USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME- Roll of Honour (3rd Edition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Within here are the character details for each player of my Lord of the Rings game.

This 3rd Edition of the Roll has been put into action after the simplification of the character creation process, and with any luck is the start of a new era in the LOTR area as we finally knuckle down to the plot.

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak
Phew! I'm done here. Could people make sure they are all ok with what is there (made some small corrections), and that their equipment is ok?

Fire
my equipment:
a heavy horse (what's the difference between the types of horses btw?) (2 money options)
a bow with arrows (free)
a sword (free)
a shield (free)
chain mail (money option from baranar adventure)

RocasAtoll
Equipment-
A bow with arrows (free)
Longsword (free)
chain mail (Money option)

And I have a a spell option.

Mithlond
Menelacar Equipment:
Longsword & Shield (bearing mark of Gondor of course) - free
Bow & Ammo
Elvish Chainmail (can I wear Rigid Armour underneath? If so what is the penalty, and is it worth it?)

Menelacar doesn't appear to have a horse at present, but as we're in Fornost at present, he doesn't need one. He shall use his powers of persuasion to beg, steal or borrow one should he need to!

Ushgarak
Updated. Not fully, but put in all the people, so I can make necessary changes about equipment and secondaries etc. as we go along.

Let me know if anyone or anything is missing.

Lana
My character is completely wrong at the moment...

Ushgarak
This is true, but your new one was fine...

Lana
Yay.

General Zink
Poor Hobbits, always getting overlooked...

Vera21
There should be another +10 in Missile Weapons, I think I added that afterwards...

Ushgarak
Yeah, but you were adding it up in a different way to me, so I don't really care about that.

Vera21
True. It's noted, so all's well.

General Zink
William is missing... *continues jumping up and down, though you all still can't see him because he's so damned short*

Ushgarak
Oooh, good point.

Lord Melkor
Could you insert my character as well?

RocasAtoll
Can I switch out money option for Proficient?

Here are my spells:

I Guil uin Randir

Water Finding
Weather Prediction
Hunting

I Ven uin Randir

Lesser Pathways
Find Shelter
Night Travel

Ushgarak
Understanding that that would cost you your armour, yes?

--

Other than that, are there any other issues in this thread or errors I have made here?

Lord Melkor
Question: What is eeeky in the idea that Lord Melkor plays a Silvan Animist called Elladil? angel

Oh, and I have to finish my equipment....

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Question: What is eeeky in the idea that Lord Melkor plays a Silvan Animist called Elladil? angel

Oh yes, some people may be prejudiced towards the name of Melkor, the greatest of all Valar..... and please fogive me having conversations with myself, I will try to avoid it in future. embarrasment

Ushgarak
Phew! Dusty.

Let's get this boy back into play.

Now I must say I've lost track of what was going on here. Can people help out? I need to put Jazz in, of course, meanwhile, what was going on with Palidan? Are you able to complete or was something missing?

And was everyone else done?

Lana
Everything on mine seems fine.

Mithlond
Menelacar is fine.

Captain REX
Talin is all well.

Tptmanno1
I still need completed Magic rules.
Currently I have hypothetical magic.

Lana
Didn't the magic rules get fully posted?

Ushgarak
I thought I had. Not checked yet. If so, go poke stefan.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435616

Can I poke both of you as it appears there's still one bit left of it that wasn't posted?

Tptmanno1
Note how the non-posted bit is kinda key to my magic picking...

Captain REX
Because we need to know our numbers for the upcoming melee, I thought I would raise this up.

Ushgarak
Bumped!

Ushgarak
Bit of a mess this thing! I shall have to tidy it for Part IV, when we allocate xp.

Ushgarak
Closing, as I am creating a new version later today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.