Kazuya Mishima vs Loz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Unknown to Kazuya he's been pulled to the FF7AC world by the lifestream. Kazuya walks around the remains of Midgar and smirks while stepping on a flower. Loz was staring at the flower and thus gets angry at Kazuya. Loz invites Kazuya to play with him and the former Mishima Zaibatsu president accepts.

No materia for Loz nor that stupid gauntlet thing, nor the gunblade.
Pure hand to hand fighting. Neither combatant will stop fighting until the other is either KO'ed or unable to continue.

Debate.

Mesirus
well, the only time Loz fought without the dual hound he got beaten, without being beaten..... rough speculation:
If he's toying, he's going down
If he's really pissed off, Kaz goes down, we don't know how much of a beating its going to take, after all, that huge explosion didn't do it, so i'm all ears to any ideas

Sado22
Kazuya would take him on without any holding back, that is for sure. Loz will go around trying to act all cocky and shit as he does. Loz does some of his moves but Kazuya, parries and or counters cuz of more power and better experience...not to mention mean ass moves. Gets him with the EGWF.
Kazuya then walks up to him and ***** slaps Loz for trying to copy his hairstyle.
~Sado

Cloud_VII
LMAO!

Superboy Prime
EWGF...gotta love it.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Mesirus
well, the only time Loz fought without the dual hound he got beaten, without being beaten..... rough speculation:
If he's toying, he's going down
If he's really pissed off, Kaz goes down, we don't know how much of a beating its going to take, after all, that huge explosion didn't do it, so i'm all ears to any ideas
Actually Kazuya changed into his demon form and flew off before the explosion. Heihachi got hit by the explosion and was hardly affected by it. Still I know Kazuya could do that since he's stronger than Heihachi.

Mesirus
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Actually Kazuya changed into his demon form and flew off before the explosion. Heihachi got hit by the explosion and was hardly affected by it. Still I know Kazuya could do that since he's stronger than Heihachi.

lol i ment when reno and rube bombed loz and yazoo.

i know what you mean though

Cloud_VII
OMG i remember that part that explosion was HUGE...and it was so cool there were fireworks and Cloud's on his mortocycle and he goes down and attacks Kadaj with his sword

Nikkolas
Kazuya is not stronger than Neihachi.
Kazuya beat Heihachi ONCE In Tekken 1.
Heihachi came back, serious, and whooped his and Devil's ass.
He also defeated Kazuya in Tekken 4.

Heihachi is probably the strongest Mishima next to Jin.

MadMel
Originally posted by Mesirus
lol i ment when reno and rube bombed loz and yazoo.

i know what you mean though
rude, not rube erm
lmao that was funny as hell...
yazoo's there looking at the bomb going - "wtf?!?!"
and reno's there - "hehe owned"

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Kazuya is not stronger than Neihachi.
Kazuya beat Heihachi ONCE In Tekken 1.
Heihachi came back, serious, and whooped his and Devil's ass.
He also defeated Kazuya in Tekken 4.

Heihachi is probably the strongest Mishima next to Jin.

You mean Heihachi has the biggest Jobber Aura Mishima next to Jin, right?

Nikkolas
No. It was clearly seen he's pretty effin' tough. At around 50 he was dropped off a cliff after losing to Kazuya. At passed 70 he took on robots upgraded from Gunjack, who could take a laser shot from a satetile that vaporized everything around him but didn't scratch Gunjack, and then when they exploded and he not only survived the point blank explosion that decimated Hon-Maru but the impact and doesn't have a scratch on him to see that. He was thrown straight through a stone wall and dive-bombed by Devil Jin in Tekken 3 and wasn't effected at all. He just got up and watched Jin leave.

For matter of fact, Jin took a shot straight to the head, has some sort of TK (he and Devil Kazuya both showed this power) and really just is powerful. You fial to understand that Jin has the blood and training of the Mishima Family in him and it's combined with that of the spiritual power of the Kazama Family.

Cloud_VII
Um he doesn't fail in anything and we completely understand what you mean.

Superboy Prime
I understand Jin is powerful and all of that, but that still doesn't help the fact he made Tekken's storyline boring for me. YAY another Mishima won. YAY it was JIN again. Boring.

Sado22
Jin=John Cena
the guy can't wrestle, is popular mostly with the chicks and keeps on having better wrestlers job him.
Jin's aint as cool a fighter as Kaz/hachi etc, is mostly popular with the fangirls and has kaz/hachi etc job him.

Jin= *does kata stance* you can't see me!

~Sado
P.S. Jin's one of my fav guys but i hate how he's making the story stale.

Nikkolas
Jin was pretty cool in Tekken 3. His style was good, a blend of his mom's and pop's and his ending was nice. But his "Tradtional Karate" move set sucks. I loved the one little cinematic of him with his eyes closed, thinking of Jun, then Kazuya's evil grin, then opening his eyes to see Ogre and punching him out.

Jin from Tekken 3 = sweet. Everything after blows.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Jin was pretty cool in Tekken 3. His style was good, a blend of his mom's and pop's and his ending was nice. But his "Tradtional Karate" move set sucks. I loved the one little cinematic of him with his eyes closed, thinking of Jun, then Kazuya's evil grin, then opening his eyes to see Ogre and punching him out.

Jin from Tekken 3 = sweet. Everything after blows.

Agreed.

Cloud_VII
I liked Tekken 5 the most because it had the biggest selection of characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.