Blade runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Blade, in his never ending quest to rid the universe of vampires and undead beings, finishes his task via this gauntlet. Can he complete it?
He has all his weapons from the movie and the comics. He has six months of prep before beginning this quest.

1. Town of Salem's Lot
2. Jason Vorhees
3. Lestat
4. Viktor and Marcus..vampire elders(Underworld)
5. Akasha, Queen of the Damned
6. Imhotep(Mummy)
7. Dante(Devil may cry)
8. Alucard(Hellsing)

StarsNeverFall7
Honestly I don't see him making it past two. Jason can't die, is stupidly strong, and has gone through more then Blade would be able to put out.

Yea, he stops at 2.

charlemagne9746
Well, a KO is sufficent to move on to the next fight...do you see Blade knocking out Jason?

norrinradd43
I think he makes it to Imhotep...

Howard_Jones
Gets to Victor and Marcus.

spetznaz
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Blade, in his never ending quest to rid the universe of vampires and undead beings, finishes his task via this gauntlet. Can he complete it?
He has all his weapons from the movie and the comics. He has six months of prep before beginning this quest.

1. Town of Salem's Lot
2. Jason Vorhees
3. Lestat
4. Viktor and Marcus..vampire elders(Underworld)
5. Akasha, Queen of the Damned
6. Imhotep(Mummy)
7. Dante(Devil may cry)
8. Alucard(Hellsing)

Could Blade pass through this gauntlet?
The answer is simple ....no way!

What is difficult though is where he would stop. That depends on several factors, for instance what iteration of character we are talking about (take Lestat: at the beginning he is hopelessly weak, your typical standard roadkill for someone like Blade. However several books later the dude is not only one of the strongest vampires around, he can also fly, set things alight with thought, smash things with thought, is basically immortal, and spending TWO DAYS in the desert SUN only gave him a sun tan. By that point he was beyond Blade's ability to kill).

Akasha is also similar ....the movie version was a waste of time, the book version was hell on earth. No way Blade could even touch her. She could kill Blade from a continent away ....after all, he is part vampire, and that means that part of him that is undead would be under her control. The only people who were beyond her control were vampires that were between 3,000 - 5,000 years old and had accumulated strength over those millenia.
That is definitely NOT Blade.

Then take the Vampire elders. In the movie they seemed within the reach of Blade to kill them (seriously), and thus they should no way be after Lestat (particularly if we are talking about Lestat once he starts getting real power).

Anyways ....to cut a long story short. There is no way Blade would win this. The only question that would exist would be who exactly kills him.

The certainties are:

1) Blade will not be triumphant.
2) Blade will be killed quite early.
3) Alucard is definitely the toughest of the entire bunch. Honestly I don't even think he is a vampire (even though his name is Dracula backwards. In Hellsing he was doing things that were just insane). My personal pet theory is that Alucard is the Devil.

Howard_Jones
He's Dracula. He's just got insane powers because he's an ancient.

Francisco
Blade should be able to get to Lestat.

juggernaut74
I say he gets to #5. From there on he's got no shot.

Francisco
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I say he gets to #5. From there on he's got no shot.

I think he can take Imhotep. I mean besides his magic triks the guy wasn't really that powerful. Blade's fast enough to cut his head off before he could cast any spells.

celestialdemon
I'll say he gets to 4. Viktor and Marcus would be able to overwhelm Blade fairly easily.

D-Block
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'll say he gets to 4. Viktor and Marcus would be able to overwhelm Blade fairly easily.

They might could get him but you have to remember that Blade packs alot of heat and gadgets that are lethal to Viktor and Marcus and Blade is very accurate with his weapons. And Blade is a hybrid too. smile

srankmissingnin
Lestat at his most powerful makes quick work of Blade... really he doesn't have much of a chance from 2 through 8.

Francisco
Lestat is way too powerful but Blade can take Viktor and the other guy from underworld. They are just like any other vamp Blade has faced before. Imhotep was taken down by normal humans so a half breed like Blade shouldn't have much problem with him.

Rewmac
Lestat from the movie Queen Of Damned??? Then he murders him. Or i don't know but Viktor would go down I suppose, Marcus would surely kill him like a piece of junk big grin

Soljer
He can't stop Jason. Lestat at his peak would destroy Blade. The Vampire elders from Underworld are out of Blade's league. Akasha, Imhotep, Dante, Alucard?

Haha! You've gotta be kidding. Blade gets to 2 and stalemates, as I don't see Jason really being quick enough to hurt Blade.

Rewmac
Haven't seen Jason there. But a head cut should help him with this.

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
Haven't seen Jason there. But a head cut should help him with this.

We've never seen ANYTHING stop Jason. His entire powerset revolves around being 'unkillable,' in any way shape or form.

He's never been specified to have a weakness (except to water, and that was more of a fear than a weakness - and has also been removed as of Freddy vs. Jason), so there is nothing for blade to capitilize upon. The best he could hope for is a stalemate with Jason.

Francisco
Originally posted by Soljer
We've never seen ANYTHING stop Jason. His entire powerset revolves around being 'unkillable,' in any way shape or form.

He's never been specified to have a weakness (except to water, and that was more of a fear than a weakness - and has also been removed as of Freddy vs. Jason), so there is nothing for blade to capitilize upon. The best he could hope for is a stalemate with Jason.

Jason never fought someone like Blade. HE's entire rogue gallery is compossed of scared teenagers. Plus Blade doesn't have to kill him just incapacitate him. Cutting his head off should do it. Blade is smart enough to lure Jason tie him up to a huge rock and throw him into the lake.
Those vamps from Underworld have nothing Blade hans't dealt with before. Blade could just wait for the sunlight.

By the way if Blade has all the weapons from the movies and the comics then he probably has Justicar the magic sword which allow him to kill demons.

Soljer
Originally posted by Francisco
Jason never fought someone like Blade. HE's entire rogue gallery is compossed of scared teenagers. Plus Blade doesn't have to kill him just incapacitate him. Cutting his head off should do it. Blade is smart enough to lure Jason tie him up to a huge rock and throw him into the lake.
Those vamps from Underworld have nothing Blade hans't dealt with before. Blade could just wait for the sunlight.

By the way if Blade has all the weapons from the movies and the comics then he probably has Justicar the magic sword which allow him to kill demons.

Jason's rogue gallery scared teenagers? Sure, for the most part.

However, he is still described as completely immortal. And massively strong. He could easily break the ropes or chains that Blade would attempt to incapacitate him with.

And even if Blade DID drop him in the water tied to a rock, it wouldn't win the fight. The rock would eventually erode, and Jason could eventually walk right back to the fight. As far as forum rules go, that's not an avenue to victory for Blade.

juggernaut66666

Jason is just a big zombie.As shown in Jason X he can be handle by shotgun.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Jason is just a big zombie.As shown in Jason X he can be handle by shotgun.

Jason X was removed from continuity.

Jyppe
Jason X was removed from continuity.

Wasn't Jason blasted to pieces in another movie? Cops ambushed him or something and blasted him into pieces. Then later on in the movie, a black guy ate his heart and became like Jason?

What's Jason's biggest durability/strenght feat?

Jason really hasn't met anyone like Blade. With a healing factor of his own, super strenght, speed, agility, reflexes & skills (not to forget the big arsenal)

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wasn't Jason blasted to pieces in another movie? Cops ambushed him or something and blasted him into pieces. Then later on in the movie, a black guy ate his heart and became like Jason?

What's Jason's biggest durability/strenght feat?

Jason really hasn't met anyone like Blade. With a healing factor of his own, super strenght, speed, agility, reflexes & skills (not to forget the big arsenal)

I do believe Jason was blasted to pieces, though I don't recall some black dude becoming Jason. Jason is Jason is Jason. Vorhees. No one else.

Besides, I'm not saying Jason would beat Blade, just that Blade couldn't put Jason down.

Francisco
Jason's rogue gallery scared teenagers? Sure, for the most part.

However, he is still described as completely immortal. And massively strong. He could easily break the ropes or chains that Blade would attempt to incapacitate him with.

And even if Blade DID drop him in the water tied to a rock, it wouldn't win the fight. The rock would eventually erode, and Jason could eventually walk right back to the fight. As far as forum rules go, that's not an avenue to victory for Blade.

But how many years would it take for the rock to erode? A year? 2 years? A decade? I mean if Jason can't keep fighting Blade I guess his looses.

tjcoady
is this book Lestat? As of Memnoch the Devil, the guy was unbeatable. Almost as powerful as Akasha, and Akasha killed every vampire on earth but about ten in like half an hour. no way blade can lay a finger on either of them.

srankmissingnin
I do remember a coroner eating Jason's heart in one of the movies and becoming Jason... can't remember which one though.

Anyway Blade removes Jason's head and then brings it to Dr Strange to look after (or maybe Brother Voodoo) and the fight is over.

Jyppe
I do believe Jason was blasted to pieces, though I don't recall some black dude becoming Jason. Jason is Jason is Jason. Vorhees. No one else.

I belive it was Jason Goes to Hell. - http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/films/jgth.html

Francisco
In Jason goes to hell it was shown that Jason was really a parasitic demon with the power to possess living and dead people. He was killed with a magical dagger that could only be weild by another Woorhees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.