Crossbones runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Crossbones http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbones_(comics)

Although Crossbones has no superhuman powers, he is still a very dangerous combatant, killing lesser superheroes and villains with ease and having gone toe-to-toe with Captain America on a number of occasions. Crossbones is one of the world's best hand-to-hand combatants, with extensive training in street-fighting, military combatives, and as a student of the Taskmaster. Physically, Crossbones is tall and very heavily muscled, but moves with an athletic grace uncommon for men of his bulk. He is also a skilled pilot and an expert marksman with guns, bows, and throwing knives. Crossbones usually arms himself with a fighting knife and a small crossbow.

Donald Pierce.

Aside from his physical advantages, Donald Pierce is a genius in robotics, cybernetics, and electronics. In these fields he has developed technology that exceeds that of conventional science by approximately two centuries. He also has vast financial resources (a requirement for membership in the Hellfire club).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Pierce

Crossbones has been hired by Donald Pierce to kill these individuals. Crossbones can use all of Donald's resources and has 9 days prep for each match and to famalirise himself with his equipment. None of the opponents know he is coming.

1. Shang Chi.

2. Bullseye

3. Iron Fist

4. Deadpool.

5. Lady Deathstrike.

6. Beast

7. Tombstone

8. Sebastien Shaw

9. The Blob

10. Thing.

Grimm22
Even with the prep, I don't know if he can take Bullseye erm

Iron Fist? In h2h, he gets wrecked. But I would say he can take Danny with the prep

And...well he can't kill Deadpool, so he has to stop there laughing

Alfheim
Originally posted by Grimm22
Even with the prep, I don't know if he can take Bullseye erm

Iron Fist? In h2h, he gets wrecked. But I would say he can take Danny with the prep

And...well he can't kill Deadpool, so he has to stop there laughing

You do know Crossbones has fought Captain america H2H before, from what I can remember he has always given a good fight. Without prep he could possibly take Bullseye and Danny, at least give them a good fight. Well if the Punisher can take on Bullseye so can Crossbones. Ok Crossbones can get a KO for a win against Deadpool.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Alfheim
You do know Crossbones has fought Captain america H2H before, from what I can remember he has always given a good fight. Without prep he could possibly take Bullseye and Danny, at least give them a good fight. Well if the Punisher can take on Bullseye so can Crossbones. Ok Crossbones can get a KO for a win against Deadpool.

Of course, he can run with Cap in h2h no expression

But Iron Fist, although not as skilled as Cap in h2h, still has the Iron Fist

Alfheim
Originally posted by Grimm22
Of course, he can run with Cap in h2h no expression

But Iron Fist, although not as skilled as Cap in h2h, still has the Iron Fist

Yeah and Crossbones gets 9 days prep! Night, night IF.

Kurash
crossbones would take bullseye without prep

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kurash
crossbones would take bullseye without prep

Could you elaborate on this?

Phantom Zone
*bump*

norrinradd43
He could lose as early as Bullseye. He would not get past DP in any event. He could get past IF, but not for a majority.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by norrinradd43
He could lose as early as Bullseye. He would not get past DP in any event. He could get past IF, but not for a majority.

Hes fought Bullseyes before without prep. Why wouldnt he get past DP?

Soljer
Loses at one. Shang Chi wrecks him.

llagrok
I wouldn't wanna be Crossbones against Sebastian Shaw....

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by llagrok
I wouldn't wanna be Crossbones against Sebastian Shaw....

Well he does have 9 days prep and hes going to get hi-tech equipment from a guy who alreay knows Sebastien Shaw.

llagrok
I don't think anyone overrates Pierce as much as you and Capt.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't think anyone overrates Pierce as much as you and Capt.

confused

tkitna
He could possibly lose at 1. If not, he's definately not taking every fight with Shang-Chi. Bullseye should take the majority and it just keeps going down hill fast from there.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by tkitna
He could possibly lose at 1. If not, he's definately not taking every fight with Shang-Chi. Bullseye should take the majority and it just keeps going down hill fast from there.

Why would he lose at 1? Hes fought Bullseye without prep.....

Soljer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Why would he lose at 1? Hes fought Bullseye without prep.....

And, what? You think Bullseye > Shang Chi?

Milkie
Considering Crossbone's a student of Taskmaster and he get's 9 days prep using Donald's resources I can see him stopping at 4 or maybe 8

Deadpool should be high on the list.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Soljer

The Fake Macoy
If no one knows he's coming, I say Crossbones just hides a bomb in their house and blows them up. I'd like to see anyone defend from that!

Assuming this is an actual fight, I'm not quite sure to what extent this prep can be realized for Crossbones. If he goes in with basic equipment though I know he'll get stopped at one. Then again, didn't Pierce help develop the suits that neutralized the X-men's powers, which were all heavily armoured (way back when they first appeared, they attacked Cyclops, Phoenix and Nightcrawler at a disco)? This is tricky to figure out.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
If no one knows he's coming, I say Crossbones just hides a bomb in their house and blows them up. I'd like to see anyone defend from that!

Assuming this is an actual fight, I'm not quite sure to what extent this prep can be realized for Crossbones. If he goes in with basic equipment though I know he'll get stopped at one. Then again, didn't Pierce help develop the suits that neutralized the X-men's powers, which were all heavily armoured (way back when they first appeared, they attacked Cyclops, Phoenix and Nightcrawler at a disco)? This is tricky to figure out.

He could use both options if he wanted. Anyway he stops at one, dont know why though but I think i'll quote Soljer.

Originally posted by Soljer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.