Teen Titans vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
This is anyones fight.

2 hours of prep.

King_Mungi
What's the roster for the Titans?

hulk10
What is a roster?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah what is the roster? what versions of the Titans? Troia could take Thor alone

King_Mungi
Originally posted by hulk10
What is a roster?

Basically what are the members on the Teen Titans? They have had countless over the years, I'm asking which ones are you using for this debate

hulk10
The titans in this group is Robin,Starfire,Cyborg,Beast Boy, and Raven.

xmarksthespot
Thor wins.

King_Mungi
Well most of those members won't do much to Thor, so it's basically Raven against Thor.

Starfire is good, but I don't think she is Thor level.

harri
tt

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Raven eats his soul. or Thor could take her soul stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Newjak
or Thor could take her soul stick out tongue Am I seeing things or did this originally say Hulk? Maybe I should have a lie down.

Newjak
Am I seeing things or did this originally say Hulk? Maybe I should have a lie down. stick out tongue

Validus
I'm not even sure what Raven's powers are anymore. She's doing stuff she never has before without explanation.

Superboy Prime
Thor beats them to a bloody pulp and then some.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
I'm not even sure what Raven's powers are anymore. She's doing stuff she never has before without explanation.

OMG she has been shown making people freeze, using Tk, and other stuff. The right teen titans can take thor down pretty easily.

hunbu04
troia,superboy,wonder girl, wally west, robin,ms martian, raven,starfire,Captain marvel jr, and jericho wilson and you still think thor will win with ease laughing

Superboy Prime
That's not the roster the topic creator mentioned, so yeah Thor humiliates the roster for this thread.

roughrider
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well most of those members won't do much to Thor, so it's basically Raven against Thor.

Starfire is good, but I don't think she is Thor level.

That's what I think.

Newjak
Originally posted by hunbu04
troia,superboy,wonder girl, wally west, robin,ms martian, raven,starfire,Captain marvel jr, and jericho wilson and you still think thor will win with ease laughing Hey can you explain to me who troia and jericho wilson are?

I mean most of the other titans you mentioned aren't as strong as thier adult counterparts and Thor can easily match up with them not saying they'd loose just saying that Thor is a beast of raw power and with the possible exception of Silver Surfer few top tiers can even begin to match it plus he has alot of expreince.

Plus you put Robin in there not meaning to sound like a jerk the rest can be of use but Robin what is he doing stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Troia was Wonder Girl, she's basically a weaker Diana. Jericho is Slade's son and can possess people using eye contact, although I don't know whether or not it would work on Thor.

Newjak
Troia was Wonder Girl, she's basically a weaker Diana. Jericho is Slade's son and can possess people using eye contact, although I don't know whether or not it would work on Thor. Weaker than Wonder Woman is she still weaker or does she possess some Superpower that is like T-Vo for Superman or something unbeatable because I don't see a weaker Wonder Woman soloing Thor.

I remember Jericho now hmmm I don't know really if it would work?

hunbu04
Donna Troy is not a weaker wonderwoman she is basically wonderwoman with cosmic energy attack did u read the return of donna troy mini series.

xmarksthespot
Donna Troy is not a weaker wonderwoman she is basically wonderwoman with cosmic energy attack did u read the return of donna troy mini series. Did you see Giganta's shiny Donna Troy necklace?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Troia was Wonder Girl, she's basically a weaker Diana. Jericho is Slade's son and can possess people using eye contact, although I don't know whether or not it would work on Thor.

UM no. THat is not whoTroia was. Troia was the Titans of Myth Chosen Goddess. She had so many powers it wasn't funny. She was a Titan. The strongest of all of them.

Newjak
Donna Troy is not a weaker wonderwoman she is basically wonderwoman with cosmic energy attack did u read the return of donna troy mini series. Ok your saying she is stronger than Wonder Woman what exactly do you have to prove this what did she do in this arc to suggest that?

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
UM no. THat is not whoTroia was. Troia was the Titans of Myth Chosen Goddess. She had so many powers it wasn't funny. She was a Titan. The strongest of all of them. What did she do?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What did she do?

Troia was so powerful that she gave birth to one of the Teen Titans most powerful foes. She had gotten all of these powers from the titan's of myth. These powers passed on to her son, Lord Chaos, a ruler so powerful that he took over an actual reality.

Newjak
Troia was so powerful that she gave birth to one of the Teen Titans most powerful foes. She had gotten all of these powers from the titan's of myth. These powers passed on to her son, Lord Chaos, a ruler so powerful that he took over an actual reality. Seems pretty powerful but was she actually on the Roster for the TTs because with the kind of power your implying seems kind of pointless to me for her to assocaite with the Titans?

Besides what did she do actually did she fight anyone how long was she on the team if she was why was she?

xmarksthespot
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/4872/currentdonnatroyrt7.th.jpg
KMC forum rules.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Seems pretty powerful but was she actually on the Roster for the TTs because with the kind of power your implying seems kind of pointless to me for her to assocaite with the Titans?

Besides what did she do actually did she fight anyone how long was she on the team if she was why was she?

She was on the team, and it was pointless. She could do so much. She was moving entire lakes with her control over water and putting out suns. Her cosmic awareness was 2nd to none. She was actually supposed to be murdered by the Team Titans. They came from the future in order to kill her so that her son, Lord Chaos wouldn't be born. Of course that didn't work.

Newjak
She was on the team, and it was pointless. She could do so much. She was moving entire lakes with her control over water and putting out suns. Her cosmic awareness was 2nd to none. She was actually supposed to be murdered by the Team Titans. They came from the future in order to kill her so that her son, Lord Chaos wouldn't be born. Of course that didn't work. Moving Lakes isn't that good but putting out suns is good depending on how easy she did it.

But wait they came back to stop her that means they had to fight how did that work out?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Moving Lakes isn't that good but putting out suns is good depending on how easy she did it.

But wait they came back to stop her that means they had to fight how did that work out?
It didn't. But it was sooo long, ago, I can't remember all the details. I'm at work so I can't run and try to find the issues. But if you look up troia and Lord Chaos and the Team Titans, you can get a good sense of Donna's powers. Lord Chaos bascially had all of Donna's powers, And he took over an entire Future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.