Hyperion vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
The last time they fought Colossus wrecked the New X-Men without breaking a sweat. Now Hyperion is MUCH more powerful, but unstable

Can Hyperion take down the Iron Giant with his new found power?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
The last time they fought Colossus wrecked the New X-Men without breaking a sweat. Now Hyperion is MUCH more powerful, but unstable

Can Hyperion take down the Iron Giant with his new found power? What the f**k? How the hell do you jump from the New X-Men to Hyperion?

King_Mungi
He probally meant Hellion

Starhawk
Hyperion demolishs him badly.

Bentley
Hyperion has a hard time cleaning the rusian blood that splashed during the "fight".

Lucid Lui
He either meant to say Hellion or he's lost it.

Or both.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He probally meant Hellion

Whoops! stick out tongue

You're right

I don't know why I keep thinking of Hyperion as his name doh

Sadly, I have no idea how to edit the title of this page, so lets hope Digi hears my pleas

golem370
In a straight up fight it might be a good fight Hyperion is a bit stronger but Colossus is a bit tougher so I believe it would be a toss up. Also Colossus when pissed is pretty determined. He also fought toe to toe with Gladiator until a building fell on top of them which really shouldn't have stoped Colossus as tough as his body is.

Soleran
I cannot think of a good way for Colossus to take down Hellion as long as Hellion stays mobile in the air.

That said what can Hellion really do to Colossus? Throw him into orbit, would Hellion do that?

Metalmanx
Does battle-field removal count? If not, it's a stalemate.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Does battle-field removal count? If not, it's a stalemate.

Not nessicarily

Hellion busted straight through one of the new sentinals

Who's to say he cant do the same to Pitor?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Not nessicarily

Hellion busted straight through one of the new sentinals

Who's to say he cant do the same to Pitor?

Since when has a Sentinal been as durable as Colossus? confused

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Since when has a Sentinal been as durable as Colossus? confused

Damn, that's what I was going to say.

No offense, Grimm, but as cool as it was to see Hellion bust right through the sentinel, sentinels get shredded pretty much all the time.

Colossus, however? Doesn't get shredded.

xmarksthespot
When Emma temporarily unlocked his power, Hellion was moving at somewhere in the realm of 1,000,000 mph. So I wouldn't discount plowing through the Sentinel so easily.

But his power levels have been reduced again.

If BFR is allowed Hellion can arguably hurl Colossus into space or something.

snoopdogg
If Hellion is back to normal powers I still give Colossus the edge. Here is the scan of Colossus taking down Hellion by smashing his force field.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4643/colossus33dw.gif

xmarksthespot
He's not back to his previous power levels, they're reduced from the temporary boost he had but they've still been heavily amplified.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He's not back to his previous power levels, they're reduced from the temporary boost he had but they've still been heavily amplified. What level was he at when Colossus beat him?

xmarksthespot
His previous power level.

Soleran
It's cool Colossus broke the shield but with half a brain working Hellion could bounce Colossus around like a pinball machine (not that it would hurt just that Hellion could really control the flow of the battle.)

snoopdogg
What exactly what Hellion doing before Colossus punched through his shield? Was he trying to push Colossus back?

xmarksthespot
The point of the exercise was to knock Colossus down/out.

Soleran
The point of the exercise was to knock Colossus down/out.

Lol, yeah that would have been an accomplishmentsmile

snoopdogg
The point of the exercise was to knock Colossus down/out. I know that much. But I was asking when Hellion yelled "GO DOWN" what was going on in that panel? There was rocks flying everywhere. I'm not too familiar with Hellions power-set.

Soleran
Hellion = TK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.