Sinister Six versus X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Venom, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Lizard and Sandman

versus

Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Storm, Colossus, and Cannonball

NiņoAraņa
hmm, pretty even i think...i'll think about it

Brian Oswald
Cyclops takes out Green Goblin
Cannonball takes out Electro
Colossus thunder clap plus beating takes out Venom
Wolveriene and Kurt takes out lizard
Storm and Cyclops bfr everyone else

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce

versus

X-Men, easily. Just Cyclops and Storm together could take this Sinister Six.

Soleran
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Cyclops takes out Green Goblin
Cannonball takes out Electro
Colossus thunder clap plus beating takes out Venom
Wolveriene and Kurt takes out lizard
Storm and Cyclops bfr everyone else

What's Sandman going to be doing????????????

Killing Cyclops and possibly Storm

NiņoAraņa
wow...guess no one else was undecided no expression

masterbruce

Rutog98
Storm throws a tornado at them, what are they going to do?

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Soleran
What's Sandman going to be doing????????????

Killing Cyclops and possibly Storm he's trapped in a tornado from storm no expression

Soleran
Originally posted by Rutog98
Storm throws a tornado at them, what are they going to do?

Maybe Sandman chokes her out!

Maybe Venom tendril grabs her and chokes her out

Perhaps Electro being Magneto light in his powers could throw some fun in the mix

etc etc etc

Storms Tornado's aren't just going to form INSTANTLY and wipe them out.

Metalmanx

Perhaps Electro being Magneto light in his powers could throw some fun in the mix

etc etc etc

Cyke can blast Electro and Venom immediately (not that it would put Venom down, but still), and Storm could trap Sandman in a vortex and flash flood if she wanted to. Then she could lightning bolt Venom (which I'm sure would hurt). Cyke could take out the others as well.

This SS is not enough to take out hte X-Men. Sorry.

xmarksthespot
X-Men.

Rutog98

etc etc etc

The lady controls the winds. How are you going to get sand to her? Heck, she could attack from behind a pressure dome and take them out of the fight.

Her tornado will prevent them from doing anything against her or her team. She could smash them against a mountainside or the ground or something. Heck, she could flash freeze them.

This is a very lopsided fight. Take out Storm and put in Jean and its balanced out much better.

Metalmanx
This is a very lopsided fight. Take out Storm and put in Jean and its balanced out much better.

What the f**k?

Jean would win EVEN FASTER. How is that balanced? blink

Edit: And Storm could not do it by herself. She would require the assiance of another teammate to do it. Namely because of Electro.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What the f**k?

Jean would win EVEN FASTER. How is that balanced? blink Better yet, take out Storm and put in Magneto, Exodus and the Hellfire Inner Circle. 'Cause then it will be balanced.

Rutog98
What the f**k?

Jean would win EVEN FASTER. How is that balanced? blink

If I remember correctly, can't Electro disrupt telepathy? Besides that, the bad guys have no defense whatsoever against Storm's powers. Jean's powers are easier to combat as her TK can be overstrained and her TP can be combatted.

Metalmanx
If I remember correctly, can't Electro disrupt telepathy? Besides that, the bad guys have no defense whatsoever against Storm's powers. Jean's powers are easier to combat as her TK can be overstrained and her TP can be combatted.

doh

Oh, man. No. Just...no.

Jean would win in a fraction of the time it would take Storm to win. And Jean could do it all by herself.

I would MUCH rather take my chances against Storm than against a powerful Jean that can telekinetically crush the entire team's brains and hearts at the same time. no expression

masterbruce
Are storm's powers instantaneous? Could she whip a wind out faster than Electro can zap her?

Also, guys picture the battle mentally. If she uses wind, it's going to effect her teammates as well. In a fight, people don't just stand there and let you attack them.

I admit that Cyclops will be hard to avoid, I see Sandman taking him on as he could take the blasts.

Electro can take storm, or at least put up a fight.

These guys are not cardboards, they'l be moving around, intertwined with each other so it's not like Storm can just use her powers without discretion as she may hit her teammates as well.

Rutog98

Vs. Storm who could instantly flash freeze the entire team in ice strong enough to hold someone like Colossus?

Also, they are going to give Jean something to worry about. They are not going to sit there and let her just attack them. Electro by himself could give her a hard time.

masterbruce

versus

these are the matchups that the sinister six would use

Sandman v. Cyclops: cyke's blast ain't going to do much and he can't use a wide radius blast because his teammates are there as well. I see sandman taking this.

Electro v. Storm - The faster trigger finger wins. I see electro zapping storm before she can call lightning. And guys, she's not going to use wind when all her teammates are right next to the bad guys fighting.

Lizard v. Wolverine - tough fight, no clear victor

Colossus v. Venom - Venom is too versatile. Venom takes it after a hard fought battle.

Doctor Octopus versus Nightcrawler - Doc Oc's multiple arms will pretty much prevent NC from a sneak teleport attack. This one can go either way.

Green Goblin v. Cannonball - We see that GG's a lot more powerful now (taking out WM) but Cannonball is tought too. Slight edge to cannonball if he fights smart.

under this matchup, the Sinister Six wins.

Rutog98
these are the matchups that the sinister six would use

Sandman v. Cyclops: cyke's blast ain't going to do much and he can't use a wide radius blast because his teammates are there as well. I see sandman taking this.

Electro v. Storm - The faster trigger finger wins. I see electro zapping storm before she can call lightning. And guys, she's not going to use wind when all her teammates are right next to the bad guys fighting.

Lizard v. Wolverine - tough fight, no clear victor

Colossus v. Venom - Venom is too versatile. Venom takes it after a hard fought battle.

Doctor Octopus versus Nightcrawler - Doc Oc's multiple arms will pretty much prevent NC from a sneak teleport attack. This one can go either way.

Green Goblin v. Cannonball - We see that GG's a lot more powerful now (taking out WM) but Cannonball is tought too. Slight edge to cannonball if he fights smart.

under this matchup, the Sinister Six wins.

Sandman vs. Cyclops- Agreed

Storm vs. Electro- If Storm is given the full range of her abilities, she's immune to his powers and he is not immune to hers. Storm wins.

Colossus vs. Venom- How is Venom going to win? This guy has class 100 strength and can most likely withstand anything Venom throws at him.

Dr. O vs. Nightcralwer- Nightcrawler is too fast. He could port and nerve pinch Dr. O before he knew what hit him.

Cannonball beats Green Goblin is a toughy.

X-Men win

Metalmanx
...Why the hell would Cyclops fight Sandman?! What the f**k?

Arg. I'm sorry, and I really don't mean to be mean, but really. Come on. Why the hell would Scott fight Sandman?

masterbruce
Sandman vs. Cyclops- Agreed

Storm vs. Electro- If Storm is given the full range of her abilities, she's immune to his powers and he is not immune to hers. Storm wins.

Colossus vs. Venom- How is Venom going to win? This guy has class 100 strength and can most likely withstand anything Venom throws at him.

Dr. O vs. Nightcralwer- Nightcrawler is too fast. He could port and nerve pinch Dr. O before he knew what hit him.

Cannonball beats Green Goblin is a toughy.

X-Men win

Is Electro vulnerable to lightning. What could storm do to him without possibly injuring her teammates (remember ppl are moving during a fight, not just standing there, so any attack must be precise and cannot be areawide attacks)

Venom is much more agile and faster than Colossus. If Venom fights to his abilities, he can at least force a draw until his other mates help him.

I agree NC could kill DO. but I think that Doc Oc's arms are so fast that he would have equally good shot of taking out NC.

I agree that Cannonball takes majority over GG in that he's more powerful, but GG seems to be the smarter and more tactical fighter as opposed to the brash hothead that cannonball seems to be. This might allow GG to steal a coupla wins.

Rutog98

Arg. I'm sorry, and I really don't mean to be mean, but really. Come on. Why the hell would Scott fight Sandman?

I agree with you. The villains would have to plan it out for that match-up. However, the heroes, being intelligent, would avoid that.

masterbruce

Cyclops wouldn't want to fight sandman. But sandman will want to fight Cyclops.

I gave the optimum matchups for Sinister Six, not the xmen.

masterbruce

in the same vain, I could ask why the hell would sandman want to fight storm?

Rutog98
Is Electro vulnerable to lightning. What could storm do to him without possibly injuring her teammates (remember ppl are moving during a fight, not just standing there, so any attack must be precise and cannot be areawide attacks)

Venom is much more agile and faster than Colossus. If Venom fights to his abilities, he can at least force a draw until his other mates help him.

I agree NC could kill DO. but I think that Doc Oc's arms are so fast that he would have equally good shot of taking out NC.

I agree that Cannonball takes majority over GG in that he's more powerful, but GG seems to be the smarter and more tactical fighter as opposed to the brash hothead that cannonball seems to be. This might allow GG to steal a coupla wins.

Here is the problem with this fight. Storm could easily beat the whole team by herself. The rest of her team could just stay home. She could whip up the winds to smash the bad guys and use her fine-tune control to prevent the winds from touching her team. She has been able to clear off buildings of every piece of debris with her winds while leaving the building untouched. She has been able to control her tornadoes to only lift what she wanted it to lift as well.

Rutog98

He really would not have a choice if she targeted him. Look at the nature of her powers.

masterbruce
Here is the problem with this fight. Storm could easily beat the whole team by herself. The rest of her team could just stay home. She could whip up the winds to smash the bad guys and use her fine-tune control to prevent the winds from touching her team. She has been able to clear off buildings of every piece of debris with her winds while leaving the building untouched. She has been able to control her tornadoes to only lift what she wanted it to lift as well.

It takes storm at least a coupla seconds to conjure up a storm, no? by then the two groups would've been entangled and the wind idea is out.

bsides, storm has never been portrayed nearly that powerful as capable of taking out an entire team of villains, never mind tough ones like in this scenario.

Usually she is shown as killing one or two sentinels with lightning before getting knocked out or losing her energy. Storm has generally been portrayed as a relatively fragile member of the Xmen and she can't last very long in a fight cuz the powers drain her energy pretty fast.

Metalmanx

If Venom tried to fight Colossus, Venom would render himself completely useless to his team. He couldn't do a damn thing to Colossus.

Electro could take out Storm faster than she could do anything to him. Which is why Cyke would be needed to blast him either before he gets Storm. Storm could very easily be taken out first here. Electro has superhuman reflexes and speed, thanks to his abilities. That puts him many tiers higher than Storm.

Cyke could fire a giant blast to take out most of the SS. The X-team would have no time to get in his path if he shoots immediately.

Ock would never win against Nightcrawler.

GG would never win against Cannonball, even as smart as he is.

Metalmanx

He wouldn't. Storm would attack him before he had a chance to do anything to the other team. The most powerful member of the SS is Sandman. Thus, she would take him out first, being the heaviest hitter on her team.

masterbruce
He really would not have a choice if she targeted him. Look at the nature of her powers.

I've seen her power in use, they're not quite as impressive as you make them out to be, unless we've seen complete different storms. The storm I know is generally a periperal support member of the xsquad who often is the first to get knocked out in a battle...so I'm unclear where you get this notion that Storm all of sudden has become a team killer.

masterbruce
If Venom tried to fight Colossus, Venom would render himself completely useless to his team. He couldn't do a damn thing to Colossus.

Electro could take out Storm faster than she could do anything to him. Which is why Cyke would be needed to blast him either before he gets Storm. Storm could very easily be taken out first here. Electro has superhuman reflexes and speed, thanks to his abilities. That puts him many tiers higher than Storm.

Cyke could fire a giant blast to take out most of the SS. The X-team would have no time to get in his path if he shoots immediately.

Ock would never win against Nightcrawler.

GG would never win against Cannonball, even as smart as he is.

Venom would render Colossus useless as well.

If you think Cyke unleashes a widearea blast, then I could just say that Electro can start the battle with a lightning storm taking out the entire xmen in one shot. There is at least a chance of dampening Cykes blast with cover or something, there's no chance xmen can avoid getting electrocuted.

masterbruce
He wouldn't. Storm would attack him before he had a chance to do anything to the other team. The most powerful member of the SS is Sandman. Thus, she would take him out first, being the heaviest hitter on her team.

also I dont even think storm could take out sandman. Her lightning wont do much and her wind (assuming hypothetically she uses it without affecting her teammates) would just scatter sandman until he reforms. Besides, he could make himself dense as metal and the wind won't effect him at all.

Metalmanx

If you think Cyke unleashes a widearea blast, then I could just say that Electro can start the battle with a lightning storm taking out the entire xmen in one shot. There is at least a chance of dampening Cykes blast with cover or something, there's no chance xmen can avoid getting electrocuted.

You know what? For once, you're right.

In all my argument, I completely forgot about Electro just soloing the team himself. I think I got caught up in some other threads which kinda spread out my attention a bit.

Anyway, I'm changing my vote. The Sinister Six win via Electro.

Rutog98

Won't work with Storm against him. She can dispell whatever lightning attack he tosses. She has done this to Blitzkrieg and Blitzkrieg's powers were unable to hurt her when he blasted her. She was immune. Storm could pull this trick on the bad guys though.

Soleran
Haha Yeah Go Sinister Six!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.