff on a J/L post/thread cos then ppl bash u somtimes, just a tip or some advicewinksmile

JDFE
Originally posted by katelovespirate
I'm just going to wait for SwannandSparrow to comment on your grammar and the fact that if you are starting a new thread, its a good idea to make it worth our time by planning out what you are saying and making it coherent. wink

i think my grammer is good for my age big grin

savvysparrow
I'll refrain from bashing, but I have to agree with Kate on one point. If you're going to start a thread about W/E, which there is absolutely nothing wrong with, can you make it worth discussing? We all know that Jack smells and has issues with bad breath. So there's not a conversation in that topic. It's fine to have a differing opinion, a lot of us actually do like Will a lot by the way, but it's all in how you present it.

So, why do you really like W/E?

Swann&Sparrow

And that's my cue to enter.

Lol, but she's right. Actually, your grammar is okay, comparing to alot of chatspeak I've been seeing these days. But still, if you want to say 'I' then please put it as a capital, not as 'i'. That's just sad, it shows that you are either illiterate or that you don't care enough to take a milli second out of your time to push down the Shift button.

Geez.

But seriously, don't you think our dear, hansome William is smelly too? He's a goddamn black smith, black smith's work with coal and the stinky animals and all that burning metal.

Jack actually has the upper hand, he is sailing all around water, he can have a dip anytime. Even if it's salt water, it's better than a black smith.

And who's to say Elizabeth would want to have sex with Will, I don't any passion or 'love' from their relationship. I don't think Liz would want to lose her virginity to some one that seemingly doesn't make her happy.

Well, that's what I think. But you're entitled to your opinion as well, I look forward to a good debate with you. On a thread that looks at facts ,symbolism, theories and analisis instead of the hygene factors.

Swann&Sparrow
Originally posted by JDFE
They will b together coz they luv each other so much she wants to marry him not jack and she will lose her virginity to wil. muwhaha eek!
and will is sooooooooo fit... his little wimp like features is so hot i love him! he wud kill jack in a fight anyday! and liz would cheer will hahah muwhahah!
Jack is ugly omg... ugly dirty pirate and will is clean ladylike man so he is way better than jack in looks strenth and he gets the girl.

Here, let's take apart your grammar and also prove your ignorance and immaturity.

"b" --- Yeah. It's 'be' not 'b'. Okay, go back to english class and this time take the test.

"coz" --- Dear god, that's not a word, it's either 'because' or 'cause'

"wud" -- I'm sorry, another mistake.

"will is clean ladylike man so he is way better than jack in looks strenth and he gets the girl." ---- I can't even try to figure that one out, what did you say again?

"will" & "jack" --- USE CAPITAL LETTERS, THEY ARE NAMES!

Go back to elementary and tell your grade 2 teacher that she did a very poor job.

-----------------------------------

Now for the 'immaturity'

The 'muhahahah' is not mature. I'm sorry but last time I check this was a professional forum made for mature people that don't type up their laughter. That's just....so repulsive.

Secondly, read my first post again and then you'll see why Will is dirtier than Jack.

willofthewisp
I don't care if someone's a J/E or a W/E shipper, but please use periods to separate your sentences. One long fragment just....sucks.

savvysparrow
Ha, ok guys. That's enough. You're torn the post to shreds. Let's leave her alone and try modeling what a real discussion about W/E can look like. (Keep it clean, please. Don't fight dirty.) Let's prove that we're not a group of "angry, marching" J/E shippers. Personally, I prefer to stampede.

katelovespirate
And I just have to take this moment to explain why Elizabeth is going to give her virginity to Cutler Beckett. It's all about the name. "Cutler" outdoes "Whelp" and "Dead man" any day. Cutler is the cleanest of them all, as he frequently takes dips in the Port Royal harbor with his trusty steed Tornado. Cutler is the only one who seems to take her persuasion skills seriously. And did you see the way she slapped the letters of marque to his shoulder in her big pirate debut? She so wants him.

savvysparrow
And I just have to take this moment to explain why Elizabeth is going to give her virginity to Cutler Beckett. It's all about the name. "Cutler" outdoes "Whelp" and "Dead man" any day. Cutler is the cleanest of them all, as he frequently takes dips in the Port Royal harbor with his trusty steed Tornado. Cutler is the only one who seems to take her persuasion skills seriously. And did you see the way she slapped the letters of marque to his shoulder in her big pirate debut? She so wants him.

Muwahahahahaha....oh sorry. I... uh...don't know where that came from.

Swann&Sparrow
That was very hilarious!

But it made a very good point. If you are focusing on hygenen and looks more than personality then you might as well include the other bathing men around Liz. Beckatt would definatly be her match going by JDFE's terms.

PirateDiva

Well im not going to bash or critize on grammar because personally i dont have too much of a problem with shorthand as long as i can understand it......this is the internet so correcting everyone is just pointless....but good practice....anywhooo....

the only thing i am going to say about this is that i dont have a problem with u loving Will/Liz everyone is totally entitled to their opinon and well thats urs JDFE.....

but what i do have a problem with is the manner in which you presented your thread.....it's said in a taunting tone and it's almost like you want people to bash you....soooo if people do, well then so be it because you deserve it!

go ahead have your opinon, but dont go insulting or mock those who have a difference in opinon other than yours.....because thats raising unessasary drama in this forum...and frankly completely immature!!!!

Now i'm not going to go claim innosence and say that i have never bashed on Will....because i have but those times are when i've been provoked by your fellow Will/Liz shippers doing something similar to what you doing now!....and personally i dont think any of us Jack/Liz shippers have said or done anything to you to have made you want to committed social suicide by posting this.

So if you ask yourself why we Sparrabethers are so harsh on the Willabethers? the answer is because Willabethers ask for it!

PirateDiva

LMAO!!!! Point Taken!!! laughing

JDFE
Wot is my spelling got to do wit out? im not as old az u peeps so i don no alot about spelling and grammer.. And btw i am a dude, i made all that up to wind you ppl up and i didnt fail ' muwhaha '
so ill clear all this up as much as i can..

1: i am a boy
2: i am 8 so go easy on me when you criticise my spelling/grammer
3: i thought it wud b interesting to spice up this forum with stupidity from me, and im not a stupid person tbh..
4: the next time i post a thread here i will not type in such a ' terrible ' way.
5: LIGHTEN UP PLZ.. um please < thats correct isnt it *please*. I was only fooling around with you crazy overeacting people.
6: I AM SORRY FOR MAKING THIS TOPIC MY BEHAVIOR WAS STUPID AND CHILDISH.
7: GOODBYE i got to go to school now, not high school... i go to hallbow primary county school.

IheartPocky
You shouldn't give out so much imformation about yourself you know!

IT'S VERY DANGEROUS!

big grin anyhoo,, When I saw this thread I thought "How odd, a will and liz thread. It's not everday you see one of those." And it turns out to be a joke.

Ha Ha Ha ha

Swann&Sparrow
Wow, you're only 8. Still, they teach you to use capitals in grade 1 so that's not an excuse. Plus, why would a grade 8 be on this forum, don't you know there are somethings that aren't meant for people your age, some posts are mature and would just not be right for your kind of person.

I still belive that you can't cover up your illiteracy with age. And I still think 'shorthand' is nothing but laziness and illiteracy. If you're taking notes and you need to write fast, okay use shorthand, but if you are posting something on a public forum then please take the time to orginize and use proper English.

EDIT TO SAY : "crazy overreacting people"?

Excuse me? And you say you're not immature. That's name calling right there, grow up a few years then try again.

ivebeendepped43
will u stop making fun of him for Johnny's sake?! hes just a kid! no offense...

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
will u stop making fun of him for Johnny's sake?! hes just a kid! no offense...

i dont think you should say no offense here ivebeendepped, shes being really rude
and if its a joke then its not funny

and if you're going to think about correcting my grammer-dont even bother-its stupid and pointless because its the internet and everyone does it

CaptinJackLover
I would just like to say I HATE THIS THRREAD! even htough it may be a joke. i do not find it at all funny that someone can even say sumthing like that about Jack and such great things about Will and Liz. Im not humored at all! *wink*

but im still mad that you said somehting so horrible about jack :P

Chiki Mina

Im puerto rican and I can write better than that!! eek!

you are not gonna get a march of angry J/L shippers, you're gonna get a march of grammar teachers. big grin

CaptinJackLover
HAHAHAH yes the grammar is kinda sucky. im surprised i didnt correct it. i correct everyone's but i odnt let people correct me. so nobody get any ideas wink

IheartPocky
lol i had to stop correcting my mother's cause she got maaad...

CaptinJackLover
mmmi love pocky!

k anyways...yea my parents always send me to my room for correcting them even though my dad does it constantly. My mom has horrible grammar though. Its realy annoying. But i cant help but correct people cuz apparently my parents think im obsessive compulsive or somehting laughing out loud...which im not...jsut to assure you all that im not a pshyco.

Pirates life fo
Ok first of all people get pissy about someone writing something negative about Jack.
(i do not find it at all funny that someone can even say sumthing like that about Jack and such great things about Will and Liz.)
Isnt it this board that constantly bashes Will? I might be wrong. It might be a different board. If I am wrong please correct me. And as far as who Liz loses her virginity to, dont Will and Liz have a child that we see at some point?

katelovespirate
Pirates Life Fo, did T and T train you on how to drop really ambiguous hints that could mean anything? wink hehehe.

IheartPocky
hehehe

Swann&Sparrow
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i dont think you should say no offense here ivebeendepped, shes being really rude
and if its a joke then its not funny

and if you're going to think about correcting my grammer-dont even bother-its stupid and pointless because its the internet and everyone does it

Oh, so just because it's the internet everyone can just forget grammar and have a party? What JDFE said was in a different language, I'm sorry but when does correcting grammar make you a target board for 'offence'.

And you say I'm rude, look at yourself. I'm not saying anything like use proper grammar or I'll kill you, I'm just trying to improve around here so I can READ your POSTS.

AND WOULD IT KILL YOU TO USE THE SHIFT KEY?!

And everyone does it? Please, just cause everyone does something you have to go and do it too?

I'm sorry, I'm not even going to waste my time here. I tried to help out the greater good by making posts readable and grammatically correct. If I'm going to be ambused and bombared, I'm leaving.

savvysparrow
Whoa, this disintergrated in a hurry. I think we need to lay off each other and think about having an honest discussion about Will and Liz. The bottom line is that all of us make mistakes and while forum posts ought to at least be reasonably coherrent there's no need for them to be a gramatically correct five paragraph essay. You don't get graded for Pirates of the Carribbean, though if they offered the class I would take it.

The picking of fights stops here on both sides of the story, savvy?

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Oh, so just because it's the internet everyone can just forget grammar and have a party? What JDFE said was in a different language, I'm sorry but when does correcting grammar make you a target board for 'offence'.

And you say I'm rude, look at yourself. I'm not saying anything like use proper grammar or I'll kill you, I'm just trying to improve around here so I can READ your POSTS.

AND WOULD IT KILL YOU TO USE THE SHIFT KEY?!

And everyone does it? Please, just cause everyone does something you have to go and do it too?

I'm sorry, I'm not even going to waste my time here. I tried to help out the greater good by making posts readable and grammatically correct. If I'm going to be ambused and bombared, I'm leaving.

i wasn't even being rude-and i'm not going to even fight with a person i dont even know 'cause its stupid, but i will say:

honestly you all are being so stupid with the correcting grammar
you know what he's saying so shut up about it! and what the hell? a party? you're making no sense. no one comes on here to be serious. this isn't english class
how the old are you? GROW UP! its not funny, and if you think its funny then you are immature. and if you are serious about it, then you really need to get a life-talk about the ****ing movie
and yeah it would kill me to use the shift key

and i think you guys are all being stupid about saying how you hate his thread-yada yada
no one cares if you hate it-if you dont have anything nice to say then just dont say anything at all
having a reasonable debate is different-but coming over here saying you just hate it (you know who you are) is pointless

and i'm not trying to be the like the fourm police or whatever-but you guys are just being rediculas

savvysparrow
So....change of subject. Will and Liz....Liz and Will........

mmoviejunkie
Whoa, this disintergrated in a hurry. I think we need to lay off each other and think about having an honest discussion about Will and Liz. The bottom line is that all of us make mistakes and while forum posts ought to at least be reasonably coherrent there's no need for them to be a gramatically correct five paragraph essay. You don't get graded for Pirates of the Carribbean, though if they offered the class I would take it.

The picking of fights stops here on both sides of the story, savvy?

sorry, didn't read this

mmoviejunkie
So....change of subject. Will and Liz....Liz and Will........

cute...puppy love...

savvysparrow
S'ok. But from this point foward, let there be peace in the land. For goodness sakes, look at all the trouble one little post started!

Ok, so what are some positive things about the W/E relationship. We rarely focus on that in forum land so let's give it a sincere shot.

mmoviejunkie
they've known eachother since they were little

willofthewisp
"Wot is my spelling got to do wit out? im not as old az u peeps so i don no alot about spelling and grammer.. And btw i am a dude, i made all that up to wind you ppl up and i didnt fail ' muwhaha '

3: i thought it wud b interesting to spice up this forum with stupidity from me, and im not a stupid person tbh..
4: the next time i post a thread here i will not type in such a ' terrible ' way.
5: LIGHTEN UP PLZ.. um please < thats correct isnt it *please*. I was only fooling around with you crazy overeacting people.
7: GOODBYE i got to go to school now, not high school... i go to hallbow primary county school."------- JDFE

Because of your spelling and grammar, all I can really understand from all this is that you're 8 and now I know where you go to school. Your parents should seeing what you're telling the whole world on the internet. Please don't reveal your age anymore. There are dangerous people out there.

savvysparrow
Ooo, I have an idea! Some one came up with the theory that Tia Dalma has been manipulating the fate of Will Turner from his infancy because he has "a touch of destiny". Her fate and his are intertwined some how, so the theory goes, so let's look at their relationship from that perspective.

Are they fated to be together, or were they destined to meet only to be torn apart?

mmoviejunkie
destined to meet only to be torn apart...

i'm sure more people here would say that since we're JE shipppers

Originally posted by willofthewisp
"Wot is my spelling got to do wit out? im not as old az u peeps so i don no alot about spelling and grammer.. And btw i am a dude, i made all that up to wind you ppl up and i didnt fail ' muwhaha '

7: GOODBYE i got to go to school now, not high school... i go to hallbow primary county school."------- JDFE

Because of your spelling and grammar, all I can really understand from all this is that you're 8 and now I know where you go to school. Your parents should seeing what you're telling the whole world on the internet. Please don't reveal your age anymore. There are dangerous people out there.

agree here-be more careful if you are going to come on here at such a young age

willofthewisp
Hmm, I think if fate plays any role, it's something in between. When you save a person's life, you do create a bond with them, and even though I don't think it's true love, Will and Liz have a deep relationship. It's just one of friendship, though.

I think it's scary if Tia's really been behind the whole thing the entire time. That would be a hard thing to show on film. The only reason I can think of is she needed someone alive to take Davy Jones' place. She probably learned everyone's name on the Flying Dutchman and then maybe Bootstrap was the only one that had family. Will is pretty passionate about right/wrong, so he was a natural candidate to stop Davy.

There was an old theory that she was operating for Jack and Liz to hook up, but I don't think so. Liz, by saving Will's life, and Jack, by agreeing to help Will in the first place and be thrown into the pirate world, just wound up involved by chance.

savvysparrow
Hmm, I think if fate plays any role, it's something in between. When you save a person's life, you do create a bond with them, and even though I don't think it's true love, Will and Liz have a deep relationship. It's just one of friendship, though.

I think it's scary if Tia's really been behind the whole thing the entire time. That would be a hard thing to show on film. The only reason I can think of is she needed someone alive to take Davy Jones' place. She probably learned everyone's name on the Flying Dutchman and then maybe Bootstrap was the only one that had family. Will is pretty passionate about right/wrong, so he was a natural candidate to stop Davy.

There was an old theory that she was operating for Jack and Liz to hook up, but I don't think so. Liz, by saving Will's life, and Jack, by agreeing to help Will in the first place and be thrown into the pirate world, just wound up involved by chance.

Well, I wouldn't brush that theory aside so easily. Her interest in Jack is not pure. Apparently, she needs the piece of eight that he carries so that she can be free. If the pirates imprisoned her in the first place, then the chances are that it was for good reason. Therefore, they would not want for her to get her hands on the pieces. Which means that in creating this confusion for Jack in which his intelligence is shall we say, distracted, she could feasibly make off with that piece of eight. Meaning that it's in her best interest for Jack to be chasing after Elizabeth. So it's quite possible that there may be no interest in Jack from Elizabeth's standpoint, but that Tia is manipulating the situation for her own benefit.
Whew, that was a mouthful....

Though, I will say that I agree in that I don't believe everything was pre-destined. I think some things are left to chance, and I don't believe that Tia knew that Jack would sacrifice himself, which hinders her plans in regards to Will. I think Will's relationship with Elizabeth is more important than even we can imagine.

Chiki Mina
Man...people argue about the stupidest things. Dont you all know people make these threads so we can end up arguing like animals? Geesh, I thought you people were smarter than that.(Other than willo, savvysparrow, and mmoviejunkie)

Lets make this an intelligent debate not a street gang fight.

Swann&Sparrow
Oh gee, I'm so sorry for defending my morals and everything I've ever lived for when it gets offended and torn apart to shreads.

I think I'll leave this forum for a while, seeing as I'm not needed to 'start fights over nothing'. I honestly don't care if this isn't English class, I just think that the world is giving into time efficiant typing habits like incorrect spelling and grammar and such.

I'm sorry for trying to read your posts. I'm sorry for wanting to see capital letter's once in a while.

I'm sorry for speaking my mind and giving my opinion.

Cause we all know that I shouldn't be doing that at all.

------------

Back to Liz and Will. I don't really think they have a relationship even as friends. If Will couldn't even say her first name, then they obviously were NOT childhood friends. Thus we can say he just admires her from afar, but really they've never bonded.

Even down in the cellar where they were talking in CotBP there was tension and they ended up fighting and even further apart than where they started. Jack and Liz talk much smoother than her and Will.

Though even when they fight they have chemistry. (EDIT : When JACK and LIZ fight, not when Liz and Will fight.)

IheartPocky
An example of fate:when you see the same totally hot guy about 5 different times in different places.

Weeeeeeeeird!

Chiki Mina
firs of all swannsandsparrow, you dont have to leave. And you leaving wont make this thread any better or worse. So i dont see a point in leaving *shrugs* Im just talking about the stupid arguments people make.

katelovespirate
Oh gee, I'm so sorry for defending my morals and everything I've ever lived for when it gets offended and torn apart to shreads.

I think I'll leave this forum for a while, seeing as I'm not needed to 'start fights over nothing'. I honestly don't care if this isn't English class, I just think that the world is giving into time efficiant typing habits like incorrect spelling and grammar and such.

I'm sorry for trying to read your posts. I'm sorry for wanting to see capital letter's once in a while.

I'm sorry for speaking my mind and giving my opinion.

Cause we all know that I shouldn't be doing that at all.

------------

Back to Liz and Will. I don't really think they have a relationship even as friends. If Will couldn't even say her first name, then they obviously were NOT childhood friends. Thus we can say he just admires her from afar, but really they've never bonded.

Even down in the cellar where they were talking in CotBP there was tension and they ended up fighting and even further apart than where they started. Jack and Liz talk much smoother than her and Will.

Though even when they fight they have chemistry. (EDIT : When JACK and LIZ fight, not when Liz and Will fight.)

please dont leave the forum. i really appreciate your input. i dont like arguing but i dont necessarily think you start arguments. you just have strong opinions, which is great. smile

I fully agree about the childhood friends bit. Plus they both have SUCH an OBVIOUS "crush" (and I mean CRUSH) on each other. you dont get crushes like THAT on people you know extremely well. lol.

savvysparrow
I agree, there's no reason to leave the forum. I meant to write tha I think the person who wrote that initial post intended to cause this kind of drama. So I was attempting to change the subject to make the most of the topic that's been open that's all. Please don't leave. It's alright to have standards. I applaud you for attempting to get people to write more intelligently on the internet. But you have to understand that there are going to be those people in the world who will not, for their own reasons, not want to conform to the established standard of English. And that's ok. Both ways of writing are acceptable.

Anyway, back to the task at hand. We're trying to talk about what is good about Will and Liz. Some people have said it's puppy love, but is it possible that it's more than that? From a certain point of view, you have to look at what Elizabeth was willing to do for the sake of Will in both movies.

My question was, are they destined for each other through Tia Dalma's master plan, or was their attraction never meant to happen? Ok, discuss....

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Man...people argue about the stupidest things. Dont you all know people make these threads so we can end up arguing like animals? Geesh, I thought you people were smarter than that.(Other than willo, savvysparrow, and mmoviejunkie)

Lets make this an intelligent debate not a street gang fight.

I seriously resent that!

savvysparrow
Aw, come on guys, give it a rest! Let by gones be by gones, strike an accord and let's move on. Please!

mmoviejunkie
I agree, there's no reason to leave the forum. I meant to write tha I think the person who wrote that initial post intended to cause this kind of drama. So I was attempting to change the subject to make the most of the topic that's been open that's all. Please don't leave. It's alright to have standards. I applaud you for attempting to get people to write more intelligently on the internet. But you have to understand that there are going to be those people in the world who will not, for their own reasons, not want to conform to the established standard of English. And that's ok. Both ways of writing are acceptable.

Anyway, back to the task at hand. We're trying to talk about what is good about Will and Liz. Some people have said it's puppy love, but is it possible that it's more than that? From a certain point of view, you have to look at what Elizabeth was willing to do for the sake of Will in both movies.

My question was, are they destined for each other through Tia Dalma's master plan, or was their attraction never meant to happen? Ok, discuss....

i'm sorry i know you guys want to move on, but i just wanna say that i did not put that message to start a fight. I only post it because i didn't like the way how she was talking to the kid. she called him illiterate when he is only a kid, and he's coming online, he's not in school. i'm not going to sit back, and watch someone bad mouth someone, who doesn't deserve it. i'm not trying to make you leave or anything. if you didn't call him illiterate or being rude about it, then i would not have thought anything of it.

i dont care, whatever you wanna do, but disrespecting people is not right
----------------------------------

and i think that the will/liz relationship is very confusing. sure, they do so much for eachother, but it could be that they really care for eachother, or it could be that they feel obligated to eachother.

JDFE
i'm sorry i know you guys want to move on, but i just wanna say that i did not put that message to start a fight. I only post it because i didn't like the way how she was talking to the kid. she called him illiterate when he is only a kid, and he's coming online, he's not in school. i'm not going to sit back, and watch someone bad mouth someone, who doesn't deserve it. i'm not trying to make you leave or anything. if you didn't call him illiterate or being rude about it, then i would not have thought anything of it.

and i think that the will/liz relationship is very confusing. sure, they do so much for eachother, but it could be that they really care for eachother, or it could be that they feel obligated to eachother.

Thankyou for stickin up for me.

savvysparrow

I wasn't actually referring to your post. Maybe that wasn't clear. I was actually referring to the topic in general and the way it was presented. I thought that was argumentative. I'm not picking on you for defending someone else who was being picked on. I think we all just need to take a deep breath, and once again, move on!

I agree that disrespecting people and belittling them isn't something that should occur on the forum board or any where else. I commend you for your efforts and I'm sorry if my posts have offended you.

To JDFE, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll be a regular member.

Ok, that's it on the subject ever again.

It's hard to say if they feel obligated to each other or not. Certainly Elizabeth has watched over him in some ways for most of her life.

Swann&Sparrow
I hardly believe they know each other at all. In the begining of the movie, she had promised to watch over him, true, but what happens when we see him and her again. They are distant, she tries to be friendly and he doesn't get the hint.

It takes him a while to get comfortable around her, obviously if they were friends since childhood they would be very relaxed around each other. And her father would be alitttle less strict if Will had been around more.

So really, it doesn't seem like they knew each other at all.

EDIT TO SAY : JDFE, if you want to become a regular member here, be very careful. Don't give out personal information, it's very dangerous. And stay on your tip toes, you might run into things not suitable for children your age.

With that said, welcome to the community. Appologies on my behalf and my 'rude' behavior towards you. Obviously, it wasn't a personal attack, I didn't mean to be mean at all. I simply hate illiteracy, and...oh forget it.

There's no point. So I'll drop it.

savvysparrow
That's a good point, they don't seem like bossom budies. He's loved her from a far, and it seems as though the same can arguably be said for her as well. At least for the first movie.

Do you think Elizabeth is part of his destiny, or that his touch of destiny lies in being alone.

katelovespirate
I'm assuming once they actually got to Port Royal, her father did what he could to distance Elizabeth from Will. I mean, her dad isnt totally stupid. lol. smile he understands the kind of person his daughter is. So I'm guessing Elizabeth spent several years in lady training. Will was probably immediately given the position of apprentice at the blacksmith shop.
They probably saw each on special occasions. they certainly weren't playmates.
and from their first meeting in cotbp, i would assume the previous year or so they hadnt really seen each other at all.

mmoviejunkie
yeah, her father probably tried to keep her away from him, once they were in port royal-once will was safe.

so in the first movie they weren't close at all
but now in the 2nd movie, they're really close-they've had a whole year to get to know eachother
but i still think that its just puppy love

mmoviejunkie
whoops, posted it twice

willofthewisp
Yeah, I agree being engaged they've gotten to know each other better and have spent time together. I don't know...I can't imagine them really talking and connecting. At least at the beginning of the second movie, there seems to be distance between them, like they can't be themselves around the other. I'm not saying they don't love each other, they do, very much. But I don't think it's romantic, true love.

sparrobethroxmy
I agree what really showed the distance between them in the 2nd movie was the jail scene

JDFE
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
I agree what really showed the distance between them in the 2nd movie was the jail scene

I dont see how they where distant in that scene, will was just in a hurry i think.

katelovespirate
in a hurry for what? i reckon he could have spared the 3 seconds it would have taken to give Elizabeth a proper kiss

mmoviejunkie
i don't think that they were distant in that scene....

JDFE
I think saving her life was more important thankissing her, also i think his bravery made up for up..

nearly gettin eaten by cannibals..
getting whiped..
slaving for davy jones..
giving his soul for an eternity to davy jones...

Thats what a real man does for his women, not tell her lies like a certain 'pirate'

mmoviejunkie
well actually if jack hadn't lied then she wouldn't have came along
jack's no idiot, he does what he does for a reason

JDFE
well actually if jack hadn't lied then she wouldn't have came along
jack's no idiot, he does what he does for a reason

a reason for his own selfish self, not for elizebeth.. he doesnt even care for her in any way.

mmoviejunkie
jack does the best for himself-yes
but he does think about everyone else also
he would never do anything that would hurt elizabeth just to save himself
plus-he's falling in love with her
by the 3rd movie, i bet he'll do a big sacrifice for her

JDFE
Whatever sacrifice he will do, it will not be as big as will does for her, and if jack is falling for her then tuff, she is with will. Jack is not the kind of man that will stay with her even if she did get with him jack would get a slap just like ALL the other women he betrayed..
face it hes just not for liz, will is.

CaptinJackLover
o man. you just said all the wrong things! i would start a fight right now. but i htink its immature and stupid. so all im going to say is that you are completely clueless as to how much Jack and Liz are in love. YOu cna totally see it. Honestly i dont think Liz and Will could have ever worked out. I dont even know how their stupid little relationship started.

Jack and Liz make total and perfect sense!

JDFE
FLIRTING IS NOT THE SAME AS TRUE LOVE...

katelovespirate
why is true love better than a clear connection, flirting, chemistry, whatever you want to call what Jack and Liz have?

its a question worth asking. our culture is obsessed with the ideal of true love but what makes it better than a great friendship, or things like that?

JDFE
OK OK... put it this way, what would you rather have

true love or flirting?

true love is the real deal, flirting is fun yes but what liz needs is to settle down with her future husband will turner. Liz cannot handle jack hes too unsettled.

-savvychick-
but liz longs for freedom....thats what the beginning of the first movie, and pretty much through all the rest, is about

CaptinJackLover
OK OK... put it this way, what would you rather have

true love or flirting?

true love is the real deal, flirting is fun yes but what liz needs is to settle down with her future husband will turner. Liz cannot handle jack hes too unsettled.

it is not just flirting! i dont know where your head is but its obviously not in the right place. Liz is not jsut flirting she knows she is developing true feelings for him and thats why she is scared of being near him. cuz she thinks its the right thing to be with Will. which it probably is. even tho they are just friends and he is the one that loves her. she does NOT love her. and who ever said liz wanted to settle down. to me it looks like she wnats freedom. where she doesnt have to be in one place and be proper and the little princess that she is. she wants a man that can handle her ! Will couldnt live like that. its just not him. but Jack works for her. and thats why they love each other

willofthewisp
Read the script and I'll tell you why I think they appear uncomfortable with each other, or at least not truly in love. This is right after Liz has asked why Jack's compass is such a hot commodity.

WILL TURNER
Does it matter? I'm to find Jack and
convince him to return to Port Royal.
In exchange the charges against us will
be dropped.

WILL TURNER
Is that lack of faith in Jack, or in
me?

ELIZABETH SWANN
I have faith in you. Both of you. Where
will you find him?

WILL TURNER
Tortuga. I'll start there, and I won't
stop searching 'til I find him. And
then I intend to return here, to marry
you.

ELIZABETH SWANN
Properly?

WILL TURNER
Eagerly, if you'll still have me.

ELIZABETH SWANN
If it weren't for these bars I'd have
you already.

ELIZABETH SWANN
I'll wait for you.

WILL TURNER
Keep a weather eye on the horizon.

Okay, now I understand she's behind bars and people are watching them. People always seem to be watching them in this movie. I can also understand why Will didn't break her out. That would be endangering her more in his mind because she'd be a fugitive.
Liz should not be focusing so much on Jack, or showing faith in him. I find it interesting that they don't say they love one another either. It just doesn't flow or is a natural conversation.

JDFE
If it weren't for these bars I'd have
you already.

That sums it up.

JDFE
Are you saying will doesnt love her or liz doesnt love him?

-savvychick-
ELIZABETH SWANN
Properly?

WILL TURNER

hmm...i always thought he said legally in that scene

CaptinJackLover
yea me too

JDFE
Jack only wants liz for 1 thing SEX, that scene when hes talking to her about the 'marriage' doesnt seem like he loves her or even likes her as a person.. shes a sex object to him. He is rude to her aswell.

CaptinJackLover
ok no im sorry but uve got it wrong. the only reason Liz wants will is for sex! when she said she thought she'd be married by now she was talking about sex. she htought she would have lost her virginity by then. thats what she meant. she didnt say i htought id me married ti WILL. if she really wnated to marry him fir love then she said she htought shed be married to WILL by now. but no she jsut thought she would have had sex by then

willofthewisp
"Are you saying will doesnt love her or liz doesnt love him?"--JDFE

No, I'm not saying that at all. Will and Liz care deeply for one another and are definitely connected. What I am saying is that I don't think they are suited well for each other.

Let me ask you: do you like Jack Sparrow? Do you think he's a hero? If you think he is, then you know the fundamental rule about all heroes: he does have a heart. He proved it in the first movie several times, and he performs a really unselfish act by coming back to the Black Pearl and risks his life to help the others. A man like this does not view people he goes back for as objects. He goes back for them because in some way, he cares for them.

If you watch carefully, he has a respect and restraint for Liz that he doesn't show towards Will or anyone else.

Swann&Sparrow
Umm CaptinJackLover, no offence meant at all but don't you think you should be alittle more...mature about the subject. I mean, calling some one stupid isn't really screaming your maturity. I actually think JDFE has a point here, but I myself don't really see any connection with the two of them in the jail scene.

She's about to be hanged, Beckett won't care if she died, being a second late wouldn't do anything much for Will. Why couldn't he spare a few seconds to kiss 'the love of his life' goodbye? I don't really think that's love. He might not ever see her again, that could've been the last time they met, so many things that happend ( Gov Swann breaking Liz out ) could've gone differently and that could've been their last goodbye.

And do you think that line Liz said was love? I thought it was flirting, that's another fact pointing to her wanting Will for sex alone. I think she's always had this crush on pirates and when he came along, she made this whole image of him doing...that...

I can't really see any emotion in her attitude towards Will, and I think that's what the E/W shippers miss. Will can do all he wants, love her and die for her but she has to love him back. The E/W shippers only see Will, with Liz as a component, and how he acts, they can't open their eyes to her actions.

But with Jack and Liz, on BOTH sides, there is love. Maybe not quite 'rescue the damsil and win fair lady's heart' true love, but the love that is real. That's what they have, not the puppy dog CRUSH that Liz thought she had on Will.

The real love that you can see on the screen with Jack and Liz, and if you can't see it, then maybe you need to open your eyes.

katelovespirate
a few things.

when elizabeth says "if it weren't for these bars i'd have you already"... that means she's horny. that has nothing to do with true love. she's clearly out for whatever she can get, as seen through her interaction with jack. she wants to get laid. that's all that line means, even according to the writers.

why is true love better than flirting and friendship? call me cynical. last time i "fell in love", i ended up with a broken heart that lasted a long time. i realized that even though i "loved" that person, we had little in common and our love wasnt enough to hold us together.

so in my life any way, I'd definately put a great, fun, challenging friendship with an independent, dangerous, fun-loving person above any sort of dramatic "true love" situation, especially with someone who'd been crushing on me for years. get out and live life. gosh. lol.

willofthewisp
I agree that Liz doesn't really show "love" for Will in the romantic sense of the word. She's more his protector and partner in certain scenes. Her scenes with Jack scream passion, yes, but as JDFE wisely said, passion is overrated when it comes to a successful relationship.

But here's the good news: they have more than passion. They have mutual respect and admiration and an actual friendship. They can confide in each other. You can argue that "curiosity" is just them trying to bait each other, but they are revealing things about one another and are getting a better sense of who the other one is. You don't get that Will. They also balance their protectiveness of the other with the wisdom to let the other one do their own thing. That's stemming from taking the time to observe how the other person operates.

To me, they have more in common and view life the same way, and have just enough differences to make their relationship interesting. They're the yin and yang to me, essentially the same, but with a few important differences that give their relationship balance.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by -savvychick-
ELIZABETH SWANN
Properly?

WILL TURNER

hmm...i always thought he said legally in that scene

That line Will says "If u'll still have me" is a bit foreshadowing dont ya think? if u'll still have me........hmmmmmm why wouldnt she still want him.....BECAUSE SHE LOVES JACK and SHE WILL HAVE HAD A CHANGE OF HEART!!!

CaptinJackLover
Umm CaptinJackLover, no offence meant at all but don't you think you should be alittle more...mature about the subject. I mean, calling some one stupid isn't really screaming your maturity. I actually think JDFE has a point here, but I myself don't really see any connection with the two of them in the jail scene.

im sorry if i seemed really rude. i didnt mean too. i do admit i was being an idiot. its just sometimes i dont understand people and i get way out of hand. i apologize for what i said. and thank you for letting me know i was being REALLY immature

katelovespirate
giggle... if you'll still have me... if i'm not a fish face and you're not preggers with Sparrow's child, if we're both still alive... lots of ifs. wink

going off of what Willofthewisp said, the curiosity scene is definately more than them just trying to bait each other. here's why

check out the context of the scene. it comes in sequence of all-important (though incredibly confusing) dice game with Will, Bootstrap, and Jones. They are playing a game with fate there. They each are after something specific, but they aren't saying what. It's a game of DECEPTION.

Then the curiosity scene--- another all important game of DECEPTION. A battle of wits. wink They are both looking for something, needing/wanting something from the other. But they aren't revealing what that is. They are just looking to see if the other HAS what they need, where it is, and how they can get it. I'm not talking about chests here.

savvysparrow
A game, interestingly enough that neither of the parties actually win. Though it appears that Will does make off with the key, the fact of the matter is that he loses his father's freedom in the process of playing that game. So, the question is, what does Jack or Elizabeth lose in their game?

J&E Shipper
Jack only wants liz for 1 thing SEX, that scene when hes talking to her about the 'marriage' doesnt seem like he loves her or even likes her as a person.. shes a sex object to him. He is rude to her aswell.

Oh yes, and that is EXACTLY why the compass points to one another... *rolls eyes*
Ok, listen, in an interview about the compass with Ted and Terry (those are the writers, just incase you don't know) they said about 30 times that the compass points to Jack, and when Jack is holding it, Elizabeth.
They ALSO said that it doesn't point to someone if they represent something... for example, it does not point to Jack because Elizabeth wants freedom, and that's what he represents.
Also, it doesn't point to Elizabeth because he wants sex, and taht's what she represents.
They used a funny example.
They said:
"For example, if the compass pointed to a waffle, it isn't because you're hungry, or you want to be belgian or something, but because what you want most IS THAT WAFFLE."
Proven my point, or do you need more?

XxDreamxX
will is clean ladylike man so he is way better than jack in looks strenth and he gets the girl.

Ladylike man? does that include pinkies and teacups? lol

JDFE
I get the impression that im wrong about everything i say, but at the end of the day its what I want. I want liz and will to be together. So please dont call me stupid because i see the movie different to you...

XxDreamxX
^^I think will's hot, personally. But I love Jack to death. His attitude, his 'wit' evrythin about him! Speshly the black eyeliner but Will && Liz belong together its obvious. The way Jack treats her is...ugh. idk. she seeming to be more of a ho evryday 2 me- two-timing && cheating?
But yeah Will && Jack r equally hot- But will's got the looks down pat. lol.

JDFE
GOD HES SO GOOD LOOKING.. will not jack.

calypso
What does "JDFE" mean and are you a true W/E shipper or just trying to keep something stirred up for 5 pages.

JDFE
JDFE is my middle name. and i am a true w/e shipper... i worship will.

akanai

What the hell are you talking about >XD

JDFE
Originally posted by akanai
What the hell are you talking about >XD

I had a bad day at the time.

Swann&Sparrow
Alot of people want what they want but it doesn't mean that's what they're going to get or that is what SHOULD happen. I could've wanted the ants in AntZ to be crushed by that giant foot, but it didn't happen because it wouldn't make sense. I could've wanted Prince Charming to sweep Fiona off her feet and Shrek to be alone, but that wouldn't make much sense either.

That reminds me, I know we've look at the parallel similarities with POTC and Shrek but I would like to dive deeper. With Prince Charming, I think he is definatly Will's parallel. Fiona/Liz dreams of Prince Charming/Will coming to her rescue and so on and so forth. But he never really did save her ( Jack saved Liz, not Will ) Shrek saved her. Then she was expected to marry him instead of Shrek.

I think I'll make a thread like that.

And really no offence meant, to CaptJackLover, seriously. I just didn't want you to make the same mistake as I did. Sorry.

willofthewisp
I have to ask something to JDFE, and I'm not trying to get anyone's feathers ruffled or cause any problems, but I don't believe JDFE is an 8 year old boy.

willofthewisp
Only because no 8 year old boy "worships" a relationship, W/E or J/E.

Chiki Mina
I had a bad day at the time.

Just because you had a bad day, doesn't give you the right to try ruin ours.

Chiki Mina
Only because no 8 year old boy "worships" a relationship, W/E or J/E.

No arguments here. I agree, willo.

PirateDiva
I have to ask something to JDFE, and I'm not trying to get anyone's feathers ruffled or cause any problems, but I don't believe JDFE is an 8 year old boy.

I was begining to ask myself the same question....and if he was a boy...would he really think Will was Hot? embarrasment

Chiki Mina
*hugs PirateDiva* big grin

Swann&Sparrow
I was thinking that all along, plus no 8 year old boy would care much about the relationships in POTC, they tend to see the pirates and canons as the whole movie.

I wasn't going to say anything becuase I thought I already made to much rukus here. JDFE, I wouldn't expect the parents or guardian of an 8 year old would allow their son to go on a mostly adult forum to talk about who's hotter, Johnny or Orlando (JOHNNY!).

There's something fishy going on here.

PirateDiva
*hugs PirateDiva* big grin

*Hugs Mina Back* Awwwww But Why are we Hugging? lol

Chiki Mina
Im just in a hugging mood lol.

I think we should ignore this thread and move on.

PirateDiva
Im just in a hugging mood lol.

I think we should ignore this thread and move on.

I agree!!! Mina I feel like i havent talk to u in FOREVER....why is that?

katelovespirate
Alot of people want what they want but it doesn't mean that's what they're going to get or that is what SHOULD happen. I could've wanted the ants in AntZ to be crushed by that giant foot, but it didn't happen because it wouldn't make sense. I could've wanted Prince Charming to sweep Fiona off her feet and Shrek to be alone, but that wouldn't make much sense either.

That reminds me, I know we've look at the parallel similarities with POTC and Shrek but I would like to dive deeper. With Prince Charming, I think he is definatly Will's parallel. Fiona/Liz dreams of Prince Charming/Will coming to her rescue and so on and so forth. But he never really did save her ( Jack saved Liz, not Will ) Shrek saved her. Then she was expected to marry him instead of Shrek.

I think I'll make a thread like that.

And really no offence meant, to CaptJackLover, seriously. I just didn't want you to make the same mistake as I did. Sorry.

hahaha YAY! i tried to bring this up ages ago and would LOVE to discuss the similarities. smile good on you.

willofthewisp
At least the mystery is solved now.

Chiki Mina
We solved it better than the Scooby Doo gang lol

Pirates-Orlie
I love Elizabeth and Will together. They're really made for each other.

I mean they both have saved each other!

Elizabeth saved Will when they first met, by taking the medaillon away, so they wouldn't know he was a pirate.
And Will saved Elizabeth from the pirates.

Will has allways loved Elizabeth and Jack has betrayed Elizabeth and Will so much... Esspecially Will.

Jack saved Elizabeth to, from the water, but that was his first reaction. Will did act of love.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Pirates-Orlie
I love Elizabeth and Will together. They're really made for each other.

I mean they both have saved each other!

Elizabeth saved Will when they first met, by taking the medaillon away, so they wouldn't know he was a pirate.
And Will saved Elizabeth from the pirates.

Will has allways loved Elizabeth and Jack has betrayed Elizabeth and Will so much... Esspecially Will.

Jack saved Elizabeth to, from the water, but that was his first reaction. Will did act of love.

umm...actually jack saved Elizabeth when he shot Barbossa...and helped Will defeat the Pirates...it was will's stupid actions that got him captured in the first place....and we've been through this before...jack doesn't betray will....everything Jack does is for a reason....just think if Jack had willingly handed over the compass to will....they'd all be dead...by the hands of beckett...you don't really think beckett would honor his deal with Will....jack was actually protecting Will, in a way wink when he sent Will over to the flying dutchman...he knew davy was after him, will was in more danger with him...he knows davy won't accept will as a trade for his soul, plus he knows will's dear old dad is on board the FD and he will also help to protect will....Jack's no dummy..he's the most clever, smartest man... wink

Surreal_44
Jack did betray everyone. It doesn't matter what he had planned; the fact is, he has betrayed everyone. He uses people to get what he wants without thinking about how it may affect them.

As I said, Jack does usually have a plan to try to get out of situations and keep people safe, but Jack gets far too much credit for how well his plans work out. They generally don't go at all as he expects, so he is constantly revising what he's done, and covering his butt because he didn't expect someone to react the way they do.

At any rate, Will and Elizabeth will be the ones getting married in AWE, and they will be together at the end of the film. big grin

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Jack did betray everyone. It doesn't matter what he had planned; the fact is, he has betrayed everyone. He uses people to get what he wants without thinking about how it may affect them.

As I said, Jack does usually have a plan to try to get out of situations and keep people safe, but Jack gets far too much credit for how well his plans work out. They generally don't go at all as he expects, so he is constantly revising what he's done, and covering his butt because he didn't expect someone to react the way they do.

At any rate, Will and Elizabeth will be the ones getting married in AWE, and they will be together at the end of the film. big grin

yeah...well... and that will be a mistake...cuz that will be so boring....and ya know what...I don't really care in the long run..because all I care about is seeing Johnny Depp play Jack Sparrow...as long as Jack ends happy...I dont' care what happens to bloody stupid will and Elizabeth....and I know it will end Will and Elizabeth...because it's disney and they don't like to split happily ever after couples....so that's why I could care less about when AWE comes out...but as a j/e shipper...one can dream....and in a perfect World....Jack and Elizabeth get together because in my heart of hearts I know Jack and Elizabeth are meant to be together.....but If T and T present it in a way that shows Jack doesn't need or want Elizabeth in his life..then I'll be happy with that....i guess..but sure don't understand why they put so much time and effort into all the little clues and innuendos and sybolisms etc. that make one stop and think "jack and elizabeth?".....they put so much time and effort to make it a bump in the road, a lesson in love, etc....plus they used the main character..the money man to do that...and that's where they messed up....sorry long winded....

I love Johnny and Jack...and I believe Jack is a good man...and he's the reason the majority of the people go to see the Pirate Movies...

lovethemtigers
The only reason I'm looking forward to AWE is to get to see Johnny as Jack one last time...and that's the only reason....

Surreal_44
I know, you already said that. wink

And yeah, Jack Sparrow is interesting and entertaining, but I don't think he's the most interesting, nor the most entertaining of the characters in the films.

I think that how Will and Elizabeth end up together will be emotionally satisfying for everyone. It isn't going to be easy for them to get back together; they have quite a few problems to get over before they could end up married, so the journey should be interesting. big grin

lovethemtigers
^^^I hope you are right...because i loved POTC/COTBP...but I have to be honest...it had nothing to do with the w/e relationship. I'm one of those who thought it was going to be j/e from the moment they met in the rescue scene....but that's just me. And I don't know why I keep posting on here...cuz I'll never understand how you are wanting it to be W/E and it totally baffles me that you don't find Jack the most interesting, nor the most entertaining....cuz for me, every scene that Jack is in are the most interesting and entertaining of both movies so far....and you'll never understand how we are j/e shippers and that we think the movies are all about Jack...so, whatever.....so I'll say it one more time....just make sure....the only reason i'm going to watch AWE is to see johnny depp....and it's not so much that i'm a johnny depp fan...i'm a fanatic over johnny as jack...cuz i've watched other jd films and although he is an absolutely fabulous actor, it's just something about his portrayal of Jack Sparrow that has me under his spell...and the scenes with him and Elizabeth are spellbounding for me...cuz I find Jack so charismatic....I'm sorry I should stop....never mind...
I agree with Lovely when she use to post on here....I just don't find Will all that fascinating or important to the movies...and it has nothing to do with him being in the way of j/e...i didn't care for will in the first movie...and i was even less enchanted with him by the end of DMC...oh well, it doesn't really matter and it shouldn't...it's only a movie...and one of which i have no control over..so however the writers decided to end it...so it shall be...and by the way...have you seen it already that you know it's going to end will and elizabeth...are you privy to the ending???

Surreal_44
I don't have any spoilers about the absolute final product, of course, since the film is still being pieced together.

It's just that from things I've heard, I suspect that it is going to be W/E.

katelovespirate
hey, as long as the journey includes some time with the good captain, I'll be fine with her marrying The Hair of Wonder. wink

Pirates-Orlie
I think and hope Will and Elizabeth stay together because they're just a perfect couple. Well that's my opinion, and I love watching them together.

jackismyboo
I wouldn't exactly say perfect couple^^ Yea they love each other but there is no adventure in bewtwwen them like she has with Jack. Her and Jack are not a pefect couple either she will always want something with both of them.

Even if it ends with W/E i am just happy that they managed to give us one hell of a kiss and maybe two (caterer girl)

Also the journey doesn't end the writers and directer must know that most of the audience enjoys J/E better so maybe in the fourth we can get a little something something. lol

Pirates-Orlie
Yes but I don't think Jack is really in for a real relationship and Elizabeth wants that. And she has enough adventures with Will on the Black Pearl, not only with Jack...

jackismyboo
Thats the thing Jack does want her. he wanted her to come over to his side she wanted him to be a good man in the end they both got what each other wanted. Jack was thinking of elizabeth when the rum was gone and ted and terry said she vexed him and somewhere in this forum we said Jack was thinking of raising a child and ted and terry I think said Jack was thinking of her before he died. He has fallen over heels for her. Also he ahs a fertility belt and a chicken leg on him.

SPOILER!! (sorry i don't know hwo to do the highlight thing)
In his purgatory he talks to himself "My soul I do swear, for a breeze. A gust. A whisper. A kiss ... " END SPOILER

He does want her, but in AWE it is up to liz who she wants to be with.

Ditte3
Don't get me wrong,I like will relly,an he and Elizabeth are sweet together.on the other hand when Jack and Liz are together they are not just sweet,but you can feel sparks fly,and I don't think it's simply lust.

PirateDiva
LOL...yup when Liz and Jack are on screen together u can feel those Feelings jumping out of the screen and capturing u!! OMG they get me everytime!!! big grin

Ditte3
You're absolutely right love.

pirate179
yes

Chiki Mina
Who the hell are ressurecting these old threads?

We are in 2007 now! Friggin move on!!

PirateDiva
LOL...ya this one can Die....it can sink cause Lord knows the Willabeth Ship is sooooo going down...so let this thread go down with it's ship!!! big grin

a-k-a-amber
yes agreed

aniron
will and me forever lol! i dunno how ppl can call him wimpy I think he stands for a traditional handsome swashbuckling hero I like him.

aniron
Now don't start arguing with me about this it's jut a passing comment of MY opinion lol, but i kinda think that because of his adventurous nature love for treasure and all things sneaky Jack is in it for the chase with elizabeth, the fickle sexy thing would more than likely move on after a while and find someone worth having him.....LIKE ANNA MARIA!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Chiki Mina
*Yawns*

smile Kidding or am I?

aniron
lmao!!!!!!!!! I get the feeling I repeat myself but thats the way ull rememba!!!!!

Chiki Mina
It just repeats itself a lot smile

Gets tiring smile

aniron
I have an edge however, I don't want elizabeth to end up with anyone! lol. except maybe the fishes. hee hee.

PirateDiva
LOL....ok i thought we were gonna let this thread sink with it's ship!!!

aniron
thats a bit mean.

PirateDiva
awwwww no offense!!! Sorry it's the evil competitive side of a Sparrabeth Fan that gives us a bad Name!!! Shame on me!!! sad lol

aniron
lol lol awwwww thats a sweet apology!!!!
I wasn't offeneded thought you were bein mean cus its a thread that goes against your ideas, in a "you're stupid cus you dnt agree with me" kinda way. lol. like I say, I can't get to offended cus of my edge. Im offended at both ideas!!!!! lmao!

Chiki Mina
I love Jack and Liz..smile

PirateDiva
well thats a bit harsh....the thread goes against my ideas in a "Willabeth is going down" kind of way....but never "you're stupid cus" kinda of way!!! Us Sparrabethers may be competitive....but we r not Horrible!!! only to those who bring it on themselves!!

I Like to see it as if there were no Willabethers out there....then who would we argue with....so ur ship is essential to get the whole Picture of how much Jack and Liz love each other!!! big grin

aniron
lol a few months ago the sparrabeth fans were sooooooo mean, but u seem to have sorted yourselfs out, i bet ur just nakard of arguin lol.
I'm a willame or jackame fan!
and definatly killabeth fan!!!

Chiki Mina
No offense, but this hating with liz with a passion is pretty freaky...I don't even hate Will lol.

But those who are mean and like to offend other people, those arent sparrabethers, those are just jack asses smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>