The Greatest Super Team of all can you beat them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m going to take some beings and throw them together as a SuperTeam. can you find a Sufficiant Challenge To beat them? This team has a week prep against any team or thing or situation you can throw at them. if YYou make a counter team, It has to be fair matches. No Teams like Odin, Zues, hades, Blah blah blah.

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut

For the Purpose of this Thread, Dr. Strange is not allowed any outside help from the Vishanti or Eternity.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m going to take some beings and throw them together as a SuperTeam. can you find a Sufficiant Challenge To beat them? This team has a week prep against any team or thing or situation you can throw at them. if YYou make a counter team, It has to be fair matches. No Teams like Odin, Zues, hades, Blah blah blah.

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut

For the Purpose of this Thread, Dr. Strange is not allowed any outside help from the Vishanti or Eternity.
shifty

Wolverine.

evillaugh

Starhawk
Elemental Firestorm
Kang the Conqueror
Mordru
Zoom
Hollywood
Prometheus
Protege

golem370
Silver Surfer/Annihilation
Mantis/Celestial Modonna
Runner/Space Gem
Proteus/Mind Gem
Thanos/Power Gem
Captain Universe Spider-Man/Starbrand
Archenemy
Fredd- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/freddmarvel.htm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
shifty

Wolverine.

evillaugh laughing laughing laughing

Howard_Jones
I'll one up you, Galan. All of those Wolverines from Exiles.

Galan007
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I'll one up you, Galan. All of those Wolverines from Exiles. Thats not fair...

your choice=UNBEATABLE

stick out tongue

OneDumbG0

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut

As for an all-winner squad hashed up like yours, I think this counter-team'd do well:

Deadpool
Kitty Pryde
Black Alice
Supergirl
Rachel Grey
Blink
Midnighter
Jenny Quantuum

I didn't go for a combination of powers, so much as for good team synergy and possible counters. I didn't want a mirror match, because Doom always loses to Reed and Zoom always loses to Flash. Had to go a different route.

Deadpool is mainly there to piss off Squirrel Girl to no ends by never shutting up and regenerating and essentially stalemating her jobber aura. Kitty Pryde's intangibility is not only a potent weapon but good defense. I was thinking of Karate Kid at the time I chose her. Black Alice is obviously a counter to Dr. Strange. Steal all magic powers for 24 hours? Purpose served. Supergirl is basically a meatshield to absorb the brunt of attacks and help run interference. Rachel Grey's got power too, but I was more interested in having a telepathic conduit between the team members in case Midnighter needed all of them to work as one for manuevers. Plus, unless your GL is constantly shielding everyone from tp attacks, which takes effort, your team is weak on the mental playing field. Blink's teleportation, while I don't plan on it being used for BFR, is a good supplemental defense with Kitty and a roundabout counter to Flash. Midnighter himself is the greatest tactical thinker and can calculate millions of combat scenarios in a second with his brain in addition to being a Cap-level fighter.

As the leader, I chose Jenny Quantuum, because choosing Cap to be the tactician and leader wouldn't have meshed the group well. Cap would never be able to lead Deadpool and all these girls but Jenny Quantuum could. Neither could Midnighter himself since he'd probably just intimidate everyone and force control. If the girls of the group see Jenny as the leader, they'd identify with her better. She's a flexible leader and would be able to bring Midnighter's expertise into play without Midnighter being alienated from the girls.

I was very tempted to pick conventional counters like Warbird for energy absorption... but she's got alpha female syndrome, would be a worthless leader and would put the team in danger with her overconfidence and maverick attitude. BTW, Squirrel Girl was annoying to deal with. As much as I'm confident Deadpool would keep her preoccupied with his antics, Deadpool is just as prone to screw his own teammates. Besides, I don't think Kitty's forgotten about Deadpool's greatest single move in history: Shoryuken!!!!11

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
As for an all-winner squad hashed up like yours, I think this counter-team'd do well:

Deadpool
Kitty Pryde
Black Alice
Supergirl
Rachel Grey
Blink
Midnighter
Jenny Quantuum

I didn't go for a combination of powers, so much as for good team synergy and possible counters. I didn't want a mirror match, because Doom always loses to Reed and Zoom always loses to Flash. Had to go a different route.

Deadpool is mainly there to piss off Squirrel Girl to no ends by never shutting up and regenerating and essentially stalemating her jobber aura. Kitty Pryde's intangibility is not only a potent weapon but good defense. I was thinking of Karate Kid at the time I chose her. Black Alice is obviously a counter to Dr. Strange. Steal all magic powers for 24 hours? Purpose served. Supergirl is basically a meatshield to absorb the brunt of attacks and help run interference. Rachel Grey's got power too, but I was more interested in having a telepathic conduit between the team members in case Midnighter needed all of them to work as one for manuevers. Plus, unless your GL is constantly shielding everyone from tp attacks, which takes effort, your team is weak on the mental playing field. Blink's teleportation, while I don't plan on it being used for BFR, is a good supplemental defense with Kitty and a roundabout counter to Flash. Midnighter himself is the greatest tactical thinker and can calculate millions of combat scenarios in a second with his brain in addition to being a Cap-level fighter.

As the leader, I chose Jenny Quantuum, because choosing Cap to be the tactician and leader wouldn't have meshed the group well. Cap would never be able to lead Deadpool and all these girls but Jenny Quantuum could. Neither could Midnighter himself since he'd probably just intimidate everyone and force control. If the girls of the group see Jenny as the leader, they'd identify with her better. She's a flexible leader and would be able to bring Midnighter's expertise into play without Midnighter being alienated from the girls.

I was very tempted to pick conventional counters like Warbird for energy absorption... but she's got alpha female syndrome, would be a worthless leader and would put the team in danger with her overconfidence and maverick attitude. BTW, Squirrel Girl was annoying to deal with. As much as I'm confident Deadpool would keep her preoccupied with his antics, Deadpool is just as prone to screw his own teammates. Besides, I don't think Kitty's forgotten about Deadpool's greatest single move in history: Shoryuken!!!!11

Dr. STrange, GL, and Juggs all have high resistance to Telepathy. And you need someone to counter the Juggs. I went with this squad becuz they seem to be the most unbeatable's FOTM"s right now.

OneDumbG0
I think that GL Kyle would have to commit a good part of himself to placing psychic blocks for his vulnerable teammates though. Otherwise, Midnighter orders Rachel to control Flash ftw. I think that makes him a vulnerable point in your team. If your team doesn't protect him and his concentration wanes, Rachel could turn half your team against you.

I'm not worried about Strange at all because Black Alice has even stolen Spectre's power before. I don't think Strange is beyond her abilities.

As for Juggy, he is tricky. I originally thought of Supergirl just destroying the ground beneath Juggernaut to stall him by burying him in rubble. It'd take him a while to dig himself out. I'm also not sure, but maybe Kitty could just phase him into the round and stick him there trapped and intangible. Then again, I'd guess that Juggy's magic would prevent this. Yeah, I'd go for just burying him in the rubble as an easy counter to take him out of the fight for a little while. As to what'll happen afterwards... I can think of a few things. Since Black Alice has got Strange's magic, and Midnighter+Rachel Grey could just go into Strange's mind and pick up what he knows (same way Rachel read Reed's mind instantly to dismantle the bomb in 'Enemy of the State'), they'd figure out a few good spells for Black Alice to counter Juggy's Cytorrak Gem.

If it had to come to it, my fallback plan is to steal Strange's powers, beat the rest of the team except Juggy, knock Dr. Strange unconscious, give him back his powers and have Black Alice steal Juggy's powers. Cheap... but hey, Juggy's powers are mystical also.

King_Mungi
Black Alice easily takes Dr.Strange's powers and leaves him powerless

Zoom for Flash, and then other magical users such as Talisman, Shaman, Witchfire can clean up the rest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I think that GL Kyle would have to commit a good part of himself to placing psychic blocks for his vulnerable teammates though. Otherwise, Midnighter orders Rachel to control Flash ftw. I think that makes him a vulnerable point in your team. If your team doesn't protect him and his concentration wanes, Rachel could turn half your team against you.

I'm not worried about Strange at all because Black Alice has even stolen Spectre's power before. I don't think Strange is beyond her abilities.

As for Juggy, he is tricky. I originally thought of Supergirl just destroying the ground beneath Juggernaut to stall him by burying him in rubble. It'd take him a while to dig himself out. I'm also not sure, but maybe Kitty could just phase him into the round and stick him there trapped and intangible. Then again, I'd guess that Juggy's magic would prevent this. Yeah, I'd go for just burying him in the rubble as an easy counter to take him out of the fight for a little while. As to what'll happen afterwards... I can think of a few things. Since Black Alice has got Strange's magic, and Midnighter+Rachel Grey could just go into Strange's mind and pick up what he knows (same way Rachel read Reed's mind instantly to dismantle the bomb in 'Enemy of the State'), they'd figure out a few good spells for Black Alice to counter Juggy's Cytorrak Gem.

If it had to come to it, my fallback plan is to steal Strange's powers, beat the rest of the team except Juggy, knock Dr. Strange unconscious, give him back his powers and have Black Alice steal Juggy's powers. Cheap... but hey, Juggy's powers are mystical also.

HOw Can you beat Squirrel Girl? And where is ICeman? Inside Midnighter and Racheal Grey's Bodies killing them from the inside. Your acting as if my teeam is standing there while your team just pounds on them.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Starhawk
Elemental Firestorm
Kang the Conqueror
Mordru
Zoom
Hollywood
Prometheus
Protege

My team does it easily I might add.

nvrbeenwthagirl
My team does it easily I might add.

NO they don't

Starhawk
NO they don't

Elemental Firestorm
Kang the Conqueror
Mordru
Zoom
Hollywood
Prometheus
Protege

Do you know what these people can do?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Elemental Firestorm
Kang the Conqueror
Mordru
Zoom
Hollywood
Prometheus
Protege

Do you know what these people can do?
I do. But I also know what my team can do.

Starhawk
Hollywood takes Juggs
Elemental Firestorm takes Iceman
Kang takes Mr Fantastic
Mordru holds off Strange till the others are ready
Zoom does the same with the flash.
Prometheus takes out karate kid using 50 different fighting styles including batman's

Protege watchs the whole thing, gains everyones powers and takes it on his own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hollywood takes Juggs
Elemental Firestorm takes Iceman
Kang takes Mr Fantastic
Mordru holds off Strange till the others are ready
Zoom does the same with the flash.
Prometheus takes out karate kid using 50 different fighting styles including batman's

Protege watchs the whole thing, gains everyones powers and takes it on his own.

UM no. Just no. The battle doesn't even have to be paired like that. And you left out GL and squirell girl. And Prometheus could never beat karate kid.

Validus
Prometheus beating Karate Kid laughing out loud

Starhawk
Protege could, it took eternity, lt, celetestials and the hawkgod to take him down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Protege could, it took eternity, lt, celetestials and the hawkgod to take him down.
And he loses to squirrel girl.

OneDumbG0
HOw Can you beat Squirrel Girl? And where is ICeman? Inside Midnighter and Racheal Grey's Bodies killing them from the inside. Your acting as if my teeam is standing there while your team just pounds on them. Deadpool makes an offer to Squirrel Girl to finally shut up if Squirrel Girl goes on a date with him. She refuses. Deadpool then offers to shut up if she joins their team. Squirrel Girl accepts. You want a primarily humorous character who comes out of ridiculous situations with unbelievable results, you deal with mine and his wonderful antics and ability to exasperate anybody to no end, maybe even to the point of agreeing to switch sides.

I always wondered why you put Iceman in your team. He's been able to do what you described as 'flash-freeze' in very limited scenarios. 'X-Men Forever' and 'Death of Xavier' to think of a few. Currently right now, he hasn't been showing anywhere near the power or control he's had in those limited circumstances. So unless you meant FP Iceman, I don't see what you're proposing to really happen at all. Show me the last time he's done anything with such finesse or on this scale and I guarantee you will be looking back years and not at current Iceman.

But if you have a problem with this and nonetheless want Iceman to have a flash-freeze trick, I can still trump it. I believe Rachel Grey resists it to a certain degree. Although not a pure pyrokinetic like Legion(who completely reversed the process mind you), as a high level telepath, Rachel Grey's consciousness is not frozen, only her corporeal form. As such, even if her body is frozen, now you have to deal with her mental projection/astral form. Good luck dealing with that, since by this time, Supergirl has probably blown Iceman apart or Jenny Quantum has fried him with her Quantum blasts. That's the worst case scenario for me at that point.

In my opinion, more realistically, Rachel uses her own telekinetic power to buffer Iceman's flash-freeze trick for just a mere moment and resists being transformed to ice... maybe with great pain. Given that small window of time, Jenny Quantum fries him with a quantum energy blast, etc. Either way, worst or best case scenario for me, Iceman's corporeal body is destroyed. Out of corporeal form, GL Kyle can no longer protect Bobby's consciousness from psychic attacks and Rachel Grey then tracks his consciousness down and disperses it totally before he can reconstitute his body. While I don't think Rachel Grey is bloodthirsty, if Iceman is gonna pull garbage like that, you can bet Rachel would have no qualms about doing this to him. She would definitely have no problem doing it, if Iceman had succeeded in flash-freezing her and destroyed her body in the worst-case scenario.

I have a high opinion of Rachel Grey's powers and control over them. She currently has got high level powers of telekinesis, from being able to levitate a whole city down to subatomic-scale manipulation. She's able to astrally project herself as well and transfer her consciousness if her body is destroyed. Although not on Phoenix-levels and she has been seen as being unconfident or indecisive at times, since 'Decimation,' she's been intensively tutored by the returned Professor X in telepathy to get revenge on the Shi'ar for killing her grandparents. Also, the last time I saw her, she had part of the Phoenix force in her. But I didn't think it'd be fair to throw that to my side since although its current continuity, it isn't necessary.

Mrrungo Mu

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut

Ok,I'll give this a shot.

Sentry
The Fury(classic)
Thanos
Batman
Mantis
Doomsday
Darkseid
Silver Surfer

Starhawk
And he loses to squirrel girl.

Whats her power?, cause once he sees her its his too.

bigbran
Protege could, it took eternity, lt, celetestials and the hawkgod to take him down. No it took them to stand there scared of him, ONE CELESTIAL muzzeled his ass.
Good thing you use pis...

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut

Eternity
Wolverine
Captain America
Superman
Batman
Flash

Starhawk
Re read Guardians of the Galaxy, ad you will know what im talking about and at one point protege had all the powers of the guys I mentioned including the LT.

Originally posted by bigbran
No it took them to stand there scared of him, ONE CELESTIAL muzzeled his ass.
Good thing you use pis...

Eternity
Wolverine
Captain America
Superman
Batman
Flash

Brian Oswald
dont forget the other team does have reed and a week of prep

bigbran
Re read Guardians of the Galaxy, ad you will know what im talking about and at one point protege had all the powers of the guys I mentioned including the LT. And... this means that the Celestial didn't bag him?

Also, what issue?

Starhawk
And... this means that the Celestial didn't bag him?

Also, what issue?

Guardians of the Galaxy #49-50

Blair Wind
A) Black Alice can and has taken up to two powers at once. Juggs and Strange anyone?

B) Iceman not doing anything lately? He got blown up in human form, and turned to steam. He got absorbed into someone body (he was a fire guy that absorbed things to fuel his fire) and then popped out him and killed him

just my two cents

bigbran
Guardians of the Galaxy #49-50 And... the Celestial muzzeled him.

LT encased him in an hourglass.

He got owned in that issue.

Starhawk
He wasn't using the LT's power at that point and the only reason LT killed him was that he had LT's power but not his knowledge.

Bentley
Protege cant beat Squirrel Girl, her power doesnt work against herself. Mostly because she sucks.

Her mutant power is to beat powerhouses, anyone who is powerful, she cant take him. Dont even ask how that works.

Bentley
Thanos
Jesse Custer
Black Alice
One kickass psychic (lets say Xavier because I dont have any other idea idea)
Protege
Beta Ray Billy (Because he is cool)

The team works like this: Black Alice pwns Stranger and whatever prep he got. Thanos simply ou-thinks Reed and whatever he planned (I brought him for his brains, the uber-power is just another good asset), his machines can defend Jesse and the crippled man in the team.

Xavier takes Flash, because the easiest way to do that is against a psychic. Beta Ray distracts Kyle while Alice works her charm to bring down his ring powers. While doing all these, Thanos just distracts the others as the super busted secret weapon of my team does the work: Jesse Custer.

Jesse Custer uses the word of god in Juggs and Iceman, properly telling them to "DIE", they are out then despite their crazy durability. The main use for Custer here is of course, taking care of Squirrel girl, because I will be only capable of doing that with humor. He uses again his word of god to tell her "Go get us some coffee". While she comes back the rest of the team is pwned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos
Jesse Custer
Black Alice
One kickass psychic (lets say Xavier because I dont have any other idea idea)
Protege
Beta Ray Billy (Because he is cool)

The team works like this: Black Alice pwns Stranger and whatever prep he got. Thanos simply ou-thinks Reed and whatever he planned (I brought him for his brains, the uber-power is just another good asset), his machines can defend Jesse and the crippled man in the team.

Xavier takes Flash, because the easiest way to do that is against a psychic. Beta Ray distracts Kyle while Alice works her charm to bring down his ring powers. While doing all these, Thanos just distracts the others as the super busted secret weapon of my team does the work: Jesse Custer.

Jesse Custer uses the word of god in Juggs and Iceman, properly telling them to "DIE", they are out then despite their crazy durability. The main use for Custer here is of course, taking care of Squirrel girl, because I will be only capable of doing that with humor. He uses again his word of god to tell her "Go get us some coffee". While she comes back the rest of the team is pwned.
What makes you think Thanos is going to be able to out think Reed with Prep? Thanos doesn't have prep? besides, I'd put Classic Juggs on Thanos, Have Karate Kid beat the shit out of Black Alice. Since he doesn't have any powers. Have icement freeze Xaviurs mind. Have Squirrel Girl own jesse, since his powers wont' work on her. BRB gets his ass kicked by Kyle and Flash, and Protege is shut down by Dr. Strange AND Reed's week of prep.

Galan007

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut

For the Purpose of this Thread, Dr. Strange is not allowed any outside help from the Vishanti or Eternity. I change my team...

I'd pick the Marvel Zombies to combat your team.

They were able to kill Surfer and Galactus.

Juntai
Golden Age JSA wins.

Superman.
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Johnny Thunder and the Thunderbolt.
Spectre
Hawkman
and a host of others

nvrbeenwthagirl
I change my team...

I'd pick the Marvel Zombies to combat your team.

They were able to kill Surfer and Galactus.

Dr. Strange and REED with the help of Green's lanters ring, grants them all, thier lives back.

Galan007
Dr. Strange and REED with the help of Green's lanters ring, grants them all, thier lives back. Ok, then I'll stick with my original choice......

Wolverine! (BONE-CLAW)

evillaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, then I'll stick with my original choice......

Wolverine! (BONE-CLAW)

evillaugh
That's not fair. No one can beat Bone Claw.

Bentley
Thanos has technology that can protect others from damage, thats pretty good on itself. The only prep I fear from Richard and Strange is to block Jesse's word, otherwise I can just turn them against them with Jesse.

Juggs can be easily distracted by the Protege or Thanos who are not doing anything but standing there... Protecting Xavier who already mindraped Flash.

Do you get to attack my team by surprise? If you do, no team will ever work as a team and you are asking for an imposible. BRB is there to stall, not to win, and he can pretty much be used to stop any danger from Kyle to Karate kid. Black Alice will ONLY be doing one thing, that is taking care of Strange and his magic, after she does that I dont care whatever she does, even with the super magical power she will have. Why? Simply, I want Strange out of the way, but taking him will only give me more muscle. The Protege can serve the same end even if that fails and I still have three characters to take care fo the lose ends. Flash will be down at the speed of thought, Xavier has all the time in the world to go after the next threat.

Everyone of my team can easily do three things at the same time because I'm not asking them for much. One thing they do right and the rest of the team has advantage. Jesse here only needs to TALK and he will make everyone go down.

Squirrel girl only has a jobber aura against super strong oponents, however, if the situation is comical she wont be doing any heavy damage. Jesse can outsmart her, appeal to her good sense, and he is more of a street level character in everyway save his word; nobody is saying she will be able to job him (specially since he is just making her go for coffee and not a real threat to appeal her superhero side), thats pure speculation.

Save for Flash my team is faster than yours, he will be down before the others get to even think. By then, Beta and Thanos will be already online. You are stretching your skills, nor Juggs nor Karate are getting past Thanos shields in a million years (only Squirrel girl would do it).

*Edit: Boneclaw Wolverine is an excellent choice.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has technology that can protect others from damage, thats pretty good on itself. The only prep I fear from Richard and Strange is to block Jesse's word, otherwise I can just turn them against them with Jesse.

Juggs can be easily distracted by the Protege or Thanos who are not doing anything but standing there... Protecting Xavier who already mindraped Flash.

Do you get to attack my team by surprise? If you do, no team will ever work as a team and you are asking for an imposible. BRB is there to stall, not to win, and he can pretty much be used to stop any danger from Kyle to Karate kid. Black Alice will ONLY be doing one thing, that is taking care of Strange and his magic, after she does that I dont care whatever she does, even with the super magical power she will have. Why? Simply, I want Strange out of the way, but taking him will only give me more muscle. The Protege can serve the same end even if that fails and I still have three characters to take care fo the lose ends. Flash will be down at the speed of thought, Xavier has all the time in the world to go after the next threat.

Everyone of my team can easily do three things at the same time because I'm not asking them for much. One thing they do right and the rest of the team has advantage. Jesse here only needs to TALK and he will make everyone go down.

Squirrel girl only has a jobber aura against super strong oponents, however, if the situation is comical she wont be doing any heavy damage. Jesse can outsmart her, appeal to her good sense, and he is more of a street level character in everyway save his word; nobody is saying she will be able to job him (specially since he is just making her go for coffee and not a real threat to appeal her superhero side), thats pure speculation.

Save for Flash my team is faster than yours, he will be down before the others get to even think. By then, Beta and Thanos will be already online. You are stretching your skills, nor Juggs nor Karate are getting past Thanos shields in a million years (only Squirrel girl would do it).

*Edit: Boneclaw Wolverine is an excellent choice.

Now just what do you think Reed and Strange can do when amped up with speed force aura so that they think and learn at millions of times the normal rate of thinking. The reason I made this team is becuz they are all forum Gods. ANd together they just seem impossible to beat.

Bentley
Speedforce wont work on Marvel characters. I know they are forum gods but I've seen each one of them being beaten in forum arguments and I have enough to do so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Speedforce wont work on Marvel characters. I know they are forum gods but I've seen each one of them being beaten in forum arguments and I have enough to do so.

I think your mistaken. The Flash can lend speed to anyone he wishes.

Bentley
The speedforce doesnt exist in marvel. Hence, you cannot give something to people who dont have use of such force at all, like those of universe where the speedforce doesnt exists. Is as if I gave you a mystical banana of treyglontest, unless you have some milk of treyglontest you cant make banana shakes of teyglontest with it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The speedforce doesnt exist in marvel. Hence, you cannot give something to people who dont have use of such force at all, like those of universe where the speedforce doesnt exists. Is as if I gave you a mystical banana of treyglontest, unless you have some milk of treyglontest you cant make banana shakes of teyglontest with it.

You obviously dont' know about forum rules, how the flashes powers work. He isnt' giving them the speed force, he's giving them speed itself. There is no point debating you anymore until you read up on the forum rules and learn something about how flash's powers work.

Alfheim
Random
Karnak
Havok
Asagardian Destroyer
The Leader
Magneto
The Runner
Dr Doom

golem370
I think my team on the first page I think they would win

Alfheim
I didnt really give my team that much thought.

Bentley
You obviously dont' know about forum rules, how the flashes powers work. He isnt' giving them the speed force, he's giving them speed itself. There is no point debating you anymore until you read up on the forum rules and learn something about how flash's powers work.

I went to read the rules and about flash, he uses the speedforce to steal and lend kinetic energy, so then, are you certain that this will work with characters of an entirely different universe? If so, prove it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I went to read the rules and about flash, he uses the speedforce to steal and lend kinetic energy, so then, are you certain that this will work with characters of an entirely different universe? If so, prove it.
What are you talking about dude? IN THE FREAKING FORUM RULES< ALL FIGHTS ARE IN A CENTRAL UNIVERSE UNLESS OTHER WISED STATED. So everyone can do everything to anyone that they can in thier own universe. Flash has given speed to many people before. Hell he even gave a teleporter speed before.

Bentley
Ok, well then, you just got yourself more prep time, why could you not state that in the beggining of the thread instead of dipping it like this? Its misleading to give characters a certain time when Flash is just going to boost them.

That said, I dont think Flash can make magic faster so that only helps Reed to prep, not the wizard. Anything else you would like to do with the kinetic force? (just to know I mean, I dont want to sound pushy)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, well then, you just got yourself more prep time, why could you not state that in the beggining of the thread instead of dipping it like this? Its misleading to give characters a certain time when Flash is just going to boost them.

That said, I dont think Flash can make magic faster so that only helps Reed to prep, not the wizard. Anything else you would like to do with the kinetic force?

That is what the threads are about. Debating how each battle would go and who could do what. When someone presents a challenge to you, you think about what the characters can do and then you adjust your tactic based upon what the characters you have available to you can do.Why would I state my entire tactic in the beginning of the thread when I dont' know who is going to present what challenges to me? Geez.

Bentley
Well then, as I said before, I only care about the prep against Jesse, Richards is a scientist and his prep may be nullified by Thanos superior experience with technology. So there is a shot to win.

I didnt like that prep move, it was not cool. Pretty much it was: Hey, lets say each team will have ten months of prep, but flash is going to travel to the past and steal the time of prep of your team. It may be legal, I'm willing to accept it (and I intend to stick with the fact that my team can take them even then), but it was kind of cheap.

Starhawk
Elemental Firestorm
Kang the Conqueror
Mordru
Zoom
Hollywood
Prometheus
Protege

this team still wins and what are squrril girls powers?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well then, as I said before, I only care about the prep against Jesse, Richards is a scientist and his prep may be nullified by Thanos superior experience with technology. So there is a shot to win.

I didnt like that prep move, it was not cool. Pretty much it was: Hey, lets say each team will have ten months of prep, but flash is going to travel to the past and steal the time of prep of your team. It may be legal, I'm willing to accept it (and I intend to stick with the fact that my team can take them even then), but it was kind of cheap.

Thus you missed the point of the Entire thread. All of these characters are cheap wins here on the Forum. They are all over hyped and given waay to much power and credit. Which is why I put them all on a team together. Flash can speed his entire team up so that they are all operating and thinking at Superspeed. Reed can take 5 minutes and turn it into years of thinking with the Speed force amping him. Strange and Green lantern can turn a second into an eternity. Now imagine the 3 of them on a team with Squirrell Girl. Dr. Strange Cast a Spell on the entire team and they all duplicate SG's power and it's all over for anyone they fight.

grey fox
Aquarian
Alpha the Ultimate Mutant
Cloak
Baron Zemo

My team wreck yours easily.

Alpha turns your team to stone or roots them to the spot by fusing their feet to the ground , Aquarian Nullifies their powers and Baron Zemo /Cloak pull a 'Disperse Genis' trick on them.

Thus your team is pwned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
Aquarian
Alpha the Ultimate Mutant
Cloak
Baron Zemo

My team wreck yours easily.

Alpha turns your team to stone or roots them to the spot by fusing their feet to the ground , Aquarian Nullifies their powers and Baron Zemo /Cloak pull a 'Disperse Genis' trick on them.

Thus your team is pwned.
Execpt my entire team is moving at the speed of light, and Iceman freezes your entire team to dust before your team moves. Karate Kid has no powers and just beats the Shit out of Aquarian.

grey fox
Execpt my entire team is moving at the speed of light, and Iceman freezes your entire team to dust before your team moves. Karate Kid has no powers and just beats the Shit out of Aquarian.

Lol , your a fool.

Aquraian nullifies EVERYTHING, including kinetic motion. So you just powered your team up for diddly. Also your teams powers have been nullified , the only ones who are possibly exempt is KK , Strange and Juggs (not to sure about how the Null-field works on Magic). Then again this is why Alphas here.

He turns Juggs and Strange to stone easily (barely a thought is necessary) and Fuses KK feet to the ground.

Then the earlier mentioned 'Darkforce Dimension Dispersal' happens.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lol , your a fool.

Aquraian nullifies EVERYTHING, including kinetic motion. So you just powered your team up for diddly. Also your teams powers have been nullified , the only ones who are possibly exempt is KK , Strange and Juggs (not to sure about how the Null-field works on Magic). Then again this is why Alphas here.

He turns Juggs and Strange to stone easily (barely a thought is necessary) and Fuses KK feet to the ground.

Then the earlier mentioned 'Darkforce Dimension Dispersal' happens.

Juggs and Strange are both magical and can't be turned into anything. KK is going to be moving at the speed of light, with a green lantern bubble around him and strange has also cast a spell on everyone that gives them Squirrel girls powers. Reed Richards has invented a mini-UN and wipes your team away. smile. The only way to beat my Plot device Uber team is with an equally Silly plot device team.

grey fox
Juggs and Strange are both magical and can't be turned into anything. KK is going to be moving at the speed of light, with a green lantern bubble around him and strange has also cast a spell on everyone that gives them Squirrel girls powers. Reed Richards has invented a mini-UN and wipes your team away. smile. The only way to beat my Plot device Uber team is with an equally Silly plot device team.

So your ignorant as well as foolish.

Ok let's go over this.

AQUARIAN NULLIFIES EVERYTHING.

To move you need kinetic motion , Aquarian Nullifies this , he can control it on himself though and thus can walk and do as he wishes within the 'Null Zone'.

This stops your team from moving , so their basically floating in mid-air. It also blocks most powers. SO Icemans useless as is Squirrel Girl and Reed (Whose 'Mini UN' is useless') as well as Rayner (Light is canceled thus the ring cannot create constructs). Before Strange and Juggs can do jack shit their turned to stone , or sucked into the dark-force dimension. Whatever floats your boat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your ignorant as well as foolish.

Ok let's go over this.

AQUARIAN NULLIFIES EVERYTHING.

To move you need kinetic motion , Aquarian Nullifies this , he can control it on himself though and thus can walk and do as he wishes within the 'Null Zone'.

This stops your team from moving , so their basically floating in mid-air. It also blocks most powers. SO Icemans useless as is Squirrel Girl and Reed (Whose 'Mini UN' is useless') as well as Rayner (Light is canceled thus the ring cannot create constructs). Before Strange and Juggs can do jack shit their turned to stone , or sucked into the dark-force dimension. Whatever floats your boat.

Squirrel Girls powers create a backlash against Aquarian and he nullifies himself. Dr. Strange and Reed both have prep against any team they face and thus Aquarian is shunted into hell before he can null anything. Besides, ice man doesn't need to move to freeze dry anyone. His mind doesn't need a body to win. your whole premise of winning is based on someone who is easily delt with by strange and reed WITH prep and squirrel girls powers duplicated on everyone.

grey fox
Squirrel Girls powers create a backlash against Aquarian and he nullifies himself. Dr. Strange and Reed both have prep against any team they face and thus Aquarian is shunted into hell before he can null anything. Besides, ice man doesn't need to move to freeze dry anyone. His mind doesn't need a body to win. your whole premise of winning is based on someone who is easily delt with by strange and reed WITH prep and squirrel girls powers duplicated on everyone.

Let me put this clearly , so clearly in-fact that even a dumb-ass like you can understand this.

MUTANT (and all other) POWERS GO BYE-BYE WHEN THE NULL FIELD IS ON.

Iceman is doing SFA , as IS the rest of your team minus Strange, Juggs and KK. But as already stated. They can be fused to the floor, turned to stone , or eaten by the DFD.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let me put this clearly , so clearly in-fact that even a dumb-ass like you can understand this.

MUTANT (and all other) POWERS GO BYE-BYE WHEN THE NULL FIELD IS ON.

Iceman is doing SFA , as IS the rest of your team minus Strange, Juggs and KK. But as already stated. They can be fused to the floor, turned to stone , or eaten by the DFD.

Let me put it to you clearly so you understand. What part of PREP dont' you understand? Do you have proof that he can null Stranges power? Or Null A GL ring? Has he been shown to null a cosmic lvl weapon? Can he null the power of Cyttorack? Maybe you are the dumb ass. What part of can't activate Null field from hell dont' you understand? Your being an ass for no reason. no reason to call me out of my name becuz i'm debating your tactics. Prove to me the null field works on weapons of cosmic lvl and magic.

LordFear
how about
Thanos
Count Nefaria
Doc Doom
Terrax
Black Adam

Martian_mind
Jakeem thunder
Sentinel alan scott
Stardust
Beta ray bill
despero
fernus

bigbran
What makes you think Thanos is going to be able to out think Reed with Prep? Thanos doesn't have prep? besides, I'd put Classic Juggs on Thanos Because, what is Reed going to do with prep?
Reed is so overated, it is not even funny!
What? He can't really get any weapon powerful enough.
Make a big bang? No that was Ultimate.
Get the UN? Too bad, only Torch knows where that is.

And Doom?
Steal Thanos's power like he did Galactus? Too bad, that that was a future Doom, and he was also told how to do it.
Go back in time, and stop Thanos's existence? When has he ever done this in a comic?

Why would Classic Juggs go against Thanos?
He would get raped (mind raped that is).
Thanos would rip his helmet off, and mind rape the shit out of him.

New list:
Atum the Godeater
5 random comic humans.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because, what is Reed going to do with prep?
Reed is so overated, it is not even funny!
What? He can't really get any weapon powerful enough.
Make a big bang? No that was Ultimate.
Get the UN? Too bad, only Torch knows where that is.

And Doom?
Steal Thanos's power like he did Galactus? Too bad, that that was a future Doom, and he was also told how to do it.
Go back in time, and stop Thanos's existence? When has he ever done this in a comic?

Why would Classic Juggs go against Thanos?
He would get raped (mind raped that is).
Thanos would rip his helmet off, and mind rape the shit out of him.

New list:
Atum the Godeater
5 random comic humans.

I'm glad to see someone is starting to see the point of this team. smile

bigbran
I'm glad to see someone is starting to see the point of this team. smile (Oh shit, I just realized Doom wasn't in this) Oh I see...

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut
Plot device
Plot device
Plot device
Overated
Something...
Overated
Overated
Overated, plot shield

Not even mentioning their jobber auras, so with those in mind, they are unbeatable.

Muck101
This is a tricky one. Squirrel girl is a bit of a wild card. She's beaten foes single-handedly that were Waaaaaaaaayyyy out of her league. Specifically Dr. Doom (Damn squirrels and their dictator-ambushing ways!!!)

Muck101
Im gonna go with:
Spiderman
Iron Fist
Dr Destiny
Human torch
Thor
Superman
Hulk
The Demon Etrigan

nvrbeenwthagirl
Squirell Girl-Alfred (he beats her senseless with a taser and a bat. Since her powers only work on foes waay out of her league. Not below her)

Karate Kid-Deadman, jumps into KK and makes him beat himself senseless

Dr. Strange-Hawk Girl from JLU, Nth Metal Mace Puts the screws to him

Mr. Fantastic- Killer Frost using a boomtube to join team at last minute per team leaders instructions, cracks reed to pieces

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner-Metron Thinks for the team and uses his cosmic powered chair to muck with Kyle

Flash-Wave Rider, Tells the team what reed and Strange have planned and also steps outside of time so that flash looks likes a statue to him

Iceman-Proteus. Makes himself have no water and negates the fact that he needs kinetic motion to move. His reality trumps physics anyday.

Classic Juggernaut-Wonder Woman. Magic Lasso. Plot device extrodanaire.

OneDumbG0
I'm going to suppose that my team wins, since I've succesfully deflected all his challenges to my team. Yay for me.

Deadpool
Kitty Pryde
Black Alice
Supergirl
Rachel Grey
Blink
Midnighter
Jenny Quantuum

K3VIL
Squirell Girl<-The Spot, he teleports his punches around her and knock her senseless

Karate Kid<-Good Call, Batman One Million is better tough.

Dr. Strange<-Jakeem Thunder

Mr. Fantastic<-Master of the World, genious intellect, older than Reed, access to Plodex more advanced technology

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner<-Silver Surfer current version

Flash<-Which one?Anyway, I choose the Runner

Iceman<-Firelord disintegrates him, no tricks against a herald

Classic Juggernaut<-Doctor Fate

Soujaboy

Squirell Girl
Karate Kid
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Flash
Iceman
Classic Juggernaut

1. Thor
2. Beta Ray Bill
3. Silver Surfer
4. Loki
5. Kurse
6. GL Hal
7. Skurge
8. Fire Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.